Yellow.co

Yellow.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Yellow.co?

“Love this app”

Emily B.
8/7/18

Yubo formally known as yellow 8s really fun to meet people. I've made a lot of friends from there. I've never had any problem with this app. They do make sure that people under 18 are safe. The only thing that bothers me is that the app was created for teenagers and there are grown adults on it.

emilyb241
August 7th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Yellow.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yellow.co?

Have a question about Yellow.co?