Ztickets.co.uk

Ztickets.co.uk

Ztickets.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ztickets.co.uk also ranks 166th among Tickets sites.

How would you rate Ztickets.co.uk?

“I ordered 2 tickets to the Download Festival...”

Rosie M.
6/16/09

I ordered 2 tickets to the Download Festival 2009, weekend with camping. I relooked the site numerous times to make sure it was legit, i even looked up their buisness number. I spent £410 on two tickets including post and packaging. 1 day before the event the tickets arrived, i had to sign for them which made me feel more at ease that they would be real. They turned out to be "novelty" tickets. No where on their website did it say that these tickets were novelty, and besides who would pay so much money for a piece of black paper? It is a complete scam and i have been onto traiding standards about it. They advertise for other festivals too, avoid this site at all costs. Tell your friends.

ferguso
June 16th, 2009
same as person to comment before me, ordered ticket to download festival at donnington park, 'ticket' arrived the saturday before the festival, and read "novelty ticket" with a small disclaimer that whether the venue accepts it is purely at their own discretion.
lukef
June 5th, 2009
This website is a scam, my friend paid £200 for a Download festival ticket and a 'novelty ticket' arrived in the post!! they have wrote in there Terms And Conditions that 'they cannot garantee a result from their purchase. Its a disgrace and needs to be stopped. Avoid at all costs
rosiem
June 16th, 2009
I ordered 2 tickets to the Download Festival 2009, weekend with camping.

Questions? Get answers from the Ztickets.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ztickets.co.uk?

Have a question about Ztickets.co.uk?