Yatharth Marketing reviews

Tel: +91 9099799898

1 star

aloka6
1/28/19

Yatharth Marketing Solutions, One of the great sales training provider firm. They given outstanding sales training to the our sales team. YMS is one of the best sales trainers out there and for the price you get complete and comprehensive training full of applicable content that anyone can benefit from! I would highly recommend YMS's sales training!

jennys193
1/21/19

Yatharth Marketing Solutions has been amazing for my business. I just completed my first chapter of training and all I can say is.Thank you. If you're thinking about YMS, stop thinking and invest in your future. Thank you so much to Mihir Shah for all that you do.

mattl175
12/11/18

YMS is sales and business training provider company based in India. I got sales training from YMS and I really appreciate it. It is very helpful for my business. Mihir Shah is a hardworking, top-performing clients service professional. He has my highest recommendation, and I am happy to furnish more details if you would like additional information.

lisar437
8/27/18

I loved to write this review about Yatharth Marketing Solutions. YMS understand clients needs and requirements and give the best solutions for business growth. I am worked with YMS for sales training. Mr. Mihir Shah CEO of YMS, he has excellent skills and knowledge about the sales and business growth. With these skills, his help me to increase my sales. I have a good experience with YMS. It is always a pleasure to work with YMS.

aronw20
3/31/17

Yatharth marketing you are great. Never disappointed me. Good time, no rush, intelligent and

patient. I really appreciate your kindness. And service is the BEST! So happy!

Aron

Questions? Get answers from the Yatharth Marketing staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Yatharth Marketing