This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Zozz.co

Zozz.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zozz.co also ranks 98th among Doctors sites.

How would you rate Zozz.co?

“ZOZZ healthcare pvt ltd”

Rohith s.
11/13/16

I was suffering from cold fever from last night so on very next morning, i have browe net and got zozz health care information.the time i gave a request for doctor, the result is within no time they have arranged doctor at my home and doctor has also provided good service. i recommed this service for everyone who needs doctors at home.

rohiths2
November 13th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Zozz.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zozz.co?

Have a question about Zozz.co?