US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

allisonl23

I have received responses from customer service within seconds (seriously!), not days or weeks like other sites. (in 9 reviews)

wandab3

Payments are usually posted to my PayPal account within 24 hours and never take more than 48 hours. (in 5 reviews)

jeffe406

They have multiple ways to earn like surveys, using coupons, and cashback on stuff you buy. (in 15 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lindsayc38
4/25/16

I do 3-4 surveys a day. I get a cash out every single day. At the end of a survey it says my account will be credited with 3-7 business days... However, I get my credit within a few hours and sometimes the next day. My paypal account has nothing but QuickRewards Network every single day and sometimes 2-4 times a day. This site is awesome. My only down fall is is that I don't think I'm getting all my credits for the surveys I'm doing. I wish QuickRewards would show every survey that I have completed rather than just showing what credits I have received. Other than that... A+++++. Keep up the good work.

princessw1
4/20/16

I have been a member off and on for a while now. But for a while now, I have really turned off by them backing awhile from their stated terms on the site. Yes, they do have no minimum for now, but then again they complain of members cashing out for a small amount. Well, duh!! Why state in your terms no minimum and sexpect members to take pitty on you wnen they take advantage of your stated terms. If it has become too much of a hassle as the site grows larger and larger, simple update your site terms. Also, lately they are complaining about too many manual credits being issued when that is stated clearly that manual credit will be given when contacting support. But seems that they grudging give manual credit for offers that don't credit, if they feel it is done too many times than members are offered to simply not try out the surveys because manual credit is costing them money. Well, Duh!! If it is casting you money now, remove this statement from the terms. Believe me, a member doesn't always give manual credit as stated. Especially if they feel it is done too many times! And then they will come up with an outrageous excuse for not giveing manual credit. But if proof is given that a survey was or offer completed, manual credit SHOULD be given instead of giving members false hopee that if a survey doesn't credit (regardless of proof) that is just money and time wasted. Was ok at one point, not is has defintely become a thumbs
down!! There are better and more truthful sites out there. Take a look!

ashlyd
4/5/16

Great site, pays always, the next day as little as 1 cent. Can shop and look at videos and surveys, they alway pay. Thank God for this site, it adds up.

maryr22
3/8/16

I have been with quickrewadrds for about 7 years Becky is the best ,she runs the show.and the guys behind the scenes are great, they send you your dough. click a button an quick as a flash you have your cash

beckyg8
3/8/16

After trying several sites to earn a little extra cash I was almost willing to call them all scams & then I found QuickRewards. This site is legit to the core & you will not find a better group of people to assist you with any issue you might have. What are you waiting for? Sign up & start earning with the rest of us!

mattb105
3/5/16

After having issues with website customer service quickly contacted me and resolved the issues!!!

amandan25
12/27/15

I joined Quick Rewards around October 2014, and being a member of a lot of different survey panels, I would honestly have to say that Quick Rewards is the best all around company that I am member of, & I say that for several reasons.
First, they offer lots of different ways to earn money besides just taking surveys. Just a few examples are completing offers, reading emails, completing daily tasks, shopping, watching videos, online web searches, and a whole lot more. I pretty much stick to the surveys, but they have such of variety of other things to do that there is most likely something for everybody. They send you email invitations to more surveys than any other panel and you can also go to their website and see all of the surveys available for that day. For example, when I looked today to see how many surveys I had an option of trying to qualify for, there were 45 different ones showing to be available.
Second, most panels will not let you actually redeem or cash out your earnings until you meet a certain amount. With Quick Rewards there is no minimum amount, so you can cash out with as little as a penny or wait until you have more. You decide to cash out how much and whenever you want. You also have several options on how you can redeem your rewards, like PayPal, online gift cards like Amazon and many others, or several options for physical gift cards to receive by mail. I always choose to redeem with PayPal, and have always received the money in my Paypal account within just a few hours and have never had to wait more than 24 hours, as opposed to most other companies where you normally have to wait several weeks to receive your payment.
Last, Quick Rewards has the best customer service out of all of the other companies I deal with by far hands down. I have rarely even needed to contact customer service but ran into a little issue last week where I was disqualified from a survey that I had already spent quite a bit of time on, and I was concerned that I had done something wrong or had been kicked out for quality reasons regarding my responses or something like that, and a customer service representative, Paige E. specifically, responded to email in just a couple of hours. Not only did she credit my account for the amount I would have earned if I had completed the survey, she also took the time to assure me that I hadn't done anything wrong, and to completely explain to me all of the different reasons that this may have happened, apologized for the convenience, and thanked me for being concerned enough to contact support about the situation and truly made me feel like I am a valued and appreciated member of Quick Rewards. On top of all of that, she also added some tips, like responding to email invitations as quickly as possible and the time of day I was working on surveys, to help me be able to qualify for more surveys and earn even more money. She was totally awesome and if the rest of the customer service department is anything at all like her, then they are a perfect example of how customer service should be in any company, not just this kind of company. I was truly impressed and blown away by Paige E.'s time, effort, concern, and the way she handled resolving my issue and making me feel like I really muttered as an individual, not just another member. It was really nice to get a reply from an actual person who really cared and responded to me and my specific issue, instead of getting an auto-response or generic email that didn't even anseef my question.
Quick Rewards is most definitely legit and I would (and do) recommend them to anyone wanting to earn a little extra money for sharing their opinions. By the way, since joining around October of last year, 2014, I have earned around $115, which I think is a pretty good payment lush and

