QuickRewards Network reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

reginac24
3/5/17

I really enjoy using QuickRewards! They have a variety of surveys that keep me coming back, and I'm never bored with what they offer. If there are any problems with any survey they are quick to answer and give me my payout.
Paige E is one of their best employees in my opinion. She always takes the time to explain some of the "why's" that I might encounter during a survey, and to let me know she is there for me.

susanw155
2/15/17

Easy to earn rewards. Customer service is fabulous and responds quickly. You do have to weed through ALOT of surveys to qualify and some don't credit until Monday, so it's hard to keep up with the amount. Great variety of reward options. Highly recommend!

normab16
2/15/17

There are many rewards sites on the internet, but QuickRewards is the best! Many of the comments I've read are about surveys, but QR has a wide variety of earning opportunities including daily clicks, videos, and contests. You can earn $ printing coupons, shopping thru their links, and even for listening to the radio! Cashouts are extremely fast, and the customer service top notch.

annp51
2/15/17

I've been a member of Quick Rewards since their beginning. I truly dont think you'll find a more honest and supportive group.

Is it an 'easy get rich thing'? absolutely not. .HOWEVER, I shop a lot online and by doing so through QR I quickly get rebates making the shopping trip a bit 'cheaper for me. There are plenty of click-throughs, surveys and signups. .which add to my account as well.

And anytime there's a question, missed credit or whatever, support gets back immediately and without question makes it 'right' . .Thanks Dmitry & Gang!

rhondag33
2/15/17

QUICK REWARDS is MY FAVORITE "paid to" site! I'm the first to admit my impatience when doing tasks, THATS WHY QR IS MY FAV, THERE IS ALOT OF STUFF TO DO AND I GET PAID USUALLY WITHIN A DAY OR A FEW HRS(not all credit same day) seriously I do alot of these sites and THEY ARE GREAT @ QR... No MINIMUM cashout to PayPalVIDEOS TO WATCH...LOTS TO DO.. that's just part of the stuff...I can cash in a few bucks with ease here just by checking my e-mail and clicking a few offers sent to me(free)...
It's not get rich quick money, but
IT IS MONEYTHANKS QR

tamaram29
2/11/17

Honestly people... these survey sites are NOT a good way to make quick money. Here's how they get you: they offer for you to take a quick 3-5 minute survey (some are longer, like 15-20 minutes). You spend about 5 minutes just answering product questions to qualify (and they are STILL gathering vital PR and marketing info from you, by the way), only for you to be told that you don't qualify for the survey after dedicating 7-10 minutes answering questions. I signed up for QuickRewards because I needed a quick $10 and someone said this was the best place to get it in less than an hour. I sat there for about 2 hours and watched video after video but was not credited for ANY of them. I then did some surveys for an hour and did not qualify for any and was not credited for my time. I honestly just think this is a big marketing scam to gather vital marketing demographic info from you (i.e. race, age, region you live in, products you like and buy) without actually giving you any credit. Seriously, people... stay away. You've got a better chance getting $10 by panhandling. What a waste of my day!

calliel3
2/4/17

I Love, Love, Love Quick Rewards!!!!
They have the best Customer Service that I think I have EVER seen, They address your questions quickly, They are gracious, and very knowledgeable!!I I've been a survey taker with Quick Rewards for quite a long time now, and this is the first time I have ever needed their Customer Service Assistance. I'm feeling the effects of a great experience with them,In fact I'm still smiling. Thank You Quick Rewards! It has actually kind of restored my faith in mankind (or womankind in my case) to find such wonderful Customer Service Agents, JOB WELL DONE! I Highly recommend them, If your struggling with something about the Company that you don't understand and need help with, please, please call them. This Company Rocks!

rcw
12/2/16

I very highly recommend this site for taking surveys. Quick Rewards is the best survey company that I have joined and I have been there for years! Here is why: There are real honest to goodness people at the support department to help me when I have a problem with any matter while taking a survey. They listen to what my problem is, respond quickly and treat me with respect as an individual and follow through until it is resolved. That said, I rarely have any sort of problem to report. The techs there are on the ball and obviously working behind the scenes every day!! The site runs very smoothly and they are constantly refreshing the daily email invitations they send out to us and bringing in new stuff as often as they can. The payouts are quick and they do not have some high value set minimum that you have to have in order to get your rewards. I usually cash out at the $10 point, sometimes $5 while other sites make me wait til I have $25 or $50 in order to get my payment. The survey variety at Quick Rewards is great every day of the year so the chances of qualifying for something each day are high. It is a pleasure to be a member of Quick Rewards and earn some extra dollars for myself. I highly recommend this survey site to you.

dd172
12/1/16

I absolutely love this site! I have always been paid on time with no problems. Their customer service is great, very courteous, answer questions quickly, and very nice...especially Paige, wonderful lady!! I would definitely recommend Quickrewards!

laurak98
11/22/16

I've been with this site since FOREVER and this site has never let me down! Earnings are unlimited - can do as much or as little that you want. Surveys, daily clicks, contests,offers etc - whatever suits you best is there. And the best part about the site is their customer service! - never had a problem dealing with them and they are always quick to respond! Payouts are fast too! Just can't say enough about them!

jettw
11/19/16

I've been a member of Quick Rewards since March, 2009. This company is honest. Their support is quick and very helpful. They don't have a minimum cash out amount, and you will get your money within 72 hours of your request, but usually it's at Pay Pal in less than 24 hours.. They have a Facebook page where other members will help you if you have questions, as well as a staff member named Becky who is just about the nicest person I've ever come in contact with. You won't get rich here but there is money to be made with this dependable company, and it's fun too! They are part of my daily routine and I'm a very satisfied member.

billf57
10/19/16

Of all the other sites out here Quick rewards it the best. The Customer service is right there is any problems and gets back to you quick and does leave you hanging for hours or try to pass the buck with lame excuses. If anyone wants a site to earn little cash doing surveys this is the site to be at. I highly recommend this site to all I do.

jacobw23
8/30/16

they are very loyal, answer problems within the hour or a day or so and fix any problem you have. Thy also don't require a minimum payout can have 1 cent and still get paid without losing money to a delivery fee, where as prizerebel does and have to have $5 or more and have to be a silver member, and they dont deduct points for being inactive like points2shop does, was gone for a year, and when i came back had negative points, overall surveys are easy just takes time, you may not qualify some days, but can try other panels for cash, overall best site i have used

lindsayc38
4/25/16

I do 3-4 surveys a day. I get a cash out every single day. At the end of a survey it says my account will be credited with 3-7 business days... However, I get my credit within a few hours and sometimes the next day. My paypal account has nothing but QuickRewards Network every single day and sometimes 2-4 times a day. This site is awesome. My only down fall is is that I don't think I'm getting all my credits for the surveys I'm doing. I wish QuickRewards would show every survey that I have completed rather than just showing what credits I have received. Other than that... A+++++. Keep up the good work.

princessw1
4/20/16

I have been a member off and on for a while now. But for a while now, I have really turned off by them backing awhile from their stated terms on the site. Yes, they do have no minimum for now, but then again they complain of members cashing out for a small amount. Well, duh!! Why state in your terms no minimum and sexpect members to take pitty on you wnen they take advantage of your stated terms. If it has become too much of a hassle as the site grows larger and larger, simple update your site terms. Also, lately they are complaining about too many manual credits being issued when that is stated clearly that manual credit will be given when contacting support. But seems that they grudging give manual credit for offers that don't credit, if they feel it is done too many times than members are offered to simply not try out the surveys because manual credit is costing them money. Well, Duh!! If it is casting you money now, remove this statement from the terms. Believe me, a member doesn't always give manual credit as stated. Especially if they feel it is done too many times! And then they will come up with an outrageous excuse for not giveing manual credit. But if proof is given that a survey was or offer completed, manual credit SHOULD be given instead of giving members false hopee that if a survey doesn't credit (regardless of proof) that is just money and time wasted. Was ok at one point, not is has defintely become a thumbs
down!! There are better and more truthful sites out there. Take a look!

ashlyd
4/5/16

Great site, pays always, the next day as little as 1 cent. Can shop and look at videos and surveys, they alway pay. Thank God for this site, it adds up.

maryr22
3/8/16

I have been with quickrewadrds for about 7 years Becky is the best ,she runs the show.and the guys behind the scenes are great, they send you your dough. click a button an quick as a flash you have your cash

beckyg8
3/8/16

After trying several sites to earn a little extra cash I was almost willing to call them all scams & then I found QuickRewards. This site is legit to the core & you will not find a better group of people to assist you with any issue you might have. What are you waiting for? Sign up & start earning with the rest of us!

mattb105
3/5/16

After having issues with website customer service quickly contacted me and resolved the issues!!!

