Review of Zestify

trade_enquiry@zestifymedia.com

2 reviews with 4 stars

katyo
9/5/12

I'm not usually the type who write reviews but here you are.
I bought the secret Glo tanning gloves from Zestify back in July. my call was answered by a nice lady from belfast and all was wrapped up in less than 5 minutes in a friendly and professional fashion. she offered me a trial to some discount club to which i said no and she did not insist (it is not always like that with teleshopping trust me).
Anyway got my parcel just over a week later and even vouchers to buy more at a discounted price...i'm sure i will
The product...well i love it, it is easy to use and it is also true it doesn't stain on clothes.
try them

janeh9
9/7/11

Despite the reviews I read here, I tried my luck cos' I really wanted the Golden Age of Country CDs.
I phoned the number on the ad on film four and spoke to a very nice person in Northern Ireland.
I ordered and received it a week later. I love my new CDs and keep playing them despite my hubby and my son's protests.
I was indeed offered some hotel vouchers to try a club and since it is free (ok just £1.60 for postage) i took it and have already used them for a week end away.

I may have been lucky but i definitely recommend you give it a go. I even got a 10 pounds voucher off my next order

Jane

Questions? Get answers from the Zestify staff and other customers.

Zestify?