Tip for consumers: Too bad I can only give it five stars, because if I could I would give it ten!!!

hermanb34
12/19/15

This place is legitimate I just made a mistake by trying to use proxys so their decision was right I just hope I can get a second chance

beccam13
12/18/15

I have been using QuickRewards since July of this year. They always credit when they are supposed to and the support is so helpful. They credit every single night with the exception of holidays. They have a very helpful and fun Facebook page.
All I have to say is Thank you QuickRewards and the support team for all that you have helped me accomplish in such little time!

hermanb32
12/18/15

they gave me a second shot their judgement was fair

heatherp31
12/5/15

I have been a member of QuickRewards since 2010 and have found the site to be one of the best for taking online surveys. There are many surveys available daily if you qualify (that being the key because obviously with online surveys different companies might be looking to interview different demographics and so you flat out might not qualify if you do not meet someone with the characteristics they are looking for which has nothing to do with QuickRewards) and the rewards do add up quickly so the site name is extremely appropriate. You can redeem rewards at anytime for Paypal and/or Gift Cards from many different merchants and receive them quickly. When I cashed out for Paypal it was in my account the next day. If you ever have questions and email customer service you will receive a very quick response, normally within a couple hours (or even a couple minutes depending on the time of day) and they are always willing to help with any issues or questions you might have. I have never felt that I had a bad experience when interacting with and using the QuickRewards site and recommend it to everyone I know looking to share their opinions!

janet694
12/3/15

QuickRewards is my favorite rewards site. Their communication and helpfulness is superb. They always come through! Surveys, Shopping, Daily Trivia, Checklist & Clicks, and Coupon Printing are some of the things I do there. This is absolutely my go-to site!

sandral59
12/2/15

I have been a member of Quickrewards for several years now. What attracted me to the site initially is the fast paying (usually in one day) and the no-minimum cashout. You can cash out for only one penny! Not only that, you can cash out several times in the same day! If I had technical problems with a survey site or not credited for a survey that I have spent a considerably amount of time on, I received manual credit after contacting support. I always cashout using paypal which is a very easy and quick process. Support is great about responding to their members emails same day, usually within minutes most times. I really appreciate this site and the pleasure of corresponding with Paige and Becky. They truly try to be helpful by listening to member feedback. I have yet to find a site that has the same criteria as this one. It is the first paying site I sign-in to daily. Give this site a try. I'm glad that I did!

johnp305
11/27/15

I joined quick rewards about 3weeks ago, at first everything seems okay I was able to complete few surveys even within a day, though before I was credited for the surveys it took 2days but it was cool and everything was going fine I made my first 1.75$ which I withdrew and to my surprise within 5hours I really received the money in my PayPal. So I got motivated and kept completing lots of surveys till I made 4.90$. I checked out my balance hoping that the money will arrive in my PayPal as the first time. 6hours later I got no email from PayPal so I decided to login my account to my surprise it says invalid account I thought it was my mistake I tried again but the same thing happened. I sent them an email they replied 30hours later saying I used a proxy connection. I was like wtf but I didn't. But they couldn't help that's how I lost the account and the money. They are big thieves.

