QuickRewards Network

QuickRewards Network

QuickRewards Network has a consumer rating of 4.3 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with QuickRewards Network most frequently mention customer service, several years and gift cards. QuickRewards Network ranks 6th among Work At Home sites.

• And the best part about the site is their customer service!
  • QuickRewards will always be my favorite survey site!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate QuickRewards Network?

“Thank You, QuickRewards!”

Heather E.
7/10/19

QuickRewards will always be my favorite survey site! I love the new design! The new layout simplifies things and makes everything so much easier to find. There are new surveys they have added that make the whole experience more profitable and fun too. For several years, I have relied on QuickRewards for supplemental income, and I cash out regularly through PayPal. I get paid fast with very little wait time for my deposits. I trust QuickRewards, and that is so important to me! Also, when I need an answer fast, their customer service person always has a quick answer! I have tried other, less dependable survey sites with lower payouts, but QuickRewards, in my opinion, is the best overall.

“Quickrewards net will not u use video option for points”

Cheryl A.
7/5/19

Site will no longer let u view videos for points. Crap. You should be able to do this activitybut they will not even respond to another enquiry. Might just be a con

customer service (19) survey site (11)
heathere72
July 10th, 2019
cheryla60
July 5th, 2019

Tip for consumers: Avoid them

Dmitry B. – QuickRewards Network Rep
We still have videos on our site. Many options too. Can you please email our support and we will be happy to help. We always respond to all emails within hours if not minutes.
princessw1
April 20th, 2016
I have been a member off and on for a while now. But for a while now, I have really turned off by them backing awhile from their stated terms on the site. Yes, they do have no minimum for now, but then again they complain of members cashing out for a small amount. Well, duh! Why state in your terms no minimum and sexpect members to take pitty on you wnen they take advantage of your stated terms. If it has become too much of a hassle as the site grows larger and larger, simple update your site terms. Also, lately they are complaining about too many manual credits being issued when that is stated clearly that manual credit will be given when contacting support. But seems that they grudging give manual credit for offers that don't credit, if they feel it is done too many times than members are offered to simply not try out the surveys because manual credit is costing them money. Well, Duh! If it is casting you money now, remove this statement from the terms. Believe me, a member doesn't always give manual credit as stated. Especially if they feel it is done too many times! And then they will come up with an outrageous excuse for not giveing manual credit. But if proof is given that a survey was or offer completed, manual credit SHOULD be given instead of giving members false hopee that if a survey doesn't credit (regardless of proof) that is just money and time wasted. Was ok at one point, not is has defintely become a thumbs
Down! There are better and more truthful sites out there. Take a look!
gweno5
September 4th, 2018
This is a really good site for earning money... however some of the "clients" soft ban you for watching,, I don't know if this is because of "supposed" proxy or vpns that "supposedly are used, I have been banned from part of the site (Flix)which is a separate entity, let me make it clear, it is not any bans from Quickrewards. I don't know why, I am the only user in my home and computer... certain GOOD points are now disappearing which is why I only gave 3 stars, I have been with QuickRewards since the beginning and now only making 1 cent per day... however the staff have been trying to help resolve any and all issues. I would recommend this site even with the problems that I have been having. They do everything that they state... such as payouts, and as stated before, the staff are really great, and always get back to you.

After reading other reviews, I have to disagree with several of the reviews, I have always been paid for any and all and NO it is not a waste of time, I paid for my Christmas with QuickRewards last year.
HI,
Please email our support with the subject SIteJabber and we will be more then happy to give you suggestions on what you can be doing to earn a lot more then that a day!
johnp305
November 27th, 2015
I joined quick rewards about 3weeks ago, at first everything seems okay I was able to complete few surveys even within a day, though before I was credited for the surveys it took 2days but it was cool and everything was going fine I made my first 1.75$ which I withdrew and to my surprise within 5hours I really received the money in my PayPal. So I got motivated and kept completing lots of surveys till I made 4.90$. I checked out my balance hoping that the money will arrive in my PayPal as the first time. 6hours later I got no email from PayPal so I decided to login my account to my surprise it says invalid account I thought it was my mistake I tried again but the same thing happened. I sent them an email they replied 30hours later saying I used a proxy connection. I was like wtf but I didn't. But they couldn't help that's how I lost the account and the money. They are big thieves.
Dmitry B. – QuickRewards Network Rep
As stated in the terms, we don't allow use of proxy and only allow residents of US, CA and UK to participate. This is not true that we didn't want to pay you. We offered you an option of paying you via a check for security reasons to make sure that you do indeed live in the US/CA or UK. We wanted to bring your account and send you payments via a check.

Quickrewards has been around since 2002 and we always pay members that follow our terms.
esmep1
August 20th, 2018
I've been using this rewards site for a few years now, and I can't take the web design anymore. Is there no one hired to keep the site up to date? The front page has been screwed up for at least a year now. The pic for Flix tv is used for Hypermx, the game portal pic is totally broken, adscend is listed twice, and the page itself is so cluttered it looks like a soccer mom tried using MS Front Page 10 years ago. Anyone ever hear of a site map? It goes on a separate page and links to everything on the site without cluttering the home page. I'm pretty sure that was a thing 10 years ago. The Interactive Videos link is just Hympermx all over again. Why is it on the front page twice? There's broken images on the offer portal page. Gwallet has a weird jump every time you click an offer, and I have to Page Up several times to view it because the scroll to top only works for gwallet sending you to the top. Paid emails and the check list are useless. On the daily clicks page, there's a broken image with the word Refer on mouse over which goes to a page that says Coming Soon.

Pardon my language, but the site is f*cking broken and annoying to use. This might work for grandmas 60 and up because stuff is color coded, but the company's not going to bring in fresh new blood and keep things afloat for much longer if this keeps up. As it is, I feel limited to 3 survey routers, Gwallet, and Trial Pay. Smores works most days when they're not randomly telling me I hit my limit after 2 hours. Oh yeah, and video loyalty is pretty much broken. It never credits. How does this site even function? I've used sketchier sites than this one, and they looked 100 times better. Why did I sign up on others? They looked like I could trust them. I took a chance on Quick Rewards because I was curious. Support seems short staffed. I dunno how the FB lady keeps up with everyone. It's obvious the budget must not be that great if the website looks like the same year I quit MySpace.
Dmitry B. – QuickRewards Network Rep
We are working on upgrading our site and have been the whole year. Thanks so much for your suggestions. You had been with us for years and are still an active every day member from what I am seeing. There are many other loyalty sites out there that you might want to check out if after so many years we didn’t please you. You will be hard pressed to find another one with no minimum cashout, payments made nightly, and a real customer service team that replies to each member personalized.
lindsayc38
April 25th, 2016
I do 3-4 surveys a day. I get a cash out every single day. At the end of a survey it says my account will be credited with 3-7 business days... However, I get my credit within a few hours and sometimes the next day. My paypal account has nothing but QuickRewards Network every single day and sometimes 2-4 times a day. This site is awesome. My only down fall is is that I don't think I'm getting all my credits for the surveys I'm doing. I wish QuickRewards would show every survey that I have completed rather than just showing what credits I have received. Other than that... A+++++. Keep up the good work.
desirer
December 17th, 2013
I have been a member for awhile now and the 1st tIme I cashed out everything went well now every time I try to cash out now it does nothing
Dmitry B. – QuickRewards Network Rep
You should now have issues redeeming. You can try another browser to see if same issue and if yes please email support@quickrewards.net and they can help you.
mattb105
March 5th, 2016
After having issues with website customer service quickly contacted me and resolved the issues!
HI,
I wish you emailed support. We would have gave you manual credit and helped you. We don't own the survey or program them, but in these situations we would always give you manual credit even though we don't get paid ourselves in these situations. Feel free to contact us and we will take care of this.
shavonc
November 18th, 2014
I love this site. Out of all the PTC site I've tried, and I've tried a lot this was the only one who paid me.
alexiss33
November 26th, 2015
They said I was banned on technical difficulties, the site is kind of useful if you need money and have a PayPal account.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect to make much from it, most surveys will say you're ineligible.

