Review of ZenLikeProducts

Tel: 5933681987
CustomerServiceZLP@yahoo.com

tammyj65
5/24/18

I ordered in February 2018 and still have NOT received my purchase! When they finally answered me they said it was shipped to the wrong address and was sending me a new one. Uhm, still have NOT received anything. When I asked for a refund that's when they started to ignore my emails. This place is a scam, do NOT order from them!

marias375
4/24/18

DON'T DON'T DON'T buy anything from this company , Ordered in October 2017~ never got $#*!!! No calls back. Fake ass emails.

gabriellah4
4/4/18

DONT DONT DONT buy anything from this page , i ordered some items 5 months ago and still haven't received anything !!! it's a total scam !!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from here !!!!

kristinec17
3/20/18

I placed an order on November of 2017. I have still not received my merchandise. These people who seem to peddle meditation and enlightenment sure have a lot to learn about good business practices. I will not relent. I will contact every consumer protection agency I can!

reneej27
3/7/18

Placed a order on Dec. 9th 2017 they took my payment but never got my merchandise! I have contacted them several times now no response!!

tl133
1/3/18

I ordered a bedding set from this company. I understood that it may take 4-6 weeks....well let's just say I have now stopped counting. They did charge and took the money and no product. When I first contacted them, they responded within 24 hours. Now that I have really started to complain, guess what...no response. I will not stop until I get this store SHUT DOWN. It's ridiculous.

johannac12
11/20/17

Don't waste your time... never received my items, they don't refund or answer several requests for tracking... don't buy from this company

jessican64
10/2/17

I bought two blankets on August 13 and have been waiting to receive my order. I have been unable to track the shipping and have sent several emails asking about it. Have yet to get any reply. Will never buy from them again! Especially after reading other reviews.

donnah156
9/26/17

OMG has anyone ever seen a nylon beach towel before??!!! Well unfortunately I know have two. Advertised as beach towels but when they arrive all you get is a small round piece of nylon. Looks like I'm stuck with them as from all the other comments returning them isn't an option so I don't think I'll even waste my time trying.
So disappointed in myself for not reading the reviews first. Disappointed in the company for being so blatantly dishonest but even more disappointed in Face Book for letting them continue selling thier crap.
Come on FB SERIOSLY !!!!!!!!

lesleyj10
9/15/17

I ordered a present for a friend Feb.2nd 2017 & today the 15/9. after many emails & texts to this co. it finally arrived...I will never buy from them again even though the article I bought was lovely..Will be having it checked though that its Black Obsidian & not just hard plastic under the paint...

katef46
9/13/17

Products are terrible quality. Package took forever to arrive, and only 2 items came out of at least 6 ordered. Save yourself your hard earned dollar. Do not spend it here!!

terrib60
8/14/17

Don't purchase from this company. Products are not as they are portrayed and it's impossible to get a refund from these people.

louisev11
8/7/17

Total scam! Products are not what they seem to be on the picture; extremely cheap quality!
I ordered the Hamsa hand duvet set and I received a piece of polyester made in China!

jamesh469
8/5/17

I PURCHASES THE ZEN SLEEP PRODUCTS FOR $114 TO STOP SNORING. THE PRODUCTS CAN BE BOUGHT FOR $4.99 ON AMAZON. ( I DISCOVERED). THEY DO NOT WORK. IT IS A SCAM. THEY LIE AND NEVER RETURN YOUR MONEY. THEY ARE CRIMINALS! DO NOT EVEN THINK OF BUYING ANYTHING FROM THEM. NO STARS FOR THEM! ZERO!!!

abbyb21
7/25/17

s is not a good company. The "free" stuff is always crap quality probably made by sweatshop workers in China as everything comes from China. The bracelets (even the ones that they showed were measured smaller) are way too big to fit on your wrist and can only be worn a couple days before the colour comes off. I mean obviously it's free so you can't expect amazing quality but still. Save yourself the shipping cost cause its just not worth it.

Also, I ordered the yoga chakra blanket thing and in the pictures and description it seems to be quite thick and great quality. It's much much much much much more wide than pictures and not as long. The fabric is like 100% polyester or something and definitely not something you'd want on your yoga mat. I was going to put it over my yoga mat for less slippage but now I can't due to the fabric type and how overly large it is. I should have read all the terrible reviews for this site on other rating sites first before ordering. All their reviews on their site are probably done by fake people they made accounts for because they are all 5 star and if you look elsewhere you'll see a lot of 1 star.

You also can't return anything because their return policy says anything on sale is final sale. Well guess what? Everything is always on sale for them lol. So you can never return anything and even if you could you'd probably have to pay the shipping and a return fee. But it's not even possible with this company. They like their little loophole .

Just... Save yourself and don't order from them.

lesliem79
7/14/17

I have been waiting for 3 months for my items. No emails, no communication. Do nit give them any business!

shawnm93
7/13/17

You sent me the CONPLETELY wrong item. I paid $60 for the pink Mandela comforter set. You sent me a bed cover and it was red, white,blue paisley. Uggg. And not even a comforter set !!

nolas3
7/6/17

Still. Waiting. For. Purchased. Products. It's been three full months and some change, and yeah, just like everyone else here! I get a piece at a time. And then all a sudden it all stopped. (Might I add, the items I have received were also extreamly later than the suggested time frame) I'm waiting on a inscents burner and I have yet to see that!! I will never buy from this company again. Pay full price. Honestly!! Not worth the wait! This company is complete BS!

melissag98
6/30/17

Don't buy ANYTHING from these people! SCAM SCAM SCAM! First off the quality SUCKS. Then after you message them they will block you so that you can't write on their page, they will block you from messaging them regarding the issues and they have a bunch of complaints on the BBB! please feel free to share, in fact i encourage it!
I ordered 2 queen blankets... its literally a piece of material with no backing... and one isn't even the size of a towel... and one of the elephant shower curtains... you can hardly tell what the pattern is its so distorted looking and it hardly fits the tub.

kileyo
6/8/17
• Updated review

I first reported on ZenLike Products on March 18, 2017, stating that if I could give a ZERO star review I would. I continue to have the same reaction to them. It has now been well over six months since I placed an order with ZenLike Products...and I STILL have not received my "FREE" bracelet. I keep getting told that it's in the mail, it has been shipped, they do (and they DON'T) have a tracking number.... Yada, Yada, Yada. Last week I was told to give it THREE MORE DAYS and if it had not arrived by then to let them know. Guess what? I DID contact them in three days because...yup you guessed it...it did NOT arrive in three days. And, NO, I did not get anything in response to my message. They don't have a customer service number so you can call and talk to a live rep. Just a Facebook messenger! Still wouldn't give them even ONE star if a ZERO star was an option! DON'T buy from them!

“Not at ALL Trustworthy!”
3/18/17
• Previous review

If I could give it a ZERO stars rating, I would!
I placed an order with Zen Like Products on December 2, 2016. I was informed that it would take a maximum of five (5) weeks to receive the two items I ordered. I did receive the Mandala Wall Decoration in that specified time. However, I also ordered a "Free" bracelet, for which I needed to (and DID) pay $7.99 to cover the shipping.
It is now March 18, 2017 and I have still NOT received the bracelet. I have tried multiple times over the past 4 months to get Zen Like Products to refund my money. I keep getting a standard, computer-generated message that says, "We are very sorry for the delay. Please rest assure your order is on its way and will receive it.We truly do appreciate your patience! Please by all means if you should have questions or concerns with your order, please send me over an email and I will be very happy to help. Have a beautiful day. Thank you very much for your purchase!" I have received this exact same email, word for word and all typos being identical. The manager NEVER honors her word when she says she would "be very happy to help."
I keep sending emails in hopes of getting someone to respond. I have even sent them my telephone number in hopes of getting a LIVE person to respond to me. I have never received the first bracelet, nor the second bracelet they supposedly mailed out on January 19, 2017. Now, once again they are telling me they have sent out another bracelet. I do NOT want the bracelet. I now want my money returned to me!

derricks25
5/7/17

I already made 4 orders with them,

It took a while to arrive on my front door but it's worth the wait.

Super Love them.

annoymousr1
5/6/17

Terrible experience. I was so excited to order my Chakra Yoga/Beach Blanket. After waiting a month it finally came. First thing I noticed was the package was awfully thing for the blanket I ordered. When I opened it up I noticed first hand that it was not the same material as advertised. Secondly, I noticed that it was also not the same size. It was much smaller than they advertise. Not big enough to use as a yoga or meditation towel as advertised. Then what really set me off was the fact that they failed to send me my chakra bracelet I ordered with it. Such a scam and waste of time and money. I went to see their return policy and they have it set in such a way that they make it impossible for someone to be able to return their item. It states that if it is a sale item (all their items are sale items) that you cannot return it. You cannot return it if it has been 30 days since you purchased the item (it takes the item 30 days to get to you). So it is impossible to get my $27 back from this very cheaply made item that looks like it cost $1 to make. Not to mention I never got 1 of my other items. I'm beyond pis**ed off. BEWARE! It's false advertising at its finest and you will be disappointed. All the people who comment and leave good reviews are all hired through them to make them look legit but they are NOT!

scoutb1
5/5/17

"ZEN LIKE PRODUCTS" Is a complete scam
they take the order and never ship anything
(a few reviewers say they did get something, but even then it's nothing like described)

I'm doubly offended that this Scam as it is drawing off conscious and heart minded people
SCAM ARTISTS >>> NO SHAME >>> COMPLETE SCAM

nursehealerm
4/29/17

On November 26, 2016 I purchased several items from Zen Like Products. Numerous times I reported that I had not received my package. I received one necklace in the mail; but the other purchases never came. I got non-answers in reply only. On April 22, 2017 I was sent a tracking number that showed the package had been delivered. It was delivered to an unknown person whose address is 1,712 miles away from where I live on December 21, 2016. I had hoped to have the gifts for Christmas. I guess someone else did. I never, in any responses, received and apology, and the company will not even acknowledge my many requests for a refund. Buyer beware! These guys based in China have no interest in customer service.

robertd283
3/31/17

I ordered a queen size Mandala bed cover size and color as shown was what add said. After 3 months and repeat contact to Zenlike I received a smaller bed cover they ordered from Amazon! $59 product was not sent $35 bait and switch product was sent. I guess this company can rip more and more people off. If you buy anything from this company be prepared to wait and wait. Then be prepared for the Sorry, your order is on the way computer email. Don't waste your money. Facebook needs to drop this company quit posting the products to have people get ripped off.

Zen people arent here (wish they were)...good luck getting a response from them. I hope you do. I finally did and they sent canned replies (copy / pasted scripts).

By Nastasja A.

I believe you are correct. This site is nothing but an overseas scam

By Wyatt B.

Questions? Get answers from the ZenLikeProducts staff and other customers.

ZenLikeProducts?