alexiss33
11/26/15

They said I was banned on technical difficulties, the site is kind of useful if you need money and have a PayPal account.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect to make much from it, most surveys will say you're ineligible.

allisonl23
5/7/15

I have been an active member of QuickRewards.net for several years now. Able to cash out for any amount at any time. No minimums, no waiting several months for a big fat payment!
You can make as much or as little as you want. I have a goal of $1/day that is easily doubled if not tripled!

kevinf32
5/7/15

I have been a member of quick rewards for over 5 years. They are probably the easiest survey site to deal with. They pay quickly generally within 24 hours to PayPal during the week. Weekends and holidays may cause a delay. If I have a problem with a survey that I spent about 15 minutes on And the survey has a technical issue. I can contact support@quickrewards.com. So long as I provide the information about the survey (value, subject, title or number) I am credited for the survey. Dmitry and Paige in customer support are great at helping me with any questions or concerns. I have quit several sites due to poor customer service. I would hire them both to work for me and have told them so.

jeffe406
5/7/15

Been a member for a couple years now and its one of my favorite survey sites. They have multiple ways to earn like surveys, using coupons, and cashback on stuff you buy. I just tend to stick with surveys tho. Most surveys are usually anywhere from 50 cents to a dollar. QR just hosts these surveys so they have no control over the pricing or time limits. You may at times get 50 cents for doing a 30 minute survey and other times get a dollar for a 5 minute one. The surveys usually credit in 2 different ways. Some surveys credit withen the day while other surveys might not credit till the following Monday. If I have ever had creditting problems they were always quick to resolve the problem. Usually withen a couple hours but always withen 2 days. I have never had a problem with recieving rewards and recieve them pretty fast. Amazon gift cards are usually emailed by next day and physical gift cards usually take 1 or 2 weeks. I dont use pay pal so cant really give any feedback on that. I usually make anywhere from 400 to 500 dollars a year. Ive seen some people make a little more and a little less. Depends on how much effort you want to put into it. Wont make you a millionaire but is a good way to put a little away for a rainy day or save up for holidays or birthdays.

poope
5/7/15

You only get credit for about 1/5 of the surveys you complete, and they take like 30 or 40 minutes each. So you are basically wasting about 10 hours of your life to earn less than one dollar.
THEN it takes 3 to 7 days to credited IF you ever do!
THEN it takes 3 more days for Quick Rewards to send the credit to Paypal.
THEN Paypal rips you off by holding onto the money for 5 more days.
Took two weeks to get paid $2.01 for about 25 hours of my life.
There is nothing QUICK (or honest) about QuickRewards,net!!!

morganm31
4/9/15

Despite the dated look of the webpage, this is one of the best survey sites I've found! Quick to accumulate points and to pay out, with the benefit of cashing out at any amount - even a penny. Totally worth it. When I concentrate on surveys I've earned $21 in just 2 weeks there.

Sign up for the emails, you'll get a ton every day but it's easier than figuring out their website.

shavonc
11/18/14

I love this site. Out of all the PTC site I've tried, and I've tried a lot this was the only one who paid me.

stoyan1
10/17/14

To Dmitry B (concerning reviewer jianxiong h.). : On opinionrouter.com 2nd step says - Take a survey , all countries are allowed.

shannonl20
10/12/14

i made 11.51 in one day love quick rewards

dianaj7
7/20/14

I have been a member of quickrewards.net for a year now and I love this site. Instant prompt fast Paypal payments whenever I want to Cashout to shop online and the money is in my Paypal Account the next day! :) Quickrewards is a legitimate site and I give it 5 Gold Reward Stars keep up the good work guys!

jazminew1
6/10/14

Quick rewards is a fantastic site, despite of me being fith teen but i am turning sixteen this july. I sign up for quickrewards and its the best survey site that i have ever been on in my time with gpt site's. I think quickrewards pays you a great amout of money. I really enjoy quickrewards friendly service!

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuickRewards Network staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
dmitryb
A: HI,
Most of the surveys pay from $0.25 (3- 5minute surveys) until $1+ each.
If you have any questions please email support@quickrewards.net
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6/7/16
Answer
dmitryb
A: Hi,
It depends on survey. Some surveys credit within a few hours, but some (the once that say 3-7 days) upload Mondays only. Feel free to email support@quickrewards.net and we can help you see if this survey should have already credited or not.
6/7/16