QuickRewards Network reviews

brooklyn, NY 11234, United States
support@quickrewards.net

jenniferb343
9/28/17

I recently joined this site after issues with another survey site. I found QuickRewards via a google search, because I was specifically looking for a survey site that paid out quickly via PayPal with a low or no minimum requirement. Getting the hang of things was a bit slow at first, but I am finally seeing results and am very happy with this site!

First off, there really is no minimum amount earned to redeem; I believe my first request was only about 60 cents! They do one PayPal payout every night.

Second, customer support for this survey site is awesome! I'm a member of a LOT of survey sites, and contacting most for help with an issue can be frustrating; many seem to be following a script no matter what your concern. When I contacted QuickSurvey, I was surprised by the level of help I received, and they actually answer any and all questions that I have.

Learning what surveys credit when has been a bit tricky, but with customer support I have been navigating the site a lot better now, and finally seeing a bit of extra money roll in. QuickRewards has been around a lot longer than the others, and they are a small but dedicated team. I've been really impressed so far, and quite honestly, they have not only replaced the survey site I had issues with, but have become the only survey site I frequent nowadays.

roys86
9/28/17

The fact that Quick rewards is any kind of scam or no good is all written by some people who want some thing for nothing or more than what they are working for.
For 2 years Quick Rewards have payed me on time every time .If ever any I mean any problem They resolved it super fast.Best customer support on the net bar none..They are # 1 Why you do not rate them # 1 is you do not know the truth.I love them .

anoynomousa
9/24/17

Got banned when I cashed out smh scam I ask why no reply hope this helps someone all the good reviews are probably from the employees

Response from Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative
Please email us with the subject SITE JABBER and we will look into what's going on . We only would delete account is VPN/Proxy used, non US/CA/UK resident, fraud/quality issue or having multiple accounts.
tiffanyw56
6/8/17

I have been doing surveys for dozens of companies over the last 4 or 5 years. If you've done any online surveys, you know it's not an easy process: Qualifying for a survey alone takes time, then, after answering questions for around 10minutes, you can be disqualified - either the surveys fills up quickly, there can be glitches, or the survey cam disqualify a person at any time, for any reason - there are also the "trick" questions to make sure you're paying attention and mot rushing through, giving garbage answers.
Doing online surveys is not an easy gig, but out of ALL the sites out there, QR is the ONLY one that I haven't had a problem with: They pay Daily, without exception - even if your balance is only .75cents! If you commit to work on a survey for 20 minutes and then are disqualified, they STILL pay you, (when THEY don't even get paid, because if you are not able to successfully complete a survey, they don't get paid!) Their customer support has actually been a PLEASURE to deal with - if I am having a crappy day, & have glitch after glitch with the surveys that day, they are ALWAYS helpful and friendly - and they leave me in a better mood than when I wrote the grumpy email!
I'm sure it sounds like I either know these people, or work for them, but I do not. I've been an active member for around 3+years, and have nothing but positive things to say about them. I have had MAJOR problems with sites like Panda, where it took almost a year to get paid! But out of all the sites out there, Quickrewards has been consistently above board, respectful, and fair.
There is not another site like them, and I don't know what I would ever do without them!!

zachl12
6/6/17

Horrible site they dont reward for offers. Please stay clear of this site waste of your time do not use

Response from Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative
As stated in the terms, we don't allow use of VPN or proxy. We gave you an opportunity to get your account back by verifying your account information.
shirleyd44
3/29/17

This site is the best site to belong to because there are so many ways to earn money. When you have a question they will reply to your email FAST! Very good customer service. I have been a member for many years and have always been paid quickly.

garyp101
3/29/17

QuickRewards is by far my favorite site to go to daily. Dmitri and Becky are the most honest and helpful people. I never have to "fund" my Amazon account because of all of the cash outs I have made to Amazon from QR. Earning is fast but payouts are the fastest in the business.

