QuickRewards Network

QuickRewards Network

QuickRewards Network has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 66 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. QuickRewards Network ranks 9th among Work At Home sites.

• And the best part about the site is their customer service!
  • Kudos to Dimitry and Paige E. For providing the best of the best of all the survey sites offered!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate QuickRewards Network?

“My favorite go-to site”

Debby C.
12/14/20

I am a long time member of Quick Rewards. After writing a bad review about another site I realized that people complain a lot but forget to praise a site that does well. Quick Rewards has real people who actually respond to emails with questions or concerns. Other sites send a canned response and don't even address the issue. One of the best features of Quick Rewards is the no minimum payout. Other sites have a threshold you need to meet before you can cash out. My favorite activity is the daily trivia question. I also like to play games. They offer a weekly tournament for a particular game and I've actually won a few times! They also offer surveys that I enjoy doing; some are short and some are longer but they give suggestions on what type of survey length you're looking for. There are other features such as shopping and coupons. If you're looking for a fun site, this would be it. Compared to other sites, Quick Rewards is one I visit daily and it is definitely a 5!

“Erased my account”

Bill S.
11/30/20

I had found out about this site from google searching survey sites and made an account. I spent time trying to complete some health surveys that were on the site to get my first reward. Logged out and when I tried to log back in I could not access the site. Tried resetting my account password and realized they had deleted my account. I probably would have not made much anyways as the site is outdated and nothing I had tried would credit. Poor business practices to delete a new member account on the first day.

customer service (19) survey site (11)
debbyc43
December 14th, 2020

esmep1
August 20th, 2018

I've been using this rewards site for a few years now, and I can't take the web design anymore. Is there no one hired to keep the site up to date? The front page has been screwed up for at least a year now. The pic for Flix tv is used for Hypermx, the game portal pic is totally broken, adscend is listed twice, and the page itself is so cluttered it looks like a soccer mom tried using MS Front Page 10 years ago. Anyone ever hear of a site map? It goes on a separate page and links to everything on the site without cluttering the home page. I'm pretty sure that was a thing 10 years ago. The Interactive Videos link is just Hympermx all over again. Why is it on the front page twice? There's broken images on the offer portal page. Gwallet has a weird jump every time you click an offer, and I have to Page Up several times to view it because the scroll to top only works for gwallet sending you to the top. Paid emails and the check list are useless. On the daily clicks page, there's a broken image with the word Refer on mouse over which goes to a page that says Coming Soon.

Pardon my language, but the site is f*cking broken and annoying to use. This might work for grandmas 60 and up because stuff is color coded, but the company's not going to bring in fresh new blood and keep things afloat for much longer if this keeps up. As it is, I feel limited to 3 survey routers, Gwallet, and Trial Pay. Smores works most days when they're not randomly telling me I hit my limit after 2 hours. Oh yeah, and video loyalty is pretty much broken. It never credits. How does this site even function? I've used sketchier sites than this one, and they looked 100 times better. Why did I sign up on others? They looked like I could trust them. I took a chance on Quick Rewards because I was curious. Support seems short staffed. I dunno how the FB lady keeps up with everyone. It's obvious the budget must not be that great if the website looks like the same year I quit MySpace.

Dmitry B. – QuickRewards Network Rep

We are working on upgrading our site and have been the whole year. Thanks so much for your suggestions. You had been with us for years and are still an active every day member from what I am seeing. There are many other loyalty sites out there that you might want to check out if after so many years we didn’t please you. You will be hard pressed to find another one with no minimum cashout, payments made nightly, and a real customer service team that replies to each member personalized.

gweno5
September 4th, 2018

This is a really good site for earning money... however some of the "clients" soft ban you for watching,, I don't know if this is because of "supposed" proxy or vpns that "supposedly are used, I have been banned from part of the site (Flix)which is a separate entity, let me make it clear, it is not any bans from Quickrewards. I don't know why, I am the only user in my home and computer... certain GOOD points are now disappearing which is why I only gave 3 stars, I have been with QuickRewards since the beginning and now only making 1 cent per day... however the staff have been trying to help resolve any and all issues. I would recommend this site even with the problems that I have been having. They do everything that they state... such as payouts, and as stated before, the staff are really great, and always get back to you.

