I cannot recommend this company.
A few reasons:
1. Customer Service: Their customer service is unhelpful and restrained by their awful customer policy. Their replies are inhumane and condescending.
2. Shipment policy: They only ship with Hermes. And if Hermes decides to not deliver your product - it will be shipped back to Sportscheck without prior notification and consent.
3. No reshipment policy in case of delivery failure: if somehow Hermes fails to deliver the product, and it's shipped back to the sender, there's no way you're getting the same product again. You have to wait for them to refund your money and order the product again - which rarely stays available by the time you have the money.
4. If you don't receive the product it's your fault: they won't admit guilt and compensate for their/Hermes' failure. If you don't receive the product, it's either, you're not at home, or your neighbor refused it, it's never their fault.
My experience: I ordered a Jack and Jones winter jacket from them this Black Friday. It's one of my favorite design and it finally went on sale. (you can guess how excited I was for getting it)
I was supposed to receive this jacket by Hermes on November 29th. I waited the whole day for the delivery guy and kept refreshing Hermes' tracking page every 30 min. It never came.
The next days were the weekend so I had no expectations of receiving it before Monday.
On Monday, Hermes' webpage has a new update, they're sending the item back to SportScheck! No delivery was attempted or nothing - just like that. I contacted SportScheck customer service via email right away.
Now the customer service tells me they will refund the money and they can't do redelivery. The product has already gone up in price, and the size I ordered is no longer available. The customer manager even told me to wait for the jacket to appear if it does. They will NOT do a reshipment.
So, I am not getting the jacket any time soon. Black Friday is over and the other places that had the jacket no longer have it or the discount. Pardon my french but Hermes and SportScheck have $#*!ed me over.
Out of frustration, I told the customer service that I will never do business with them and they can delete my account. They agreed to delete my account right away - rather tone-deaf of them about customer's emotions.
6. My last point: They don't care if they lose you as a customer. It says a lot about their business and people who run it. I know many of you have good experiences with them. But I wrote this 'essay' today because I felt hopeless. It may be silly to go to this extent for a damn jacket. It's not only about the jacket though, but it's also about being respected as a customer and as a fellow human being. I won't be buying from them again. It was my first purchase...