Review of Znet India

Tel: 1-800-102-9638
support@znetlive.com

mohammadk9
1/25/13

Very bad.... Now I shift my domain name as well as hosting to checkouthost.com which also accept payment from Indian bank and ATM cards.

nehaj
4/8/11

My reason for choosing this service is easy payment option through Indian banks. Till now my experience is good as we haven't launched our services(still in development phase). Actual performance will be get tested after we launched the service. Support is extraordinary. I always get quick response and team member are good in interaction.

roshanr
2/5/11

I would advice never to use znetindia. I have been with them for more than 5 years. their support is just terrible. however, I stayed with them as I didn't really needed to change my domain registrar and all i had was few domains and no hosting. But recently had to sell 2 websites which required transferring domains to namecheap. even after doing every procedure properly ( EPP code, approval of transfer.. the whole thing ) they still haven't released the domain.

I called them multiple times, sent countless emails and none of that got sufficient answers or explanations.. just some plain dumb people trying to learn English. heck they can't even speak properly and I very much doubt if they know anything that they are speaking about.

the next step for me is to get a lawyer and file a complaint against them for sabotaging my business deals and causing monetary loss. I am done with these people.

kuberchando
10/24/10

I was the customer of znetindia ,it become a head ache for me..every time the server is down and it is not solved for 2 weeks,then i moved to unlimitedgb.com. there server is very good and appreciative.

gopalh
10/3/10

Bad . I refer unlimitedgb.com - My experience with UnlimitedGB has been great, the hosting and email service is totally reliable and trouble-free. I know customers can view my work when they need to. The mail service in particular is faster than some of the 'big' name providers and I've never had a mail delay. This is makes me feel great when communicating with my customers. I am really happy to continuemy business with you guys!!

harishc
5/23/09

I am very impressed with some of your support staff. Really those are the guys who are taking the much pain to resolve our issues from the very first day of our site setup with ZNET. They have helped me to setup my site & supported me promptly to overcome the issues. I have hired a Tier 3 Hosting Plan & Hemant supported me with my payment gateway setup, e-mail issues, he setup the awstats very same day on which I had requested. Thanks a lot to them.

user84
10/15/08

50% downtime of my site superdealworld.com - I had taken hosting from znetindia.com but 50% of time they shift server they shift my sql due to which the site is down and i had to bear heavy losses all my billing has stopped

Questions? Get answers from the Znet India staff and other customers.

Znet India?