nancys210
3/29/17

I have been a member for over 15 years and they are the best site I have ever been with. Not only are they helpful but they go above and beyond for their members. I have been with other sites who I have quit because cash outs are too high and they don't give you many easy opportunities to earn. Quick Rewards does not have a minimum cash out and there are so many ways to earn. Without even trying too hard, I can usually cash out each month for at least $20.00 which helps to pay for my internet.
I wish more sites would learn from QR how to treat their members.
Their customer service is fantastic (and especially Becky), always helpful and willing to pay for some things even when they won't get paid by their vendors.

chrisd219
3/28/17

I was honest and they removed both of my accounts. They also threaten legal action on me but the were a few other users who had at least 4 accounts and bet have gotten more rewards that I have. I recomend not many people use them since they are not very helpful. I have another survey company with two accounts but I can not say which do to security issues with quickrewards or other survey companies going to look. I would recomend I-say, SurveySavvy, Springboard America, mysurvey, zoompanel, mintvine, epoll and many others. Here is an two emails I got from quickrewards- Re: About GMN live

Chris Dobrowolski <skatter333@gmail.com>
Mar 6

to Becky
Unfortunately since you do not like puzzles, I have cheated and benefited the big One only once or twice but the 250 points several times since I have two accounts-I am not sure if the facebook users accused me of it), I will delete my other account when I get the reply for you and I am sorry about having two accounts. For future reference you should do like call verification so people can have no more that one account and that way there is no way of cheating.

From,

Chris Dobrowolski
Skatter333@gmail.com

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Becky Ford <becky@quickrewards.net> wrote:
Hi, Chris! I appreciate your email, and thank you for reaching out.

Do you have any reason to think that you are on the list?

If so, please be straight-up with me about it. What has me more incensed than anything else ATM is the fact that people are lying to me, and when the game finishes, I'm deleting all accounts of every person who has been using deceptive means to win on that game and did NOT come clean about it. And at this point there is one member who was one of QR's first 100 members who is about to lose all 4 of her accounts because she is playing dumb, and I don't have the patience for that.

On the other hand, there is another member who admitted that she was working with a relative outside of the group, and because she fessed up to that, her account and her sister's will remain.

If I'm coming off as being rude, I apologize, it's not my intent, I'm just being as straight-forward with you as I hope you'll be with me. I'm not into playing games, I'm into honesty.
On 3/6/2017 9:56 AM, Chris Dobrowolski wrote:
My name is Chris Dobrowolski, can you please tell me if I am on the GMN Lives cheater's list, I am just currious. Please email me back at Skatter333@gmail.com. Thanks!!!Re: About GMN live

Chris Dobrowolski <skatter333@gmail.com>
Mar 6

to Becky
One account is Skattter333@gmail.com, and the other one is RollerSkatter1@aol.com. I am not sure why I did this, maybe I forgot that I already have one account and signed up for another account. Mayee one account was not working for some time so I signed up for one more account-that are the only two reasons I can think of at these time

My Old Address: My current address
Skatter333@gmail.com RollerSkatter1@aol.com
4139 Twilight Ridge 16377 Fox Valley Drive
San Diego, CA 92130 San Diego, CA 92127
(858) 793-1914 (630) 532-8861!!!

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Becky Ford <becky@quickrewards.net> wrote:
Hi, Chris!

Thank you for your honesty. We need to know what the second account is, otherwise both of your accounts will have to be closed. I am bending the rules to allow yours to stay.

You were so supportive of other members, I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around why you'd do this. You don't have to tell me, that's not a requisite for keeping your account, but I really want to know.

And why does someone who is cheating start another group to try to figure out who is cheating? Like, you've got my head spinning on that one.

FWIW, Chris, you're not the only one who had multiple accounts. There are at least THREE other members of Allison's group that did. One other person admitted it and turned in her second account, so she will be allowed to remain a member of QR. There is another who recently double-posted -- if you pay close attention to the games, you probably caught it, too -- I'm not sure what their dup account is yet. Then there is another group member who has at LEAST four other accounts (I've caught 3, but there is at least one more, probably more than that).

Aside from people having multiple accounts, there are some members working together to try to throw off being caught by the Seen By. They are also posting false ranges to keep the real ranges to themselves. They are saying they came in late and got 250, when they really got 25 for making a late guess and helping to narrow down the range for their little side team. The cheating and the poor sportsmanship on this game and in this group in particular is rampant, and you're far from the worst offender.

So while I was really disappointed to read your FB message, and your email, I applaud you for standing up and doing the right thing when it's probably pretty darned embarrassing to do so, but still the RIGHT thing to do.

~ Becky
On 3/6/2017 4:11 PM, Chris Dobrowolski wrote:

From,

Chris Dobrowolski
Skatter333@gmail.com

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Becky Ford <becky@quickrewards.net> wrote:
Hi, Chris! I appreciate your email, and thank you for reaching out.

Do you have any reason to think that you are on the list?

On 3/6/2017 9:56 AM, Chris Dobrowolski wrote:

Click here to Reply or Forward
5.78 GB (38%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 6 days ago
Details

I guess that I learned that "Honesty is not the best policy for survey sites"- if I did not mention anything you would never know that I have two accounts.

Response from Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative
This member had two accounts with our company for seven years, in violation of our Terms of Service. When his accounts were closed without payment, as was the remedy specifically provided for this within the Terms of Service he agreed to not once but TWICE, he began a campaign to "take us down" with negative reviews like this one, by a similarly preposterous BBB complaint, and by harassing our members on Facebook in private messaging and the involuntary addition to his private Facebook group dedicated to smearing our hard-earned reputation." You can see in his words that he is not apologetic or contrite, and he even brags here about how he is operating multiple accounts on another survey site as well! QuickRewards Network, Inc. has been in operation for 15 years and we stand firmly on the principles of integrity, customer service, and the fair application of our Terms of Service to all members, and we will not bow down to harassment by a disgruntled former member who admittedly violated our terms of service to commit fraud on our site and others.
reginac24
3/5/17

I really enjoy using QuickRewards! They have a variety of surveys that keep me coming back, and I'm never bored with what they offer. If there are any problems with any survey they are quick to answer and give me my payout.
Paige E is one of their best employees in my opinion. She always takes the time to explain some of the "why's" that I might encounter during a survey, and to let me know she is there for me.

susanw155
2/15/17

Easy to earn rewards. Customer service is fabulous and responds quickly. You do have to weed through ALOT of surveys to qualify and some don't credit until Monday, so it's hard to keep up with the amount. Great variety of reward options. Highly recommend!

normab16
2/15/17

There are many rewards sites on the internet, but QuickRewards is the best! Many of the comments I've read are about surveys, but QR has a wide variety of earning opportunities including daily clicks, videos, and contests. You can earn $ printing coupons, shopping thru their links, and even for listening to the radio! Cashouts are extremely fast, and the customer service top notch.

annp51
2/15/17

I've been a member of Quick Rewards since their beginning. I truly dont think you'll find a more honest and supportive group.

Is it an 'easy get rich thing'? absolutely not. .HOWEVER, I shop a lot online and by doing so through QR I quickly get rebates making the shopping trip a bit 'cheaper for me. There are plenty of click-throughs, surveys and signups. .which add to my account as well.

And anytime there's a question, missed credit or whatever, support gets back immediately and without question makes it 'right' . .Thanks Dmitry & Gang!

rhondag33
2/15/17

QUICK REWARDS is MY FAVORITE "paid to" site! I'm the first to admit my impatience when doing tasks, THATS WHY QR IS MY FAV, THERE IS ALOT OF STUFF TO DO AND I GET PAID USUALLY WITHIN A DAY OR A FEW HRS(not all credit same day) seriously I do alot of these sites and THEY ARE GREAT @ QR... No MINIMUM cashout to PayPalVIDEOS TO WATCH...LOTS TO DO.. that's just part of the stuff...I can cash in a few bucks with ease here just by checking my e-mail and clicking a few offers sent to me(free)...
It's not get rich quick money, but
IT IS MONEYTHANKS QR

tamaram29
2/11/17

Honestly people... these survey sites are NOT a good way to make quick money. Here's how they get you: they offer for you to take a quick 3-5 minute survey (some are longer, like 15-20 minutes). You spend about 5 minutes just answering product questions to qualify (and they are STILL gathering vital PR and marketing info from you, by the way), only for you to be told that you don't qualify for the survey after dedicating 7-10 minutes answering questions. I signed up for QuickRewards because I needed a quick $10 and someone said this was the best place to get it in less than an hour. I sat there for about 2 hours and watched video after video but was not credited for ANY of them. I then did some surveys for an hour and did not qualify for any and was not credited for my time. I honestly just think this is a big marketing scam to gather vital marketing demographic info from you (i.e. race, age, region you live in, products you like and buy) without actually giving you any credit. Seriously, people... stay away. You've got a better chance getting $10 by panhandling. What a waste of my day!

Response from Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative
Hi, Tamara! We wish you had sent us an email regarding your concerns so we would have had the opportunity to try to address them before you closed your account, but thank you for giving us the forum for this here. First of all, we agree with you that survey sites are NOT a good way to make quick money if "quick money" is defined as $10 an hour! That is very unrealistic and whoever suggested that was sadly mistaken. It can take a good bit of time, and trial and error, to find an open survey for which you meet the criteria demographics-wise, with past product usage, or with potential future purchase interest. Someone may be a perfect fit for a survey, but after asking the preliminary questions, it's discovered that the survey's quota for people with similar answers has already been filled. In this case, all of your answers are scrapped, and you try again with a different survey. QR does not program any surveys at all - we are an intermediary, so we have no way to tell what surveys are in inventory at the different routers. QR does vet its survey router partners very thoroughly to ensure that they are not some kind of scam operation to get people's information and resell it. Our criteria for partnership with a router company is in-depth and includes completing a background check on the company, investigating its BBB rating, and requiring it be a member of one or more international survey accreditation associations such as CASRO or ESOMAR, holding their members accountable to a strict code of ethics regarding the privacy and acceptable use of non-identifiable individual respondent answers. While our site, and certainly any legitimate survey site, can not promise someone $10 in an hour of attempting surveys, we do have members who invest more time into QuickRewards.net and with patience and perseverance do well enough with us to receive a 1099 for earning over $600 a year with us. If you would be interested in giving us another try, we would be happy to reopen your account (just send us an email), and we can assign to you a member of our Big Buddy Program to help better understand how the survey process works. In conclusion, we're sorry that QR was not what you were looking for, and we appreciate your posting to clear up any misconceptions of what a realistic earning rate would be on a survey site like ours! We hope you find what you're looking for. Best wishes!
calliel3
2/4/17

I Love, Love, Love Quick Rewards!!!!
They have the best Customer Service that I think I have EVER seen, They address your questions quickly, They are gracious, and very knowledgeable!!I I've been a survey taker with Quick Rewards for quite a long time now, and this is the first time I have ever needed their Customer Service Assistance. I'm feeling the effects of a great experience with them,In fact I'm still smiling. Thank You Quick Rewards! It has actually kind of restored my faith in mankind (or womankind in my case) to find such wonderful Customer Service Agents, JOB WELL DONE! I Highly recommend them, If your struggling with something about the Company that you don't understand and need help with, please, please call them. This Company Rocks!

rcw
12/2/16

I very highly recommend this site for taking surveys. Quick Rewards is the best survey company that I have joined and I have been there for years! Here is why: There are real honest to goodness people at the support department to help me when I have a problem with any matter while taking a survey. They listen to what my problem is, respond quickly and treat me with respect as an individual and follow through until it is resolved. That said, I rarely have any sort of problem to report. The techs there are on the ball and obviously working behind the scenes every day!! The site runs very smoothly and they are constantly refreshing the daily email invitations they send out to us and bringing in new stuff as often as they can. The payouts are quick and they do not have some high value set minimum that you have to have in order to get your rewards. I usually cash out at the $10 point, sometimes $5 while other sites make me wait til I have $25 or $50 in order to get my payment. The survey variety at Quick Rewards is great every day of the year so the chances of qualifying for something each day are high. It is a pleasure to be a member of Quick Rewards and earn some extra dollars for myself. I highly recommend this survey site to you.

