US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

12 Reviews for 123greetings.com

▼ Sort by: recent

5/14/14

Free online cards are really cool. They have wide range of collections.

1/5/14

The site has helped me send cool cards to my near and dear ones round the year. Now they also have an app in Google play store as well as itunes. Cool isn't it!

12/23/13

I used this site for years, and was happy, I recommended it to family and friends . BUT NEVER AGAIN. I setup a XMAS card for delayed delivery to my friends and family. the next day I started receiving multiple "your card has been viewed" notifications from individual receivers. Since I had only sent one card, and it should not have been sent (yet) I contacted one of the recipients. the 2 cards she received were NOT the one I selected, and they contained advertising from the island of St. Martin. The tech support at 123 told me they had done "rigorous testing" and found no problems, I still don't know if the real 123 card will go out as scheduled. the "dashboard" feature in my account displays false, and/or incomplete info. 123 has ruined Christmas cards for me - I have now sent apology emails to everyone, about the multiple, unauthorized, spam filled cards and don't even know if they will get the intended card. 123 tech support has not been helpful. First they denied a problem, now they ignore it.

3/12/13

I've used this website to send e-cards to my family and friends last Christmas '12. Most of them received the cards. But next time I'll make it like personalized. The ones I chose was for environmental awareness.

2/25/13

I received one of their eCards (electronic greeting cards) in my inbox, from a friend. From there, this website entered me into their mailing list, and claim that I signed up for it, or "requested" to be part of it. Use this website if you want your inbox, and the inbox of your friends to be filled with SPAM, and third party advertising.

10/6/12

Just received a spam from them which I immediately reported to spamcop and hotmail

Make sure you untick the boxes at the bottom under the card you wish to send or they will spam you too. Be careful as they re-tick themselves if you make any adjustments (edits) which traps users

After just finding out they keep information on me and the person I sent a card too I refuse to use this site any longer. Have sent an e-mail to support@123greetings.com to remove my e-mail address... from their spam list, which I never knowingly signed up for.

Be careful as you could get the same

4/1/12

My son's birthday is 2morrow and it was so easy to fill out the ecard and it has birthday music. When he receives it their is a email sent to me letting me know that. He is out of the country so sent it to his email. It is free for the ecard and you should take a look at the site it is real nice for sending ecards and music and it IS free. Try it you'll like it. Bye Bye Stuart S.

5/2/11

I was using 123 greetings for over a year for birthdays, holidays, cheer friends up .
The wesite would send me a notification of the card, and when the person recieved the card, the last several months I have not recieved a notification, people didn't get the card.
My email was correctly entered, as was theirs. Several I had sent to previously and had no problem.
I have contacted the wesite 7 times for assistance/answer, no reply.

3/6/11

This is a great site for sending free ecards. There are many out there and in my experience, this is a really good one, with lots of really beautiful cards...:)

11/28/10

I have been in this website and been accept them to sent me news letter. Since then they got news letters sent to me quite offen and turn up with a part time job . Job it 'was about do survey and get pay . When you click on it they provided example of servey and after finished it the system will show that if I want to registered I can pay by paypal or credit card . For sure I chose paypal cos it's safe. When it turn tofake paypal site. Hoe do I know that paypal site is fake by them because notice on the tab usually will come s with light green with security lock sign on the tab. Anybody have been to this site www.123greetings.com and been recieved email from 123Greetings" <newsletter@123greetings.info>please beware!!!!

Apprentice Reviewer
9/23/10

If you're looking for cartoon looking ecards, they're a great site. Expect to possibly get a little spam or at least an occasional email from their company (if you fail to check 'do not contact me / I wish to not receive future emails' option). Otherwise, the cards are decent and seem to always send and be received easily. I use them often.

9/20/10

This site is clean and helpful, very easy to use. I also think they have a lot of up and coming animators working on these cards. I have used them many times and will continue to do so in the future! Their cards are sooooo cute!

The Best Funny Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber