Review of TheUniTutor.com

25 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1HQ
London, EC2N 1HQ, England
Tel: +44 203 633 4229
info@theunitutor.com
The highest quality of work - with a GUARANTEE!
Learn More

183 reviews with 5 stars

lauraw134
4/21/17

The service is absolutely Amazing! I received help so quickly, and they knew exactly what i was referring to. I would % recommend.

kevins216
4/11/17

I have used this website on several occasions and really impressed by the quality of work they provide. Strongly recommended

davids698
3/3/17

I cannot rate this service enough. Discreet confidential services. Available to call anytime. Responded promptly to my email communication. Deadline met well within time.

A time when I was overloaded with deadlines I used their service. Hassle free, great knowledgeable writers that are dedicated beyond call.
Free edits available which was unneeded. I highly recommend these guys and will not hesitate to use again.

paulr202
1/18/17

I have been using this service for a while now. I have tried other writing services before and I was never satisfied with their work. After I found The Uni Tutor and tried them, I was very happy with the quality of papers and customer service they provide. I highly recommend this service to anybody who are looking for quality A papers.

weis5
11/3/16

Ordered a biology task. Went well. I chose The Uni Tutor because they were very transparent and had fantastic reviews on many sites

hannahk22
10/4/16

I got my UNSW science biology task done by The Uni Tutor. Good quality, good seveice

douglasm75
9/22/16

I will recommend this site to everyone i know. They deliver the requested work in a timely manner and you can be sure of the confidentiality. Thanks a lot!

denisa23
9/21/16

I will definitely recommend them to my friends and relatives that will need help with academic writing in the future. I needed their help with my writing project and what I got is more than what I wanted. This is the level of service that I truly deserve!!

waltern7
9/21/16

Just had my Master's thesis proofread - the researcher took time to ensure that my work was perfect. It has saved me a fortune in time. Thank you for your hardwork; without you I would not be passing with a distinction.

kevinl124
8/18/16

I Have used this service many times. the papers are well written and receive on time.

matthewh86
8/18/16

I was struggling trying to write a English paper. I did some research online and when I found them I decided to give them a shot and ever since I use them all the time. They really are good at what they do and pretty fast as well.

jasong86
8/18/16

I've used this site on multiple times. Received on time and always a passing grade. Writers are prompt with answering questions and concerns.

garyc116
8/18/16

I have used The Uni Tutor for a few papers and my experiences have been great overall. When I did have an issue, it was corrected in a timely manner through customer support. I would recommend this service to anyone needing assistance anytime.

timothyl28
8/18/16

This website saved the day for me. I needed a paper done fast and they said no problem. Hey - it costs a bit more the shorter the notice but it gets done. My instructions were fairly complicated but they figured it all out. i will use again vs other site I was using.

joser89
8/18/16

I've worked with other sites before, but none compares to them. They are efficient, very responsive, and most importantly, I don't have to reread and reorganized their finish product.

larryw61
8/18/16

I had a huge paper that I needed done because i couldn't seem to really think of what to say. The Uni Tutor delivered and had my paper completed right on time and everything was perfect and I also received an A+! Will be using your services again!

stevem276
8/18/16

I would give this site a thumbs up. Awesome writers, they deliver as promised

georgeh116
8/18/16

I have been using them for several years now and each time the quality of services that I receive is impeccable and the best and would continue using them for all my degrees. I have recommended them to family and friends and they also feel the same and have receive same services if not better and are extremely satisfied. I just love all their great writers with great attention to detail as well as their diligence and great work ethics, professionalism, quick turnaround and most importantly great company and best out there by far.

ronaldw57
8/18/16

I have used The Uni Tutor many times for editing and for custom writing. I have had great

ar7508
8/10/16

The service was excellent. They delivered what they promised. Ordered an Essay and I don't need to follow up as they constantly gave updates and it was delivered on time. When I received it, It was awesome. It exceeded my expectation. I would recommend them to everyone.

kennethm71
8/9/16

I have been using The Uni Tutor for 3 years now and have never been more satisfied. They have helped me greatly. Very easy to use and the support team is always there if you have a question. Nothing bad to say.

edwardj35
8/9/16

This is a great site, I highly recommend it. If you are experiencing a tough time with getting your work done, this is the site for you.

briant90
8/9/16

Thank you for saving me during stressful times and helping me maintain my current A GPA standing.

anthonyl69
8/9/16

My writer was missing information from me to complete my order. As soon as I sent in the information in a matter of an hour my essay was complete. It was my first time trying this service and I loved it and have complete trust in these writers.

josephg77
8/1/16

I've used The Uni Tutor several times now and I am extremely pleased with their services. All of their work is 100% authentic and original. With a coupon code, their prices are fairly decent. Using their services gives me the greatest peace of mind from things I just do not have time for. I don't know what'd I do without them!

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TheUniTutor.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
linosp
linos p.
4 days, 4 hours ago
Answer
frankd56
Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
A: Yes, of course! It's virtually impossible to get anything but a Pass grade by just putting references at the end. In addition, in-text citation demonstrate the writer has engaged different viewpoints etc.
3 days, 14 hours ago
2 weeks, 2 days ago
Answer
frankd56
Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
A: Hi Sofia, it really depends on what you need. You can have a look at our prices here: www.theunitutor.com/quick-calculator
2 weeks ago