1. Merchant claims they will not accept Paypal because of processing fees. I'm inclined to think it's because Paypal will back charge them immediately when items are not delivered as promised.
2. Any of the 'acceptable' forms of payment (Moneygram, WU) say this type of transaction is a SCAM.
3. I too, saw the logos for Paypal, WU, and MacAfee. But if you hover over them you will note they are images only. They are not coded links from the respective sites. You or I could do the same by simply copying and pasting. If they were legitimately tied to this site, they would be embedded links that would jump to each site.
4. If you look long and hard enough at an item, you'll note the pricing is inconsistent. I was researching one of their cameras and depending on the page, the cost displayed was different.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, I did a WHOIS search and this domain was registered on 12/17 of this year. However, their about us page says they've been around since 2004. And 12/18 is the day I started seeing their items circulating on Craigslist (and I search CL almost everyday). All of this merchandise but they don't have a store on eBay.
I'm not buying any of this, literally, or figuratively.
Now if I were to ever meet an individual, whom I trust and has purchased an item from this merchant, I may reconsider.
Good luck with your research. I hope someone proves me wrong.