Zinavo Technologies reviews

info@zinavo.com

karthikr14
8/6/18

Absolutely the best service. Great communication and an uncanny understanding of our unique business needs. Went above and beyond to accommodate us. Highly recommend Zinavo.

divyas25
8/6/18

Zinavo have been so helpful. We had a really tight deadline and a rather complicated project that Zinavo handled beautifully. Their teamwork was outstanding and such great quality.

sivasankaranr
8/6/18

Whenever I've had professional dealings with the team at Zinavo, I've always been impressed- one to recommend.

mohamedt17
8/3/18

Zinavo did an amazing job developing our website. Your website is your world view of your company. We are extremely satisfied with our website. Our customers constantly complement us for having a great website experience.

nissiv1
8/1/18

I got a website designed by Zinavo and their service is completely commendable. Their hard work and passion towards their work are worth appreciation. Their creativity and inputs have provided me with a really beautiful website that is very customer friendly and attractive.

aruns39
8/1/18

I am extremely satisfied with Zinavo. They are very knowledgeable and experienced. Their websites are spectacular, very professional looking and the functionality is superb. I would recommend them to any one. They are the Best.

anup11
8/1/18

Zinavo did an amazing job re-designing our whole web page. They even taught me everything I needed to know to edit my web page in the future and also they still continue to work with me if a need help on anything. Great team and service! 100% I would recommend them to everybody!

chandrag11
7/31/18

In simple I say one thing they are fraud company and all good reviews are posted by them..if any thing template based they do the website but creative.they can't do and will make you to cry for choosing them..save your self from them if you have thought to give the project.

johnsonk19
7/29/18

Great company to work with! They are very professional and build beautiful websites Zinavo is very efficient and has a great staff behind them. I would not only work with them again, but would recommend them to any business looking for a modern website.

ryanw191
7/27/18

It was very easy to work with the team and the team also worked very hard over the weeks and months to design and create our amazing website!

abin8
7/25/18

I needed a website to show my work online, I am very happy to choose Zinavo. The process of this company is excellent, they sent me a few designs for approval and almost all were awesome. I got a positive response from all the clients. Thanks a lot.

arunj4
7/18/18

Zinavo is the best web designing company in Bangalore , they give 100% client satisfaction. Work deliver on deadline. Give response on time. Thanks Team. Best of luck for the future.

theivat
7/18/18

I was referred by google to this company for my project and I am really happy they finished my work in a very professional manner yes they took little more time but when I understood the worth it was awesome thank you Mr. Aravind and thank you Zinavo Team.

rahuls135
7/12/18

Zinavo Team has designed and developed our website. The staff was great and professional. It was such a pleasure working with Mr. Vikram and his team. I highly recommend Zinavo to any business or individual who is seeking to design and develop a website.

ejayj
7/7/18

I have never seen a band of incompetent people like Zinavo web designers. After a delay of over three months, they ended up confessing that they don't know how to implement simple payment system and delivery solutions.
Take my advise, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ZINAVO. They are frauds
When they wanted the job, they called me several times a day. once I gave them payment, suddenly there was no one to reply. They are Frauds !

Tip for consumers: INCOMPETENT

divyap12
5/3/18

Good reviews are written by zinavo people , good reviews are written by people who work in zinavo and owners of the company Nazar and Prasad , manager Santhosh and Giri and there friends pls don't believe in there good reviews they are fraud ,they will cheat u, by talking itself they will cheat , they know well how to cheat people

nissiv
4/18/18

It's a good platform.
There are new opportunities to learn more technologies and friendly people who help in getting know of the technologies in different ways, and the company takes more effort to improve our skill and they giving more opportunity to develop our career.

sudark2
4/17/18

Very Professional and Helpful in choosing the best option that would meet my business needs..All of the people I spoke with were very knowledgable and enthusiastic.But rather a marketing team with design and technology skills that I would be able to utilize throughout the lifetime of my business.

manikandank2
4/17/18

I was just taking a look at the website, looks great! Thanks again for your time and patience. Myself and my business partner are appreciative of the great job you did.

jayaprathac
4/17/18

Throughout the entire process, Zinavo demonstrated high professionalism, subject matter expertise and exceeded our expectations in every way.