After reading other reviews, I have to disagree with several of the reviews, I have always been paid for any and all and NO it is not a waste of time, I paid for my Christmas with QuickRewards last year.

HI,
Please email our support with the subject SIteJabber and we will be more then happy to give you suggestions on what you can be doing to earn a lot more then that a day!

naveedh10
February 3rd, 2021

Can't Pakistanis work in itCan't you participate in it from Pakistan? Only people in USA and Canada know how to work online. Can't do it here. It's not a good thing.

beverlyc400
December 6th, 2020

I have been doing QR surveys for many years and enjoy seeing how it has evolved. Over the past year, I have watched how they have upgraded their site with a fresh and quite appealing new look. With the new changes, it has made things easier to find on the site. There are so many new surveys that have been added that make the site easier to make more money which makes it fun to do. I can do surveys by going to their site, along with getting them by email. I can do as many surveys as I want and never run out of them like other sites. It's a great way to earn money for a supplemental income. I am paid faster than what they state on their site via PayPal which is my choice, but there are other rewards offered. The money is in my PayPal account within a couple days which is awesome.

What I also like is if I have a question or problem and contact Customer Support is that it is taken care of in a prompt fashion. I get a unique email from them addressing my issue, not just a run of the mill blanket email like I get from most other sites. Dimitry and Paige E. Are always on top of this because they know answers are needed and want people to have a good experience all around with their site. What more could I ask for!

alexiss33
November 26th, 2015

They said I was banned on technical difficulties, the site is kind of useful if you need money and have a PayPal account.

Tip for consumers:
Don't expect to make much from it, most surveys will say you're ineligible.

Dmitry B. – QuickRewards Network Rep

We only allow residents of US, CA and UK to participate in our program. We sometimes see that residents of other countries register and use a proxy to hide that they live in another country making our system think that they are located in USA, but really they are not. This system is not perfect and if you really are located in USA and got this error please email our support and we will be glad to give you your account back.

omarj54
June 24th, 2021

I liked this work very much. He is so great. He is so beautiful. He is very interseting. I advise you to visit it.

lindsayc38
April 25th, 2016

I do 3-4 surveys a day. I get a cash out every single day. At the end of a survey it says my account will be credited with 3-7 business days... However, I get my credit within a few hours and sometimes the next day. My paypal account has nothing but QuickRewards Network every single day and sometimes 2-4 times a day. This site is awesome. My only down fall is is that I don't think I'm getting all my credits for the surveys I'm doing. I wish QuickRewards would show every survey that I have completed rather than just showing what credits I have received. Other than that... A+++++. Keep up the good work.

heathere72
July 10th, 2019

I am a senior citizen who enjoys learning about new products and giving my opinions on my purchases. It stimulates my brain while giving me extra cash. My favorite survey site is Quick Rewards, because they seem to pay more and faster than most, and their customer service is easily accessible and always friendly and helpful. I have been a member for over 5 years, and the extra income has paid for 2 vacations (one a cruise), holiday gifts, and it is such a relief to know that I always have extra spending money if needed. It warms my heart to know that they are family owned and operated too.

Tip for consumers:
I love their OP4 surveys! The payout is usually nice! If you cash out of PayPal, you receive your money fast...sometimes the same day! They have videos you can get paid for just by watching too.

Products used:
Gift cards, cash (PayPal)

stoyan1
October 17th, 2014

To Dmitry B (concerning reviewer jianxiong h.).: On opinionrouter.com 2nd step says - Take a survey, all countries are allowed.

ronalds261
August 29th, 2018

I have been using Quickrewards for about a month now and I have nothing but positive things to say. There is no minimum to cash out and you can get paid every night. They never fail to pay you for your time and are quick to answer customer support emails. Once more I have to say this site is amazing and legit. You will never find a more honest and up front group of people. Don't listen to the negative reviews as I assure you they are cheaters who were banned for abusing a wonderfull system.

reginac24
March 5th, 2017

I really enjoy using QuickRewards! They have a variety of surveys that keep me coming back, and I'm never bored with what they offer. If there are any problems with any survey they are quick to answer and give me my payout.
Paige E is one of their best employees in my opinion. She always takes the time to explain some of the "why's" that I might encounter during a survey, and to let me know she is there for me.

mattb105
March 5th, 2016

After having issues with website customer service quickly contacted me and resolved the issues!