amandan25
12/27/15

I joined Quick Rewards around October 2014, and being a member of a lot of different survey panels, I would honestly have to say that Quick Rewards is the best all around company that I am member of, & I say that for several reasons.
First, they offer lots of different ways to earn money besides just taking surveys. Just a few examples are completing offers, reading emails, completing daily tasks, shopping, watching videos, online web searches, and a whole lot more. I pretty much stick to the surveys, but they have such of variety of other things to do that there is most likely something for everybody. They send you email invitations to more surveys than any other panel and you can also go to their website and see all of the surveys available for that day. For example, when I looked today to see how many surveys I had an option of trying to qualify for, there were 45 different ones showing to be available.
Second, most panels will not let you actually redeem or cash out your earnings until you meet a certain amount. With Quick Rewards there is no minimum amount, so you can cash out with as little as a penny or wait until you have more. You decide to cash out how much and whenever you want. You also have several options on how you can redeem your rewards, like PayPal, online gift cards like Amazon and many others, or several options for physical gift cards to receive by mail. I always choose to redeem with PayPal, and have always received the money in my Paypal account within just a few hours and have never had to wait more than 24 hours, as opposed to most other companies where you normally have to wait several weeks to receive your payment.
Last, Quick Rewards has the best customer service out of all of the other companies I deal with by far hands down. I have rarely even needed to contact customer service but ran into a little issue last week where I was disqualified from a survey that I had already spent quite a bit of time on, and I was concerned that I had done something wrong or had been kicked out for quality reasons regarding my responses or something like that, and a customer service representative, Paige E. specifically, responded to email in just a couple of hours. Not only did she credit my account for the amount I would have earned if I had completed the survey, she also took the time to assure me that I hadn't done anything wrong, and to completely explain to me all of the different reasons that this may have happened, apologized for the convenience, and thanked me for being concerned enough to contact support about the situation and truly made me feel like I am a valued and appreciated member of Quick Rewards. On top of all of that, she also added some tips, like responding to email invitations as quickly as possible and the time of day I was working on surveys, to help me be able to qualify for more surveys and earn even more money. She was totally awesome and if the rest of the customer service department is anything at all like her, then they are a perfect example of how customer service should be in any company, not just this kind of company. I was truly impressed and blown away by Paige E.'s time, effort, concern, and the way she handled resolving my issue and making me feel like I really muttered as an individual, not just another member. It was really nice to get a reply from an actual person who really cared and responded to me and my specific issue, instead of getting an auto-response or generic email that didn't even anseef my question.
Quick Rewards is most definitely legit and I would (and do) recommend them to anyone wanting to earn a little extra money for sharing their opinions. By the way, since joining around October of last year, 2014, I have earned around $115, which I think is a pretty good payment lush and

Tip for consumers: Too bad I can only give it five stars, because if I could I would give it ten!!!

hermanb34
12/19/15

This place is legitimate I just made a mistake by trying to use proxys so their decision was right I just hope I can get a second chance

beccam13
12/18/15

I have been using QuickRewards since July of this year. They always credit when they are supposed to and the support is so helpful. They credit every single night with the exception of holidays. They have a very helpful and fun Facebook page.
All I have to say is Thank you QuickRewards and the support team for all that you have helped me accomplish in such little time!

hermanb32
12/18/15

they gave me a second shot their judgement was fair

heatherp31
12/5/15

I have been a member of QuickRewards since 2010 and have found the site to be one of the best for taking online surveys. There are many surveys available daily if you qualify (that being the key because obviously with online surveys different companies might be looking to interview different demographics and so you flat out might not qualify if you do not meet someone with the characteristics they are looking for which has nothing to do with QuickRewards) and the rewards do add up quickly so the site name is extremely appropriate. You can redeem rewards at anytime for Paypal and/or Gift Cards from many different merchants and receive them quickly. When I cashed out for Paypal it was in my account the next day. If you ever have questions and email customer service you will receive a very quick response, normally within a couple hours (or even a couple minutes depending on the time of day) and they are always willing to help with any issues or questions you might have. I have never felt that I had a bad experience when interacting with and using the QuickRewards site and recommend it to everyone I know looking to share their opinions!

janet694
12/3/15

QuickRewards is my favorite rewards site. Their communication and helpfulness is superb. They always come through! Surveys, Shopping, Daily Trivia, Checklist & Clicks, and Coupon Printing are some of the things I do there. This is absolutely my go-to site!

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuickRewards Network staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
phalgunin
PHALGUNI N.
on 12/28/16
Answer
dmitryb
Dmitry B. [QuickRewards Network Rep]
A: Please email support@quickrewards.net so we can troubleshoot. If you are outside of USA, this might be why as we only allow US, CA and UK to participate
on 12/28/16
Answer
dmitryb
Dmitry B. [QuickRewards Network Rep]
A: HI,
Most of the surveys pay from $0.25 (3- 5minute surveys) until $1+ each.
If you have any questions please email support@quickrewards.net
on 7/16/16