Review of ZenBedroom

Jackson, WY 83001, US
contact.us@zenbedroom.com

bear7
11/18/14

and who wouldn't?? I ordered the "luxury" mattress and it has been amazing! Quality product, great stitching on the outcover so I know it will last a while. No stuffing - memory foam instead so I know its going to be a product that will last and last! My last mattress lasted 8 years - lets see if this one breaks the record!

margaretd15
10/29/14

I bought the memory foam pillows from there. I couldn't decide between the gel-filled and the contour memory foam pillows but ended up choosing contour. I love them! They do actually "contour" to my neck and head. I am a side-sleeper and they work perfect for me.

tricial3
10/28/14

the website is horrinle! I couldn't get on for days and eventually had to contact their customer service via facebook. Absolutely ridiculous. Customer service/facebook though were really nice and helpful. I couldn't be happier with the service, it's simply the website that drove me crazy. Thanks to competent people, and not the website, I was able to sort my order. My memory foam mattress, however, is like sleeping on a cloud. So much hassle to get it, but well worth it. Soooo comfortable I hope it lasts me forever because it is seriously like a dream to sleep on!

tracys46
10/15/14

Buyer beware. I bough a king size 8 in luxury foam mattress. It took 4 weeks to arrive. After opening, the mattress is 4 inches thick on the sides and 3 inches thick at the corners. Not even close to 8 inches. Nobody answers the phone.. Don't waste your money.

stofferb
7/18/13

Delivery was a bit slow but apart from that - great company. Had been suffering back pain for a number of years now and the memory foam mattress really helped.

stephenk21
7/17/13

Bought my memory foam mattress using a living social deal and it was very easy. Was just five steps to use the voucher and was offered a free upgrade. Only problem was the delivery was a little slow, but I wasn't worried. Thanks Zen!

danicaw
2/28/13

the site is really messy but my experience with the humans who run it has been amazing. everyone responded to my queries really quickly and i had constant contact with customer support throughout the whole order process. they should clean up their site though so it looks more professional

donkad
2/26/13

i like my mattress but it is not the "best night's sleep" as promised so i am less than thrilled. it could be better.

monicad6
2/26/13

very cool site and i love their pillows. now i need to get my hands on one of those memory foam mattresses! patiently waiting for another living social deal

constancem1
2/5/13

Very friendly and helpful staff, utilised both the email help system spoke to an advisor over the phone, great customer service across the board and helped me pick out a wonderful new memory foam mattress.

kirstens3
2/4/13

I treated my daughter to a new winter comforter from this site and she absolutely loves it. I chose the microfiber option as she has had some issues with allergies before and it has been absolutely fine. Very tempted to get one for myself!

jeffb58
2/4/13

Ordered a couple of the memory foam pillows after a friend's recommendation on helping with neck pain. Gotta say, they have really impressed me. Nice waking up without a crick in the neck.

gemmas2
2/4/13

Loooove my new mattress! Nice website, easy to navigate, the price made me hesitate a little but I really feel like it has been worth it for the quality of sleep I'm getting these days!

mileyw
1/29/13

luxury at its finest!! I was a bit skeptical but the memory foam mattress I ordered from Zen Bedrooms and the king size comforter I ordered to go with it have been stupendous. Great purchase for a bargain price!

lanat
1/29/13

great memory foam mattress, so great i may never get out of bed....

henryh19
1/29/13

i bought a contour memory foam pillow from here for Christmas as a gift to my lonely single self and omg....who needs a man to hug with a pillow like that! needless to say, I am "inlove" with my new contour memory foam pillows. the best!

louisar1
1/28/13

superb! I bought the memory foam pillows and a king size comforter (microfiber comforter) in November and they are amazing. Really soft, perfect weight, never too hot and I am never too cold. The comforter drapes to the body rather than like sliding off...if you know what I mean. I hate a stiff comforter. This one is perfect!

debbieb17
1/28/13

i bought the luxury memory foam mattress and i haven't slept better since! great outer cover (moisture wicking as they said) and high quality constructive. everything i expected and more!

umam
1/25/13

best mattress I've ever slept on! and a pleasure to do business with! Thank you Zen Bedrooms

aubreyb16
1/25/13

really great pillows! I'm saving up now to purchase a new mattress from them

christinar3
1/25/13

super duper mattress! Couldnt be happier!

saral12

perfect! Best night's sleep ever since I received my mattress

ianm36
1/25/13

amazing mattress for an amazing price! thrilled to have purchased it!

guiliar
1/25/13

fanastic mattress! I give it a 5 out of 5 stars. I'm so happy I bit the bullet and bought one!

shachip

great

Questions? Get answers from the ZenBedroom staff and other customers.

ZenBedroom?