US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

judef4
2/19/17

I paid for three products on this site. The goods have not been delivered as promised on the site. Still waiting for a refund.
Poor service

joyanad
2/18/17

I purchased here and got nothing and was left out of pocket. I never got a refund and tried emails to no joy. My product was not too expensive but it did not leave me out of pocket not happy.

brightm2
2/18/17

The only thing great about this website is its appearance but for the products and services they claim to offer its highly over rated. Products yet to be delivered. Am not sure I want to keep waiting. I asked for refund five weeks ago.

peterw116
2/16/17

I was carried away with its UK status but was totally disappointed. Customer service is poor even when I complained of not getting my products. I hope I get my refund back with the way it is going. Certainly my last time on their site.

margaretl59
2/12/17

never had goods and still waiting for my money and if this not dealt with then I have to take all this further. I wish I had never seen the site as it has caused me so much upset

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
margaretl59
margaret l.
1 week, 1 day ago
Answer
francisg15
Francis G.
A: Why don't you supply an order number? We both know the answer though, don't we Mr. Greenwood. Wherever we try to make an honest living there you are, with your malicious lies and primary school grammar, punctuation and syntax. Perhaps you should use your talents to look after your own customers, many of whom phone us and tell us of their problems with you. You are a pathetic and sad man, with many issues which need to be addressed, and perhaps before you are allowed anywhere a keyboard.
3 days, 12 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk staff and other customers.

MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk?