This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Zerog.hk

Zerog.hk

Zerog.hk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Zerog.hk?

“Zero G: Amazing Float Experience!!!”

Steve W.
10/27/15

I heard about floatation therapy from my friend whom also has some pain in the neck/ shoulder area, so i decided to give it a try. Their online system was easy and I booked a session there. On my appointment I was orientated about the float and the process, the staff there was very friendly and informative towards my questions and concerns! The room was big and the shower was sparkling. The Float- It was a very special experience!!!! It wasn't the ultimate relaxation I've been expecting at first but surely it got better after getting use of the environment and reminding myself to let go.... I think i fall asleep but i wasn't sure! anyway, i came out feeling the pain is released and i had a very good night of sleep. Definitely will try again and highly recommended this Zero G spa!

stevew143
October 27th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Zerog.hk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zerog.hk?

Have a question about Zerog.hk?