Review of Zeegoodint

Tel: +92523540055

1 Review From Our Community

paaln
10/1/18

I have been a customer with Zeegood Int over the last several years ordering merchandise for many thousand dollars. I am a gym owner and a tournament director. I want to strongly warn anyone from doing business with them. Their quality is OK if you look only at their prices, but it is not good compared to major brand goods or what is needed for MMA and BJJ. The seams in their clothing often unravel in important areas and the fitting is poor. But having poor quality is not the worst thing, they are VERY unreliable when it comes to delivery times and delivering what you ordered. I have lost several customers due to Zeegood Int getting the orders wrong and most of all due to not caring about promised deadlines. And if there are problems they do not answer and go completely silent until its too late. But when you want to order they answer straight away and nag at all hours for orders. I have given them several chances as good suppliers are hard to find, but I strongly urge anyone considering to order from ZeeGood Int to stay away, they are not a serious business, they have poor quality and the worst customer service I have ever encountered. If you have any questions regarding using them feel free to contact me and I am more than happy to document the quality and their poor practices.

Questions? Get answers from the Zeegoodint staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Zeegoodint