US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

suyanh
10/19/15

This is the worse shop I have ever seen. Last December I bought one of the product from this company online and after one month they mailed me the same product and charged on my credit which I didn't expect. Then I sent them an email to discuss the problem. They said I can mail back the product and get refund. Then, I mailed the product back. It's almost been a year, everytime I sent them email they said they will contact me but I still got nothing. This is a fraud company. People should be careful and don't try to buy anything.

reviwerl
5/19/15

Zero Star!!!! Just like all other people complained here, this website has been doing tricking things!!!!!! I had no idea that I was a member of nuvalife for the past 50 months!!! I don't remember what was happened more then 4 years ago, but recently, just found out that my credit card has been charged monthly by Nuvalife for the past 50 months which I have never bought anything or used any of their service for the whole time!!!! My fault was I didn't check my credit card statement since I had auto pay and barely use that credit card. Long in short: Nuvalife has hidden terms and conditions made you became as their member without your acknowledgement and charge you monthly member fee!!!! Be aware!!!!!!

silvias5
3/16/15

Rip off. If only I had read these reviews first. And the very fine print. I got a cancellation number and I was assured there would be no additional charges on my account. How can these people live with themselves. The customer service rep was condescending and not helpful at all. Just kept saying she was sorry. Why can't they put these "hidden" conditions up front. How sad that most of their business is done thru unsuspecting honest hard working people.

deej4
11/14/14

I received my order in a timely fashion. I was nervous the entire time thinking they were going to stick me with the membership. I canceled on the third day. I am pleased that I did not experience any difficulty canceling the membership, but was displeased that they charged me $1.00 without telling me. I don't like their hidden charges or them forcing you to join a membership to make a purchase. Cancel your membership immediately.

webbf
11/13/14

F**king RIP OFF!!!! Stay away. Hidden Monthly FEE!!!

jg15
11/13/14

Just as everyone else said, this company is a ripoff. The montly fee is so well hidden that you never know about it until it starts showing up on your charge card. BEWARE!!!!!!!

morinem
11/7/14

BEWARE... Even though I did not online chat with the sales rep, to ensure that I would not be registered in Best Brands, shortly after I placed the order I received an email that I was registered. I had to do an instant cancellation. Make sure to check your emails after you place your order, or you'll end up paying a monthly fee for membership.

mh56
10/7/14

I had a horrible experience with NuvaLife. What a scam. I am out $418.95 and have filed a complaint with Florida Attorney General's Office. Never have anything to do with deceitful company.

lisap39
9/21/14

ZERO STARS! I got ripped off as well. I ordered a product at a "discount" - something I could have bought at the local health food store for about $5 more. In the end, I was charge 6 months at $19.95/mo for product worth about $20 total. I never received anything else. I have reported them to the better business bureau. I was told I should have read the "fine print". What an UNETHICAL company!!! This is FRAUD!!!

bettyc10
8/29/14

Had the same exact experiece as Sandra C. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NUVA LIFT. Worse scam artists I have ever dealt with. Toally rude and indifferent to your complaints. Have to go through my credit card company to remove charges. Totally bogus company. Any reputable company would not treat customers this way. They are scamming your credit card! BEWARE!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE THIS SITE!

sandrac24
8/26/14

Do not order anything from them. It is a SCAM. They count on people not checking their bill charges. Well I do & was surprised to find that I had been charged $84.87 for a jar that I thought was a sample and I paid $4.95 for it. I am guilty of not reading the reviews before....but again, I though it was a sample. I wasn't aware that it was an automatic charge and on-going shipment plan. I called & they could care less.....

Tip for consumers: Don't order! It is a SCAM. It is definitely not worth the aggravation to stop the reoccurring charges & product.

theodoral1
8/22/14

this company withdrew $9.95 per month for two years before I realized it was an unauthorized charge on my bank statement. i had made one initial purchase and they continued to withdraw a monthly sum without my authorization or any notice whatsoever. i mistakenly thought my husband was ordering a product from them monthly. when i contacted the company they said they were going to issue a 4 month refund and lied about when i made the purchase saying it was recent which it was not. i also contacted my bank and they issued me a full refund for ALL of the charges. If you are having the same issues as i did CONTACT YOUR CARD COMPANY NOW and let them know! it's the only way you will ever get your money back. as long as consumers allow this to go on, these scammers will get away with it. good luck! would give zero stars if i could.

