US Government’s NSF

Categories: Daily Deals
810 West Clinch Ave. 8th Floor
Knoxville, TN 37902
Tel: +1.8006886311
be9c768dccf69578330bd3eefb1b9fc16441553702ab0e11ae68a86df9a31356@kgbdeals.com.whoisproxy.org

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

moirab2
11/13/14

I am at the end of my tether with this awful awful company. It has taken 12 weeks for half my order to arrive . I must of sent at least 50 emails to various sites given to me . I have asked for a phone number only to be ignored. The support is rubbish and I will never ever use these clowns again. I intend reporting them to trading standards as I have kept every email I have received.

Tip for consumers: Use another company if you don't want to have a nervous breakdown

anng29
10/12/14

I purchased an item and was give a 10% discount code to use the same day. I immediately tried to purchase something else with the code and was told it wasn't valid. After reading the other reviews I'm wondering if I will ever get the product I ordered. I'm glad I used American Express to pay for it so I can decline the charge if the item doesn't arrive in a timely manner.

juzzielh
8/19/14

Poor Company..Cant make customer satisfaction! Maybe the people whose managing it are lack of professionality! don't by here. Worst ever deals

Tip for consumers: I do not suggest to buy here! Horrible

tinar17
5/1/14

Would not give them a single star!purchased a voucher for a boiler service with Energi Save cannot get an appointment.I have asked for a refund but kgb have refused to give me one.I have made numerous phone calls,emails/ left messages but nothing!energi serve change their e mail address daily,impossible to contact.I want a refund!Does their CEO look at.reviews such as these? Mr Bryan Conly how do you sleep at night!

kathym35
4/3/14

This company (KGB Deals) is a MAJOR RIP OFF!!!
I bought a 2 pair of leggings that we're suppose to fit and average adult. When I received them eight weeks after I ordered them - they would fit a ten year old. I called KGB - David at KGB told me that I could send them back to the company (in Canada) for a refund. David told me that KGB would credit me for the shipping. KGB gave me the incorrect address for the return shipment to Canada - so the leggings were sent back to me. Now I am out $11.00 for shipping. I called KGB again... Spoke to David and his boss Emily. They gave me the correct address - so once again I shipped them back to Canada. The company received them, but the company never credited my account. My credit card company went after the Canadian company and I finally received a credit on my credit card. I called KGB (19 phone calls - I know that is excessive - but I do not like being screwed over. It's the principle) David and his boss Emily told me that they will not credit me the money for shipping now.....they said it up to the customer to acquire all shipping cost. What great customer service! They lie to you. They don't care about there customers or try to make you happy. I would not even give them even one star. NEVER will I be a customer of theirs again NEVER!!!

lamenl
3/4/14

This is the biggest scam they send you a voucher link you can't access they say they are a UK company bur they are based over seas.

jonl22
2/26/14

Your review will help others learn about this website.
Absolutely CRIMINAL! Do not give them your credit card number. They never said anything about a voucher until after I paid... They said they would give me a refund and they never did...they're overseas. What else do you need to know? If it sounds too good to be true, its probably kgbdeals.
Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

brandiw1
2/3/14

Don't waste your time or money!! I ordered something in August 2013 it is now 2014 never received the product or a return phone call. They stole my money. I have sent several emails to try and get a response nothing!! THEY ARE THIEVES!!!

valenciam
1/23/14

First of all it took over 4 weeks to receive my order. Once I received the order, a sweater, it was a piece of crap. Too small, basically a piece of cloth. Only a child could wear it. I tried to return it and receive a refund and I was told I had to deal directly with the vendor. As usual, the vendor tells me the order has been fulfilled and no other communication. I tried several more times and the same response. Since I only spent $30 I have washed my hands of it. However, I warn all consumers to stay away from this site. Too be to be true. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nk19
1/20/14

I have tried to order items from KGB but I never get my product. Currently I ordered something November 19th. The product is out of stock now and I never got my 2 items that I ordered. Now I am trying to find out why. This not the first time this has happened and I waited 6 months to try it again. My advice do NOT use this company. GROUPON is so much better!!!

brandig3
1/10/14

I CANT GET ANY HELP!! Did Not receive package and neither KGB deals or the other merchant, dealsdirect, has responded. I cant get any help and will not use them again.

sharons41
1/8/14

November 2013 I ordered some towels from kgb deals at 35 pounds as a xmas present. I,ve still not received the towels. I,ve emailed numerous times but just get an automated response. No contact number on website. These were paid for on ordering. I would advise that no one ever uses this company.

vikkig1
1/8/14

Absolute rubbish. I bought a deal and paid post but it was a no show all you will get from KGB is automated email response after automated email response. Do not use this site

deec16
11/18/13

Well great NOW I find this site. Note to any dal buyer: too late I learned they have NO phone # anywhere on the site, no address. I got the deal, could not redeem voucher despite several attempts to contact vendor. Emailed them for help. Their response? A lot of links to info that had no bearing on what was going on, AND they told me to do what I had already done. But the real kicker was the notice on the email: If you have not been able to work out the issue, you can resend your complaint in 31 days! Further, it took 14 days to get that response.
The rest of my complaint was about the Vendor, Your Star Forever..auto answer on the phone tells you to email, n/r to email, and the chat is never! on. The $12. deal is for a $79 pkg...there isn't one on their website, the highest is like $39. But what is really horrifying, after I put the credit info in for the shipping amount, I discovered that, instead of the "secure" https notation, there is a star, KGB did not seem to think this was important, but I notified my credit card co. that this company may be ..well accessing credit info w/out bothering to honor their deal.

