This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Your Little Helpers

Your Little Helpers has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Your Little Helpers are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Your Little Helpers?

“FRAUDS!”

Gwen S.
5/7/20

Yourlittlehelpers are FRAUDULENT! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE FOR ANYTHING! I ordered 2 MiniEye DV 1080P Camera - Black way back in January 2019 and as of today, May 7th, 2020 have NEVER received my product after emailing them over and over again! No response, no NOTHING! They scammed me out of $68.00 CAD plus I know of a lot of others that they did this too as well! So how much money did they bring in, then never ship? I am attaching the PayPal confirmation showing it is paid PLUS they supposedly have a VERIFIED account!

gwens89
May 7th, 2020
Yourlittlehelpers are FRAUDULENT! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE FOR ANYTHING!
So how much money did they bring in, then never ship?
tinae63
April 15th, 2019
Yourlittlehelpers SUCK!

Bought a minieye camera online from this site on the 17/01/19. The transaction was completed on the 21/01/19.

So far I have received only one email confirming the order from them. I have sent several emails but there has been no response.

Some reviews stated that it might take 5 weeks but that the product would arrive - it has now been over 10 weeks, and still no product or the usual email saying the product has been shipped.

It seems as if I am trying to communicate with a brick wall, but Yourlittlehelpers is portraying itself as a reputable business even its website states that it has 100% back money guarantee.

I am very upset about their service, or lack of it so far. I will keep sitejabber posted, and I do hope they surprise me and come good on this transaction, but I'm not holding my breath...

Tip for consumers: I am going to find out as much as I can about this site and I will add any info I come across

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Your Little Helpers staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Your Little Helpers?

Have a question about Your Little Helpers?