QuickRewards Network reviews

brooklyn, NY 11234, United States
support@quickrewards.net

heathere72
7/10/19
QuickRewards will always be my favorite survey site! I love the new design! The new layout simplifies things and makes everything so much easier to find. There are new surveys they have added that make the whole experience more profitable and fun too. For several years, I have relied on QuickRewards for supplemental income, and I cash out regularly through PayPal. I get paid fast with very little wait time for my deposits. I trust QuickRewards, and that is so important to me! Also, when I need an answer fast, their customer service person always has a quick answer! I have tried other, less dependable survey sites with lower payouts, but QuickRewards, in my opinion, is the best overall.
cheryla60
7/5/19
Site will no longer let u view videos for points. Crap. You should be able to do this activitybut they will not even respond to another enquiry. Might just be a con

Tip for consumers: Avoid them

Response from Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative
We still have videos on our site. Many options too. Can you please email our support and we will be happy to help. We always respond to all emails within hours if not minutes.
gweno5
9/4/18
This is a really good site for earning money... however some of the "clients" soft ban you for watching,, I don't know if this is because of "supposed" proxy or vpns that "supposedly are used, I have been banned from part of the site (Flix)which is a separate entity, let me make it clear, it is not any bans from Quickrewards. I don't know why, I am the only user in my home and computer... certain GOOD points are now disappearing which is why I only gave 3 stars, I have been with QuickRewards since the beginning and now only making 1 cent per day...however the staff have been trying to help resolve any and all issues. I would recommend this site even with the problems that I have been having. They do everything that they state... such as payouts, and as stated before, the staff are really great, and always get back to you.

After reading other reviews, I have to disagree with several of the reviews, I have always been paid for any and all and NO it is not a waste of time, I paid for my Christmas with QuickRewards last year.
Response from Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative
HI,
Please email our support with the subject SIteJabber and we will be more then happy to give you suggestions on what you can be doing to earn a lot more then that a day!
ronalds261
8/29/18
I have been using Quickrewards for about a month now and I have nothing but positive things to say. There is no minimum to cash out and you can get paid every night. They never fail to pay you for your time and are quick to answer customer support emails. Once more I have to say this site is amazing and legit. You will never find a more honest and up front group of people. Don't listen to the negative reviews as I assure you they are cheaters who were banned for abusing a wonderfull system.
robertk538
8/22/18
I want to pass on my views about Quick Rewards Network. I have been using their survey site for over five years and I am very pleased with them.

First of all they offer many survey chances everyday as I receive many emails from them and I feel the more survey invites, the better. There are many survey sites that have only two or three survey invites a week and it takes months to earn enough rewards to cash-out. I always request payments to my PayPal account and there is no minimum to request a payment. This is a major advantage over other sites that usually have at least a $10 minimum to cash-out and more often have a $25 or $50 minimum! When I request a payment a comment pops up saying it may take up to 72 hours to receive payment. However, with only a couple of exceptions I have received payment within 24 hours and most often within the same day.

Another major advantage is their customer service. I have not had to use them that often, but when I have it has been quick and helpful. Just this past month I had to use them twice. The first time I had accidentally flagged one of their emails as spam and I could not get back into their website. I contacted them and with 30 minutes I received an email explaining what happened and my account was reset. Last week I tried to cash-out and received a message on their website that I needed to complete a 1099 since my earnings were over $600. I contacted them and within 30 minutes or so received an email that included a link to print off a 1099 form and an option to scan it after I completed it. I was not able to scan it, so I mailed in on Saturday and figured I would check my account late this week. However on Tuesday afternoon I received an email from Paige in their customer service area and told me they received my 1099 and my account was updated. So I was able to cash-out with no issues.

I will admit their website is not the best looking in the world, but unlike some other survey sites that seem to think it is better to look good than be good, I will take quality over appearances.

Knowing I can receive as many surveys as I want each day, receive PayPal payments for any amount with 24 hours or less and being able to be treated as a person from a caring customer service group makes this the best survey site for me!
esmep1
8/20/18
I've been using this rewards site for a few years now, and I can't take the web design anymore. Is there no one hired to keep the site up to date? The front page has been screwed up for at least a year now. The pic for Flix tv is used for Hypermx, the game portal pic is totally broken, adscend is listed twice, and the page itself is so cluttered it looks like a soccer mom tried using MS Front Page 10 years ago. Anyone ever hear of a site map? It goes on a separate page and links to everything on the site without cluttering the home page. I'm pretty sure that was a thing 10 years ago. The Interactive Videos link is just Hympermx all over again. Why is it on the front page twice? There's broken images on the offer portal page. Gwallet has a weird jump every time you click an offer, and I have to Page Up several times to view it because the scroll to top only works for gwallet sending you to the top. Paid emails and the check list are useless. On the daily clicks page, there's a broken image with the word Refer on mouse over which goes to a page that says Coming Soon.

