YoBit.Net

Trustpilot
1.8 / 5
Reviews.io
5 / 5

YoBit.Net has a consumer rating of 3.99 stars from 77 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with YoBit.Net most frequently mention telegram chat, exchange rate and 56k people.YoBit.Net ranks 9th among Cryptocurrency Other sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 78.3%
How would you rate YoBit.Net?

“The exchange is progressing.”

Balao B.
4/21/22

I started my way in the crypt from this exchange and bought my first bitcoins here. Initially, there really were quite a lot of technical problems, so I went to the competitors. There were also few fixes for 2017. Now I went to check in 2022 and the changes are really significant. The speed of transactions has increased, technical support has become faster to answer questions, and the functionality has greatly expanded. I will continue to use YoBit as one of the platforms for earning money."

“Massive fraud!”

Chris P.
5/13/22

Me and my partner invested a total of $14,700 with these scumbags and we didn't get a dime back from them. They constantly requested more money and always gave stupid excuses as to why we need to pay more to get our money out. I don't know where they get all these 5 star reviews but my experience with them is one out of a horror movie. Please stay away from them guys!

balaob
April 21st, 2022

anastasia1
March 30th, 2022

Simple platform, easy to figure out how the system works, anonymity and security, but not enough trading for such a platform.

user7125
April 13th, 2022

A convenient exchange for beginners
There are no piles of various widgets. Everything is simple, accessible and understandable. A large community that will always prompt, and a nimble tech support. Also, if there is no crypt, then you can replenish it with fiat money without commission.

joleenr9
April 8th, 2022

However, the disadvantages are insignificant for me. The advantages have already been listed a million times - speed, low commissions, earning opportunities. The disadvantages are the lack of a mobile application and design. For me, this is not critical, since the laptop is always with me. I advise everyone to exchange, you will not regret it.

chrisp1814
May 13th, 2022

Tip for consumers:
contact the crypto analysis i used to get my money immediately if you are also a victim. *******472

oliverw209
March 26th, 2022

Good functionality, gloomy interface.

From the point of view of the exchange, everything suits me absolutely, I have been using it since 2016. But, unfortunately, in terms of the interface and visual component, developers are marking time. I would like a more modern website.

lesah20
March 5th, 2022

I have a lot of positive experience. No need to use other applications during work, no KYC, you can withdraw at almost 0% commission.

Jhcc

denism179
March 26th, 2022

There are many opportunities for earning money.

user7113
April 6th, 2022

I don't trade cryptocurrencies a lot, I understand the topic relatively recently, they advised yobit, because Suitable for beginners. I quickly figured it out, besides everything is in Russian, super!

user7059
March 13th, 2022

I was surprised that this exchange does not need to turn Bitcoins into WBTC. It is enough to make swaps and you can already receive rewards for providing liquidity, besides, I have not yet found platforms with lower commissions than here.

romank96
June 26th, 2020

The exchange has existed since 2015. For 5 years, it has never been hacked! There are 3 ways to protect your account.

travisc85
June 2nd, 2021

In my experience, they tag most crypto wallets as in 'Maintenance' so you cannot withdraw most crypto. They always state that maintenance will be done soon, but in my experience, I have continually checked on my wallets weeks at a time and they were still in maintenance. I attached a photo of this. Also, when the wallet is not in maintenance you will get another excuse for not being able to withdraw. See photo. I think this is crooked. Also, trying to use a VPN with the site is not user friendly, they have you re-confirm your identity via email and you have to use the same device to confirm.

marinat59
October 25th, 2021

Pros: zero fees for replenishment with fiat, not large withdrawal fees, a lot of payments for input/ output, you can replenish with rubles, smooth movement of the exchange rate, a very large Russian-speaking crypto community, telegram chat for 56k people (at the moment), more than 8000 currency pairs
Cons: there is no stop loss and take profit, there is a casino element called dice on the exchange
I have been using this exchange for two years, it is not my main one, but nevertheless very important. I conduct all operations on fiat here because of a more favorable rate. And also sometimes I invest in some coins on yobit, they can give a very good profit here if you find the right coins. I have already indicated all the main advantages of the exchange in the pros, except that I will add that I saw someone write that the site is hanging, payments are not reaching - this is a lie. How many times have I been flattered by yobit and everything works fine for me. There may have been similar problems before, but fortunately I didn't find them. Now the sapp is instant and there are no problems as such, so don't

user7087
March 26th, 2022

" On YoBit there are sections like YoFarm and InvestBox, which I love very much. I advise you to study these two areas, because with proper investment you can earn good money. There is also gambling, but this is for an amateur. I also do not recommend buying little-known coins."

anthonyj857
April 2nd, 2022

This company is terrible, they took all my money and left me with nothing after trusting them and it
Really shattered me. I thought I had lost it all until I was introduced to h̲e̲l̲p̲@̲b̲a̲y̲c̲o̲r̲d̲. ̲t̲e̲c̲h̲ and they
Helped me get my money back. I was scared at first but after i search about them on google, i realize
They are a professional company who will help anyone who is struggling with scam companies. All thanks to them.