HI,
I wish you emailed support. We would have gave you manual credit and helped you. We don't own the survey or program them, but in these situations we would always give you manual credit even though we don't get paid ourselves in these situations. Feel free to contact us and we will take care of this.

normab16
February 15th, 2017

There are many rewards sites on the internet, but QuickRewards is the best! Many of the comments I've read are about surveys, but QR has a wide variety of earning opportunities including daily clicks, videos, and contests. You can earn $ printing coupons, shopping thru their links, and even for listening to the radio! Cashouts are extremely fast, and the customer service top notch.

shavonc
November 18th, 2014

I love this site. Out of all the PTC site I've tried, and I've tried a lot this was the only one who paid me.

annp51
February 15th, 2017

I've been a member of Quick Rewards since their beginning. I truly dont think you'll find a more honest and supportive group.

Is it an 'easy get rich thing'? Absolutely not. HOWEVER, I shop a lot online and by doing so through QR I quickly get rebates making the shopping trip a bit 'cheaper for me. There are plenty of click-throughs, surveys and signups. Which add to my account as well.

And anytime there's a question, missed credit or whatever, support gets back immediately and without question makes it 'right'. Thanks Dmitry & Gang!

laurak98
November 22nd, 2016

I've been with this site since FOREVER and this site has never let me down! Earnings are unlimited - can do as much or as little that you want. Surveys, daily clicks, contests, offers etc - whatever suits you best is there. And the best part about the site is their customer service! - never had a problem dealing with them and they are always quick to respond! Payouts are fast too! Just can't say enough about them!

susanw155
February 15th, 2017

Easy to earn rewards. Customer service is fabulous and responds quickly. You do have to weed through ALOT of surveys to qualify and some don't credit until Monday, so it's hard to keep up with the amount. Great variety of reward options. Highly recommend!

roys86
September 28th, 2017

I cannot believe how anyone who do survey panels do not know That quick rewards is the best survey panel. I been with them 3 years never a problem, paid every time on time, lots of ways to make money. THey have the best support, fast support for survey takers. Who ever think they are a scam is fill of it and do not know quick rewards. Wish I knew them sooner.

princessw1
April 20th, 2016

I have been a member off and on for a while now. But for a while now, I have really turned off by them backing awhile from their stated terms on the site. Yes, they do have no minimum for now, but then again they complain of members cashing out for a small amount. Well, duh! Why state in your terms no minimum and sexpect members to take pitty on you wnen they take advantage of your stated terms. If it has become too much of a hassle as the site grows larger and larger, simple update your site terms. Also, lately they are complaining about too many manual credits being issued when that is stated clearly that manual credit will be given when contacting support. But seems that they grudging give manual credit for offers that don't credit, if they feel it is done too many times than members are offered to simply not try out the surveys because manual credit is costing them money. Well, Duh! If it is casting you money now, remove this statement from the terms. Believe me, a member doesn't always give manual credit as stated. Especially if they feel it is done too many times! And then they will come up with an outrageous excuse for not giveing manual credit. But if proof is given that a survey was or offer completed, manual credit SHOULD be given instead of giving members false hopee that if a survey doesn't credit (regardless of proof) that is just money and time wasted. Was ok at one point, not is has defintely become a thumbs
Down! There are better and more truthful sites out there. Take a look!

johnp305
November 27th, 2015

I joined quick rewards about 3weeks ago, at first everything seems okay I was able to complete few surveys even within a day, though before I was credited for the surveys it took 2days but it was cool and everything was going fine I made my first 1.75$ which I withdrew and to my surprise within 5hours I really received the money in my PayPal. So I got motivated and kept completing lots of surveys till I made 4.90$. I checked out my balance hoping that the money will arrive in my PayPal as the first time. 6hours later I got no email from PayPal so I decided to login my account to my surprise it says invalid account I thought it was my mistake I tried again but the same thing happened. I sent them an email they replied 30hours later saying I used a proxy connection. I was like wtf but I didn't. But they couldn't help that's how I lost the account and the money. They are big thieves.