Pardon my language, but the site is f*cking broken and annoying to use. This might work for grandmas 60 and up because stuff is color coded, but the company's not going to bring in fresh new blood and keep things afloat for much longer if this keeps up. As it is, I feel limited to 3 survey routers, Gwallet, and Trial Pay. Smores works most days when they're not randomly telling me I hit my limit after 2 hours. Oh yeah, and video loyalty is pretty much broken. It never credits. How does this site even function? I've used sketchier sites than this one, and they looked 100 times better. Why did I sign up on others? They looked like I could trust them. I took a chance on Quick Rewards because I was curious. Support seems short staffed. I dunno how the FB lady keeps up with everyone. It's obvious the budget must not be that great if the website looks like the same year I quit MySpace.
Response from Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative
We are working on upgrading our site and have been the whole year. Thanks so much for your suggestions. You had been with us for years and are still an active every day member from what I am seeing. There are many other loyalty sites out there that you might want to check out if after so many years we didn’t please you. You will be hard pressed to find another one with no minimum cashout, payments made nightly, and a real customer service team that replies to each member personalized.
janed228
1/6/18
I've been on many, many sites that offer surveys, rewards, incentives, and partner with offer portal providers with sites like Trialpay, Gwallet, Peanut Labs, etc. I use the site in the most honest way, without using VPNs, adblock, tunnel services, or programs meant to offer an unfair advantage.

I say this because I've used the site for so long, I've been able to hear about things behind the scenes. I know that the staff at QR works hard. When their servers went down last year, their small IT team worked two whole weeks, barely getting sleep, just to get things back up and running. During this time many were giving the staff a hard time, just because they weren't getting paid instantly, like QR often does.

Quick Rewards offers something other sites all the big popular ones don't offer -- real people who genuinely care about their customers. When you email customer support, you're talking to real people who aren't speaking from a template or script. When they wish you a good day or week, they mean it. If you have a problem, they'll take time to make sure your issue is solved, and dare to trust you if you tell them you've spent an hour on a survey, only to be disqualified or have it crap out on you.

Quick Rewards also offers a strict anti-cheat system. It's impossible to successfully use even the best VPN programs on the site without being redirected to an error page. They do block certain countries, but only because their clients have told them about the serious influx of cheaters from certain international locations. I know this to be true, because employers on Mechanical Turk will block specific continents. It's not discrimination based on race or country, but by simple cheating behavior.

I've kept Quick Rewards white listed on my adblock, along with their clients, for about 7 or 8 years now. I've never had malware alerts from anyone other than 4th or 5th party sites, but by then I'm so far from both Quick Rewards and the offer wall provider, that it's not related to them anymore. If I run into these problems, the staff at QR is quick to respond.

Overall, the staff at Quick Rewards is laid back, but they will not tolerate cheating or exploitation of whatever loophole you've found. They do give people the benefit of a doubt, but if you exploit that trust, you really don't deserve to be on the site.

I will also point out something that sadly I can only go on hearsay about. There's been a movement to make Quick Rewards look bad. After some investigating, I've noticed that someone, or a group of people, are going around to different sites and leaving nasty reviews. Please note that these are from cheaters who've been banned. Many of us genuine members know who they are, and do our best to root for the home team when we can. Those who are active in their Facebook page know that the team at QR truly care about their people. The PR team and customer support team have done a great job cultivating a positive Facebook following. I can't say that about other rewards sites. I've even been attacked by nasty trolls on other sites. I've never had anyone outright attack me on their page, though.

So to all the haters, keep on hating. Those of us who've used QR know the truth. You wouldn't have anything to complain about if you weren't cheating the system.
jenniferb343
9/28/17
I recently joined this site after issues with another survey site. I found QuickRewards via a google search, because I was specifically looking for a survey site that paid out quickly via PayPal with a low or no minimum requirement. Getting the hang of things was a bit slow at first, but I am finally seeing results and am very happy with this site!

First off, there really is no minimum amount earned to redeem; I believe my first request was only about 60 cents! They do one PayPal payout every night.

Second, customer support for this survey site is awesome! I'm a member of a LOT of survey sites, and contacting most for help with an issue can be frustrating; many seem to be following a script no matter what your concern. When I contacted QuickSurvey, I was surprised by the level of help I received, and they actually answer any and all questions that I have.

Learning what surveys credit when has been a bit tricky, but with customer support I have been navigating the site a lot better now, and finally seeing a bit of extra money roll in. QuickRewards has been around a lot longer than the others, and they are a small but dedicated team. I've been really impressed so far, and quite honestly, they have not only replaced the survey site I had issues with, but have become the only survey site I frequent nowadays.
roys86
9/28/17
I cannot believe how anyone who do survey panels do not know That quick rewards is the best survey panel .I been with them 3 years never a problem ,paid every time on time,lots of ways to make money .THey have the best support ,fast support for survey takers.Who ever think they are a scam is fill of it and do not know quick rewards.wish I knew them sooner.
tiffanyw56
6/8/17
I have been doing surveys for dozens of companies over the last 4 or 5 years. If you've done any online surveys, you know it's not an easy process: Qualifying for a survey alone takes time, then, after answering questions for around 10minutes, you can be disqualified - either the surveys fills up quickly, there can be glitches, or the survey cam disqualify a person at any time, for any reason - there are also the "trick" questions to make sure you're paying attention and mot rushing through, giving garbage answers.
Doing online surveys is not an easy gig, but out of ALL the sites out there, QR is the ONLY one that I haven't had a problem with: They pay Daily, without exception - even if your balance is only .75cents! If you commit to work on a survey for 20 minutes and then are disqualified, they STILL pay you, (when THEY don't even get paid, because if you are not able to successfully complete a survey, they don't get paid!) Their customer support has actually been a PLEASURE to deal with - if I am having a crappy day, & have glitch after glitch with the surveys that day, they are ALWAYS helpful and friendly - and they leave me in a better mood than when I wrote the grumpy email!
I'm sure it sounds like I either know these people, or work for them, but I do not. I've been an active member for around 3+years, and have nothing but positive things to say about them. I have had MAJOR problems with sites like Panda, where it took almost a year to get paid! But out of all the sites out there, Quickrewards has been consistently above board, respectful, and fair.
There is not another site like them, and I don't know what I would ever do without them!!
zachl12
6/6/17
Horrible site they dont reward for offers. Please stay clear of this site waste of your time do not use
Response from Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative
As stated in the terms, we don't allow use of VPN or proxy. We gave you an opportunity to get your account back by verifying your account information.
shirleyd44
3/29/17
This site is the best site to belong to because there are so many ways to earn money. When you have a question they will reply to your email FAST! Very good customer service. I have been a member for many years and have always been paid quickly.
garyp101
3/29/17
QuickRewards is by far my favorite site to go to daily. Dmitri and Becky are the most honest and helpful people. I never have to "fund" my Amazon account because of all of the cash outs I have made to Amazon from QR. Earning is fast but payouts are the fastest in the business.
nancys210
3/29/17
I have been a member for over 15 years and they are the best site I have ever been with. Not only are they helpful but they go above and beyond for their members. I have been with other sites who I have quit because cash outs are too high and they don't give you many easy opportunities to earn. Quick Rewards does not have a minimum cash out and there are so many ways to earn. Without even trying too hard, I can usually cash out each month for at least $20.00 which helps to pay for my internet.
I wish more sites would learn from QR how to treat their members.
Their customer service is fantastic (and especially Becky), always helpful and willing to pay for some things even when they won't get paid by their vendors.
chrisd219
3/28/17
I was honest and they removed both of my accounts. They also threaten legal action on me but the were a few other users who had at least 4 accounts and bet have gotten more rewards that I have. I recomend not many people use them since they are not very helpful. I have another survey company with two accounts but I can not say which do to security issues with quickrewards or other survey companies going to look. I would recomend I-say, SurveySavvy, Springboard America, mysurvey, zoompanel, mintvine, epoll and many others. Here is an two emails I got from quickrewards- Re: About GMN live

Chris Dobrowolski <*****@gmail.com>
Mar 6

to Becky
Unfortunately since you do not like puzzles, I have cheated and benefited the big One only once or twice but the 250 points several times since I have two accounts-I am not sure if the facebook users accused me of it), I will delete my other account when I get the reply for you and I am sorry about having two accounts. For future reference you should do like call verification so people can have no more that one account and that way there is no way of cheating.

