MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk

MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk

MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.39 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk most frequently mention customer service and lame product problems. MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk ranks 20th among Teeth Whitening sites.

How would you rate MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk?

“Relieved”

Ella e.
3/10/19

I purchased then also starting trying to find reviews and struggled thought I'd chucked my money down the drain! None of the numbers worked. I did receive my order and they did call me after I emailed them to reassure me this is they're contact number 07442 530425

“This site is actually posting false advertisement.”

Juanita M.
3/9/17

This site is actually posting false advertisement. Few weeks ago I received my order only to find out that the product was not exactly what they advertised. I was very disappointed with the product that I received as it did not whiten my teeth at all. Tried reaching them through email and i got no response. Such a horrible company, advertising extremely lame products!

ellae13
March 10th, 2019

jenniferp139
January 18th, 2021

Not sure if this is legit cause my teeth still looks yellowish...! Never will i ever buy this product again!

juanitam8

traceyj19
August 16th, 2017

I've been kicking myself all week after ordering from my diamond smile as I could find very little feedback about this company but I'm very happy to say I've worried over nothing they arrived today and look legit. I'm going to try them tonight pheww. Took a little longer to be shipped than I would have thought but hey they are here. Otherwise can't fault

sarahd143
March 1st, 2017

Ordered Polanight gels yesterday 27/02/17 and arrived yesterday 28/02/17 absolutely delighted. I have ordered polanight several times from other sites and have been let down. Gels arrived perfect, used my first syringe last night and tonight and can already see the results. Highly recommended thank you so much.

jamesj203
March 9th, 2017

Slow response to queries, poor quality of service! I received my order later than the expected time and the item seemed to be an old stock. It just didn't whiten my teeth at all. I don't think that i'm gonna buy this again. Not satisfied!

nicholasv6
February 24th, 2017

Barely effective! I made a mistake to purchase products from this site. I won't recommend it to my friends, UNSATISFIED!

carlh64
February 24th, 2017

Didn't take effect on my teeth, money wasted! Lame product! I will not be using this product again!

lulab1
March 9th, 2017

I sent several emails about my concern regarding the product that i ordered which did not arrive but there was no response, absolutely nothing at all! I'm so disappointed!

marst2
February 18th, 2017

Wanted my money back but all closed down. Left out of pocket. Very disappointed. I never had my order and no phones were answered.

johansw
March 7th, 2017

Never use again. Very poor Quality service found with them. Product Not arrived and then still don't reply me. Not recommended to others.

paulp150
February 24th, 2017

Late shipment, poor customer service! I'm so unsatisfied. I have been so disappointed. I cannot repeat this again.

enah4
February 24th, 2017

I wonder why it didn't take effect on me! I personally don't recommend them.Its so terrible how people do business online this days.

piah1
March 8th, 2017

Seems like i just wasted my money for this item. I'm unhappy with the effect. I just don't need a product that claims whitening but actually does nothing at all.

kimberlym114
February 24th, 2017

Slow shipping! Super late than expected! I won't recommend this don't get any item here your wasting your time!

stephens145
February 24th, 2017

I was just expecting my teeth to appear whiter but nothing actually happened :( I WILL Never use it again.

Tip for consumers:
Really very bad service.

lauras215
February 24th, 2017

Shipping took forever! The product is not so good.Its so terrible how people do business online this days.

millarj
March 7th, 2017

It Scam and low quality products. Disappointed. I will be returning this product. They seemed to have changed the formula.

johns1652
February 24th, 2017

I expected a whiter and brighter smile but didn't achieve it, i'm so disappointed. Very unhappy to use it.

danieln61
March 7th, 2017

I placed an order last week and received it after 5 days, wth! Shipment was very slow and the product seems like an ordinary toothpaste, it just didn't whiten my teeth at all. Don't buy, it's just a waste of money

rodneyr16

dorothyb43
February 24th, 2017

Just another lame product in the market, it's not effective! I have been soooooo disappointed. I cannot repeat this again.

maryg211
February 24th, 2017

I have been so disappointed. Very unhappy to use the product, I cannot repeat this again. It's not worthy of its cost!

roberts559
February 24th, 2017

I tried this product and expected my teeth to appear whiter but nothing actually happened! I won't get any item here AGAIN..

staciic
February 24th, 2017

Cheap price for an item that did not whiten my teeth. Makes sense, i won't recommend it to my friends. 2 star for you!

Tip for consumers:
I AM NOT SATISFIED!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk staff and other customers.

Teeth Whitening For A Brighter Whiter Smile. My Diamond Smile is already a leading name in online dental supplies.

francesg28
F G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk?

Have a question about MyDiamondsSmile.co.uk?