US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

marku177
8/19/16

shannon heartwig is the woman on the deck of the ship, I hit it for years, her new old man is making a bundle off your subscriptions,

syedb2
8/16/16

Had the hots for older chicks since I watched Friends as a kid and been using milf sites for ages. This one isnt bad at all IMO and its cheeper than going to the pub where you cant really meet older women any way cos they dont really go out drinking or there all married with kids. Another one is justcougars.com, my mate told me about that and some of the women are pretty freaky likes. I dont get that much attention off girls my own age but cougars seem to go for me so its all good. My advise would be to pay on at least two sites and make sure you send massages every day, even just one or two but its better if you send to 20 women each day and then you have a better chance of them messagin you back.

anjelinaf
8/11/16

One guy complained that he gets forwarded to some site called Dates and Love and the same just happened to me....guys should get the site fixed!

brianj86
8/10/16

My MILFAHOLIC experience was in 2014 and even though I met someone I understand why everyone is complaining about it and I understand why people don't like it. I don't think it is a scam though. Like I said, I met a MILF but I had the feeling that it is much more time consuming than on other age gap dating sites. I can highly recommend COUGARS69 and COUGARLIFE. Second one is more if you want a relationship while first one is a sraight hook up site. The MILF I met on MILFAHOLIC was a really funny single mom. Fun to be with and good in bed.

timf44
8/7/16

After 6 months o waisting my money with no results I will be happy to end my subscription and don't let the talk you into buying tokens to text with all you will get are robotic returns that have nothing to do with the conversation you are trying to have these people really belong in jail and I hope they end up there

billf54
8/6/16

I am using this site and will continue to use it but I have had to find out my own workarounds.

Unless a member status is "SM - Standard Member", they are shown as an "FC" Fantasy Cutie. FC's can be real but are most likely being manipulated to enhance one's entertainment experience robot controlled. While I have not yet gone out, I have had better responses from the "SM" members. The SM members actually look more real and their locations are probably more accurate. Also, uncheck the "with pictures" box and you will see more "SM" ladies.

Since I have bought already a six-month membership it won't do me any good to cancel it right now. However unless I get some kind of results soon, I will cancel my membership at the end of six months, or get my money back.

marcelf8
8/6/16

You'll be offered a trial that is EXTREMELY difficult to cancel. If you fail to do so, you'll be billed at the rate of $35 a month.
I haven't found a single contact of interest.
I would say that 99% of the people on the site are fakes.

DON'T DO IT...

saml107
8/1/16

Not the very best site out there but still a good alternative if your already a member of one of the best ones (like hookuphangout.com, it's awesome). I'd mainly recommend this to people that live in the main cities; NY, LA, SF, etc as you get more peeps to choose from. Have fun!

malcolmm49
7/31/16

I created a profile for a free basic to see what would happen. I had 15 messages in a matter of hours. I recognized one woman in my area on the site, her age was wrong and she does not live in the location she was listed at, I know because we dated for about 6 months and I know where she lives. This site is a fraud and a scam. Don't do it if you have any sense.

dougp28
7/24/16

Want to see more

clauder15
7/20/16

location is poor
. Also small places advertizes unrealistic sex craved women unrealistic. robotic.I feel I got robbed

chrisj123
7/19/16

First joined this site around Jan 2016 and had quite a lot of good nights out because of it. Not every night or every weekend or even every month, but for the price you pay you get the chance to meet real cougars and even when you dont meet up with them or you have a dry month (sorry folks but it happens so expect it) you still get to have some pretty cool chats with some insanely cool older chicks. Also recommend justcougars.com, joined that more recently after seeing somebody ranting about how great it was on twitter and must say its got to be the best cougar site out there and maybe even the best site for hook-ups, as ive had three already (youngest woman was 42, oldest I had was 51!!!! Crazy fun!) Anyway, dont think youll be fighting them off with a stick when you join, you wont, but keep at it and its definitely worth it.

johnw517
7/14/16

Go ahead and try urself. But don't complain that u haven't been warned.

marce876
7/12/16

I spent money on a six months membership without being able to use all functions of this site. BTW, I haven't met anyone

ellak15
7/4/16

Dont see too many cougars leaving reviews so figured Id take a few minutes to pass judgement on Milfaholic! As a more mature (not old!!) woman who is currently single, ive been using these types of sites quite regularly and had a lot of fun so far with hardly any issues (a few time wasters, a few weirdos, but its to be expected these days I guess!!) I find this site easy to use and when I use it together with another great site called justcougars.com I find I have plenty of good options for meeting cute cubs (yes, im down with the lingo) to spend time with on those lonely nights ;-) Stay open minded and you cant go wrong, ladies! Have fun!