From,

Chris Dobrowolski
*****@gmail.com

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Becky Ford <*****@quickrewards.net> wrote:
Hi, Chris! I appreciate your email, and thank you for reaching out.

Do you have any reason to think that you are on the list?

If so, please be straight-up with me about it. What has me more incensed than anything else ATM is the fact that people are lying to me, and when the game finishes, I'm deleting all accounts of every person who has been using deceptive means to win on that game and did NOT come clean about it. And at this point there is one member who was one of QR's first 100 members who is about to lose all 4 of her accounts because she is playing dumb, and I don't have the patience for that.

On the other hand, there is another member who admitted that she was working with a relative outside of the group, and because she fessed up to that, her account and her sister's will remain.

If I'm coming off as being rude, I apologize, it's not my intent, I'm just being as straight-forward with you as I hope you'll be with me. I'm not into playing games, I'm into honesty.
On 3/6/2017 9:56 AM, Chris Dobrowolski wrote:
My name is Chris Dobrowolski, can you please tell me if I am on the GMN Lives cheater's list, I am just currious. Please email me back at *****@gmail.com. Thanks!!!Re: About GMN live

Chris Dobrowolski <*****@gmail.com>
Mar 6

to Becky
One account is *****@gmail.com, and the other one is *****@aol.com. I am not sure why I did this, maybe I forgot that I already have one account and signed up for another account. Mayee one account was not working for some time so I signed up for one more account-that are the only two reasons I can think of at these time

My Old Address: My current address
*****@gmail.com *****@aol.com
4139 Twilight Ridge 16377 Fox Valley Drive
San Diego, CA 92130 San Diego, CA 92127
*******914 *******861!!!

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Becky Ford <*****@quickrewards.net> wrote:
Hi, Chris!

Thank you for your honesty. We need to know what the second account is, otherwise both of your accounts will have to be closed. I am bending the rules to allow yours to stay.

You were so supportive of other members, I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around why you'd do this. You don't have to tell me, that's not a requisite for keeping your account, but I really want to know.

And why does someone who is cheating start another group to try to figure out who is cheating? Like, you've got my head spinning on that one.

FWIW, Chris, you're not the only one who had multiple accounts. There are at least THREE other members of Allison's group that did. One other person admitted it and turned in her second account, so she will be allowed to remain a member of QR. There is another who recently double-posted -- if you pay close attention to the games, you probably caught it, too -- I'm not sure what their dup account is yet. Then there is another group member who has at LEAST four other accounts (I've caught 3, but there is at least one more, probably more than that).

Aside from people having multiple accounts, there are some members working together to try to throw off being caught by the Seen By. They are also posting false ranges to keep the real ranges to themselves. They are saying they came in late and got 250, when they really got 25 for making a late guess and helping to narrow down the range for their little side team. The cheating and the poor sportsmanship on this game and in this group in particular is rampant, and you're far from the worst offender.

So while I was really disappointed to read your FB message, and your email, I applaud you for standing up and doing the right thing when it's probably pretty darned embarrassing to do so, but still the RIGHT thing to do.

~ Becky
On 3/6/2017 4:11 PM, Chris Dobrowolski wrote:

From,

Chris Dobrowolski
*****@gmail.com

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Becky Ford <*****@quickrewards.net> wrote:
Hi, Chris! I appreciate your email, and thank you for reaching out.

Do you have any reason to think that you are on the list?

On 3/6/2017 9:56 AM, Chris Dobrowolski wrote:

Click here to Reply or Forward
5.78 GB (38%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 6 days ago
Details

