US Government's NSF

Abcgiftcards reviews

▼ Sort by: recent

jana65
7/27/14

They Quickly Mail Your Check For Correct Amount And Prompt Payment.

zalm3
8/28/13

DON'T USE THESE GUYS. abcgiftcards.com buys used gift cards with balances from people, and sells them for a discount to other folks. I bought 2 Cabela's gift cards - a $70 & $80 card. I received them promptly in the mail and immediately went to Cabela's site to confirm the cards balances. They had both been used and redeemed and carried zero balances. MY MAIN POINT IS: WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS SELLING USED GIFT CARDS IS SO UNSOPHISTICATED AS TO NOT CHECK A CARD(S) BALANCE JUST PRIOR TO MAILING IT? The answer escapes me. Anyway, I contacted them promptly and filed a claim with them. Their warranty / guarantee is only 45 days from purchase, so it is best to act immediately. I had to go their cardcash.com site to be able to contact them via email. Their abcgiftcard.com site had no contact page. I will give them that their claims service was good. Within days they acknowledged my email, kept me updated to the progress, and credited my money with 5 or 6 days of filing. WHY SHOULD A PERSON EVEN HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS FRUSTRATION IN THE FIRST PLACE? Again, the answer escapes me.

jent15
4/23/13

This website is AWESOME!!! Want to buy a gift card, but don't have a lot of cash? BUY every type of gift card imaginable at up to 30% discount! Do you have gift cards but would rather have cash? SELL it to abcgiftcards.com! Got gift cards for stores you don't really shop at? TRADE them in for gift cards to the stores you want! All transactions are guaranteed! Payment methods accepted are credit card and PayPal.

My teenage daughter was doing really well in school, so I decided to reward her with a mini shopping spree. Purchased several gift cards for Subway, AMC Theaters, Hot Topic, Charlotte Russe and Wet Seal. Total value = $150 Price I paid = $100 My daughter walking around the mall like a BOSS = Priceless :-)

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Abcgiftcards staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I don't see anything obvious which stands out. Now as far as a "user experience" with the site, that would need to come from a user of the site.

Site shows a BBB.org logo and has a valid link to it's BBB.org rating page.

BBB Accredited Business since 10/28/2008 - BBB A- rating
Name: Card Cash / ABC Gift Cards, LLC
Has BBB complaints (26) which were resolved.
Additional Web Addresses: cardcash.com (Created: 12-Oct-98)

Domain Name: ABCGIFTCARDS.COM
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Created on: 11-Feb-08

Site has a valid SSL certificate:
10/16/12
josephj6
A: Can somebody check this site??
10/16/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Abcgiftcards staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?