Review of TheUniTutor.com

25 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1HQ
London, EC2N 1HQ, England
Tel: +44 203 633 4229
info@theunitutor.com
The highest quality of work - with a GUARANTEE!
Learn More

jackyl6

always give my work on time ! Thank you

carolyns34
11/21/15

my writer was very pleasant to work with. they covered all the material with detail. will use again

juelm1
4/29/16

Thank you The Uni Tutor. You really help me balance out my projects this year. The professor really throw a lot of material which is due on a weekly basis. Thank you for helping me jungle three weekly assignments. Great work!

jacobl41
11/21/15

The Uni Tutor is absolutely a life saver. They do wonderful work and they are extremely dependable and affordable. I was leaving the country for a few weeks and had no time to focus on a 20 page research paper that was due while I was gone, but The Uni Tutor stepped in and took care of it. Because if them, I got to enjoy my Caribbean vacation and I received an "A." I have and I will continue to recommend The Uni Tutor to my friends!

jeffreyo5
4/29/16

I found the writer very professional, and helpful. Paper was done in a timely fashion, and in the manner I requested.

khaldounj1
11/21/15

Writers at The Uni Tutor are great, just a little information to them for an awesome papers to you :)...

hazeld3
9/24/15

I just love the website and its services. They are very professional and instant. My task has
never been delayed. You guys are life saver. Thanks!

jonathons22
8/20/17

Awesome! I used The Uni Tutor to write my 7 page philosophy paper. The writer did a great job on my paper and I was able make a 95.

kevinl124
8/18/16

I Have used this service many times. the papers are well written and receive on time.

saram75
11/28/15

Writers in The Uni Tutor are highly experienced and would do a brilliant job for you. Quality and speed is guaranteed. The first time I dealt with The Uni Tutor resulted in an "A". Awesome!

jasong86
8/18/16

I've used this site on multiple times. Received on time and always a passing grade. Writers are prompt with answering questions and concerns.

nikkieb1
11/28/15

I have used this service for my whole graduate program, about 12-14 papers in total and I have only received one B on a paper and the rest were A's at an elite university. I must say I do perfere some writers over others, but that is the best thing about The Uni Tutor- they let you choose your writer (pending their availability, of course). But, I always stick with the same writers that bring me quality level Grad work. I find myself to be very intelligent, but I am older now with a child and life to worry about, but most of all I am a slower writer, because I am a perfectionist. With that said some may find that using this service is cheating your way through college. While I get your point, I also want to state that the real work is done in the classroom with presentations, tests, and participation. That is where I shine. These papers that you are made to do in Grad school are just a mere requisite and nothing more. I am very very very thankful for this site, bc it has allowed me to pursue grad school where I otherwise would not have been able to complete the papers. I am more than a research paper, however, Grad school doesn't care about that. So for that I thank you The Uni Tutor.

kathrynj6
4/29/16

I was swamped with assignments and needed a case scenario done in 2 days, I had it back and ready for review, not only on time, but early. I will use The Uni Tutor again.

matthewh86
8/18/16

I was struggling trying to write a English paper. I did some research online and when I found them I decided to give them a shot and ever since I use them all the time. They really are good at what they do and pretty fast as well.

garyc116
8/18/16

I have used The Uni Tutor for a few papers and my experiences have been great overall. When I did have an issue, it was corrected in a timely manner through customer support. I would recommend this service to anyone needing assistance anytime.

sussanap
4/29/16

The Uni Tutor surprisingly has good customer service and very talented writers. If there are problems with your order they will make it right, unlike some unscrupulous outfits. Most of the writers are true wordsmiths and write with great strength and imagery; all speak American English as their first language, and as a result there are no choppy,nonsensical submissions.

timothyl28
8/18/16

This website saved the day for me. I needed a paper done fast and they said no problem. Hey - it costs a bit more the shorter the notice but it gets done. My instructions were fairly complicated but they figured it all out. i will use again vs other site I was using.

olivial16
4/25/16

I have used their services multiple times and was never disappointed. They are professionals and complete your work very promptly and satisfactory

samm530
9/25/15

I just want to thank you and your team for your great support and help you provided me for my dissertation project. I just received my results, a 80 mark, which means a distinction. I couldn't have achieved such a good result without your significant and excellent work! Thank you so much.

joser89
8/18/16

I've worked with other sites before, but none compares to them. They are efficient, very responsive, and most importantly, I don't have to reread and reorganized their finish product.

larryw61
8/18/16

I had a huge paper that I needed done because i couldn't seem to really think of what to say. The Uni Tutor delivered and had my paper completed right on time and everything was perfect and I also received an A+! Will be using your services again!

georgeh116
8/18/16

I have been using them for several years now and each time the quality of services that I receive is impeccable and the best and would continue using them for all my degrees. I have recommended them to family and friends and they also feel the same and have receive same services if not better and are extremely satisfied. I just love all their great writers with great attention to detail as well as their diligence and great work ethics, professionalism, quick turnaround and most importantly great company and best out there by far.

lilyf10
4/25/16

The writers I have dealt with are more than accommodating. Their work was exceptional and the grade was a direct result of their professionalism and hard work. I have used other sites before and it was an awful experience. They are highly recommended and I would look no where else than them for help.

stevem276
8/18/16

I would give this site a thumbs up. Awesome writers, they deliver as promised

sophied14
4/25/16

I have used this service multiple times and have never had an issue with service or quality.

Yes, we can. But to be more sure, is it Phd level or undergraduate? Can you email us the question please

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

The Uni Tutor has been part of the academic writing industry for a long time. This has been achieved as a result of our customers satisfaction. It is our mission to provide you with an original and custom written paper that is correctly formatted and referenced and that is created after a thorough research. We are ready to assist you in receiving a superior education and to achieve high academic performance. In order to ensure a pleasant and productive experience with our company, we dispose with a customer care service that is available for you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We also have assignment helpers who will support you during the entire process, from the beginning to the moment in which you hand in your assignment to your professor.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Yes, please send an application and we will review your experience.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Yes, we can certainly do that. In fact, Human Resources topics are very popular. Please email us if you have any further questions.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Hi Asseel, yes indeed. We can help with the Aplia website. We actually got 1 other request for the Aplia site this week.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Yes, of course! It's virtually impossible to get anything but a Pass grade by just putting references at the end. In addition, in-text citation demonstrate the writer has engaged different viewpoints etc.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Hi Sofia, it really depends on what you need. You can have a look at our prices here: www.theunitutor.com/quick-calculator

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Hi Megan, Certainly, yes. We've got access to Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, and of course the FREE Austlii. It's quite common for us to get order for Australian Law subjects. We've also got some samples online. Here's a sample: https://www.theunitutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Corporate-Law-Thesis-Sample.pdf

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Each and every paper, produced by our company is 100% original. We use an in-house plagiarism detection system that recognizes any kind of Internet content plagiarism. However, unlike popular plagiarism detection systems that are utilized by Universities (as Turnitin.com), we will not report the result in public databases. What our company provides is a plagiarism-free guarantee we check your paper to make sure that it is unique. A writing company can guarantee no plagiarism content against open Internet sources and some databases, but there is still no technology (except turnitin.com ) that perform plagiarism check against all sources, indexed by Turnitin.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the TheUniTutor.com staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TheUniTutor.com