1 star

bennym25
9/6/17

Great choice of batteries - found one that fits into my very old Toshiba laptop.

5/5 stars :)

Benny

glennm73
10/4/16

ordered a new adaptor for computer , good service

akayshaw
9/27/16

This company has saved my life (figuratively) as the battery I recieved has allowed me to get back to taking notes in my University lectures. Would totally use and recommend the company to others :)

glenm37
7/5/16

I ordered a laptop charger, Storebattery contacted me shortly after I placed the order with a courteous email to verify the part then delivered it shortly thereafter.

alyssac18
7/5/16

My adapter came right on schedule, was exactly as advertised, and works great. I'd recommend this site to any family or friends needing replacement batteries/power cables.

michaelt139
5/21/16

When I first got the battery for my MSI GE60 the battery would randomly turn off. After a bit of online research I solved the problem (Had to sync the battery with Windows OS) and now it works great!

tomb203
5/18/16

Got battery came super quick and was cheaper than I could find anywhere else especially since it was a unique battery thanks again guys lappy back in action

miken87
5/17/16

I had no problems getting the battery, it arrived exactly in the time frame that was given to me. The price was fair and most importantly the battery was correct and works well. In fact it gives a longer time unplugged than the original, about 7hrs. Thanks for the service.
Mike
New Zealand

guyw20
4/11/16

The battery arrived in reasonable time and works fine. Thanks

williamc165
4/11/16

Many thanks for the delivery of the battery for my wifes laptop.
It is the exact replacement required and is working perfectly .
Considering the fact that the price was substantially lower than other suppliers I have no hesitation recommending your site to anyone who needs a similar service.
Your web site is well thought out and very easy to use even for a novice like myself.
William Chittock New zealand.

marshay3
3/18/16

It was very easy to find and order what I needed - payment went smoothly - the item arrivved on time- nicely packed - thank you very much!

stuartm56
3/11/16

Was very pleased to say that service from StoreBattery.co.nz was excellent. Very prompt communication and was very pleased when they asked me to check the battery model of my existing battery before they shipped to ensure it they sent the correct replacement battery. Follow up emails to advise the item was shipped were appreciated.

Would definitely recommend StoreBattery.co.nz to everyone.

murrays24
3/11/16

Great replacement battery. My old one could no longer hold a charge for longer than an hour so I upgraded to this one. No problems fitting it and the product arrived in good time. Efficient, friendly service from the team at storebattery.co.nz, I'll definitely deall with them again.

tomoc
3/11/16

Experienced the best customer service dealing with these guys. They keep following me up to see if I had reiceved my order, confirmed the model of my laptop before purchasing to ensure I bought the correct part. Amazing to deal with. I would highly recommend buying through these guys. They know their stuff!! A++

alexa1402
3/8/16

Wide selection of products. Response to order good & was able to monitor progress of item in transit.

antons24
2/29/16

Were really professional and followed up my order all the way through.
Really recommended!

leighv6
12/28/15

battery arrived pretty quickly and is all of what I wanted. Will certainly trade again

Questions? Get answers from the StoreBattery.co.nz staff and other customers.

StoreBattery.co.nz?