Review of Yahoo

stcloudmncarpetcleaners@yahoo.com

65 reviews with 1 star

vasiliosk2
2/8/19

Tired of Yahoo blatant bias against Republicans and TRUMP. Also I notice as you scroll down the promote stories that are actual ads . This site is garbage and on the same level as the National Inquirer

aa226
11/17/18

Their email client is known and has been proven to scan your emails for personal information to sell on to third parties, and has been doing so for years. If you want your personal data distributed to random and numerous third parties, and some faceless tech company/millennials making money from doing so, this is the site to use.
Bye bye

Tip for consumers: Don't

johns3087
7/22/18

Looking for a new homepage, had enough of the one sided political views. ALWAYS slamming conservatism, sickening. This is not worth being in even thou I put up with it for many years. They said their changing, LMAO, just as bad as facebook.

jacobs219
7/13/18

yahoo wants you to pay $20 to recover a $#*!ing password!! it just blows my mind and the support system is ass, I cant believe there's not an easy way to recover your password like people don't change their numbers then you want to say "oops can't help you" this site needs to be shut down

tifffanyl
6/27/18

Yahoo was one of my first exposure to email, internet news etc. And I used it for a long time. But lately they have become entirely one sided with their news. They delete comments / opinions when it doesn't agree with yahoo views. They will edit stories and if you pay close attention you can tell they are completely fabricated. I gave a 1 star because it doesn't get any worse when a huge company like Yahoo tries to ram their ideas, politics etc with dishonesty.

juliusm46
6/7/18

Couple years I couldn't to log in, and when finally i did, it was over 5000 spam mails in to my general mailbox. Feel tired to delete them. Anyway it doesn't look serious with that attitude.

leilae2
5/30/18

All Yahoo wants to do is sell you stuff,like when i search a picture of a iPhone X,the first thing that pops up is amozon.

robertb613
4/28/18

We gave this company a substantial deposit to do a kitchen, bathroom and rug replacement. At some point we never heard back from them. We do not have a clue as to what happened other than they possibly could not obtain the necessary license to start the work.

cb208
2/5/18

If you have a 25 gig plan on your internet, Verizon Yahoo will force feed a gig of advertising a day into your e-mail. Opting out of the advertising or going full screen will not stop their %$#@. This was never an issue before Verizon bought them to increase revenues by telling the advertisers (who pay for these ads), that the ads were received by millions of people (who are being forced to pay for this &^%$) I am slowly switching all my e-mail to gmail.

jone409
1/11/18

Yahoo is right up there with CNN for fake news and false narriatives. They are so bias there own anus puckers when they add something to there site. Total waste of time. Not balanced news JUST SNOWFLAKE NEWS!

sarahm383
1/6/18

we hired them for snow plowing paid them in full in October. We may have seen the results of plowing two to three times. They will not come back to complete the job. They hung up on us when we called, also said there would be no refund. Pictures of the driveway full of snow were sent after repeated calls and nothing was done. Still waiting for a contractor full of empty promises

gaylee9
1/1/18

I removed Yahoo as my homepage. They've stooped so low with all the side stories and others being pulp, fake journalism - on the level of The Star or The Inquirer - not truthful, reliable stories.

ronaldb109
12/30/17

Many of the news stories are actually advertisements. Clicking on these ads can attract viruses. It is my understanding that Yahoo is owned by Verizon which should tell you a lot.

bernicet6
11/19/17

l am a very small bettor. l generally bet no more then $2.00 on fantasy games. However, l always notice that no matter what game l enter l ALWAYS wind up in either last or very close to last place even though l take the best players. ls this just a coincidence or are these games scams ? l've noticed that the " up to the minute " player stats are not accurate for MY players but are accurate for players who are winning !! l've often wondered if these " winning players " are REAL or just phony computer generated . Of course there will always be people who claim that they ALWAYS win. Some of them might even answer my review. THEY LIE !!

michaeld347
11/10/17

The highly paid denzidens at YAHOO! have done their level best to ruin a site in quick order. The slow, aggravating march just typing an email these days on this site is horrendous. And yet, the paychecks keep arriving at the banks, and the site gets worse, and worse, and worse.

I'll be moving from this pissant site in quick order as it needs to meet the same fate as the Dunes hotel in Vegas: implode!

charmaignew1
10/27/17

I WILL NEVER GET A YAHOO ACCOUNT AGAIN! I called about unlocking my account for ymail.com because I forgot my password and the number they had was an old number on my account. Well I called trying to get answers and the man I spoke with first was very rude! Then he told me there was a charge. Well when I called back to asked another question that I didn't understand, the man name Jerry (@ 1-800-675-6486) was like you just called us and you trying to see if we would change our minds or what we are saying. Are you trying to not pay a fee. I thought they were very unprofessional! I will never do anything with YAHOO again!!!

carlae15
9/25/17

I hired Perfect Plumbing on the advice of a restoration company and did I ever regret it. I had to stop the work for a week due to a friend coming for a visit and apparently Perfect Plumbing seemed to think they did not have to finish. They charged me for a tub faucet kit and installation which was not done. The owner came out and did not bring the kit nor did he respond to my requests for completion of the work. I had to hire another plumber to finish the job. I will be billing him for the cost of the additional labor and supplies. In addition, it was nearly impossible to set up a time. They either showed up without any advance notice or showed up 4 HOURS late. Not a good hire.

edwards133
9/11/17

I had a terrible experience at Affordable Collision and Repair Beeville, Tx. My vehicle was messed up, poor quality work, had to take to another body shop to repair it right!! Beware of this place, stay away

fabih1
9/8/17

WARNING!!! Stay away from this "Lawyer" She has no experience and will rob you blind, she owns me $1,760 and refuses to pay me back and return my personal documents. She is not registered with the Florida Bar, unfortunately, I came to find out about this a little too late once I called Bar to file a report against her unethical conduct. Do not seek her services for yourself or loved ones. Save yourself a headache.

ADVERTENCIA!!! Esta mujer es una corrupta y le robara tu dinero sin hacer ningun trabajo para ayudar-te, ella me deve $1,760 y se recusa a devolver me mi dinero y los documentos mios.

karens298
6/24/17

How does a connection "time out" IMMEDIATELY when you go do sign in?! Every time I try to sign in, I am forced to use my mobile number for a recovery code. This is getting old really fast.

fucky79
5/22/17

I am tiered of your adds with Trump and whatever you f****** want to say. I'm going to stop going through you. My husband who is a yahoo email for years and I mean more than 10 years.. sorry no little baby here is going to stop going through you. Yep loosing customers hope your happy, just so you can hang on to the babies in out little $#*!ing society. GROW UP YAHOO!!! You are loosing the ones that can take over before the babies you cuddle

lb94
4/24/17

Aren't you just sick of companies like yahoo who "For Your Own Protection" force you to change your password on something that you don't care if the world can access? This is what happened and of course now I can't remember the password or find where I wrote it down and of course YAHOO GIVES YOU NO HELP to get back in if you can't remember the answers to questions that you answered literally 10, yes TEN years ago!! So an email that has ten years worth of companies sending me mail that I signed up for that is of no consequence to anyone but me, I can no longer access... gotta say WAY TO GO YAHOO! Great job protecting me...LOL !!! :(

Tip for consumers: Try Gmail, been with them just as long and never had this issue!!

patrickj54
4/23/17

Recently, couldn't get into my yahoo email. Password I've always used and never gave problems, is not valid anymore. Reason unknown. Customer support is simply not there, other means to log in all in vain. It's now clear for me that I lost all my mails, everything !
Also: your data isn't safe at yahoo as they have already been hacked several times in the past.
Better take a free email at mail.com, protonmail.com, yandex.com : all free, handy, were never hacked and don't require your phone number !!!

pramodp
4/13/17

i order maytag washer 20 days ago after 20 days i call them and find out washer is not available then i have to cancel order .after waiting 20 days

kirtb1
4/8/17

Could not log back on to finish the last little bit of my tax returns. Went to customer service support, and they want you to login first. So I can't login their temporary passwords are not working, and the only way I can get in for customer service is to log in which I can't. Get a clue TAXUSA

Yahoo, is under going a big market change with Verizon Wireless, Yahoo! has been running slow ever since they mention the Oath Brand, Inc. It was like the whole market crashed for Yahoo!, they are still working on buying back the stock, and I even wonder why the offer to buy, a company with no problem, that dose the same kinda of work without using or selling a telephone. Yahoo1 sould be up and running, but there is still, on when and how they are going to buy back the stock.

By Lavetta L.

Questions? Get answers from the Yahoo staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Yahoo