Review of XRumerGeek

Buffalo, NY 14222, US
admin@xrumergeek.com

harryj15
11/28/14

Instant boost in the 1st week to the 1st page, waiting for the 3 weeks to get the complete improvement by Google. great service, thanks (y)

makd1
11/28/14

From what can see looks ok enough , thanks .

johng113
11/27/14

Thank you for your services, they are very good and working also very good. All links delivered and I already see improvements to my site, I will definetly order again and Bert is a great SEO specialist. Keep up the good work!

adamw41
11/27/14

Looks as very good job, with a very detailed report.
Will probably rocket our position. Real thanks

rockr1
11/23/14

Wonderful SEO service, delivery in time and do all as promise. Order again when the last order was completed.

tonym64
6/28/13

After researching a solution for link building I found xrumer geek ( xrumergeek ). Sales inquiries were answered quickly and I was happy to progress. I placed an order for a service and paid my money.

This is where the scam started. They promise to deliver in 2-4 working days. After 4 days I had not received a response outside of an automated order confirmation . I sent emails one after the other for a week and they were all ignored. I tried the sales email again which originally had a fast response. Nothing!

So I went onto their Facebook Page and see others have left comments saying 'SCAMMER' . I then did a little more research and found out that the website was actually for sale. It was not looking good.

I sent one last email stating I would contact Paypal if I did not hear in 48 hours. Obviously this was ignored. I opened a Paypal dispute and received a message stating due to a number of account complaints his paypal account was frozen and that PayPal would investigate.

So in short Xrumer Geek is a scam. Looks like the business is closing and James Papworth is trying to milk some last bits of money out of it.

James Papworth also owns SEO Techie and Nottinghamshire SEO he describes himself as a ' target driven individual ' on his LinkedIn Profile. I guess his targets are to ripp off people now. And his business ethics are very clear.

Questions? Get answers from the XRumerGeek staff and other customers.

XRumerGeek?