jeanp46
6/30/16

It seems like all the profiles are create by the dating site and all the information in the profiles has been created by the staff of this site. I can be wrong about it though....?!

timn25
6/28/16

This site is a joke! I communicated with 3 or 4 different women near my location who's pics were hot! After talking back and forth numerous times with one in particular, the conversation became quite suggestive and steamy. She said she wanted to "sit on my face" among other things. Every time that I suggested we meet in a safe public place just to talk and have dinner or ice cream, she avoided giving me a straight answer and skillfully dodged the question There were similar scenarios with at least 2 other women that did the same thing! After thinking about my experiences I think I figured it out. The attractive ladies I thought I was talking to really did not exist. This is just a website for old, fat, ugly women to get off on by talking dirty to men and fantasizing about them!! They ARE NOT the women in the pics at all!!!!

joeshpj
6/28/16

Right now I can't access the site and I get forwarded to some other site called 'DatesandLoves' - Some site from Russian Federation. What is that all about?

I actually wanted to give this site a chance even though I am more than happy using Cougars69 but it seems like I don't even have the possibility to...?! Strange!

mattheww62
6/28/16

I think I tend to go with the people who have given this site the thumbs down & I suspect the better reviews have been written by agents of the site < I mean what is going to stop them ? It is obviously in there interest to join sitejabber & give there scam site a steady if not glowing review to dupe men to think well these reviews are a bit mixed etc Nigeria I am afraid is well know the world over by now that a lot of scammers operate out of that country soo anyway my verdict is to stay well clear .

briana145
6/26/16

Not a bad site..if you like to be fooled!

georgej55
6/21/16

There are definitly a lot more of these sites than their used to be. Trying to chose a new site to try is a bit like chosing a new car, they all look nice and shiney but you dont really know witch one is good until you take it for a test drive. This one claims to be the original but ive never tried it actually, as ive always done pretty well finding older chicks on Justcougars.com. but with all the choise it was time to try smoething different and I do like it but probably just cos its different and a change not really because its better because im not getting any dates yet but I usually do on my other site. will keep trying for a bit longer and see if it gets any better.

walterr39
6/20/16

"Now, is it just me, or are all the Women on there in Freakin' Nigeria or West Africa and they're ALL Nurse's working with U.N.I.C.E.F.?? "I will be back in state in weeks time". Sound familiar?? WAIT!! I KNOW!! I just so happen to know every $#*!ing Nurse in the "Village".. Right?? WOW.. I'm never going to be getting Sick in my Lifetime!! I got a Nurse to tend my Health!! ( in weeks time).. Or, another great one-liners: "i deal in beeds and antique sculpture".. WOW!! You can actually spell "antique" and "sculpture" but your having trouble spelling "Beads" correctly?? Huh?? Give me a Break!! Something else I'm very curious about.. How is it that the website has a profoundly exorbitant amount of Women online across the U.S. at the ungodly Hours of like, 2:45AM and 3:30AM in New York?? They claim to have WELL OVER 1,657,890 Members!! Does that mean that there's that Many who've been SCAMMED by these miscreants?? These are no doubt Nigerian Scammers.. I hope that these SCAMMERS are taken off the Internet and made to Pay back everyone's hard earned Money.. Not just the lucky few mind you.. But I mean EVERYONE who's fallen into the trap of the promise of "Get Laid tonight".. P. T. Barnum once said, "There's a Sucker born every Minute".. Allow me to add to this: "There's a Sucker born every Minute.. And at LEAST 75 NIGERIAN SCAMMERS born every SECOND to take advantage of him".. In closing, my condolences to ALL WHO GO THERE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. THIS SO-CALLED DATING SITE'S A SCAM!! You'd do both your Manhood AND your Wallet a MUCH better service by going down to Oracle and Grant Rd and buying yourself a $20 Dollars Crack Whore.. After all, when you are finished Banging her, She goes her way, you go yours.. BUYER BEWARE..

erict60
6/19/16

If you are looking for a Nonsense way to waste your money, Then thats your web-site! To put it very simple DON'T GO THEIR!!!

bradp31
6/15/16

I have used MILFaholic in the past and I think there are like 90% male users so as a man you need to stand our from the crowd to get in touch with real MILFs. It obviously seems to be a little tougher than other sites like Cougars69.com, where I had my first hook up within the first week. But I am not saying that it is impossible. You just need a little patience and some kind of solid 'strategy'.

kennyb17
6/13/16

Stay away unless you want to get fooled.

41 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Milfaholic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question