richardl2081
February 15th, 2022

They are scammers and not real. I was once a scam victim and they took away with my $2000. I had to report them to a tech expert through(w̲w̲w̲. ̲c̲o̲i̲n̲x̲u̲c̲o̲r̲p̲. ̲t̲e̲c̲h̲). I sent them a Whatsapp message via((̾ ̾+̾1̾ ̾ ̾5̾7̾1̾ ̾ ̾ ̾3̾ ̾1̾ ̾0̾ ̾ ̾ ̾7̾ ̾6̾ ̾7̾ ̾8̾ ̾)̾) for fast response

alexf664
January 25th, 2022

A convenient and simple place. I don't see any drawbacks. Safe, simple and profitable. A simpler interface still needs to be searched.

forwardo
September 15th, 2021

Positive: I have been trading here for 3.5 years and everything is normal
Cons: no
I climbed a little on the reviews, for the most part, the haight goes in the direction of the support work and some reviews from homok.
Support on yobit is ALREADY working FAST! I myself have found those times when people complained about the answers in 1-2 months on the problem. In justification of the exchange, I can only say that this happened on the wave of the popularity of the crypt, when they shouted about it from every iron, and then there was such a problem on all exchanges, only a few were able to take out this wave, thanks to which they were able to reach the tops of the market. (by the way, yobit is also a toper, they occupy the 10th place according to coinmarketcap).
And the reviews for 2019-2020 on yobit are mostly positive, it is very rare to find its haight associated with this period. I have met fresh reviews where they wrote "but a year ago" and in this format.
Now yobit is an excellent exchange without any problems that could once have been encountered here. Therefore, you can safely go to this exchange and trade

edgark31
November 18th, 2021

I lost $1000 in Btc after buying a token. I couldn't move the Token out of the wallet, and when I attempted to trade back into btc the pair was unsellable. I traded to USD just to get my money out of the platform and was given about $20 in the matter of 2 days. Terrible SCAM site.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use this exchange at all

Products used:
BTC NYC coin USD

adamw451
August 18th, 2020

I enjoyed trading on this exchange. You can top up in dollars with a commission of 0%! I recommend that you try participating in IEOs on this exchange, they are very profitable.

gbgv
September 22nd, 2021

Advantages: fast support, many coin pairs, large community, low commission for withdrawing and depositing fiat.
Disadvantages: no stop-loss and take-profit, many newbies, casino elements (dice, pony).
I have been trading on this exchange since 2019. A very convenient conclusion, money always comes quickly and the exchange takes a very, very small commission. On replenishment commission 0% on most payments, on withdrawal 3-4% on average, but since the commission is floating, you can catch 0-2%. I did not have any security problems with this exchange, all payments always went through and rather quickly. On Yobit, a huge advantage is the number of coins and trading pairs, there are more of them than on any other exchange.

Products used:
Advantages

vyacheslavm2
June 27th, 2020

I trade 1 year on this exchange, I have never encountered any problems. A very good platform for making money on investing. But it is not suitable for trading.

innai6
November 18th, 2021

Pros: not a single problem with them for 1.5 years of active trading
Cons: a large commission for the withdrawal of some crypts from the top, including the cue ball.
I've been trading here for a year and a half, everything works fine. The site does not hang, the money is credited to the balance on time and without overlaps, everything is also fine with the withdrawal of fiat. I didn't have any problems with this exchange at all, so I won't say about the support, I didn't bring it up.
The only thing that does not please me is the floating commission, today it is 4%, and tomorrow it is 2%. It can be a shame when you withdraw a large amount and have to pay a large sum, and in the morning the commission is 1%))) In any case, it is more profitable than exchangers, but still.
This exchange has a very large community with an active telegram chat for 56k people, where you can constantly communicate. That's what I'm doing) By the way, this is a small proof of the honest work of the exchange. Think for yourself who would be trading here if everything was so bad. And so for all my trading time on yobit, I got friends in the chat who trade on yobit more than I do and also do not have any problems with it. So the exchange performs its functions perfectly, which suits me completely. In addition, there is no need for mandatory verification, which is very profitable when you withdraw large amounts

aminas39
February 25th, 2022

On an average trading volume, among the advantages of the exchange, I note the simplicity of work, and lower interest rates are encountered

jernyp
October 21st, 2021

I have been using this exchange for two years, it is not my main one, but nevertheless very important. I conduct all operations on fiat here because of a more favorable rate. And also sometimes I invest in some coins on yobit, they can give a very good profit here if you find the right coins. I have already indicated all the main advantages of the exchange in the pros, except that I will add that I saw someone write that the site is hanging, payments are not reaching - this is a lie. How many times have I been flattered by yobit and everything works fine for me. There may have been similar problems before, but fortunately I didn't find them. Now the support is instant and there are no problems as such, so do not believe the reviews, but test it yourself!

I have been scammed, does anyone have an idea on how to recover my funds?

Once you make a deposit you can't withdraw any amount. They give you many excuses to stop you from making this withdrawal, like wallet maintenance. They took all my money because they say I lost my 2FA which I never put on the account. Even after filling the form on their website. I believe they use your entered data to steal your money. They block me in many social media groups I can't communicate with them and refuse to solve my issue. I called a military friend that introduced me to the dark web as my best bet at finding agencies [Kryptorecovery gmail com] whose sole purpose was to recover stolen financial assets from scammers I sought the services of Phoenixsouls PHOENIX SOULS Search on search engines like BING, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo In 48 hours I had all my money and generated profits all together in my wallet.

By Sophia H.