Zalando.de

Zalando.de has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Zalando.de?

“Great website for online shopping.”

Mickey Z.
10/31/17

Recently I have moved to Germany and I have tried Zalando for the first time. My experience as a buyer was great. They offered various payment methods and delivery was pretty fast. For one of the articles that I ordered in the evening, I got it tomorrow morning. In case you don't like received outfit or if size is not good you can immediately return it free of charge and they will give you money back. You don't have to even pay for the shipping. The package was designed smartly with the sticky tape embedded in, so in case you want to return it you can close it easily. Really great!

mickeyz
October 31st, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Zalando.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zalando.de?

Have a question about Zalando.de?