Review of LifeScript

Tel: (800)637-9382
abuse@lifescript.com

sophian10
6/22/17

It seems LifeScript only wants to steal your info. They loop you with every single sign up for just a simple coupon. I made a mistake one day as auto fill in took over and ever since I have gotten NON STOP SPAM on my mobile phone. Prior to that mistake, I never got any. Even in texts. It's beyond annoying and I think they should somehow be taken down as literal information thieves. I'd give a Negative Rating but there is no option. Stay Far away from LifeScript!!!

jackier64
6/16/17

I have taken so many surveys. I have never received one thing! Time after time I have spent a lot of time filling out the surveys trying to see what I may have done wrong.
I don't understand, I have purchased items but still nothing, so when I see people and your advertising saying your WAREHOUSE IS FULL and such, makes me angry because there are others and I who are following directions and still nothing.
Just venting.

donq4
6/6/17

I HAVE NEVER REACHED THE END OF A SINGLE SURVEY ! IVE NEVER RECIEVED A SINGLE SAMPLE , NEVER EARNED A SINGLE PENNY OR SINGLE POINT FROM ANY WEBSITE THAT OFFERS LIFESCRIPT SAMPLES .IM SURE THE MAGGOTS RUNNING THIS BULL$#*! SITE , ARE EXTRACTING OUR INFORMATION AND MAKING BANK . DONT HELP THESE BOTTOM FEEDERS MAKE A SINGLE CENT OFF YOUR COUNTLESS WASTED HOURS ,NO MATTER WHAT THESE PEOPLE SAY YOULL GET.... YOU WONT !

wandal20
5/29/17

I do not, I repeat, DO NOT, have a question. I have a hugh complaint.
I am like, I'm sure majority of everybody else that looks at your post, actually the word is
"SCAM". You have to go through question after question, or site after site. Then, you still never get anything.
All I'll say at this point is your company is a
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I do plan on staying away from you online site. Word of mouth is great advertisement. But it is also BAD advertisement as well, and anything I have said has been my opinion.

This is my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.
And I truly mean this when I say GOD BLESS YOUR WHOLE COMPANY.

reaganw
5/18/17

This site sucks I wish it could be taken offline you try to get free samples and they send you anything they give me the runaround each time they just give you unwanted phone calls also!!!!!!

lashanj
5/11/17

Don't do it. They ask the same questions over and over and you NEVER get anything but unwanted phone calls. This is a MAJOR PHISHING SITE!!!!!! They should be sued for the BS they put people through.

suzany
5/10/17

Lifescript in my opioun is full of bs they ask you. All kinds of questions send you through all this sign up bull$#*! get your phone number and your email send you all kinds of spam and have telemarketers blowing up your phone and you get nothing in the end nothing i have signed up for three yrs and nothing byt...... 5500 junk emails and alot of phone aggervation

maashuc
4/19/17

When I try to remove myself from their mailing list, it tells me my email "is not currently subscribed to any mailing lists." I guess there's no option to just leave me the hell alone. AVOID THESE IDIOTS! If they can't figure out a simple thing like unsubscribing someone from an email list, how can they do anything more complicated??

tammym86
4/16/17

I have tried to do this for the last few years and have never received ANYTHING..They ask all of your private information then you get nothing but spam from other companies

kristenr16
4/3/17

If it doesn't take you to the sample request page after the first page, it won't. All you need to do is enter a valid email that LS likes (sometimes easier said than done).

For anyone who does them but does not get a credit. If you fulfill the requirements in the disclaimer then email the support staff at Swagbucks or Lifescript. Peanut Labs are really good at crediting me even if it takes a day or two to get back to me.

I have had days with 400-500 SB from lifescripts crediting all at once from support tickets. Remember if we don't police this site they won't do it for us. If you meet the requirements speak up and you will be credited.

Just make sure you actually did what you where required to do. Don't contact support if you just click on it then move on.

Tip for consumers: If it doesn't take you to the offer page straight away, use a different email address! LS is really picky when it comes to which email you sign up with.

meganm87
3/30/17

This is just ridiculously stupid it goes no where you keep answering the same questions and get nothing something needs to be done about this site!

veer26
3/24/17

I believe you are using as much as my personal information as you possibly can to become me. You have to be gathering such PERSONAL INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU ARE TEYING TO STEAL MY IDENITY.
IM GIVING YOU 3 DAYS TO RESPIND TO THIS MESSAGE OR IM CONTINUING MY MY FINAL PAPERWORK TO THE BBB.
I HAVE ALREADY SENT THEM SCREEN SHOTS OF YOUR PRIVACY CLAUSES AND ALL OF THE THINGS I SAID NO TO. AND YES TO.
YOU PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT A RING OF INDENTIY THIEVES AND I PROMISE YOU, it WILL BECOME MY LIFES MISSION TO TAKE YOU DOWN.
I PROMISE IT WILL GO ALOT FASTER THAN ALL THE HOOPS YOU MAKE PPL JUMP THROUGH.. AND THERE WILL ALSO BE RESULTS. WHAT YOUR DOING IS CRIMINAL WRONG AND JUST DOWN RIGHT MEAN.
YOU COSTT PPL THEIR DATA TIME THEIR TIME AWAY FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND ALSO EMOTIONAL DISTRESS. THESE AMONG OTHER THINGS I WILL BE IN MY TESTIMONY IN COURT. YES IM GOING TO SUE YOU. YOU LIE AND THATS NOT OK. IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF LIES... MISLEADING PPL WHO GENUINELY WANT TO SAMPLE PRODUCTS SO THEY CAN SHOP FOR PRODUCTS THEY WILL ACTUALLY USE!!
I have also have screen shots of EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT YOU HAVE ADVERTISED AND AM CONTACTING THEM BY PHONE AND EMAIL TO MAKE SURE THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE REPRESENTING THEM IN A LIE AND THAT ULTIMATELY HURTS THIER BUSINESS.
YOU WILL BE HEARING MY NAME AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTILL YOU ARE OFF THE INTERNET AND HOPEFULL ROTTING IN PRISON. IF NOT SLEEPING ON A STREET CORNER. THATS WHERE YOU AND ALL OF YOUR JERKS WHO WORK FOR YOUR SORRY ASS BELONG!!!

