Yoopies

Yoopies has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Yoopies?

“Nice”

Forrest L.
10/11/18

I am really glad to find this website. Recently moving to France and not being fluent in French yet, I have been hesitating to look for a nanny, until I learned about your website. Setting the language to English, I wrote my ad in English and got many offers from English-speaking nannies.

forrestl22
October 11th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Yoopies staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yoopies?

Have a question about Yoopies?