This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Wyreforestgardenbuildings.co.uk

Wyreforestgardenbuildings.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wyreforestgardenbuildings.co.uk?

“Intimidating owner”

gail N.
4/10/14

Intimidating owner. They drove into my electric gates and damaged them, this was witnessed by myself and a passerby. WFGB denied this and REFUSED to offer payment towards the damage. Reluctant to give invoices, still waiting for my receipt. Doors to the shed held on with 2cm NAILS! Hardware not galvanised as stated in the website... shall I go on?

gailn7
April 10th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Wyreforestgardenbuildings.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wyreforestgardenbuildings.co.uk?

Have a question about Wyreforestgardenbuildings.co.uk?