US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sheilac34
11/6/16

On 11/2/16 our little girl Kierra somehow slipped outside when we took the trash out. We did not notice that she was gone until the next morning. We were devastated that she was gone and started searching for her with no luck. The night of 11/3/16 I found this site online and printed off the flyers that I created with their online tools. They were beautiful color flyers. I stuck flyers in mailboxes that night and took some to the animal hospital on 11/3/16. I was told that they had already been notified by lostmykitty.com. How awesome that this was one step that I did not have to do. Again handed out flyers to more houses the evening of 11/3/16. I received a call from someone the afternoon of 11/4/16 that had seen her in their yard drinking water from their cats bowl. Thats where we concentrated our search looking and hollering for her. At least we now knew that she was still in the area and alive. Finally found her after just 2 days at 10:30pm. Now she is home safe. Thanks for your help lostmykitty.com. Sincerely, Sheila

ak528
8/20/16

When my cat went missing, I saw information about this website on a local lost and found pets facebook page. I entered our information on lostmykitty.com, uploaded a picture and created a FREE flyer in minutes. By the time I got the flyers printed and drove to our nearest animal hospital, they had already received the flyer by fax from lostmykitty.com. The speed and quality of service was amazing! The value was awesome--FREE!!

melaniee6
6/25/16

I'm so happy there is a site like that! My cat jumped off a window at night I was looking for him the entire weekend. When I found this site I put all my hopes on it and just a day later a guy contacted me saying that Dave was found. THANKS!!!

maryj196
6/11/16

Thanks for the opportunity to post information on my lost cat. Fortunately, he was found a few houses away hiding in a garage. The lost cat signs are terrific!!

bridgetg4
5/29/16

THANK YOU for this website!! It helped so much to have more options, and more people looking for McQueen (our cat). The poster helped Tremendously, and the fact that it was free was one less worry on my mind. I put them up all over the neighborhood, and that's how we found him. THANK YOU AGAIN. I will always recommend this site!!

laurieg20
5/27/16

Thank you so much! I found my kitty because of the poster that was sent to a local vet from lostmykitty.com. Thank you so much!! He's home, safe and sound, after over 2 weeks.

donnaf38
4/28/16

I am so thankful for this website because I am certain it is a great help. Although Spitfire was found on our own, your site gave us piece of mind that she was being looked for and it helped us through a tough time. The tips for finding our kitty was what helped us locate her and with diligence, find her nearby.

Thank you!!!

terip5
2/15/16

Bought some stuff for my furry kitty mimi last week and I was amazed that they have lots of good choices here. So far, I like the service and products they have.

kaceyc
1/15/16

I don't know when or if I would have found him w/o MyLostKitty.com
I had so many posters up. I was on for the love of Louie. I was walking through people's backyards and handing out flyers. I had contacted multiple animal controls as well as shelters. Little did I know he was 2 miles south of where I was concentrating my search. The family that found him was not computer savvy. They looked for posters, but I didn't have any that far south. They called their vet to see if anyone was missing a cat. The only reason that random vet had my info was because of MyLostKitty.com
I am telling EVERYONE who loses a pet to use this site! After one month, 3 days and 2 & 1/2 miles, I was reunited with my kitty. He is home, healthy & happy. Thank you so much MyLostKitty.com

Tip for consumers: Seriously, tell everyone you know who has a pet!

lorij15
7/26/15

It warmed my heart to see how quickly you responded to and sent out information on my cat that was missing. I was fortunate and within 24 hours he sauntered back home. I didn't know what to do when he went missing so I searched the websites and found you. Nice to know there are services out there and your tips and hints were very useful.

Thanks for all your help,
Lori

sarahg62
4/5/15

Thank you for alerting the animal shelters and Vet Offices.He came home on his own.He was sitting on our porch bench early this morning.Thank you for getting the word out in a quick timely fashion.I would have taken me hours to do what you didin a few minutes.highly would recommend you to other who,have lost or missing pets.

lorettac2
11/10/14

I want it to be known how pleased I am with the service you provided. The phone call alert was immediate, I could not have walked around and knocked on all those doors in the time that the notification went out. It was definitely worth it. I received a phone call within a half hour of the alert going out and another the next day. My cat did show up in my yard during the night and I had put food out but when I did see him at midnight he was so wary and scared he still wouldn't come to me. I put the food in my house at the sliding door and left it open with lights out and he came in at 4 o'clock in the morning when it was quiet and dark into my basement and then started meowing because he knew where he was and because he went as far into my basement as he could, I was able to go down in the dark and shut the door. The alert in its message advises neighbors to check sheds, etc.; because of this I give credit to the alert for the possibility that if he had been trapped in a shed or garage he would not have been able to make it back to my yard if people had not been alerted to check their sheds, garages, and outbuildings.
Willow was missing from Tuesday until early Sunday morning. I thank God that he is back and for the help the service provided.

bethg9
10/28/14

When our furry baby boy Simon went missing I was so distraught! I knew to call all the vets, animal control, humane societies, rescue groups, hang posters and go door to door but when I had no luck right away I found your website: lostmykitty.com.

I was so happy how fast his story got posted and the phone calls went out to my neighbors and the faxed and emails to all the vets, clinics etc. All with a few hours the word got out to my neighbors.

I would use this service in a heartbeat! My family is so grateful for a service like this since the cold weather kept us from really getting out and speaking to all our neighbors.

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!

The Grant Family
Durham CT

jennief4
10/18/14

Your Testimonial:
So many members of my community told me they'd gotten the recorded phone call about Dusty. I know it helped keep her fresh on their minds. What a wonderful service. Dusty is back home after being spotted by several neighbors on a nearby street. They called me right away. One of them said to me, "You advertise well!" Thank you so much, lostmykitty.com!

melaniet8
10/1/14

By using LostMyKitty, many of our neighbors were quickly informed and helped us to track the location of our Tuxxie. We knew he was safe and close to home and were able to bring him back at just the right moment!

maggiew6
9/22/14

Our kitty was found in a neighbor's garage after two weeks away! Thank you to everyone who took the time to check this website and contact me.

bethp20
9/11/14

I was surprised and very pleased to find that this website not only listed the cat I found on the website but they sent faxes and emails to local vet clinics! All for free! Because of this I was able to connect with more people than I could have on my own! Thank you for making the possibility of reuniting a pet with their family a more efficient process!

Tip for consumers: Add a photo - they include it on the fliers they fax out!

amya18
9/5/14

although my kitty showed up three weeks later.. and I never got any phone calls stating he was found..... I never would of had as much hope or hang on as long as I did if it wasnt for the lostmykitty organization.. they followed thru with everything they stated they would and then some......, I would recomend lostmykitty to my friends my family and to anyone needing some help finding their lost pet!!!!! thank you lostmykitty for all your support and love for animals!!!! from the bottom of my heart thank you! xoxoxox

Tip for consumers: I would recommend the call 1000's of neighbors option!! they really narrow the search to people in the immediate area where your cat was lose and it will really increase your chances of being reunited with ur beloved pet!!! they send a detailed list of addresses and numbers they call to your email also I would recommend wen they call you on a 1800 number to preview your recording they will be calling neighbors with go ahead and let them leave it on your voice mail so you will always have it and

susanr27
7/8/14

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! The phone calls to neighbors in the next subdivision, helped me locate my Stoli!! I would never have thought to look there, if someone hadn't received a call and notified me that he had spotted him earlier. Worth every penny!!

krisk19
7/5/14

Thank you so very, very much for helping us find our kitty! A flyer was put up at a vet's office and the wonderful woman who took him in for us called us and we are happily reunited:))) this is also an absolute miracle as he was missing for 3 months. Thank you again so much for making our family whole again!:)))

mrsk1
6/19/14

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT AND EXCELLENT! THIS COMPANY IS NUMBER ONE!

amys54
6/19/14

I have had the pleasure of caring for over 7 cats over the past 30 years.  Until 2 weeks ago never has a cat of mine been lost, much less outside for over a week!  Every pet owner can imagine the panic.
Fortunately I found  the lostmykitty site and it was my source of truth every step of the way.  The tools and resources helped guide me into a plan of action. It also helped me understand how cats react to being lost, where to look, who to contact and patience.
My little Leah came home on her own after 8 days, sneaking up to me seemingly out of nowhere, in great shape, obviously relieved to be home.
She is grounded...indefinitely.
Thank you lostmykitty!!

omarav
5/30/14

Happy to say our MISSY came back once night had fallen on her own but I am grateful that this website exist it gave me hope reading the other testimonials of people that found their cats and making flyers and posting them around the neighborhood at least I felt that I was being proactive even while at work I was doing something to find her . I'm Ecstatic. Thank you for the service you provide. Hope is priceless. =)

melissad19
5/14/14

Thank you so much for your helpful services. I was able to quickly get the word out on my missing cat by your phone calls to neighbors, fliers, and email and fax service. Your other tips were helpful as well. It was very comforting to know that I was doing all that I possibly could to locate her. I'm happy to report that I found my indoor cat who ran out within 2.5 days.

sheryll4
5/8/14

Your Testimonial:
We found our kitty!! I'm so happy!! We followed the tips found here, and printed the posters made by LostMyKitty. We put them up on poles in our neighborhood last night. At 2:00 today I got a call from a neighbor who said my cat was hiding out under her shed for the last few days. She loves cats and had been leaving him food. I was able to go right over to her house and coax Orange out with some food and his favorite toy. He was a little afraid at first but once he realized it was me, he came out, and rubbed on my leg. He is so happy to be home and hasn't left my side since! The tips and posters were a great help in locating my precious little kitty.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LostMyKitty staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
amyf37
Amy F.
on 12/2/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LostMyKitty staff and other customers.

3 Photos for LostMyKitty