Review of Yahoo

stcloudmncarpetcleaners@yahoo.com

187 reviews with 5 stars

rowenad1
5/14/19

Online Business Reviews can be a review of the services or products being offered by a particular website, but it can also review the content of the site (say, a news website or a website with funny videos). Basically, you can review anything that has a website.

tatjanal
1/13/19

Enjoy to use the website. Like the quick responses. Also receive good discount for last purchase. Will use it once again.

pilott
4/11/18

Rishta Shaadi Marriage Bureau
welcomes every new guest with warmth
and a promise to fulfil his/her dreams for
finding a right life partner.
Since last 10 years, our clients have
placed faith in us.
We are known for the best match making.
www.rishtashaadi.com

lizd39
3/6/18

Recently, I have found myself using the services of Barnes and Partners Solicitors. Initially, I contacted them as I needed to write a contract for my business, they were really great, very professional, easy to work with good communication. Since I was so happy I suggested to my husband that we use them to update our wills, a job we had kept putting off. We weren't disappointed and again were very happy with the work that was done for us. I would certainly recommend them for any legal work!

joannd33
1/29/18

*VERY TRUSTWORTHY* Angie is the first financial advisor that I have worked with that genuinely cares more about me and my finances rather than increasing her own income. She is down to earth, professional, she listens well, she is both very sharp yet very kind and friendly to talk to. One account I started out putting only $50 a month and it is so much better than leaving it in a bank savings account. She makes it so easy.

kathleenj22
11/30/17

Lassiter Animal Hospital has been our choice for care for our dog for 13 years. They have taken care of his medical, dental and boarding needs for all these years. We have been very satisfied with their services and are happy to recommend them to other dog parents.

thomaso37
11/14/17

Since moving to Anthem two years ago, it has been most frustrating dealing with various Anthem-based landscape service companies that were . . .

(A) Inconsistent -- by arriving an hour or more late to the job;
(B) Inconsiderate -- by not showing-up as promised or not calling;
(C) Incompetent -- by not performing the worked as promised;
(D) Unfair -- by attempting to up-charge after starting the job;
(E) Not professional -- by refusing to provide a written estimate BEFORE starting the job.

I had nearly given up on getting quality landscaping service in Anthem. Then, a kind neighbor highly recommended IDDINGS AND SONS.

I can say with confidence -- I have FINALLY found an EXCELLENT landscaping company serving Anthem that is consistent, considerate, competent, fair and VERY professional.

I recently used Iddings and Sons Landscaping service to trim and reshape a very troubled Mesquite tree in the front yard, which had not be maintained properly by the former owner.

I am 100% pleased with the excellent service provided by Joe Iddings and his tree crew. George Iddings provided an email written estimate PRIOR to starting the job, and he also scheduled the date and time of the job.

Joe and his crew showed-up to my home -- on the day promised, and they arrived within the quoted two-hour timeframe. I provided large plastic buckets, and the crew carefully covered each of the newly planted cacti to ensure they would not be damaged during the tree's extensive cutting and trimming process. Their debris clean-up was perfect.

I am 100% pleased with the cutting and reshaping of the troubled Mesquite tree. The newly reshaped tree improved the curb appeal of the property. Additionally, I am not longer worried the tree could be damaged or ruined by a windstorm or a heavy monsoon rain.

An added bonus: A couple of days after the tree trimming, George Iddings followed-up with an email inquiring if the service was performed to my expectations.

Now, THAT'S excellent service!

Tip for consumers: Joe Iddings really has an eye for reshaping a tree. This is possible with skill and experience!

johnb892
6/7/17

I was impressed with Bruce as my salesperson, he was very helpful. I would order again from this company. Thanks Bruce!

kevinj128
5/31/17

You sent the wrong t shirt.I didn't order the best men where born in October.I was born in February..I ordered Jacobsen the legend t shirt....!

patriciaj74
5/30/17

I have been with this company for a few years. Great customer service. T's are well made, cofitable, wear and wash great,and theirs a lot to choose from ,always in stock. So thanks for having a great company, my appreciation

luker36
5/25/17

I have been suffering from a very serious email problem.. I had applied for a job and I HAD CLEARED 2 ROUNDS for this job.. I was about to get notification on my email.. Suddenly , that email stopped working and I could not find any way to retrieve it back.. Then I came across with this number +18OO-888-386O, They helped me out and the customer service executive was brilliant.. I am pleased to have my mail back..

conchitad
5/25/17

Leurs articles sont de grande qualité mais très abordables. Je fais toujours l'expédition la plus rapide pour que mes articles arrivent toujours rapidement, je ne recommanderais pas l'expédition la moins chère. Leurs tailles sont petites, mais les tableaux de taille sont assez fiables et les articles ressemblent à leurs images. L'équipe de service à la clientèle est également très sympa et utile. Je recommanderais certainement cette entreprise

teresar52
5/4/17

I always find the better prices, I have a family of 11 and usually travel to Mexico 3 or 4 times per year ,

sandray14
4/27/17

I have purchased several bags on this website and every single purchase has been a pleasant experience. All bags of high quality and as they were represented to be. I will say one thing though, if the picture of the bag and the description do not match, go with the description. The colors may be different. They got me once this way but the bag was still gorgeous and I love it.

fredc56
4/25/17

Lynda is a great asset to your company. Without her willing hel I would never have been able to accomplish my objectives. I hope all your reps are as friendly and efficient as she. If I were still teaching she would rate an A Plus.

lavennam
4/17/17

When I first saw the application I was pleasantly surprised how short it was and how easy it was I was not sent from one site to another And when I needed to speak with a representative on the phone, he was very nice professional and helpful

joannef21
3/31/17

I shopped here all the time, reading the reviews has given me a lot of help when shopping! Love my clothes, only think the orders take longer g to come!

Tip for consumers: Read the comments and get the app.

pauld218
3/24/17

I trusted them with my coursework and delivery has been excellent so far. I will be consulting them in the future while ensuring to forward my friends to their service. I will recommend the to nursing students.

barbarae35
3/23/17

We had beautiful American Cherry wood floors but after 20 years they badly need to be refinished. Stuart Corns and his Distinctive Designs his team did an amazing job of refinishing and recreating our floors. Absolutely beautiful. They are general contractors and in our opinion would be wonderful to work with on type or level of project.
Barbara and David Emerson

thomasc154
1/30/17

Knick from khit flooring is out of Spencerport NY. I was given a quote by Knick for about five hundred square foot of hardwood floor to be refinished. His quote was very reasonable, The quality of his work was very good and was completed in a timely manor. I highly recommend Khit flooring and would use him again.

elidap
1/5/17

Always satisfied with my thred up buys. I love this site

fainam
11/26/16

Great experience for low prices and with unlimited support. Recommend this site to all and try it, you wont be disappointed.

clarkkentk
1,878 helpful votes
8/28/16

Yahoo has served me for over 10 years. It is the OG. Sad to see what has happened to it in these past few years.
But it is still serving me well

alcideb8
7/14/16

Never had a problem with this site. I trust it 100%

ahmeda103
5/5/16

Good Services.

133 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yahoo, is under going a big market change with Verizon Wireless, Yahoo! has been running slow ever since they mention the Oath Brand, Inc. It was like the whole market crashed for Yahoo!, they are still working on buying back the stock, and I even wonder why the offer to buy, a company with no problem, that dose the same kinda of work without using or selling a telephone. Yahoo1 sould be up and running, but there is still, on when and how they are going to buy back the stock.

By Lavetta L.

Questions? Get answers from the Yahoo staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Yahoo