Dmitry B. – QuickRewards Network Rep
We only allow residents of US, CA and UK to participate in our program. We sometimes see that residents of other countries register and use a proxy to hide that they live in another country making our system think that they are located in USA, but really they are not. This system is not perfect and if you really are located in USA and got this error please email our support and we will be glad to give you your account back.
stoyan1
October 17th, 2014
To Dmitry B (concerning reviewer jianxiong h.).: On opinionrouter.com 2nd step says - Take a survey, all countries are allowed.
ronalds261
August 29th, 2018
I have been using Quickrewards for about a month now and I have nothing but positive things to say. There is no minimum to cash out and you can get paid every night. They never fail to pay you for your time and are quick to answer customer support emails. Once more I have to say this site is amazing and legit. You will never find a more honest and up front group of people. Don't listen to the negative reviews as I assure you they are cheaters who were banned for abusing a wonderfull system.
reginac24
March 5th, 2017
I really enjoy using QuickRewards! They have a variety of surveys that keep me coming back, and I'm never bored with what they offer. If there are any problems with any survey they are quick to answer and give me my payout.
Paige E is one of their best employees in my opinion. She always takes the time to explain some of the "why's" that I might encounter during a survey, and to let me know she is there for me.
zachl12
June 6th, 2017
Horrible site they dont reward for offers. Please stay clear of this site waste of your time do not use
Dmitry B. – QuickRewards Network Rep
As stated in the terms, we don't allow use of VPN or proxy. We gave you an opportunity to get your account back by verifying your account information.
tamaram29
February 11th, 2017
Honestly people... these survey sites are NOT a good way to make quick money. Here's how they get you: they offer for you to take a quick 3-5 minute survey (some are longer, like 15-20 minutes). You spend about 5 minutes just answering product questions to qualify (and they are STILL gathering vital PR and marketing info from you, by the way), only for you to be told that you don't qualify for the survey after dedicating 7-10 minutes answering questions. I signed up for QuickRewards because I needed a quick $10 and someone said this was the best place to get it in less than an hour. I sat there for about 2 hours and watched video after video but was not credited for ANY of them. I then did some surveys for an hour and did not qualify for any and was not credited for my time. I honestly just think this is a big marketing scam to gather vital marketing demographic info from you (i. E. race, age, region you live in, products you like and buy) without actually giving you any credit. Seriously, people... stay away. You've got a better chance getting $10 by panhandling. What a waste of my day!
Dmitry B. – QuickRewards Network Rep
Hi, Tamara! We wish you had sent us an email regarding your concerns so we would have had the opportunity to try to address them before you closed your account, but thank you for giving us the forum for this here. First of all, we agree with you that survey sites are NOT a good way to make quick money if "quick money" is defined as $10 an hour! That is very unrealistic and whoever suggested that was sadly mistaken. It can take a good bit of time, and trial and error, to find an open survey for which you meet the criteria demographics-wise, with past product usage, or with potential future purchase interest. Someone may be a perfect fit for a survey, but after asking the preliminary questions, it's discovered that the survey's quota for people with similar answers has already been filled. In this case, all of your answers are scrapped, and you try again with a different survey. QR does not program any surveys at all - we are an intermediary, so we have no way to tell what surveys are in inventory at the different routers. QR does vet its survey router partners very thoroughly to ensure that they are not some kind of scam operation to get people's information and resell it. Our criteria for partnership with a router company is in-depth and includes completing a background check on the company, investigating its BBB rating, and requiring it be a member of one or more international survey accreditation associations such as CASRO or ESOMAR, holding their members accountable to a strict code of ethics regarding the privacy and acceptable use of non-identifiable individual respondent answers. While our site, and certainly any legitimate survey site, can not promise someone $10 in an hour of attempting surveys, we do have members who invest more time into QuickRewards.net and with patience and perseverance do well enough with us to receive a 1099 for earning over $600 a year with us. If you would be interested in giving us another try, we would be happy to reopen your account (just send us an email), and we can assign to you a member of our Big Buddy Program to help better understand how the survey process works. In conclusion, we're sorry that QR was not what you were looking for, and we appreciate your posting to clear up any misconceptions of what a realistic earning rate would be on a survey site like ours! We hope you find what you're looking for. Best wishes!
normab16
February 15th, 2017
There are many rewards sites on the internet, but QuickRewards is the best! Many of the comments I've read are about surveys, but QR has a wide variety of earning opportunities including daily clicks, videos, and contests. You can earn $ printing coupons, shopping thru their links, and even for listening to the radio! Cashouts are extremely fast, and the customer service top notch.
annp51
February 15th, 2017
I've been a member of Quick Rewards since their beginning. I truly dont think you'll find a more honest and supportive group.

Is it an 'easy get rich thing'? Absolutely not. HOWEVER, I shop a lot online and by doing so through QR I quickly get rebates making the shopping trip a bit 'cheaper for me. There are plenty of click-throughs, surveys and signups. Which add to my account as well.