dd172
12/1/16

I absolutely love this site! I have always been paid on time with no problems. Their customer service is great, very courteous, answer questions quickly, and very nice...especially Paige, wonderful lady!! I would definitely recommend Quickrewards!

laurak98
11/22/16

I've been with this site since FOREVER and this site has never let me down! Earnings are unlimited - can do as much or as little that you want. Surveys, daily clicks, contests,offers etc - whatever suits you best is there. And the best part about the site is their customer service! - never had a problem dealing with them and they are always quick to respond! Payouts are fast too! Just can't say enough about them!

jettw
11/19/16

I've been a member of Quick Rewards since March, 2009. This company is honest. Their support is quick and very helpful. They don't have a minimum cash out amount, and you will get your money within 72 hours of your request, but usually it's at Pay Pal in less than 24 hours.. They have a Facebook page where other members will help you if you have questions, as well as a staff member named Becky who is just about the nicest person I've ever come in contact with. You won't get rich here but there is money to be made with this dependable company, and it's fun too! They are part of my daily routine and I'm a very satisfied member.

billf57
10/19/16

Of all the other sites out here Quick rewards it the best. The Customer service is right there is any problems and gets back to you quick and does leave you hanging for hours or try to pass the buck with lame excuses. If anyone wants a site to earn little cash doing surveys this is the site to be at. I highly recommend this site to all I do.

jacobw23
8/30/16

they are very loyal, answer problems within the hour or a day or so and fix any problem you have. Thy also don't require a minimum payout can have 1 cent and still get paid without losing money to a delivery fee, where as prizerebel does and have to have $5 or more and have to be a silver member, and they dont deduct points for being inactive like points2shop does, was gone for a year, and when i came back had negative points, overall surveys are easy just takes time, you may not qualify some days, but can try other panels for cash, overall best site i have used

lindsayc38
4/25/16

I do 3-4 surveys a day. I get a cash out every single day. At the end of a survey it says my account will be credited with 3-7 business days... However, I get my credit within a few hours and sometimes the next day. My paypal account has nothing but QuickRewards Network every single day and sometimes 2-4 times a day. This site is awesome. My only down fall is is that I don't think I'm getting all my credits for the surveys I'm doing. I wish QuickRewards would show every survey that I have completed rather than just showing what credits I have received. Other than that... A+++++. Keep up the good work.

princessw1
4/20/16

I have been a member off and on for a while now. But for a while now, I have really turned off by them backing awhile from their stated terms on the site. Yes, they do have no minimum for now, but then again they complain of members cashing out for a small amount. Well, duh!! Why state in your terms no minimum and sexpect members to take pitty on you wnen they take advantage of your stated terms. If it has become too much of a hassle as the site grows larger and larger, simple update your site terms. Also, lately they are complaining about too many manual credits being issued when that is stated clearly that manual credit will be given when contacting support. But seems that they grudging give manual credit for offers that don't credit, if they feel it is done too many times than members are offered to simply not try out the surveys because manual credit is costing them money. Well, Duh!! If it is casting you money now, remove this statement from the terms. Believe me, a member doesn't always give manual credit as stated. Especially if they feel it is done too many times! And then they will come up with an outrageous excuse for not giveing manual credit. But if proof is given that a survey was or offer completed, manual credit SHOULD be given instead of giving members false hopee that if a survey doesn't credit (regardless of proof) that is just money and time wasted. Was ok at one point, not is has defintely become a thumbs
down!! There are better and more truthful sites out there. Take a look!

maryr22
3/8/16

I have been with quickrewadrds for about 7 years Becky is the best ,she runs the show.and the guys behind the scenes are great, they send you your dough. click a button an quick as a flash you have your cash

Our surveys should not be asking you for a phone number. Are you referring to offers maybe? If you can email support@quickrewards.net and let us know which surveys exactly are asking you for a phone number.

