MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rial1
3/24/17

Ticket system contact centre tel number is unobtainable should have read all the negative reviews on the site and not only the 1st page of reviews

yelenar1
3/24/17

I ordered whitening gels that are not delivered till yet. Can you please return my money back and why no body is attending calls

harolds57
3/23/17

I expected so much from mydiamondsmile but when the gel arrived I was disappointed with the quality of the product. I cannot order from them again seriously the quality is poor.

jessicac164
3/20/17

They offer low quality products and they had provided very bad service.I was not hoping this.They are very bad quality and i will never go for them again.They are scamming people.

iqraa2
3/14/17

The company is fake the products are of pathetic quality. I would never order again. The gels are of really poor quality

alexw106
3/9/17

I simply want the refund. The gels are fake and are water like. This company is making fool of their clients. My teeth are having sensitivity after just using these poor quality gels

frederickb46
3/9/17

I wouldnt recommend this product. Id rather try a different brand that is more effective than this. I just wasted my money for this barely effective item.

sophiaj16
3/9/17

They promised me a refund 4 weeks ago and nothing has arrived.....This is a scam and I want my money back.

isabellaw3
3/8/17

SCAMMERS, same scammers going by the name of Frances G. trying
to scam the public....the address is an empty rented house NOT a dental company,
and telephone line is just a "phone answering service" and they have so many complaints and everyone is annoyed....the scam must stop...

forhada2
3/8/17

samanthac65
3/7/17

Their products are of a very poor quality, . There are better products in the market and their costs are more accessible, really should not be marketing this type of products

jennaw31
3/7/17

very poor quality never use this site again i feel regret now the products are not upto the expectation and one can judge the low quality of the product they provide the service.

henryj56

peterb204
3/7/17

Be aware before buy this kind of product.I seemed me harmful to use for teeth.I am disagree to use it for teeth.Poor quality.

jackm186
3/7/17

This product is not suitable for use.I have faced problems using their products.Must be avoided this kind of bad product. Scam and low quality products.

anthonyf75
3/7/17

Very bad service.really bad.Its totally unexpected and disrespectful....................................................

maryh296
3/7/17

Scam and low quality products

im not
interested of this product
it's a very low quality product

and spam

eionm
3/7/17

The service is very Bad.I don't like the quality of service they are providing.They are providing low quality products too.Not satisfied.

annaj70
3/7/17

The gels I got are out of date and expired. The quality is very poor. I badly need the refund as the gels are already expired...

rockyr14
3/7/17

This service quality is very poor and i am really hate this service! This service is properly scam and this service product quality is not so very well!

walterv13
3/7/17

Their products are of a very poor quality, I do not recommend them. There are better products in the market and their costs are more accessible, really should not be marketing this type of products

christopherw95
3/7/17

I am not so convinced with the effect of this product. I am not happy with the result after consumption of almost 3 tubes now!!! no effect at all

shownm
3/2/17

Poor Quality products and service with delivery also.
I make review first time to share my bad experience but i brought more from this site refer But it is first time bad service with me. Not satisfy.

sarahd143
3/1/17

Ordered Polanight gels yesterday 27/02/17 and arrived yesterday 28/02/17 absolutely delighted. I have ordered polanight several times from other sites and have been let down. Gels arrived perfect, used my first syringe last night and tonight and can already see the results. Highly recommended thank you so much.

princesse3
2/28/17

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
margaretl59
margaret l.
on 2/12/17
Answer
francisg15
Francis G.
A: Why don't you supply an order number? We both know the answer though, don't we Mr. Greenwood. Wherever we try to make an honest living there you are, with your malicious lies and primary school grammar, punctuation and syntax. Perhaps you should use your talents to look after your own customers, many of whom phone us and tell us of their problems with you. You are a pathetic and sad man, with many issues which need to be addressed, and perhaps before you are allowed anywhere a keyboard.
on 2/16/17
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk staff and other customers.

MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk?