Yellow Guide

Yellow Guide has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Yellow Guide?

“PRIVACY ISSUES.”

private i.
12/14/17

I have contacted Cloudflare, only to contact DigitalOcean as referred by Cloudflare as DigitalOcean is the hosting provider. I have been trying every which way to get my private information removed off Yellow.Guide. I am getting the runaround. I have reported this to the FTC. I am writing emails to get this removed. Yellow.Guide put information on their website with no way to contact them, they do not have permission to use private information.

privatei1
December 14th, 2017

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Yellow Guide staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yellow Guide?

Have a question about Yellow Guide?