Zooplus.se

Zooplus.se

Zooplus.se has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Zooplus.se are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Zooplus.se?

“disgusting service in Sweden.!!!Shame on this service!!!!”

Leonid S.
2/26/20

disgusting service in Sweden.!!!Shame on this service!!!! I do not recommend using their services. The site made a mistake (incorrect information), I ask you to change the order-change the product Royal Canin for a similar product at the same price. After 5-7 minutes!!! they refuse me.I have been making orders since 2018 and am extremely disappointed and outraged. I have 9 rescued cats and my loved ones. 3 of them have health problems! Shame on this service!!!! there is a screen of correspondence confirming my words. and site errors.

leonids6
February 26th, 2020
disgusting service in Sweden.!!!Shame on this service!!!!
there is a screen of correspondence confirming my words. and site errors.

Questions? Get answers from the Zooplus.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zooplus.se?

Have a question about Zooplus.se?