snehithad
4/17/18

Many thanks for your wonderful team and yourself to help on this project. By far, this is the best web development team I have worked with. I'm so glade to have your team and yourself to handle this project and I look forward to future collaborations.

sahubars
12/26/17

Working with Zinavo means first and foremostly that what you want to get done, gets done! The service is professional at all times and the responses are quick. There has never been a time when they have not reacted to a problem or a service requirement with speed and efficiency, along with sound advice. Weve been extremely happy with the work they have done on our website and on our newsletters and think they both look amazing.
Trilok G Mylar

www.positiveants.org

rossya
8/11/17

I am really satisfied with your service ,it's exceptional, web design and develop Enterprise is just great.

virudhag
8/9/17

First of all thanks to zinavo make my website nicely. hope you guys help to improve our ranking in google too. all the best guys

rachaelk5
7/9/17

I am a resident of Singapore.

I employed the services of Zinavo for development of a Magento E-commerce site on 24 Jan 2017. 2017, making initial payment. Within few days, they insisted the site was ready and instructed me for the balance payment. which I made on 31 Jan 2017. I paid extra to have the site ready in 15 days.

It was at that time, I found out all they did was only prepare a homepage template and the product page and nothing else. They dont have website development process and they are totally unprofessional in their work.
Aravind, the developer had no idea what he was doing. Speaking to him also bore no fruit. He totally does not understand our requirements DUE TO LANGUAGE ISSUES. I then asked for a developer change due to Aravind's constant incompetence. Anitha Kumar was assigned. I faced the same problem with Anita due to language issues and she most of the time she couldnt understand my requirements. She refused to communicate with me via WhatAspp and said that it is her companys policy that staffs should not use their mobile during office hours. Being an international client, communication with Zinavo was extremely very challenging and I had to correspond via emails few times daily (which lasted to almost 55 days).

I was told to pay extra for site hosting. the contract clearly said that site hosting was included in payment. This is just one of the many time they breached contract. I ended up paying money for site hosting from somewhere else.

PLEASE NOTE, THAT ZINAVO SERVERS ARE MALWARE INFECTED. We were warned by my hosting site to clean up the infection or be removed permanently. Zinavo didnt bother much about this and took their own time to remove the malware. I had to pay extra to my hosting provider to upgrade to a more secured site to protect our website against any future malware attacks.

There is no team work or coordination as stated by some of "positive reviews". Anitha went on her one month marriage leave just leaving my project to a standstill. Zinavo did not bother even to inform me of her long absence from work and did not assign another developer to finish the project. My friend in India, constantly chased after them via telephone and email. But they decided to finally ignore and abandon the project. I knew I was completely mislead by their false advertising on their site and falsified comments and awards.

Bottom line is Zinavo cheated me. This is not the first they are doing this. They target out of state/country customers.

Their reviews are falsified and it can be proved. You will notice a high rating in google and facebook. What they do is follow up a negative review with 3-4 positive reviews. And all reviews on Facebook are by the employees and friends of Nazar raja, karthik, sudhakar.

The offices they mention in various countries are questionable. According to Roshan (senthil pandy), the Singapore representative Siva Senthil left the country over a year ago. Then they have the Australian representative Aravind Jack.

Interesting to note that both Siva Senthil an Aravind Jack have people with the same names in their Bangalore office - Roshan (Senthil Pandy) and Aravind

I have filed a case against them. I am being represented by my friend. Now, Zinavo has decided no to show up. This is clear. If they cant respect a court, how do you expect them to respect a client.

All things I have just written can be verified through emails and WhatApp chats.

Word of warning, DO NOT BE MISLEAD BY THEIR GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK REVIEWS. THESE HAVE BEEN PUSHED UP WITH A LOT OF FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS. Dont be lured or impressed by Zinavo 3500+ projects on their website. Do get international referrals from Zinavo before assigning any future projects to them. Otherwise, if you are not from Bangalore or Karnataka or India, I suggest you take your business elsewhere.

They have a lot of companies registered in their name.

Rachael
Singapore

Questions? Get answers from the Zinavo Technologies staff and other customers.

Zinavo Technologies?