I guess that I learned that "Honesty is not the best policy for survey sites"- if I did not mention anything you would never know that I have two accounts.
Response from Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative
This member had two accounts with our company for seven years, in violation of our Terms of Service. When his accounts were closed without payment, as was the remedy specifically provided for this within the Terms of Service he agreed to not once but TWICE, he began a campaign to "take us down" with negative reviews like this one, by a similarly preposterous BBB complaint, and by harassing our members on Facebook in private messaging and the involuntary addition to his private Facebook group dedicated to smearing our hard-earned reputation." You can see in his words that he is not apologetic or contrite, and he even brags here about how he is operating multiple accounts on another survey site as well! QuickRewards Network, Inc. has been in operation for 15 years and we stand firmly on the principles of integrity, customer service, and the fair application of our Terms of Service to all members, and we will not bow down to harassment by a disgruntled former member who admittedly violated our terms of service to commit fraud on our site and others.
reginac24
3/5/17
I really enjoy using QuickRewards! They have a variety of surveys that keep me coming back, and I'm never bored with what they offer. If there are any problems with any survey they are quick to answer and give me my payout.
Paige E is one of their best employees in my opinion. She always takes the time to explain some of the "why's" that I might encounter during a survey, and to let me know she is there for me.
susanw155
2/15/17
Easy to earn rewards. Customer service is fabulous and responds quickly. You do have to weed through ALOT of surveys to qualify and some don't credit until Monday, so it's hard to keep up with the amount. Great variety of reward options. Highly recommend!
normab16
2/15/17
There are many rewards sites on the internet, but QuickRewards is the best! Many of the comments I've read are about surveys, but QR has a wide variety of earning opportunities including daily clicks, videos, and contests. You can earn $ printing coupons, shopping thru their links, and even for listening to the radio! Cashouts are extremely fast, and the customer service top notch.
annp51
2/15/17
I've been a member of Quick Rewards since their beginning. I truly dont think you'll find a more honest and supportive group.

Is it an 'easy get rich thing'? absolutely not. .HOWEVER, I shop a lot online and by doing so through QR I quickly get rebates making the shopping trip a bit 'cheaper for me. There are plenty of click-throughs, surveys and signups. .which add to my account as well.

And anytime there's a question, missed credit or whatever, support gets back immediately and without question makes it 'right' . .Thanks Dmitry & Gang!
rhondag33
2/15/17
QUICK REWARDS is MY FAVORITE "paid to" site! I'm the first to admit my impatience when doing tasks, THATS WHY QR IS MY FAV, THERE IS ALOT OF STUFF TO DO AND I GET PAID USUALLY WITHIN A DAY OR A FEW HRS(not all credit same day) seriously I do alot of these sites and THEY ARE GREAT @ QR... No MINIMUM cashout to PayPalVIDEOS TO WATCH...LOTS TO DO.. that's just part of the stuff...I can cash in a few bucks with ease here just by checking my e-mail and clicking a few offers sent to me(free)...
It's not get rich quick money, but
IT IS MONEYTHANKS QR
tamaram29
2/11/17
Honestly people... these survey sites are NOT a good way to make quick money. Here's how they get you: they offer for you to take a quick 3-5 minute survey (some are longer, like 15-20 minutes). You spend about 5 minutes just answering product questions to qualify (and they are STILL gathering vital PR and marketing info from you, by the way), only for you to be told that you don't qualify for the survey after dedicating 7-10 minutes answering questions. I signed up for QuickRewards because I needed a quick $10 and someone said this was the best place to get it in less than an hour. I sat there for about 2 hours and watched video after video but was not credited for ANY of them. I then did some surveys for an hour and did not qualify for any and was not credited for my time. I honestly just think this is a big marketing scam to gather vital marketing demographic info from you (i.e. race, age, region you live in, products you like and buy) without actually giving you any credit. Seriously, people... stay away. You've got a better chance getting $10 by panhandling. What a waste of my day!
Response from Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative
Hi, Tamara! We wish you had sent us an email regarding your concerns so we would have had the opportunity to try to address them before you closed your account, but thank you for giving us the forum for this here. First of all, we agree with you that survey sites are NOT a good way to make quick money if "quick money" is defined as $10 an hour! That is very unrealistic and whoever suggested that was sadly mistaken. It can take a good bit of time, and trial and error, to find an open survey for which you meet the criteria demographics-wise, with past product usage, or with potential future purchase interest. Someone may be a perfect fit for a survey, but after asking the preliminary questions, it's discovered that the survey's quota for people with similar answers has already been filled. In this case, all of your answers are scrapped, and you try again with a different survey. QR does not program any surveys at all - we are an intermediary, so we have no way to tell what surveys are in inventory at the different routers. QR does vet its survey router partners very thoroughly to ensure that they are not some kind of scam operation to get people's information and resell it. Our criteria for partnership with a router company is in-depth and includes completing a background check on the company, investigating its BBB rating, and requiring it be a member of one or more international survey accreditation associations such as CASRO or ESOMAR, holding their members accountable to a strict code of ethics regarding the privacy and acceptable use of non-identifiable individual respondent answers. While our site, and certainly any legitimate survey site, can not promise someone $10 in an hour of attempting surveys, we do have members who invest more time into QuickRewards.net and with patience and perseverance do well enough with us to receive a 1099 for earning over $600 a year with us. If you would be interested in giving us another try, we would be happy to reopen your account (just send us an email), and we can assign to you a member of our Big Buddy Program to help better understand how the survey process works. In conclusion, we're sorry that QR was not what you were looking for, and we appreciate your posting to clear up any misconceptions of what a realistic earning rate would be on a survey site like ours! We hope you find what you're looking for. Best wishes!
calliel3
2/4/17
I Love, Love, Love Quick Rewards!!!!
They have the best Customer Service that I think I have EVER seen, They address your questions quickly, They are gracious, and very knowledgeable!!I I've been a survey taker with Quick Rewards for quite a long time now, and this is the first time I have ever needed their Customer Service Assistance. I'm feeling the effects of a great experience with them,In fact I'm still smiling. Thank You Quick Rewards! It has actually kind of restored my faith in mankind (or womankind in my case) to find such wonderful Customer Service Agents, JOB WELL DONE! I Highly recommend them, If your struggling with something about the Company that you don't understand and need help with, please, please call them. This Company Rocks!
rcw
12/2/16
I very highly recommend this site for taking surveys. Quick Rewards is the best survey company that I have joined and I have been there for years! Here is why: There are real honest to goodness people at the support department to help me when I have a problem with any matter while taking a survey. They listen to what my problem is, respond quickly and treat me with respect as an individual and follow through until it is resolved. That said, I rarely have any sort of problem to report. The techs there are on the ball and obviously working behind the scenes every day!! The site runs very smoothly and they are constantly refreshing the daily email invitations they send out to us and bringing in new stuff as often as they can. The payouts are quick and they do not have some high value set minimum that you have to have in order to get your rewards. I usually cash out at the $10 point, sometimes $5 while other sites make me wait til I have $25 or $50 in order to get my payment. The survey variety at Quick Rewards is great every day of the year so the chances of qualifying for something each day are high. It is a pleasure to be a member of Quick Rewards and earn some extra dollars for myself. I highly recommend this survey site to you.
dd172
12/1/16
I absolutely love this site! I have always been paid on time with no problems. Their customer service is great, very courteous, answer questions quickly, and very nice...especially Paige, wonderful lady!! I would definitely recommend Quickrewards!
laurak98
11/22/16
I've been with this site since FOREVER and this site has never let me down! Earnings are unlimited - can do as much or as little that you want. Surveys, daily clicks, contests,offers etc - whatever suits you best is there. And the best part about the site is their customer service! - never had a problem dealing with them and they are always quick to respond! Payouts are fast too! Just can't say enough about them!