By Dmitry B. [QuickRewards Network Rep]

Dean says, "I'm a newbie. I guess I was doing an offer or something. So, stick with surveys if I don't want companies calling me?" What is the 'answer emails' stuff about?

By Dean W.

Hi Debra, Can you please email support@quickrewards.net so that they can troubleshoot with you.

By Dmitry B. [QuickRewards Network Rep]

Hi So sorry for a late response. I don't think we got an email saying you asked a question so we missed it. They are real market research surveys asking you various opinion about products/services you buy in stores or some political questions. Sometimes it's also product testing where they will send you a product to test and then they want your feedback. email support@quickrewards.net if you have more questions.

By Dmitry B. [QuickRewards Network Rep]

Please email support@quickrewards.net so we can troubleshoot. If you are outside of USA, this might be why as we only allow US, CA and UK to participate

By Dmitry B. [QuickRewards Network Rep]

HI, Most of the surveys pay from $0.25 (3- 5minute surveys) until $1+ each. If you have any questions please email support@quickrewards.net

By Dmitry B. [QuickRewards Network Rep]

Hi, It depends on survey. Some surveys credit within a few hours, but some (the once that say 3-7 days) upload Mondays only. Feel free to email support@quickrewards.net and we can help you see if this survey should have already credited or not.

By Dmitry B. [QuickRewards Network Rep]

HI, Can you email support@quickrewards.net so that we can look into this please. I am not seeing your email in database. Maye you registered with another one. Email us and we will take care of it. You can mention SiteJabber in subject so this way I know what it's about.

By Dmitry B. [QuickRewards Network Rep]

Hi, Dean! We are always happy to answer “newbie” questions -- after 13 years of operation, we have quite a few veteran members who were “newbies” once! There are a variety of different ways to earn on QuickRewards.net. Our members earn the most by far by completing surveys available either on our site, or through the emails we send out daily. Some of our emails even offer a modest reward for clicking through the links to just attempt a survey! However, the majority of our emails and our surveys require that you complete a survey to receive a reward. These surveys will never ask you for your phone number. We do have a small section of questionnaires for our members who might be interested in participating in a paid clinical trial. If you are interested in those, and if you’re a good fit for the medical research, they will ask for a phone number to reach you to schedule your clinic visits. These clinical trial “surveys” are clearly marked and you do not have to take those if you aren’t interested in them. Other ways to earn on QuickRewards.net include watching videos, listening to internet radio, printing and redeeming grocery coupons, playing games, shopping cashback, and also offers. These offers may reward a member for signing up for viewing a slideshow on health conditions, signing up for an email newsletter, downloading an app to their phone, entering a contest, interacting with an ad, requesting a new car price quote or a travel brochure, etc. These offers on our site may ask for a valid email address, for your phone number, or for your zipcode or full mailing address. Members are under no obligation to participate in any of these offers if they don’t want to. Some members love them and others skip them. Because there are so many different ways to earn on QuickRewards, as well as so many different options to cash out (starting at just a penny for PayPal!), we have a dedicated volunteer staff of enthusiastic veteran members who man what we call our Buddy System. With a new member’s permission, we pass his first name and email address on to one of our long-time members, who contacts them by email to walk them through any “newbie” questions and then shares his tips on how to earn quicker with QR. If you would be interested in being assigned a buddy, or if we can answer any other questions you have about our program, please contact us directly at support@quickrewards.net – we’d be happy to help! Thank you for your interest in our site, and I hope to hear from you soon.

By Dmitry B. [QuickRewards Network Rep]

I just checked the cash out store. No visa rewards. They do offer PayPal, which you can get a prepaid debit card from. This is how I typically cash out. Currently only residents of the UK, Canada and USA accepted for membership. Sorry

By kevin f.
Questions? Get answers from the QuickRewards Network staff and other customers.

QuickRewards Network?