US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alexb144

Im happy with the number of women in my area, just dont seem to be getting much interest. (in 48 reviews)

etanb7

Call their billing agent: 1-800-893-8871 or in Calif: 1-310-664-5810 or, billing@epoch.com
(in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dougp28
7/24/16

Want to see more

clauder15
7/20/16

location is poor
. Also small places advertizes unrealistic sex craved women unrealistic. robotic.I feel I got robbed

chrisj123
7/19/16

First joined this site around Jan 2016 and had quite a lot of good nights out because of it. Not every night or every weekend or even every month, but for the price you pay you get the chance to meet real cougars and even when you dont meet up with them or you have a dry month (sorry folks but it happens so expect it) you still get to have some pretty cool chats with some insanely cool older chicks. Also recommend justcougars.com, joined that more recently after seeing somebody ranting about how great it was on twitter and must say its got to be the best cougar site out there and maybe even the best site for hook-ups, as ive had three already (youngest woman was 42, oldest I had was 51!!!! Crazy fun!) Anyway, dont think youll be fighting them off with a stick when you join, you wont, but keep at it and its definitely worth it.

johnw517
7/14/16

Go ahead and try urself. But don't complain that u haven't been warned.

marce876
7/12/16

I spent money on a six months membership without being able to use all functions of this site. BTW, I haven't met anyone

ellak15
7/4/16

Dont see too many cougars leaving reviews so figured Id take a few minutes to pass judgement on Milfaholic! As a more mature (not old!!) woman who is currently single, ive been using these types of sites quite regularly and had a lot of fun so far with hardly any issues (a few time wasters, a few weirdos, but its to be expected these days I guess!!) I find this site easy to use and when I use it together with another great site called justcougars.com I find I have plenty of good options for meeting cute cubs (yes, im down with the lingo) to spend time with on those lonely nights ;-) Stay open minded and you cant go wrong, ladies! Have fun!

jeanp46
6/30/16

It seems like all the profiles are create by the dating site and all the information in the profiles has been created by the staff of this site. I can be wrong about it though....?!

timn25
6/28/16

This site is a joke! I communicated with 3 or 4 different women near my location who's pics were hot! After talking back and forth numerous times with one in particular, the conversation became quite suggestive and steamy. She said she wanted to "sit on my face" among other things. Every time that I suggested we meet in a safe public place just to talk and have dinner or ice cream, she avoided giving me a straight answer and skillfully dodged the question There were similar scenarios with at least 2 other women that did the same thing! After thinking about my experiences I think I figured it out. The attractive ladies I thought I was talking to really did not exist. This is just a website for old, fat, ugly women to get off on by talking dirty to men and fantasizing about them!! They ARE NOT the women in the pics at all!!!!

joeshpj
6/28/16

Right now I can't access the site and I get forwarded to some other site called 'DatesandLoves' - Some site from Russian Federation. What is that all about?

I actually wanted to give this site a chance even though I am more than happy using Cougars69 but it seems like I don't even have the possibility to...?! Strange!

mattheww62
6/28/16

I think I tend to go with the people who have given this site the thumbs down & I suspect the better reviews have been written by agents of the site < I mean what is going to stop them ? It is obviously in there interest to join sitejabber & give there scam site a steady if not glowing review to dupe men to think well these reviews are a bit mixed etc Nigeria I am afraid is well know the world over by now that a lot of scammers operate out of that country soo anyway my verdict is to stay well clear .

briana145
6/26/16

Not a bad site..if you like to be fooled!

georgej55
6/21/16

There are definitly a lot more of these sites than their used to be. Trying to chose a new site to try is a bit like chosing a new car, they all look nice and shiney but you dont really know witch one is good until you take it for a test drive. This one claims to be the original but ive never tried it actually, as ive always done pretty well finding older chicks on Justcougars.com. but with all the choise it was time to try smoething different and I do like it but probably just cos its different and a change not really because its better because im not getting any dates yet but I usually do on my other site. will keep trying for a bit longer and see if it gets any better.