ajs23
3/20/17

Why i spent more than an hour of going through same questions and never getting to be able to choose anything. This was pathetic.

shazzd
3/19/17

Wow
From reading all of the customer complaint this Lifescrpt site should be investigated. And to think I thought they were honest.

melissar94
3/12/17

I hate this site so much! I wish they would go bankrupt and get forced offline. That's how awful the Lifescript site is! It runs you in circle for hours and you don't get anything. It's a SCAM! I wouldn't even give one star but zero stars isn't an option.

calliec6
3/12/17

Has anyone ever gotten anything fromLifeScript? I have tried several times and I have spent hours filling out surveys or question and got tired of trying and not getting anything that I quit. So I would advise people to not even try. I like to try sample before I buy, But if it envolves LifeScript, I don't even bother anymore.

lindaa107
3/11/17

for months now i been online trying to get free sample been on your site for a very long time and never do i recevie a free sample you often say a also can get a box of free sample i answer all your questions and still not a thing do i get . Linda Amato at 5 heritage drive harriman ny 10926 unit B . Disapointed with your company . please send me some free samples . THANKS YOU VERY MUCH FOR LISTENING

Tip for consumers: say what you mean.

doesi
3/4/17

I've never taken their surveys because I don't trust ANY company that promises little trinkets for me to sell my soul by devulging all my personal information??? Wake Up Sheeple!!! And STOP giving your blood to these mobile banks for movie tickets and free meals.

fucky72
2/26/17

$#*! you piece of $#*! get the $#*! off the internet you don't offer any advice at all you just keep switching page to page with absolutely no information at all you probably have $#*!ing clueless teenagers that don't know what the $#*! there existence in this world even means working for you if you are going to try offering your non existent advice then get the $#*! out of here you $#*!ing piece of $#*!!

kathyc119
2/17/17

It's just endless surveys and questionnaires and you never received anything. Every once in a while I see someone I know post on Facebook so I figured maybe it changed and I try it again. Nothing's changed, you never receive anything

michelleb244
2/16/17

I filled out information LifeScript asked for. Only to keep being directed to constant surveys. I never ever recieved anything from them ever. LifeScript should be stopped because they are misleading people when they know dang well they never send any freebies to anyone. You people are pathetic!!!!!!!!

denisel62
2/14/17

I have many times gotten excited by the samples shown and filled out the information. I have NEVER received anything from this company. In addition to that I've had one or two companies that I 100% checked no, not interested, called claiming I asked to be contacted! They are scamming us for the info and false leads to the companies! Double scam. Quite brilliant but isn't it illegal?

fdsfdsf1
2/13/17

FAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BSFAKE AND BS

fredg42
2/8/17

I took the "Will you live to 80" quiz, & I found it very incomplete:

--1-- It did NOT ask me my age -- I am 79.3/4 and think that I have a very good chance to live the next 3 months.

--2-- The "canned" recommendations at the end said that I should get a higher education. In 1964 I earned a B.S. (you know what that stands for), in 1967 an M.S. (more of the same), and in 1972 a Ph.D. (the same stuff, piled higher and deeper). The quiz needs to ask about "Higher Education."

christinaa45
2/2/17

I have not received one sample from them. I'm not signing up for anymore freebies until I receive samples in the mail!!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Never received anything other than spam email.

By Antony J. on 6/30/16
Helpful answer

Never got anything from them the never do what they say

By Patricia H. on 1/6/16
Helpful answer

The surveys are crap. Just use the info. to make your life happier.

By Jennifer H. on 5/22/16
Helpful answer

You can get real samples from: SampleADay.com, FreeSample4All.com, snagfreesamples.com & many more.

By Sheryl G. on 10/16/15
Helpful answer

Probably never jeannie. Unfortunately, lifescript isn't what it claims. They have had the same samples for almost two years. Some of the samples never arrive. I think they must work hand n hand

By Colleen C. on 7/29/15
Helpful answer

If it doesn't take you to the offer page straight away, try using a different email address! LS is really picky when it comes to which email you sign up with.

By Kristen R. on 4/2/17
Helpful answer

I've not gotten anything from life script either it is as am but I have received orders from complimentarycrap.com , yofreesamples.com and myfreeproductsamples.com it because the links take you directly to the manufacturer website and form to fill out. NO SURVEYS OR CREDIT CARDS.

By Fuzzy w. on 8/13/16

ME TWO--THREE--FOUR

By Elly M. on 6/24/16

don't do it

By Jennifer H. on 4/21/16
Helpful answer

You will never see any free samples.

By Christy W. on 12/31/15
Questions? Get answers from the LifeScript staff and other customers.

LifeScript?