Zinavo Technologies reviews

info@zinavo.com

sweetiep3
3/28/19

First I would like to say Thank you Zinavo I recommend you a best web design agency for best website design and web maintenance. It have a great service and they are very intuitive and creativity to each project. If you are looking to get a website built or redesigned these are the go to guys.

shanmukhb
3/24/19

Don't trust this company they are cheaters, most of the reviews were written by their employees. They promised to deliver a website in 45 days but they took 6 months to deliver. Their employees don't even understand the customer requirement, they have very bad professional skills. They charge too much compared to the market prices, don't trust by the photos actual place is worst you may never expect. Don't even believe them by looking at their portfolio most of their portfolio projects are fake I personally checked with some of the companies.

karthikr14
8/6/18

Absolutely the best service. Great communication and an uncanny understanding of our unique business needs. Went above and beyond to accommodate us. Highly recommend Zinavo.

divyas25
8/6/18

Zinavo have been so helpful. We had a really tight deadline and a rather complicated project that Zinavo handled beautifully. Their teamwork was outstanding and such great quality.

sivasankaranr
8/6/18

Whenever I've had professional dealings with the team at Zinavo, I've always been impressed- one to recommend.

mohamedt17
8/3/18

Zinavo did an amazing job developing our website. Your website is your world view of your company. We are extremely satisfied with our website. Our customers constantly complement us for having a great website experience.

nissiv1
8/1/18

I got a website designed by Zinavo and their service is completely commendable. Their hard work and passion towards their work are worth appreciation. Their creativity and inputs have provided me with a really beautiful website that is very customer friendly and attractive.

aruns39
8/1/18

I am extremely satisfied with Zinavo. They are very knowledgeable and experienced. Their websites are spectacular, very professional looking and the functionality is superb. I would recommend them to any one. They are the Best.

anup11
8/1/18

Zinavo did an amazing job re-designing our whole web page. They even taught me everything I needed to know to edit my web page in the future and also they still continue to work with me if a need help on anything. Great team and service! 100% I would recommend them to everybody!

chandrag11
7/31/18

In simple I say one thing they are fraud company and all good reviews are posted by them..if any thing template based they do the website but creative.they can't do and will make you to cry for choosing them..save your self from them if you have thought to give the project.

johnsonk19
7/29/18

Great company to work with! They are very professional and build beautiful websites Zinavo is very efficient and has a great staff behind them. I would not only work with them again, but would recommend them to any business looking for a modern website.

ryanw191
7/27/18

It was very easy to work with the team and the team also worked very hard over the weeks and months to design and create our amazing website!

abin8
7/25/18

I needed a website to show my work online, I am very happy to choose Zinavo. The process of this company is excellent, they sent me a few designs for approval and almost all were awesome. I got a positive response from all the clients. Thanks a lot.

arunj4
7/18/18

Zinavo is the best web designing company in Bangalore , they give 100% client satisfaction. Work deliver on deadline. Give response on time. Thanks Team. Best of luck for the future.

theivat
7/18/18

I was referred by google to this company for my project and I am really happy they finished my work in a very professional manner yes they took little more time but when I understood the worth it was awesome thank you Mr. Aravind and thank you Zinavo Team.

rahuls135
7/12/18

Zinavo Team has designed and developed our website. The staff was great and professional. It was such a pleasure working with Mr. Vikram and his team. I highly recommend Zinavo to any business or individual who is seeking to design and develop a website.

ejayj
7/7/18

I have never seen a band of incompetent people like Zinavo web designers. After a delay of over three months, they ended up confessing that they don't know how to implement simple payment system and delivery solutions.
Take my advise, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ZINAVO. They are frauds
When they wanted the job, they called me several times a day. once I gave them payment, suddenly there was no one to reply. They are Frauds !

Tip for consumers: INCOMPETENT

divyap12
5/3/18

Good reviews are written by zinavo people , good reviews are written by people who work in zinavo and owners of the company Nazar and Prasad , manager Santhosh and Giri and there friends pls don't believe in there good reviews they are fraud ,they will cheat u, by talking itself they will cheat , they know well how to cheat people

nissiv
4/18/18

It's a good platform.
There are new opportunities to learn more technologies and friendly people who help in getting know of the technologies in different ways, and the company takes more effort to improve our skill and they giving more opportunity to develop our career.

sudark2
4/17/18

Very Professional and Helpful in choosing the best option that would meet my business needs..All of the people I spoke with were very knowledgable and enthusiastic.But rather a marketing team with design and technology skills that I would be able to utilize throughout the lifetime of my business.

manikandank2
4/17/18

I was just taking a look at the website, looks great! Thanks again for your time and patience. Myself and my business partner are appreciative of the great job you did.

jayaprathac
4/17/18

Throughout the entire process, Zinavo demonstrated high professionalism, subject matter expertise and exceeded our expectations in every way.

snehithad
4/17/18

Many thanks for your wonderful team and yourself to help on this project. By far, this is the best web development team I have worked with. I'm so glade to have your team and yourself to handle this project and I look forward to future collaborations.

sahubars
12/26/17

Working with Zinavo means first and foremostly that what you want to get done, gets done! The service is professional at all times and the responses are quick. There has never been a time when they have not reacted to a problem or a service requirement with speed and efficiency, along with sound advice. Weve been extremely happy with the work they have done on our website and on our newsletters and think they both look amazing.
Trilok G Mylar

www.positiveants.org

rossya
8/11/17

I am really satisfied with your service ,it's exceptional, web design and develop Enterprise is just great.

Questions? Get answers from the Zinavo Technologies staff and other customers.

Zinavo Technologies?