walterr39
6/20/16

"Now, is it just me, or are all the Women on there in Freakin' Nigeria or West Africa and they're ALL Nurse's working with U.N.I.C.E.F.?? "I will be back in state in weeks time". Sound familiar?? WAIT!! I KNOW!! I just so happen to know every $#*!ing Nurse in the "Village".. Right?? WOW.. I'm never going to be getting Sick in my Lifetime!! I got a Nurse to tend my Health!! ( in weeks time).. Or, another great one-liners: "i deal in beeds and antique sculpture".. WOW!! You can actually spell "antique" and "sculpture" but your having trouble spelling "Beads" correctly?? Huh?? Give me a Break!! Something else I'm very curious about.. How is it that the website has a profoundly exorbitant amount of Women online across the U.S. at the ungodly Hours of like, 2:45AM and 3:30AM in New York?? They claim to have WELL OVER 1,657,890 Members!! Does that mean that there's that Many who've been SCAMMED by these miscreants?? These are no doubt Nigerian Scammers.. I hope that these SCAMMERS are taken off the Internet and made to Pay back everyone's hard earned Money.. Not just the lucky few mind you.. But I mean EVERYONE who's fallen into the trap of the promise of "Get Laid tonight".. P. T. Barnum once said, "There's a Sucker born every Minute".. Allow me to add to this: "There's a Sucker born every Minute.. And at LEAST 75 NIGERIAN SCAMMERS born every SECOND to take advantage of him".. In closing, my condolences to ALL WHO GO THERE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. THIS SO-CALLED DATING SITE'S A SCAM!! You'd do both your Manhood AND your Wallet a MUCH better service by going down to Oracle and Grant Rd and buying yourself a $20 Dollars Crack Whore.. After all, when you are finished Banging her, She goes her way, you go yours.. BUYER BEWARE..

erict60
6/19/16

If you are looking for a Nonsense way to waste your money, Then thats your web-site! To put it very simple DON'T GO THEIR!!!

bradp31
6/15/16

I have used MILFaholic in the past and I think there are like 90% male users so as a man you need to stand our from the crowd to get in touch with real MILFs. It obviously seems to be a little tougher than other sites like Cougars69.com, where I had my first hook up within the first week. But I am not saying that it is impossible. You just need a little patience and some kind of solid 'strategy'.

kennyb17
6/13/16

Stay away unless you want to get fooled.

robertm359
6/10/16

When you sign up, even for the innocent sounding 3 day trial, there is a small box w a checkmark in it. It is easy to miss, and that is by design. If you do not uncheck the box, you're automatically signed up for a 2nd site.
Then when you cancel your trial w Milfaholic, you instead get cancelled from the 2nd service you didn't even know you agreed to (by not unchecking the box). You will then be billed 29.95 monthly for Milfaholic, appearing as something like Epoch.com on your statement.

Tip for consumers: Do not pay for anything on this site. It is all about deceit by design.

benm90
6/7/16

This site claims to have over 9m members. As much as I like the site and Ive met some genuine older women on it occasionally, I just dont believe there are that many members. Justcougars.com is the other site that I use to meet MILFs and it claims to have just under 3m, which is more likely. But I get more responses on that site that I do on Milfaholic even though CL claims to have 6m more members!?! I just dont believe it. Aside from that its ok because it works, like I say, but part of the reason I pay as much as I do is because I figured id have access to so many hot milfs and in reality I can go days without even getting a REPLY never mind a chance to do the bedroom rodeo. I mean really, if there were that many cougars Id be getting boned more that ron jeremy. And im not, trust me. Maybe im in the wrong location but if I knew where all these cougars were hiding, Id move! So yeah, dont believe all the marketing BS and youll probably find this site not bad, it definitely has its uses on occasion.

davieb3
6/7/16

It's a fake site. Never worked on me. Same thing repeated when asked to meet. They say, "it's too early, I need spend a little more time to know you". Don't waste your money. I paid £30 for nothing. It's a con.

christopherh78
6/2/16

In my personal opinion it is easier to get in touch with women on Cougars69 or CL. Maybe they somehow manage to animate more women to join their site. But I know that they are real women on Milfaholic. Maybe not a whole lot em.

richardh168
5/28/16

I signed up for a month, I would say the 80 to 90% of the profiles online are fake, they reply with questions that are American like how's your 401 which I found to be an American tax, words like sweetie, honey, which we hardly ever use in Scotland and these profiles were meant to be 15 miles away from my house. I believe the online strippers are operating fake profiles also. KEEP AWAY DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

larryc77
5/26/16

personally i think it sucks... i paid for a month but will not keep using it .. just fake auto generated bull $#*! .. emails are computer generated auto response ... you only get emails when you stat and 99% are fake ... I am out...

roberto394
5/23/16

Milfaholic is one of the best cougar dating site around. Lots of members, great customer support.
There are other legitimate dating sites out there where you can find attractive older women to date if Milfaholic is too expensive for you. Justcougars.com did a very good job for me previously

johnm779
5/23/16

The profiles on here are fake. The worst money I have ever spent. Not one response to a request to meet face to face or contact details off site. The stock response is "lets get to know more about each other on here". Better spend your money on a good bottle of your favourite tipple.

felixk15
5/21/16

This site is ok, some fake profilers (definitely more fakes than Cougars69, CL and JC) but they are easy to spot. Again, site seems to be ok but I am not crazy about it.

40 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Milfaholic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question