Contact. support@quickrewards.net. explain any issue you had. I have received thia nessage several times. Usually when dealing with a touch screen. If that is the case. State it in the email. Be as descriptive as possible about issue

By kevin f.

Our surveys should not be asking you for a phone number. Are you referring to offers maybe? If you can email support@quickrewards.net and let us know which surveys exactly are asking you for a phone number.

By Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative

Hi Debra, Can you please email support@quickrewards.net so that they can troubleshoot with you.

By Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative

It is possible that Hideout blocked you. Have you tried reaching their support? They are usually very good about helping with issues like that.

By Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative

My coworker emailed you yesterday. Please check your email.

By Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative

HI Unfortunately since we are based in the USA, we only work with USA clients so we only have surveys for USA/Canada residents. We are hoping to add new countries towards end of year. Right now it's US and Canada only.

By Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative

Hi Judith. Unfortunately our program is only open to residents of USA and Canada only.

By Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative

Hi So sorry for a late response. I don't think we got an email saying you asked a question so we missed it. They are real market research surveys asking you various opinion about products/services you buy in stores or some political questions. Sometimes it's also product testing where they will send you a product to test and then they want your feedback. email support@quickrewards.net if you have more questions.

By Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative

Please email support@quickrewards.net so we can troubleshoot. If you are outside of USA, this might be why as we only allow US, CA and UK to participate

By Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative

HI, Most of the surveys pay from $0.25 (3- 5minute surveys) until $1+ each. If you have any questions please email support@quickrewards.net

By Dmitry B., QuickRewards Network Representative
Questions? Get answers from the QuickRewards Network staff and other customers.

2 Photos for QuickRewards Network