And anytime there's a question, missed credit or whatever, support gets back immediately and without question makes it 'right'. Thanks Dmitry & Gang!
laurak98
November 22nd, 2016
I've been with this site since FOREVER and this site has never let me down! Earnings are unlimited - can do as much or as little that you want. Surveys, daily clicks, contests, offers etc - whatever suits you best is there. And the best part about the site is their customer service! - never had a problem dealing with them and they are always quick to respond! Payouts are fast too! Just can't say enough about them!
susanw155
February 15th, 2017
Easy to earn rewards. Customer service is fabulous and responds quickly. You do have to weed through ALOT of surveys to qualify and some don't credit until Monday, so it's hard to keep up with the amount. Great variety of reward options. Highly recommend!
roys86
September 28th, 2017
I cannot believe how anyone who do survey panels do not know That quick rewards is the best survey panel. I been with them 3 years never a problem, paid every time on time, lots of ways to make money. THey have the best support, fast support for survey takers. Who ever think they are a scam is fill of it and do not know quick rewards. Wish I knew them sooner.
chrisd219
March 28th, 2017
I was honest and they removed both of my accounts. They also threaten legal action on me but the were a few other users who had at least 4 accounts and bet have gotten more rewards that I have. I recomend not many people use them since they are not very helpful. I have another survey company with two accounts but I can not say which do to security issues with quickrewards or other survey companies going to look. I would recomend I-say, SurveySavvy, Springboard America, mysurvey, zoompanel, mintvine, epoll and many others. Here is an two emails I got from quickrewards- Re: About GMN live

Chris Dobrowolski <*******@gmail.com>
Mar 6

To Becky
Unfortunately since you do not like puzzles, I have cheated and benefited the big One only once or twice but the 250 points several times since I have two accounts-I am not sure if the facebook users accused me of it), I will delete my other account when I get the reply for you and I am sorry about having two accounts. For future reference you should do like call verification so people can have no more that one account and that way there is no way of cheating.

From,

Chris Dobrowolski
*******@gmail.com

On Mon, Mar 6,2017 at 8:02 AM, Becky Ford <*******@quickrewards.net> wrote:
Hi, Chris! I appreciate your email, and thank you for reaching out.

Do you have any reason to think that you are on the list?

If so, please be straight-up with me about it. What has me more incensed than anything else ATM is the fact that people are lying to me, and when the game finishes, I'm deleting all accounts of every person who has been using deceptive means to win on that game and did NOT come clean about it. And at this point there is one member who was one of QR's first 100 members who is about to lose all 4 of her accounts because she is playing dumb, and I don't have the patience for that.

On the other hand, there is another member who admitted that she was working with a relative outside of the group, and because she fessed up to that, her account and her sister's will remain.

If I'm coming off as being rude, I apologize, it's not my intent, I'm just being as straight-forward with you as I hope you'll be with me. I'm not into playing games, I'm into honesty.
On 3/6/2017 9:56 AM, Chris Dobrowolski wrote:
My name is Chris Dobrowolski, can you please tell me if I am on the GMN Lives cheater's list, I am just currious. Please email me back at *******@gmail.com. Thanks! Re: About GMN live

Chris Dobrowolski <*******@gmail.com>
Mar 6

To Becky
One account is *******@gmail.com, and the other one is *******@aol.com. I am not sure why I did this, maybe I forgot that I already have one account and signed up for another account. Mayee one account was not working for some time so I signed up for one more account-that are the only two reasons I can think of at these time

My Old Address: My current address
*******@gmail.com *******@aol.com
4139 Twilight Ridge 16377 Fox Valley Drive
San Diego, CA 92130 San Diego, CA 92127
*******914 *******861!

On Mon, Mar 6,2017 at 3:41 PM, Becky Ford <*******@quickrewards.net> wrote:
Hi, Chris!

Thank you for your honesty. We need to know what the second account is, otherwise both of your accounts will have to be closed. I am bending the rules to allow yours to stay.

You were so supportive of other members, I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around why you'd do this. You don't have to tell me, that's not a requisite for keeping your account, but I really want to know.

And why does someone who is cheating start another group to try to figure out who is cheating? Like, you've got my head spinning on that one.

FWIW, Chris, you're not the only one who had multiple accounts. There are at least THREE other members of Allison's group that did. One other person admitted it and turned in her second account, so she will be allowed to remain a member of QR. There is another who recently double-posted -- if you pay close attention to the games, you probably caught it, too -- I'm not sure what their dup account is yet. Then there is another group member who has at LEAST four other accounts (I've caught 3, but there is at least one more, probably more than that).

Aside from people having multiple accounts, there are some members working together to try to throw off being caught by the Seen By. They are also posting false ranges to keep the real ranges to themselves. They are saying they came in late and got 250, when they really got 25 for making a late guess and helping to narrow down the range for their little side team. The cheating and the poor sportsmanship on this game and in this group in particular is rampant, and you're far from the worst offender.

So while I was really disappointed to read your FB message, and your email, I applaud you for standing up and doing the right thing when it's probably pretty darned embarrassing to do so, but still the RIGHT thing to do.

