MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk

MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk

MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk also ranks 8th among Teeth Whitening sites.

How would you rate MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk?

“Relieved”

Ella e.
3/10/19

I purchased then also starting trying to find reviews and struggled thought I'd chucked my money down the drain! None of the numbers worked. I did receive my order and they did call me after I emailed them to reassure me this is they're contact number 07442 530425

ellae13
March 10th, 2019
traceyj19
August 16th, 2017
I've been kicking myself all week after ordering from my diamond smile as I could find very little feedback about this company but I'm very happy to say I've worried over nothing they arrived today and look legit. I'm going to try them tonight pheww. Took a little longer to be shipped than I would have thought but hey they are here. Otherwise can't fault
sarahd143
March 1st, 2017
Ordered Polanight gels yesterday 27/02/17 and arrived yesterday 28/02/17 absolutely delighted. I have ordered polanight several times from other sites and have been let down. Gels arrived perfect, used my first syringe last night and tonight and can already see the results. Highly recommended thank you so much.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk staff and other customers.

Teeth Whitening For A Brighter Whiter Smile. My Diamond Smile is already a leading name in online dental supplies.

francesg28
F G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk?

Have a question about MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk?