This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Zolucky.co

Zolucky.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Zolucky.co?

“Sizing is wrong can only get 15% back on order STAY AWAY”

Donna M.
12/6/20

I ordered 2 medium tops went by bust measurements way to tight. Order 1 large again going by bust measurements way to big. When I emailed about returning told would need to return to China. After paying 18.99 to ship here. I gave up and accepted the 15% refund which didn't even cover my first shipping charge. I will donate the clothes.

aleishat2
December 12th, 2020

Absolutely garbage site I paid over $20 in shipping with $80 worth of merch and never received my. Clothes! Reported them to my credit card company as fraudulent! Tried emailing them, contacting post offices and third party shippers but no one has responded back to inquiry... it's now been 23+ days since I ordered.
STAY AWAY AND STICK QITH ROMWE OR SHIEN TNEY ARE REPUTABLE CHEAPER AND TAKE ONLY A WEEK TO DELIVER UOUR STUFF.

donnam843
December 6th, 2020

Romwe and shien! I have ordered from both sites and received my packages within 1 week to a week 1/2. Allot cheaper mind you and you must know your size in centimeters but overall I'm very happy with them and have been ripped off from Zolucky with not receiving my purchase at all and had to file fraudulent claims with my credit card company.

By Aleisha T.

I would consider it a scam since you can't return without incurring judge costs. Have to return to China. Also charge you huge shipping costs to begin with. BUYER BEWARE

By Donna M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zolucky.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zolucky.co?

Have a question about Zolucky.co?