US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

carolynm66
9/17/16

I habe played thier game answered ? They don't ever send you anything just Jam up your email with junk. I'm done. DONT USE THIS SITE.

meip
9/9/16

I had to use this to get an "activation code"in order to download a game. I used all fake info because I knew it was a scam. Of course there was no activation code at all.

rickm107
9/6/16

My wife signed up for a "trial", $300 later, we are fighting to get taken off the list. Called Visa, they are so aware of the scam, I didn't even have to explain it, he cancelled my card so they couldn't charge me anymore.

valerieb39
9/5/16

I have tried repeatedly to get supposedly free items from lifescript.com. All I get is the same 14 questions over and over. No matter what I try to get free I get the same questions again, and have never ever gotten anything. I should have listrned to other people if they ssy it is free there is a catch. The scam is YOU GET NOTHING BUT THE SAME 14 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING WITH LIFESCRIPT ON IT YOU GET NOTHING BUT QUESTIONS AND A HEADACHE.Has anyone ever written to the companies that lifescript suppossedly represent. I mean has everyone written to tell them how horrible this site is and how bad it makes their company look. Like Duracell batteries, Swifter, Mr. Clean, Tide, all the cosmetic and skin care companies. If we all do this maybe just maybe we can put Lifescript out if bussiness.. If so please let everyone know what they intend to do.

Tip for consumers: Let rhe companies know thar lifescript is a scam and you never receive their oroducts. If enough of us tell these companies then hopefully the lifescript site would have to be shutdown.

betsyw10
8/31/16

Where are my sample? I've fill out your things at least 100 times ,nothing

susanj92
7/24/16

Have taken the survey more than once thru Inbox Dollars, have never been credited. The survey is an endless loop no matter how you answer. Same offers, same results... Nothing.

annv12
7/18/16

Life script is easy to understand, easy to read .Nothing complicated to do.

beccap3
7/14/16

BEWARE!! Lifescript for women free samples is a SCAM!! They should not be allowed to post on pintrest or any other website for that matter. Shame on you Lifescript!!! I am going to make it my mission to expose and shut this fraud website down. Lifescript is advertising FREE samples on Pintrest. I have posted comments calling them out on their fraud and they have blocked my comments. if anyone reads this and posts on pintrest, look up Lifescript for women and warn others about this fraudulent company...

tanzeemr
7/13/16

They will show pictures of cool free stuff but the second you are done taking their surveys, they will show you the same old stuff. There are like 5-6 free samples but they come up everytime and you don't really get anything. Don't waste your time.

joelm71
6/28/16

You fill out surveys and they never send you any samples. Never received one sample. Don't waste your time.

antonyj3
6/20/16

I have never received any of their samples.Took survey for about 6 months.When contacted they said they run out of samples.They also gave my info to other companies.Real crooks.

karenp107
6/14/16

I am so disgusted at this supposed to give free stuff away but I am still taking their surveys over and over again and I still have not received anything from you . I have Had to Fill Out THAT name, Address Phone Survey Over 4 times and as I get almost to the end it starts back at the beginning and all of my information is completely gone . I have heard some good stuff about free stuff but I am still
Wanting to try it .

luannag2
6/9/16

Extremely disappointed! I feel like a fool ! I dont mind doing the survey that they tricked me in to but feel that they should have to send what they offered ! Some people like myself dont go around deceiving people and dont expect to be deceived by what you think is a reputable company!

katies69
6/8/16

it was my first time, and it hasn't come for over a month now, I ordered a few things, they never came! something seemed fishy about it though. it gives things that can sometimes be worth hundreds of dollars! plus, usually big companies wouldn't give you lots of samples, and just let you give them out to random people! plus, why does it need your email address!? On other review websites, they said that hackers got their address, email info, and nobody from lifescriptadvantage did anything! They only take surveys to give that info. to hackers! they completely ignore some people, sell some people's info, and just gain trust from people that they think own a big company to get money from them! Stupid! Stay away from this if you can! or at least don't give them important info!

marciec1
5/18/16

I've tried it and it's one survey after another and you have to put in your phone number and as soon as you click next page you start getting phone calls like, "you tegistered online to go back to school", or "to approve you for a fake grant ", don't waste your time!!

sueg35
5/2/16

I never got ANY samples of anything. What I DO get are endless phone calls from scammers telling me my computer has been hacked or the IRS is going to sue me. I never got these kinds of calls before I signed up with lifescript now I get several a week. BOGUS!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!!

cindys80
4/26/16

Total LIE! HOURS wasted n all u get is bs emails trying to sell u stuff. NO SAMPLE EVER CAME!

carenw2
4/14/16

I have never even been able to reach the end of survey they want you to do to get your samples..It just stops at the end so you waste your time and never get anything..shouldnt be allowed on web!!

jenniferh148
4/1/16

Come on people the quizzes have no answers and are just crap but I just read the articles anyway.

davidc332
3/15/16

This company does not return emails or phone calls. I don't understand how they make money but it can't be legitimately.

crowdogf
3/14/16

You will never receive anything that they say you will there is nothing free but your time that you're giving away for free. They will never write you back either no one answers the phone it's not a real company is just a scam to get your personal information.

melissac92
3/7/16

This is all bull$#*!! Stop putting crap like this on the internet!

carlas32
2/23/16

This is my first time trying and I found it very successful I did all the questions and now I wonder will I actually get the samples?p.s I orderd about 15 things

emmah52
2/3/16

Scam, scam, scam. They only want your information so they can try and sell you something, like car insurance , ect. You never ever receive anything free.

conniec30
1/24/16

All you do fill out forms over and over! Never a free sample.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LifeScript staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question