Review of LifeScript

Tel: (800)637-9382
abuse@lifescript.com

melissai12
10/7/17

A very shady site. Don't waste your time. It's a scam and a lie. In their ads they show a smiling woman holding a box of free samples which is their decoy to lure gullible people to their site to fill out silly surveys and then a lie shows up and says that you can get a free Wal-Mart card. The catch? You have to buy an offer on the page which I refuse. In the meantime my information is being used to receive unwanted phone calls. Not worth it plus you will get nothing. Nothing and unwanted phone calls and spam emails. Worst company ever.

jessicab271
10/4/17

Strings you along with an endless loop of survey questions, none of which allow any answer but to decline. Never reaches an end and never sends anything. Purely an information-harvesting waste of time.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

jamiem140
10/1/17

This should be outlawed. A waste of my time and energy. All lies. Just getting info for companies to hound you. You never get anything free. This should be taken off the internet Hate this. It's a waste of my minutes. If it sounds too good to be true it is. Bull shi@"& cant say enough bad things about this company!!!!!!

maxs96
9/30/17

This is a horrible scam....you never finish one survey when it sends you to another and another....in the meantime collecting your data and selling it.... And you never ever get any samples! I is a horrible fraud and it should be closed down and the perpetrators should be sued or jailed.

anitab64
9/30/17

Such a scam! My time is WORTHY!! The companies that you represent are going to be notified and if they do nothing, the public should avoid buying their products !

cathys96
9/7/17

Would yoy send me the red lobster free gift card or not. Every time I completed a survey its like a never enthing thing and never ever receive the gift card or free samples from you. This is a lie? Stop stole peoples time, efforts and causing emotional damages for innocent civilians. This is seriously considering? After you get the data you are collecting! Damn is enough. If you want to keep doing your work....respect our feelings. The system didn't let me send the message. So I'm posting THIS ENTIRE thing!

gregg300
8/22/17

Stop scamming people you unconscionable P.O.S. And you are what makes good people and advertisers on the web sorry that there is scum like you around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

altheab1
7/31/17

I've filled out several survey's and never got a darn thing. Now too, when I say i don't have certain condition or student debt, I get called anyway, even harrassed. These people get your info and then sell them to others. It's totally a fraud. Why can't the gov't step in and wipe them off the map? It's a crime!

stacies18
7/19/17

They should start a new law like they did for telemarketers and we should be able to sue them. They should also have to pay us for all the wasted hours that added up from filling out so much information and getting nothing but more junk emails to waste more of our time. Hey president of the company you should give me a call and apologize personally.

madisonh30
7/13/17

ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!! its just a whole lot of questions and then you never get your item!! ii honestly wished that it would be tooken down i hate sites like these just a waste of your time and thoughts!!

seanl59
7/13/17

reached their gold level,after jumping through all their required hoops,to get the $100.00 credit card they promised-then the site would not let me claim it-

ellied18
7/11/17

This is a USELESS and total waste of time. The Q&A are repetitive, there is no end and no final question that leads the user to believe any samples to try are for real. The FCC should shut this $#*! down NOW. Don't engage people, it's a scam.

Tip for consumers: My tip is DON'T BOTHER. All the samples start like my photo attached and it ends looping to the same stupid questions, it never ends and no confirmation of any free samples that led you there to start with. It's pointless. So sad, many people would love to give honest reviews on a product, but for God's sake send them out!

teresab105
7/10/17

I have taken seems like a thousand surveys the same questions over & over & over...and what have I received from them....NOTHINGI get emails over & over day after day#!! Same BS...surveys and more surveysAnd that's all U get surveys NOTHING FREE NOTHING! !!!

sherryc55
7/3/17

Bad business did not receive anything at all did all of your survey still waiting for all my stuff .no sample no cat no dog not a thing so stop advertising this stuff if it is not truth to it if you ran out just let it go thank you

sophian10
6/22/17

It seems LifeScript only wants to steal your info. They loop you with every single sign up for just a simple coupon. I made a mistake one day as auto fill in took over and ever since I have gotten NON STOP SPAM on my mobile phone. Prior to that mistake, I never got any. Even in texts. It's beyond annoying and I think they should somehow be taken down as literal information thieves. I'd give a Negative Rating but there is no option. Stay Far away from LifeScript!!!

jackier64
6/16/17

I have taken so many surveys. I have never received one thing! Time after time I have spent a lot of time filling out the surveys trying to see what I may have done wrong.
I don't understand, I have purchased items but still nothing, so when I see people and your advertising saying your WAREHOUSE IS FULL and such, makes me angry because there are others and I who are following directions and still nothing.
Just venting.

