Review of Yoga Mart USA

yogamartusa@gmail.com

1 star

nanetteh
1/8/17

Even though Yoga Mart was in the process of moving and during the holidays, I received my much needed props in record time. An excellent customer service company with quality products!

donalds83
1/5/17

Very good service and would certainly utilize yogamart again.

victorias82
2/23/17

I purchased 3 books, 2 t-shirts and 2 round sandbags. Everything was shipped fast and the quality of the items were great. Nothing but good things to say.

jessiej19
5/28/17

The book got to me on time so that made me happy. The book was as expected. What ever rating thing you are, I have no more to say so if you truly want a review you should let me write what I have in mind

christinec84
8/23/16

I love my new T-shirt from Yoga Mart. It fits great and I got it so quickly ! Thanks

elinorg4
1/5/17

My experiences with The Yoga Mart has been excellent, prompt shipping and great communications, if any changes or delays. Quality products.

triciaa7
7/31/16

I know what I'm getting and was not disappointed.
Thanks Marg

evelynk11
8/28/16

Book arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The book is beautifully produced, and I am glad to own it. Thank you.

talm95
1/5/17

The service was good but description didn't match the product. There is a logo of yoga Mart on the belt which i wouldn't have bought if i knew.

filippob15
6/16/17

I purchased 2 books (Geeta S. Iyengar,Yoga in Action - The Preliminary Course and Yoga in Action - Intermediate Course I). Everything was delivered quickly but the condition of the products I received was pitiful. The packaging was too poor and the books were spoiled (also because of the spiral binding). The corners of the volume were very damaged and the pages crumpled. Shipping costs were too high for such a service.

Questions? Get answers from the Yoga Mart USA staff and other customers.

Yoga Mart USA?