US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

sophiak12
1/19/16

I bought 4 Pier 1 gift cards (total amount paid $641.56). Per the "tracking number" they provided it said that it was delivered 12/9/15. But when I came back from vacation there was nothing in my mailbox. I emailed them requesting that they honor their "45 day guarantee," and when I finally heard back from them (2 weeks later), they said that there's nothing they can do. These people are a bunch of thieves! Pleaseeeee do NOT trust them. Dishonest and worst customer service ever.

edb46
1/13/16

Sold a gift card to them. Sent it in. Two weeks later- no cash deposit. Called them and all they could tell me is that they had no information about why I didn't receive my payment. Asked for my card to be sent back. They said Ok. Still waiting. So - no card and no cash. It's just like being robbed!!

hydeeg
10/12/15

I purchased almost $100 in gift cards from ABC gift cards. It's 13 days later................. no gift cards and their "customer service" phone line says "so sorry were not open right now". This is the first - and last - time I will ever buy from this website. At this point I just want my money back............... but so far I haven't been able to get ahold of a human to make that happen. I have purchased from other websites, and never had this problem.

jana65
7/27/14

They Quickly Mail Your Check For Correct Amount And Prompt Payment.

zalm3
8/28/13

DON'T USE THESE GUYS. abcgiftcards.com buys used gift cards with balances from people, and sells them for a discount to other folks. I bought 2 Cabela's gift cards - a $70 & $80 card. I received them promptly in the mail and immediately went to Cabela's site to confirm the cards balances. They had both been used and redeemed and carried zero balances. MY MAIN POINT IS: WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS SELLING USED GIFT CARDS IS SO UNSOPHISTICATED AS TO NOT CHECK A CARD(S) BALANCE JUST PRIOR TO MAILING IT? The answer escapes me. Anyway, I contacted them promptly and filed a claim with them. Their warranty / guarantee is only 45 days from purchase, so it is best to act immediately. I had to go their cardcash.com site to be able to contact them via email. Their abcgiftcard.com site had no contact page. I will give them that their claims service was good. Within days they acknowledged my email, kept me updated to the progress, and credited my money with 5 or 6 days of filing. WHY SHOULD A PERSON EVEN HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS FRUSTRATION IN THE FIRST PLACE? Again, the answer escapes me.

jent15
4/23/13

This website is AWESOME!!! Want to buy a gift card, but don't have a lot of cash? BUY every type of gift card imaginable at up to 30% discount! Do you have gift cards but would rather have cash? SELL it to abcgiftcards.com! Got gift cards for stores you don't really shop at? TRADE them in for gift cards to the stores you want! All transactions are guaranteed! Payment methods accepted are credit card and PayPal.

My teenage daughter was doing really well in school, so I decided to reward her with a mini shopping spree. Purchased several gift cards for Subway, AMC Theaters, Hot Topic, Charlotte Russe and Wet Seal. Total value = $150 Price I paid = $100 My daughter walking around the mall like a BOSS = Priceless :-)

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ABC Gift Cards staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/24/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
10/15/15
Answer
hydeeg
A: I will not ever use them again. Horrible experience!
10/19/15