Tip for consumers: CONTACT YOUR BANK CARD AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED THIS COMPANY TO CHARGE YOU FOR MEMBERSHIP. HAVE THEM REVERSE THE CHARGES. THESE ARE FRAUDULENT CHARGES AND YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO A REFUND!

jg46
8/18/14

I have called once to discontinue this product and am still receiving it. When I try to call now all I get is that they have a high volume of calls and will answer my call in the order it was received. This has happened a number of time. This time when I called they insinuated that I had not called previously because I did not have the cancellation number or the name of the person that I spoke to. As a suggestion to the company I would ask that they give the cancellation number and that they ensure that their employees are stating their names so that you can understand. I am also being told that their is a 15% restocking fee that I did not see on the web site. When I asked where it was on the web site I was told that the entire refund was a courtesy and asked if I wanted the refund as the refund and return policy on the web site states they do not have a refund or return policy. I am returning the last one sent and if I do not get a response from the company to this documented complaint I will reach out to the appropriate governmental agency.

lisal50
12/27/13

Like most others reviewed....I just rec'd the product last week & hadn't even opened it. They say you have 10-days to try it out From the date you order, not receive, before they CHARGE YOUR CARD $85! (I didn't read the FINE PRINT)...didn't even receive it within 10-days of the order & they expect you to know if you like it?! I explained that I want to make sure I like it, not just a reaction....Her response was "Yes, you should have read the FINE PRINT, as I ALWAYS read it now". That's just CRAZY! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, IT'S A SCAM!

fisrtl
10/17/13

I got some products form them and DID read the fine print indicating I had to cancel my membership within 7 days, WHICH I DID. Despite this, they keep charging my American Express card. Dishonest isn't the strongest word I would use for their business practices.

mukdaw
9/19/13

bad ......bad charge me for the menber for 1 year i paid $ 9.95 for every month,I paid something that i did not recieve any things ,,,,bad

jacquil3
9/16/13

CONTINUES TO CHARGE MY CARD EACH MONTH for $19.95 !!! BEWARE!
they are theifs.

stupidg
7/24/13

NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! I should have looked for the reviews here before placing the order with these guys. I placed an order about a week ago. My package has not been shipped yet. Extensions of the customer care number are invalid which means that you can not talk to anybody over phone. Thankfully you chat with them but it is an useless exercise. For the last 3 days this guy (over chat) has been saying that my concern has been forwarded to the concerned department and somebody will contact me. However, I am yet to hear from them. Additionally this guy said that he can not cancel my order. I am still waiting for their reply.

tammies1
4/14/13

IF 0 STARS WERE AVAILABLE, THAT IS WHAT THIS SITE WOULD GET!! SCAM AND RIP OFF!! STAY AWAY!!

paulm106
3/28/13

A slight of hand web site
DO. NOT Use THIS SITE
Billed for 30 months @ 19.95 peronth
No product ordered or received
No satisfaction from head office when I caught my oversight
What a way to make a buck

joannas2
3/12/13

STAY AWAY! Nuvalife are still up to their same old shady practises. As everyone says you'll get no warning and no information about this when you make a purchase but they will charge you $19.95 A MONTH IN ADDITION TO YOUR ORIGINAL PAYMENT while giving you nothing in return. AND IT WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU NOTICE AND CANCEL.

NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

IT WON'T BE WORTH IT.

sharonj8
2/3/13

BEWARE! This is one of those too goo to be true sites that should be shut down because of their hidden membership ripoffs. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM EVER please spread the word!!!

enriquef1
1/9/13

DO NOT buy from this website. This is a scam website. They will enroll you into a membership without your consent and charge you $19.95 every month unless you cancel within 7 days of the purchase.

kimberlyy1
12/31/12

BEWARE OF NUVALIFE. This is the most dishonest internet company I've ever had the misfortune to do business with. I certainly would never had agreed to any membership fee, yet my credit card has been billed for $9.95 for the past year. Why hasn't the Florida Attorney General shut these people down yet? DESPICABLE, LOWDOWN, DIRTY, ROTTEN LIARS AND THEIVES.

chrisc78
12/22/12

My wife ordered a green nutritional breakfast powder (that you can buy elsewhere). After 3 weeks it hadn't arrived and they never got back to us. My wife called them and they said they were out of stock, and "can't call" because their system is "totally automated." But they DID charge our credit card for a membership we either didn't know we had or was a "fine print" thing -- and they refused to refund that. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS. Either incompetent, dishonest, or both.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Nuvalife staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/9/12
Answer
briew
A: Thank God for you all. I was just about to place an order, but thought I should check to see if there were any bad reviews written about them before giving them my credit card information. I really wanted the product, and the price could not be beat, but after reading your reviews, I went back and checked and saw the membership information, etc, that I had not previously noticed. I have had bad experiences in the past with buying stuff online (and a lot of good experiences too), and it is just a hassle I do NOT need and canNOT afford. Why are there so many scammers in the world? When did it become okay to ruin people's lives just to make a few bucks? I'm so saddened and disgusted by humanity. Thank you all for posting your experiences, and warning others against this company. They should be shut down.
1/15/11
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the Nuvalife staff and other customers.

Similar Pages