Review of TheUniTutor.com

25 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1HQ
London, EC2N 1HQ, England
Tel: +44 203 633 4229
info@theunitutor.com
The highest quality of work - with a GUARANTEE!
Learn More

192 reviews with 5 stars

jonathons22
8/20/17

Awesome! I used The Uni Tutor to write my 7 page philosophy paper. The writer did a great job on my paper and I was able make a 95.

jamies146

jeremyv8
8/20/17

Without exception, The Uni Tutor is the best writing service, bar none. The Uni Tutor is terrific and always provides quality work.

marufs
8/18/17

Writers in The Uni Tutor are highly experienced and would do a brilliant job for you. Quality and speed is guaranteed. The first time I dealt with The Uni Tutor resulted in an "A". Awesome!

jobinj2
8/18/17

Great Support. I have used this company for sometime now, and they have a wonderful support staff. Always answer any questions I may have. I trust the writers to always provide a amazing product.

nin915
8/16/17

The Uni Tutor truly helped me in writing essays for my University project and I am really grateful for their prompt help in a reasonable price

alekl1
8/15/17

The Uni Tutor is the best writing experience I've ever had! The writer truly helped me with writing and showed me different techniques and styles of how to better enhance my writing. She helped guide me and improve my essay writing. She is extremely patient and wants to understand what the issue is so she can better help you and improve. Highly recommended! You will not be disappointed!!

andrewh187
8/15/17

After using The Uni Tutor I would have to say that the name really fits. The writer put me at ease right from the start because the whole focus of our interaction was all about my story and at the end I did not feel like it was coming out of a can.
It was significant to me to have the interview with the writer in person and she realized allot of things on the spot that I had not ever considered. We were able to quickly flesh out the details of these through our interaction and weave them into the product in real time. If you need help with your writing, don't hesitate. Go with them.

michaely54
8/14/17

We just started using Uni Tutor and I am very pleased with the professionalism and quality of writing we have experienced. They have done an exceptional job! I highly recommend.

stanm42
8/12/17

The writer spent the time to discuss with me exactly what to write in my personal statement. I appreciated how much the writer cared and all the time he took to perfect it! I 100% recommend The UniTutor website if you are having trouble wording your personal statement or need it to be edited.

roberts596
5/2/17

It was an amazing experience working with you. I have used this service a few times and have always been more than pleased with the quality of papers received. I have always gotten a good grade on the papers too! The Uni Tutorhas been a total lifesaver for me. They are fast & reliable. Communication is great as well!

kevins216
4/11/17

I have used this website on several occasions and really impressed by the quality of work they provide. Strongly recommended

paulr202
1/18/17

I have been using this service for a while now. I have tried other writing services before and I was never satisfied with their work. After I found The Uni Tutor and tried them, I was very happy with the quality of papers and customer service they provide. I highly recommend this service to anybody who are looking for quality A papers.

weis5
11/3/16

Ordered a biology task. Went well. I chose The Uni Tutor because they were very transparent and had fantastic reviews on many sites

hannahk22
10/4/16

I got my UNSW science biology task done by The Uni Tutor. Good quality, good seveice

douglasm75
9/22/16

I will recommend this site to everyone i know. They deliver the requested work in a timely manner and you can be sure of the confidentiality. Thanks a lot!

denisa23
9/21/16

I will definitely recommend them to my friends and relatives that will need help with academic writing in the future. I needed their help with my writing project and what I got is more than what I wanted. This is the level of service that I truly deserve!!

waltern7
9/21/16

Just had my Master's thesis proofread - the researcher took time to ensure that my work was perfect. It has saved me a fortune in time. Thank you for your hardwork; without you I would not be passing with a distinction.

kevinl124
8/18/16

I Have used this service many times. the papers are well written and receive on time.

matthewh86
8/18/16

I was struggling trying to write a English paper. I did some research online and when I found them I decided to give them a shot and ever since I use them all the time. They really are good at what they do and pretty fast as well.

jasong86
8/18/16

I've used this site on multiple times. Received on time and always a passing grade. Writers are prompt with answering questions and concerns.

garyc116
8/18/16

I have used The Uni Tutor for a few papers and my experiences have been great overall. When I did have an issue, it was corrected in a timely manner through customer support. I would recommend this service to anyone needing assistance anytime.

timothyl28
8/18/16

This website saved the day for me. I needed a paper done fast and they said no problem. Hey - it costs a bit more the shorter the notice but it gets done. My instructions were fairly complicated but they figured it all out. i will use again vs other site I was using.

joser89
8/18/16

I've worked with other sites before, but none compares to them. They are efficient, very responsive, and most importantly, I don't have to reread and reorganized their finish product.

larryw61
8/18/16

I had a huge paper that I needed done because i couldn't seem to really think of what to say. The Uni Tutor delivered and had my paper completed right on time and everything was perfect and I also received an A+! Will be using your services again!

Helpful answer

Yes, we can. But to be more sure, is it Phd level or undergraduate? Can you email us the question please

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 4/6/17
Helpful answer

The Uni Tutor has been part of the academic writing industry for a long time. This has been achieved as a result of our customers satisfaction. It is our mission to provide you with an original and custom written paper that is correctly formatted and referenced and that is created after a thorough research. We are ready to assist you in receiving a superior education and to achieve high academic performance. In order to ensure a pleasant and productive experience with our company, we dispose with a customer care service that is available for you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We also have assignment helpers who will support you during the entire process, from the beginning to the moment in which you hand in your assignment to your professor.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 5/29/16
Helpful answer

Yes, please send an application and we will review your experience.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] 4 weeks, 1 day ago

Yes, we can do it. It's about 200 pounds

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 9/8/17
Helpful answer

Yes, we can certainly do that. In fact, Human Resources topics are very popular. Please email us if you have any further questions.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 7/25/17
Helpful answer

Hi Asseel, yes indeed. We can help with the Aplia website. We actually got 1 other request for the Aplia site this week.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 5/17/17
Helpful answer

Yes, of course! It's virtually impossible to get anything but a Pass grade by just putting references at the end. In addition, in-text citation demonstrate the writer has engaged different viewpoints etc.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 4/22/17
Helpful answer

Hi Sofia, it really depends on what you need. You can have a look at our prices here: www.theunitutor.com/quick-calculator

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 4/10/17
Helpful answer

Hi Megan, Certainly, yes. We've got access to Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, and of course the FREE Austlii. It's quite common for us to get order for Australian Law subjects. We've also got some samples online. Here's a sample: https://www.theunitutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Corporate-Law-Thesis-Sample.pdf

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 8/5/16
Helpful answer

Each and every paper, produced by our company is 100% original. We use an in-house plagiarism detection system that recognizes any kind of Internet content plagiarism. However, unlike popular plagiarism detection systems that are utilized by Universities (as Turnitin.com), we will not report the result in public databases. What our company provides is a plagiarism-free guarantee we check your paper to make sure that it is unique. A writing company can guarantee no plagiarism content against open Internet sources and some databases, but there is still no technology (except turnitin.com ) that perform plagiarism check against all sources, indexed by Turnitin.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 5/29/16
Questions? Get answers from the TheUniTutor.com staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TheUniTutor.com