bp16
11/13/13

I purchased a 7" Tablet PC deal from KGB on 9/16/13 which was supposed to be delivered in 3 weeks. I requested an update from KGB on 10/12/13 when I didn't the product. The gave me the run around for over a month and finally told me that their vendor couldn't deliver the goods and gave me a refund even though I had clearly requested them to ship a similar 7'' tablet instead of refunding me the funds. I wanted KGB to stand behind the transaction and provide the product that they had charged me for. This the last time I will buy anything from this website.

khoit
11/6/13

Do not go for the "deals" they advertised. The price is cheap enough to suck you in and then the trouble begins. You then have to go to the merchant web site. There you will have to redeem the voucher number which you got from kgb deals. You then get slap with a higher fees for shipping and handling. There go your savings. When you have problem with your purchase, KGB is so hard to get hold of. And then, they said they will contact you back which you will not hear from them again. They hope by then you forgot about the whole thing

lillianc21
10/9/13

I have been trying to get a replacement for the defective I phone 4 external battery charger that i bought from KGB. I have been charged for the initial shipping and then for the return shipping and despite complaining about the lack of a replacement being sent, all i get is the run around. THIS SITE IS A SCAM

gemia
9/13/13

They have lots of deals but I had 2 bad experiences out of the 3 purchases I made. Kgb deals merchants I am not too fond of. And the pictures are kind of like false advertisement. Cause when you receive what you ordered it's there but it looks a little cheap like it has no durability. Like they are selling the defective products at a disvouny rate.

jenniferm47
8/23/13

Here is the email I wrote to KGB deals:
This deal seems very sketchy to me. I received my goods, and the deal says the size of the compact is 13 inches by 7.5 inches. This made me believe it was a large, full size product. When I received this, it is about 5.25 inches by 3 inches! The label on the back looks completely fake. Not a legitimate Lancôme product at all! For 19.00 plus 4.99 for shipping and handling this seems like a fraud! This isn't the first time I purchased a voucher on KGB Deals and had it turn out to be a fake name brand product which makes me think if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

This is what they wrote back:
Thank you for your email. We truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We have received an update from the merchant, that this is genuine and Authentic from Authentic Supplier. Your complaint as per the merchant is not valid. 13 x 7.5 is in cm NOT IN INCH. Here at kgbdeals, it is our goal to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve. Making sure our members have a great experience with our site and the fabulous deals we offer everyday.

Here is the deal (see for yourself it says " - which means inches): http://www.kgbdeals.com/national/deals/208673/58-off-lancome-makeup-palette

I forwarded the information to the Lancome company and they are investigating in through their security department.

I will never purchase again from KGB deals. If they can't even admit that this is completely false advertising, and they don't vet their vendors, it is a waste of money and expectations.

stephaniet11
8/19/13

I used my voucher nearly 2 months ago and contacted kgb deals CS after I hadn't received anything a few weeks later. It took them nearly 2 weeks to get a response from the merchant who said it had been shipped. So I told them again that I hadn't received anything, another several days later they say the merchant shipped a replacement. That was nearly 3 weeks ago so I emailed them again about 6 days ago and haven't received a response. I tried calling them today and all I got was an automated message saying "our advisors are busy helping other customers, please send us an email".
I can't get my money back through my bank because I used PayPal and PayPal won't give me my money back because the 45-day-period has ended.
I use groupon, wowcher, etc all the time but kgb deals has been my worst experience with any online purchase so far.

brianc51
8/1/13

I am copying the post from my wife's Facebook page regarding our experience. Word to the wise: NO! Do NOT use this site. EVER!

Buyer Beware: Having experienced nothing but positives with both LIVING SOCIAL and GROUPON, I recently made the regrettable mistake of signing up for KGDeals.com. Bad move. First purchase was advertised as an 82% discount on an outdoor LED Solar Lawn Light (see below), which KGB claimed had originally sold for $99.99

Well, turns out that my purchase price of $18 was approximately $17 more than it was worth. Dollar Tree would be embarrassed to sell it. Not only was it a tiny, cheap plastic, piece of junk, but it also didn't even WORK!

Best of all, trying to get a refund or a return authorization from KGB is impossible. Instead, they informed me that the merchant (in GUANGDONG, China! I kid you not.) wants either photos or a video posted on Youtube. So, how exactly does one take a photo of light NOT working??? As for the video, Brian has now promised them that they'll get a video on Youtube. One that KGB is guaranteed not to like.

82% discount on Outdoor LED Solar Lawn Light - kgbdeals
www.kgbdeals.com
Light up your yard with an Outdoor LED Solar Lawn Light in white, red, blue, green or yellow - get one for $18 and save 82% (reg. $99.99).

shirleye5
5/6/13

Glad I took time to check KGB out and now will not purchase anything.
As I have heard all my life...if it is too good to be true then if probably not good to count on whatever!

robertk53
4/20/13

They don't process referral awards automatically. You have to message customer service, multiple times back & forth, & wait for days, before you ever get them. By the time you do it's normally to late to purchase the deal you wanted to & you only have 60 days to use the KGB Cash so it will go to waste because their system doesn't work right. The only way it works automatically is if both people are signed in at the same time as the purchase is made which is a joke since you don't know when the other persons going to do that.

Groupon is much better & has better customer service.

barbaras33
4/7/13

KB Deals is the biggest RIP-OFF/SCAM out there! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this site! Ordered several things, some of which did not arrive. KB Deals won't refund $$. The one that did was a cheap imitation. I have sent this site to my junk box and chalked the $$ up to a loss.

estherl12
2/7/13

I ordered a set of six Disney Princess movies twelve weeks ago. I was expecting them to arrive four weeks after the order date. Their customer service lied, saying they would ship it in another week. Now it's been another week and when I ask about it they say it is a duplicate issue and they already addressed it. I have been demanding my money back, which they have not acknowledged in any way. Terrible customer service. I don't think I will ever see my product or my money back.