Dmitry B. – QuickRewards Network Rep

As stated in the terms, we don't allow use of proxy and only allow residents of US, CA and UK to participate. This is not true that we didn't want to pay you. We offered you an option of paying you via a check for security reasons to make sure that you do indeed live in the US/CA or UK. We wanted to bring your account and send you payments via a check.

Quickrewards has been around since 2002 and we always pay members that follow our terms.

robertk538
August 22nd, 2018

I want to pass on my views about Quick Rewards Network. I have been using their survey site for over five years and I am very pleased with them.

First of all they offer many survey chances everyday as I receive many emails from them and I feel the more survey invites, the better. There are many survey sites that have only two or three survey invites a week and it takes months to earn enough rewards to cash-out. I always request payments to my PayPal account and there is no minimum to request a payment. This is a major advantage over other sites that usually have at least a $10 minimum to cash-out and more often have a $25 or $50 minimum! When I request a payment a comment pops up saying it may take up to 72 hours to receive payment. However, with only a couple of exceptions I have received payment within 24 hours and most often within the same day.

Another major advantage is their customer service. I have not had to use them that often, but when I have it has been quick and helpful. Just this past month I had to use them twice. The first time I had accidentally flagged one of their emails as spam and I could not get back into their website. I contacted them and with 30 minutes I received an email explaining what happened and my account was reset. Last week I tried to cash-out and received a message on their website that I needed to complete a 1099 since my earnings were over $600. I contacted them and within 30 minutes or so received an email that included a link to print off a 1099 form and an option to scan it after I completed it. I was not able to scan it, so I mailed in on Saturday and figured I would check my account late this week. However on Tuesday afternoon I received an email from Paige in their customer service area and told me they received my 1099 and my account was updated. So I was able to cash-out with no issues.

I will admit their website is not the best looking in the world, but unlike some other survey sites that seem to think it is better to look good than be good, I will take quality over appearances.

Knowing I can receive as many surveys as I want each day, receive PayPal payments for any amount with 24 hours or less and being able to be treated as a person from a caring customer service group makes this the best survey site for me!

allisonl23
May 7th, 2015

I have been an active member of QuickRewards.net for several years now. Able to cash out for any amount at any time. No minimums, no waiting several months for a big fat payment!
I have received responses from customer service within seconds (seriously!), not days or weeks like other sites.
You can make as much or as little as you want. I have a goal of $1/day that is easily doubled if not tripled!

nancys210
March 29th, 2017

I have been a member for over 15 years and they are the best site I have ever been with. Not only are they helpful but they go above and beyond for their members. I have been with other sites who I have quit because cash outs are too high and they don't give you many easy opportunities to earn. Quick Rewards does not have a minimum cash out and there are so many ways to earn. Without even trying too hard, I can usually cash out each month for at least $20.00 which helps to pay for my internet.
I wish more sites would learn from QR how to treat their members.
Their customer service is fantastic (and especially Becky), always helpful and willing to pay for some things even when they won't get paid by their vendors.

jettw
November 19th, 2016

I've been a member of Quick Rewards since March, 2009. This company is honest. Their support is quick and very helpful. They don't have a minimum cash out amount, and you will get your money within 72 hours of your request, but usually it's at Pay Pal in less than 24 hours. They have a Facebook page where other members will help you if you have questions, as well as a staff member named Becky who is just about the nicest person I've ever come in contact with. You won't get rich here but there is money to be made with this dependable company, and it's fun too! They are part of my daily routine and I'm a very satisfied member.

Contact. support@quickrewards.net. Explain any issue you had. I have received thia nessage several times. Usually when dealing with a touch screen. If that is the case. State it in the email. Be as descriptive as possible about issue

By kevin f.