US Government’s NSF

Categories: Dating
Heywood House, South Hill

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Quite like Milfaholic over all but still searching for the elusive sex with benefits with an older women! I think compared with id rather stick with JC since it's got me some action in the past, but might try using the two together and see if doubling down pays off.

If you read the fine print it says that they add womens pictures for fantasy chat. Just about every profile was FC (fantasy chat). Not what it claim to be.

I have read some reviews saying that every single female profile on this site is fake. This is simply not true!!! I have no idea how many profiles are fake or real and I also have no clue how good or bad the woman to man ratio is, but I actaully met someone using this site! It wasn't easy at all and took hell of a time but it worked!

I also agree that your chances to meet someone on other sites (some people love Cougars69, some people were happy using CL) may be better, but in my opinion it really depends on where you are from. It is always worth to check out the user base abase and at least go for some trial membership.

Sorry guys but you aint finding any MILFs in nightclubs unless they are surgically enhanced bloated ol' horn meisters! The ONLY way seems to be on these dating sites so take it from me that you can do a lot worse that Milfaholic. It's pretty simple and there are a fair number of women on the site that are gagging for it (probably not as many as I found on but thats a review for another day). Give it a month and see how many are registered in your area and how many reply, that's my advise.

You know what the most males problem is? Their profiles are inadequate and by far too brief. And another problem is that they expect wonders by just sending winks. Even the best dating sites to pick up older women like Cougars69 and CL have a pretty bad ratio of men to women so what you need to do is to invest in a nice strategy and convince those women to actually communicate with YOU! Just because someone does not answer to your messages and winks doesn't mean this site is a scam!

I had noticed one picture of a woman saying she was local when I noticed in the picture the furnishing the photo was European?!?!?! I seriously doubt that most of the profiles are real!

Joined Milfaholic and used it for like two or three weeks. It is better than most reviewers try to make you believe. I got in touch with a few older women. No date yet but at least some chat sessions. I admit that I get more responses on other sites (Cougars69 is a great example of an almost perfect site to meet older women) but let's be realistic here: You have a pretty bad male-female-ratio on most adult dating sites. It is never easy. Get used to it!

Absolutely useless website for me..

Naughty MILFs who just want to get laid. If it is too good to be true...Think with your brain and not with your pants!

Avoid giving them your credit card information no matter how tempting it looks when your getting tons of people replying to you. Once you sign up for a free trial they give you 10 emails a day to send, but after your trial they will automatically charge your credit card for the full Gold monthly membership fee even without your authorization!! I complained to them that I did not give them authorization to charge my card and they said sorry we can not refund you back for this transaction!! I noticed after they charged me and made my account Gold all of the people that I had emailed during the 3 day trial who had emailed me daily did not reply back when the account became Gold Status even days later which leads me to believe that all of the women using their sites are either Bots or fake accounts with auto replies. I advise you to stay away and do not give them your card information!!! Stick with safe sites like or Eharmony who will NOT charge you if you do not authorize them and you have a better chance at meeting real people there.

Wow! I must admit that I expected to get the occasional proposition from Milfaholic but I certainly didnt count on the amount of 'cubs' that are out there looking for women like me. It as a nice surprise but it can be overwhelming at times! As a woman in my late forties I try to keep myself in good condition and when I added a few pics I wasnt sure if they would get much of a response but there you go. I also have a membership on and although there are less men I probably prefer the was it looks and find it a bit easier to use. Between the two sites I can see myself being very busy lol!

shannon heartwig is the woman on the deck of the ship, I hit it for years, her new old man is making a bundle off your subscriptions,

Had the hots for older chicks since I watched Friends as a kid and been using milf sites for ages. This one isnt bad at all IMO and its cheeper than going to the pub where you cant really meet older women any way cos they dont really go out drinking or there all married with kids. Another one is, my mate told me about that and some of the women are pretty freaky likes. I dont get that much attention off girls my own age but cougars seem to go for me so its all good. My advise would be to pay on at least two sites and make sure you send massages every day, even just one or two but its better if you send to 20 women each day and then you have a better chance of them messagin you back.

One guy complained that he gets forwarded to some site called Dates and Love and the same just happened to me....guys should get the site fixed!

My MILFAHOLIC experience was in 2014 and even though I met someone I understand why everyone is complaining about it and I understand why people don't like it. I don't think it is a scam though. Like I said, I met a MILF but I had the feeling that it is much more time consuming than on other age gap dating sites. I can highly recommend COUGARS69 and COUGARLIFE. Second one is more if you want a relationship while first one is a sraight hook up site. The MILF I met on MILFAHOLIC was a really funny single mom. Fun to be with and good in bed.

After 6 months o waisting my money with no results I will be happy to end my subscription and don't let the talk you into buying tokens to text with all you will get are robotic returns that have nothing to do with the conversation you are trying to have these people really belong in jail and I hope they end up there

I am using this site and will continue to use it but I have had to find out my own workarounds.

Unless a member status is "SM - Standard Member", they are shown as an "FC" Fantasy Cutie. FC's can be real but are most likely being manipulated to enhance one's entertainment experience robot controlled. While I have not yet gone out, I have had better responses from the "SM" members. The SM members actually look more real and their locations are probably more accurate. Also, uncheck the "with pictures" box and you will see more "SM" ladies.

Since I have bought already a six-month membership it won't do me any good to cancel it right now. However unless I get some kind of results soon, I will cancel my membership at the end of six months, or get my money back.

You'll be offered a trial that is EXTREMELY difficult to cancel. If you fail to do so, you'll be billed at the rate of $35 a month.
I haven't found a single contact of interest.
I would say that 99% of the people on the site are fakes.

Not the very best site out there but still a good alternative if your already a member of one of the best ones (like, it's awesome). I'd mainly recommend this to people that live in the main cities; NY, LA, SF, etc as you get more peeps to choose from. Have fun!

I created a profile for a free basic to see what would happen. I had 15 messages in a matter of hours. I recognized one woman in my area on the site, her age was wrong and she does not live in the location she was listed at, I know because we dated for about 6 months and I know where she lives. This site is a fraud and a scam. Don't do it if you have any sense.

Want to see more

location is poor
. Also small places advertizes unrealistic sex craved women unrealistic. robotic.I feel I got robbed

First joined this site around Jan 2016 and had quite a lot of good nights out because of it. Not every night or every weekend or even every month, but for the price you pay you get the chance to meet real cougars and even when you dont meet up with them or you have a dry month (sorry folks but it happens so expect it) you still get to have some pretty cool chats with some insanely cool older chicks. Also recommend, joined that more recently after seeing somebody ranting about how great it was on twitter and must say its got to be the best cougar site out there and maybe even the best site for hook-ups, as ive had three already (youngest woman was 42, oldest I had was 51!!!! Crazy fun!) Anyway, dont think youll be fighting them off with a stick when you join, you wont, but keep at it and its definitely worth it.

Go ahead and try urself. But don't complain that u haven't been warned.

I spent money on a six months membership without being able to use all functions of this site. BTW, I haven't met anyone

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Milfaholic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question