donq4
6/6/17

I HAVE NEVER REACHED THE END OF A SINGLE SURVEY ! IVE NEVER RECIEVED A SINGLE SAMPLE , NEVER EARNED A SINGLE PENNY OR SINGLE POINT FROM ANY WEBSITE THAT OFFERS LIFESCRIPT SAMPLES .IM SURE THE MAGGOTS RUNNING THIS BULL$#*! SITE , ARE EXTRACTING OUR INFORMATION AND MAKING BANK . DONT HELP THESE BOTTOM FEEDERS MAKE A SINGLE CENT OFF YOUR COUNTLESS WASTED HOURS ,NO MATTER WHAT THESE PEOPLE SAY YOULL GET.... YOU WONT !

wandal20
5/29/17

I do not, I repeat, DO NOT, have a question. I have a hugh complaint.
I am like, I'm sure majority of everybody else that looks at your post, actually the word is
"SCAM". You have to go through question after question, or site after site. Then, you still never get anything.
All I'll say at this point is your company is a
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I do plan on staying away from you online site. Word of mouth is great advertisement. But it is also BAD advertisement as well, and anything I have said has been my opinion.

This is my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.
And I truly mean this when I say GOD BLESS YOUR WHOLE COMPANY.

reaganw
5/18/17

This site sucks I wish it could be taken offline you try to get free samples and they send you anything they give me the runaround each time they just give you unwanted phone calls also!!!!!!

lashanj
5/11/17

Don't do it. They ask the same questions over and over and you NEVER get anything but unwanted phone calls. This is a MAJOR PHISHING SITE!!!!!! They should be sued for the BS they put people through.

suzany
5/10/17

Lifescript in my opioun is full of bs they ask you. All kinds of questions send you through all this sign up bull$#*! get your phone number and your email send you all kinds of spam and have telemarketers blowing up your phone and you get nothing in the end nothing i have signed up for three yrs and nothing byt...... 5500 junk emails and alot of phone aggervation

maashuc
4/19/17

When I try to remove myself from their mailing list, it tells me my email "is not currently subscribed to any mailing lists." I guess there's no option to just leave me the hell alone. AVOID THESE IDIOTS! If they can't figure out a simple thing like unsubscribing someone from an email list, how can they do anything more complicated??

tammym86
4/16/17

I have tried to do this for the last few years and have never received ANYTHING..They ask all of your private information then you get nothing but spam from other companies

kristenr16
4/3/17

If it doesn't take you to the sample request page after the first page, it won't. All you need to do is enter a valid email that LS likes (sometimes easier said than done).

For anyone who does them but does not get a credit. If you fulfill the requirements in the disclaimer then email the support staff at Swagbucks or Lifescript. Peanut Labs are really good at crediting me even if it takes a day or two to get back to me.

I have had days with 400-500 SB from lifescripts crediting all at once from support tickets. Remember if we don't police this site they won't do it for us. If you meet the requirements speak up and you will be credited.

Just make sure you actually did what you where required to do. Don't contact support if you just click on it then move on.

Tip for consumers: If it doesn't take you to the offer page straight away, use a different email address! LS is really picky when it comes to which email you sign up with.

meganm87
3/30/17

This is just ridiculously stupid it goes no where you keep answering the same questions and get nothing something needs to be done about this site!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Never received anything other than spam email.

By Antony J. on 6/30/16
Helpful answer

Never got anything from them the never do what they say

By Patricia H. on 1/6/16
Helpful answer

The surveys are crap. Just use the info. to make your life happier.

By Jennifer H. on 5/22/16
Helpful answer

You can get real samples from: SampleADay.com, FreeSample4All.com, snagfreesamples.com & many more.

By Sheryl G. on 10/16/15
Helpful answer

Probably never jeannie. Unfortunately, lifescript isn't what it claims. They have had the same samples for almost two years. Some of the samples never arrive. I think they must work hand n hand

By Colleen C. on 7/29/15
Helpful answer

If it doesn't take you to the offer page straight away, try using a different email address! LS is really picky when it comes to which email you sign up with.

By Kristen R. on 4/2/17
Helpful answer

I've not gotten anything from life script either it is as am but I have received orders from complimentarycrap.com , yofreesamples.com and myfreeproductsamples.com it because the links take you directly to the manufacturer website and form to fill out. NO SURVEYS OR CREDIT CARDS.

By Fuzzy w. on 8/13/16

ME TWO--THREE--FOUR

By Elly M. on 6/24/16

don't do it

By Jennifer H. on 4/21/16
Helpful answer

You will never see any free samples.

By Christy W. on 12/31/15
Questions? Get answers from the LifeScript staff and other customers.

LifeScript?