US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

leer54
1/19/17

There will be an investigation into these lies and misleading info and promises. There is no documentation that anyone ever received free samples. This is a scam to get personal info and use it in illegal ways.

sierrad6
12/31/16

Lier lier lier life script lier in 8yrs not once have i received even 1 sample your freebie are bullsh!t you dont deserve any rating

susans282
12/26/16

This site has a hundred surveys and takes forever. You never get to the end of it. It constantly redirects you to more pages of surveys and you NEVER get anything in the mail. I have however gotten multiple phone calls about school, insurance, law suites and diabetes.... I haven't asked ANYONE to call me... Nor do I appreciate it. I got to where I had to have my number changed due to the ridiculous amount of unwanted calls...you need to be reported to the better business berau and possibly the IRS for an audit... Who else are you scamming besides John q public????

rosec57
12/22/16

I was completely right with my first review your site sucks Missy that got my first badge open! Haha

cheersw
12/21/16

THEN EXPLAIN IT IF WE AIN'T DOING IT RIGHT THEN BECAUSE I DO EVERY STEP THROWN AT ME EVEN COUNTLESS TIME DOING STUPID SURVEYS THAT GO ON & ON & ON & YOU ARE MADE TO DOWNLOAD CRAP OR ORDER MAGAZINES OR OTHER $#*!. THEY SAY OH DO THIS QUICK SURVEY YA BULL$#*! QUICK MY ASS THEN WHEN UR ALMOST DONE YOU GET HIT WITH SOME MORE BULL$#*! TO DO. I'VE NEVER IN MY LIFE HAD TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH $#*! JUST FOR A SAMPLE OF ANYTHING.THIS TO ME IS A LOAD OF CRAP. IF WE REALLY DO GET FREE SAMPLES THEN WHERE THE FK ARE MINE THAT I APPARENTLY QUALIFIED FOR & WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHIPPED BUT IVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY THING IN THE MAIL AT MY DOOR NOTHING. TO ME THIS IS ALL A LIE.

kellya73
12/13/16

I use a certain website and lifescript is always posting "Get free Samples" we get points ( swagbucks) for filling out their ads. I have done many many and NEVER gotten a free sample. What I have gotten is THOUSANDS of spam emails.

tinap36
11/23/16

I have filled out their surveys, questionairs, everything I was supposed to do. Still have not received the first thing from them, I think it's B.S., for three or four years I've tried.

maryr192
11/13/16

your site is PITIFUL ! SO hard to navigate and so full of ads you can't even get to the meat of the articles. I cannot believe you give a damn about women's health or anyone's and the articles are flakey as hell.
What's the point ?

stacyl67
11/3/16

Bunch of crap, I've signed up, over an over, an say no school, further education, I'm 51, an yet they keep calling... Bunch of crap to get your phone number... Sick of it.

aa1615
10/20/16

Infini Laser and Prp cost me $2750.00. No improvement. Money wasted. I will not do it again.

jj248
10/19/16

The questions kept looping! And I never received my reward! It claimed to have a "continue" button but it was not there. And when I looked at the source code, it showed a lot of tracking was being done. THEY ARE SCAM & WASTE OF TIME!

kurtisq
10/13/16

CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH CRAP!

sandram128
10/10/16

Answered all the surveys and offers to be verified for a download which never came. Time and again I have tried but still this site will not verify to another site for my download. Another things is I have never received my free merchandise or samples as promised.

Tip for consumers: Stayaway

amandaz7
10/10/16

After spending ages to get thru the ad riddled pages, I come to the end and guess what I got for all of my time and effort? 50+ spam messages a day. This site gives you nothing BUT spam. They advertise all of this cool free stuff and you don't get it. It's a trap to get your email so they can sell it to third party aps and so on. Don't fall for it.

owenm39
10/2/16

Quiz taken and no answer given by this quiz or website. This website is hopeless...definitely not worth clicking onto

laverneb29
9/25/16

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, ALL DAY LONG .

carolynm66
9/17/16

I habe played thier game answered ? They don't ever send you anything just Jam up your email with junk. I'm done. DONT USE THIS SITE.

meip
9/9/16

I had to use this to get an "activation code"in order to download a game. I used all fake info because I knew it was a scam. Of course there was no activation code at all.

rickm107
9/6/16

My wife signed up for a "trial", $300 later, we are fighting to get taken off the list. Called Visa, they are so aware of the scam, I didn't even have to explain it, he cancelled my card so they couldn't charge me anymore.

valerieb39
9/5/16

I have tried repeatedly to get supposedly free items from lifescript.com. All I get is the same 14 questions over and over. No matter what I try to get free I get the same questions again, and have never ever gotten anything. I should have listrned to other people if they ssy it is free there is a catch. The scam is YOU GET NOTHING BUT THE SAME 14 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING WITH LIFESCRIPT ON IT YOU GET NOTHING BUT QUESTIONS AND A HEADACHE.Has anyone ever written to the companies that lifescript suppossedly represent. I mean has everyone written to tell them how horrible this site is and how bad it makes their company look. Like Duracell batteries, Swifter, Mr. Clean, Tide, all the cosmetic and skin care companies. If we all do this maybe just maybe we can put Lifescript out if bussiness.. If so please let everyone know what they intend to do.

Tip for consumers: Let rhe companies know thar lifescript is a scam and you never receive their oroducts. If enough of us tell these companies then hopefully the lifescript site would have to be shutdown.

betsyw10
8/31/16

Where are my sample? I've fill out your things at least 100 times ,nothing

susanj92
7/24/16

Have taken the survey more than once thru Inbox Dollars, have never been credited. The survey is an endless loop no matter how you answer. Same offers, same results... Nothing.

annv12
7/18/16

Life script is easy to understand, easy to read .Nothing complicated to do.

beccap3
7/14/16

BEWARE!! Lifescript for women free samples is a SCAM!! They should not be allowed to post on pintrest or any other website for that matter. Shame on you Lifescript!!! I am going to make it my mission to expose and shut this fraud website down. Lifescript is advertising FREE samples on Pintrest. I have posted comments calling them out on their fraud and they have blocked my comments. if anyone reads this and posts on pintrest, look up Lifescript for women and warn others about this fraudulent company...

tanzeemr
7/13/16

They will show pictures of cool free stuff but the second you are done taking their surveys, they will show you the same old stuff. There are like 5-6 free samples but they come up everytime and you don't really get anything. Don't waste your time.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LifeScript staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question