Review of TheUniTutor.com

25 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1HQ
London, EC2N 1HQ, England
Tel: +44 203 633 4229
info@theunitutor.com
The highest quality of work - with a GUARANTEE!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

briant90
8/9/16

Thank you for saving me during stressful times and helping me maintain my current A GPA standing.

johns1385
7/24/16

Have used this discrete writing service for numerous years now. Turned in all my papers on time and never with any plagiarism. This has been validated over and over by turnitin.com.

Its my go to company when I need custom writing done in a pinch.

anthonyl69
8/9/16

My writer was missing information from me to complete my order. As soon as I sent in the information in a matter of an hour my essay was complete. It was my first time trying this service and I loved it and have complete trust in these writers.

salis1
11/8/15

I had a very intensive, high-end writing project that I couldn't find the time to do. I provided my assigned writer with a rough outline and some of the major points I needed in the final product. I was very impressed with the depth and thoroughness of the writing, as well as the attention to detail and the knowledge the writer had in thesubject area. The final product was completed 3 days ahead of schedule and was done in a professional manner with sections and details included that I hadn't originally thought of in my specification. Best of all, the final product required little to no editing on my part to make it fit my project. I was initially skeptical of using a writing service but I won't hesitate to use The Uni Tutor again. Outstanding service.

essier2
11/22/15

I was a bit hesitant at first about getting a paper written for me but then I found The Uni Tutor and the work they provided for me was amazing! I put in an order due in 5 days and 5 days later right on time there was my paper ready for download. In addition to the short turn around time, there was a promotional code that helped me out as well. Thewriter introduced themselves and if I had any questions or needed an update they were there to give me that update. WORTH YOUR MONEY! GREAT SERVICES! GREAT PAPER! GREAT RESULTS! If you need a paper done The Uni Tutor it's the place to go. The Uni Tutor is the best custom writing service available. They are based within the United States unlike many other writing services. Just an FYI I received A's on all papers.

brucew45
12/4/15

I have to say that I kind of thought two times before ordering, but I'm so so so glad I did! Very quick and easy, it's strictly confidential.
Great company and pleasure to do business with.
Very good customer service!

dustind15
4/25/16

Vey responsible and high-quality, I got expected marks on all the writings. There is only one problem is that they often submit the final paper a few minutes after the deadline.

robertj152
7/24/16

By my surprise, the company was wonderful. They respond very quickly to any questions or concerns. The writer was great, after requesting a revision, the writer understood my feedback and incorporated it well within the essay. Will use this company again!

fayes10
10/8/15

TheUniTutor have really helped me write to the standard that i paid for. It does exactly as it says on the tin. I wrote an essay which was unsatisfactory and sent it to TheUniTutor to help me just revamp my essay and got a really good grade which wasn't really cheating. I just needed to rewrite the essay and didn't really have the time. I'm a very happy customer and would recommend TheUniTutor to all of my friends.

michaelw272
7/24/16

This service is fantastic and most importantly the customer support is very communicative.

williamb219
7/24/16

The Uni Tutor produce quality product, and superior customer service. They are very professional and actually does what they offer, professionally. I have recommended the service, and will continue to recommend The Uni Tutor for their quality work!!!!! Thank you

davidj208
7/24/16

They have been a life saver. I always work with one specific writer and he is the bomb.com. I appreciate these writers they are life savers.

kalvinl11
11/22/15

I have been using this site exclusively and I have received excellent grades!!!!

ellai2
4/25/16

I've used The Uni Tutor several times now and I am extremely pleased with their services. All of their work is 100% authentic and original. With a coupon code, their prices are fairly decent. Using their services gives me the greatest peace of mind from things I just do not have time for. I don't know what'd I do without them!

jerichc
10/8/15

Pros:
I've used TheUniTutor a few times now for various pieces of coursework and they're always reliable. I wouldn't say that its cheating because they encourage you to do your own work and use the essay as a guideline - I don't really see anything wrong with that. I'm sure people look at example essays online or during lectures before they begin their essay...
The quality of the work is always great and its easy to make changes if you need them. None of my work has been plagerised, it was all 100% unique.

Cons:
I personally think the price is fine because you pay for top writers, but I can see why some people may find it a little expensive

kateh27
9/10/15

I recommend you use this site for any subject at anytime. I can promise you that all of your papers will be excellent!...

richardm196

charlesd103
7/24/16

Employees are professional and knowledgeable. Effective and efficient.

cooperd1
11/22/15

Excellent. Reliable, and professional service. Definitely recommend it.

ricks87
4/25/16

I found them to be friendly and helpful. Timely response from my writer and overall great paper, this service literally saved my life. i highly recommend them.

daisyh9
4/25/16

This website has been a blessing to my life, they make me feel safe whenever my personal life monopolize my entire life. Working two jobs and going to school can take a huge toll.

mikes334
11/22/15

The Uni Tutor is a great writing service that stand by there work with awesome customer service reps and writers. Austin and Bitt is very helpful and helpful in meeting your writing needs.

hannahs35
11/8/15

I have tried a few other sites that offer the same services, but most didn't meet my standards or my schools. When using other websites for a job I would get foreign writers and it was obvious, so I was skeptical of The Uni Tutor, at first, even though they said they have American writers, but after my first order that skepticism went away becausethey were as advertised and I was satisfied with the job!
"

tashab12
11/22/15

This is a good professional place to have your school work done. I love it

hajp
10/7/15

First of all I would like to thank you at TheUniTutor for such excellent support and also many thanks to the researcher for such effort. I went through the amended dissertation proposal document submitted yesterday which looks strong and clear...
Thank you again for your service and understanding.

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TheUniTutor.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 4/6/17
1 week, 2 days ago
on 4/22/17
on 4/10/17
on 8/5/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the TheUniTutor.com staff and other customers.
TheUniTutor.com?