~ Becky
On 3/6/2017 4:11 PM, Chris Dobrowolski wrote:

From,

Chris Dobrowolski
*******@gmail.com

On Mon, Mar 6,2017 at 8:02 AM, Becky Ford <*******@quickrewards.net> wrote:
Hi, Chris! I appreciate your email, and thank you for reaching out.

Do you have any reason to think that you are on the list?

On 3/6/2017 9:56 AM, Chris Dobrowolski wrote:

Click here to Reply or Forward
5.78 GB (38%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 6 days ago
Details

I guess that I learned that "Honesty is not the best policy for survey sites"- if I did not mention anything you would never know that I have two accounts.
Dmitry B. – QuickRewards Network Rep
This member had two accounts with our company for seven years, in violation of our Terms of Service. When his accounts were closed without payment, as was the remedy specifically provided for this within the Terms of Service he agreed to not once but TWICE, he began a campaign to "take us down" with negative reviews like this one, by a similarly preposterous BBB complaint, and by harassing our members on Facebook in private messaging and the involuntary addition to his private Facebook group dedicated to smearing our hard-earned reputation." You can see in his words that he is not apologetic or contrite, and he even brags here about how he is operating multiple accounts on another survey site as well! QuickRewards Network, Inc. has been in operation for 15 years and we stand firmly on the principles of integrity, customer service, and the fair application of our Terms of Service to all members, and we will not bow down to harassment by a disgruntled former member who admittedly violated our terms of service to commit fraud on our site and others.
robertk538
August 22nd, 2018
I want to pass on my views about Quick Rewards Network. I have been using their survey site for over five years and I am very pleased with them.

First of all they offer many survey chances everyday as I receive many emails from them and I feel the more survey invites, the better. There are many survey sites that have only two or three survey invites a week and it takes months to earn enough rewards to cash-out. I always request payments to my PayPal account and there is no minimum to request a payment. This is a major advantage over other sites that usually have at least a $10 minimum to cash-out and more often have a $25 or $50 minimum! When I request a payment a comment pops up saying it may take up to 72 hours to receive payment. However, with only a couple of exceptions I have received payment within 24 hours and most often within the same day.

Another major advantage is their customer service. I have not had to use them that often, but when I have it has been quick and helpful. Just this past month I had to use them twice. The first time I had accidentally flagged one of their emails as spam and I could not get back into their website. I contacted them and with 30 minutes I received an email explaining what happened and my account was reset. Last week I tried to cash-out and received a message on their website that I needed to complete a 1099 since my earnings were over $600. I contacted them and within 30 minutes or so received an email that included a link to print off a 1099 form and an option to scan it after I completed it. I was not able to scan it, so I mailed in on Saturday and figured I would check my account late this week. However on Tuesday afternoon I received an email from Paige in their customer service area and told me they received my 1099 and my account was updated. So I was able to cash-out with no issues.

I will admit their website is not the best looking in the world, but unlike some other survey sites that seem to think it is better to look good than be good, I will take quality over appearances.

Knowing I can receive as many surveys as I want each day, receive PayPal payments for any amount with 24 hours or less and being able to be treated as a person from a caring customer service group makes this the best survey site for me!
allisonl23
May 7th, 2015
I have been an active member of QuickRewards.net for several years now. Able to cash out for any amount at any time. No minimums, no waiting several months for a big fat payment!
I have received responses from customer service within seconds (seriously!), not days or weeks like other sites.
You can make as much or as little as you want. I have a goal of $1/day that is easily doubled if not tripled!
nancys210
March 29th, 2017
I have been a member for over 15 years and they are the best site I have ever been with. Not only are they helpful but they go above and beyond for their members. I have been with other sites who I have quit because cash outs are too high and they don't give you many easy opportunities to earn. Quick Rewards does not have a minimum cash out and there are so many ways to earn. Without even trying too hard, I can usually cash out each month for at least $20.00 which helps to pay for my internet.
I wish more sites would learn from QR how to treat their members.
Their customer service is fantastic (and especially Becky), always helpful and willing to pay for some things even when they won't get paid by their vendors.

Contact. support@quickrewards.net. Explain any issue you had. I have received thia nessage several times. Usually when dealing with a touch screen. If that is the case. State it in the email. Be as descriptive as possible about issue

By kevin f.
See more answers (2)

Our surveys should not be asking you for a phone number. Are you referring to offers maybe? If you can email support@quickrewards.net and let us know which surveys exactly are asking you for a phone number.