Review of ZipDoctor

Tel: 1-855-730-5194
support@zipdoctor.com

ramony
12/28/16

Im very happy and delighted with your services and medical advice! I was desperate with medical advice which your services provided me with all that I needed to know as well as going above and beyond the call of duty! Thank you so very much! Your services are excellent!

mildreda7
12/28/16

Thank you, I appreciate the information, and will talk to my Primary Care Physician about a referral to an Acupuncturist, as that might give me some relief. My whole face is so involved that I have a hard time eating, or brushing my teeth.

mercyw1
12/28/16

I tried ZipDoctor.com for the first time... for free. and it was great to be able to type out your problem and get an actual doctor answer to satisfy your worries right here at home. Love the easiness of it all. Thank you.

tiffanim
12/27/16

This was Deffiently very convienent. I would highly recommend more people to use this. The doctor was super nice. And new exactly what to say to my question.

tonyp78
12/27/16

Response to my inquiry was within hours, as well as follow up responses.

tammyv10
12/27/16

I thought my doctor/clinic had made a prescription error and when I questioned them on it, I felt they were not going to admit it, just to cover for their mistake.
After talking to Zipdoctor, I still believe they made an error, but the script COULD have been a choice by doctor...just not a very good one.
It's nice to have a site that you can go, to help you be your own advocate.

kimk76
12/27/16

I was worried that I had accidentally overdosed on my blood pressure meds. The nurse and doctor who replied to my questions calmed my fears and helped me get through my episode. I hopefully won't do that again.

lianak1
12/27/16

Although the response time was several hours later, the doctor's advice matched pretty closely with the advice we received from the children's ER.

Overall, I think it's nice that there is a resource like this available to help people!

renees48
Renee S.
12/27/16

was completely satisfied. Thank you guys so much. I know what to look for when taking these herbal supplements. It's amazing to have someone to answer your question at 4 am. I'll recommend your website to everyone. You guys are awesome!

jamesb460
12/14/16

got a quiick answer, didn't have everything I needed but good enough

Questions? Get answers from the ZipDoctor staff and other customers.

ZipDoctor?