US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jenr35
11/25/16

If you have ordered and you did not receive the merchandise take it up with your bank or credit card company. They will fight the charges.

Tip for consumers: run away!

scotts203
9/21/16

Watch getting Nike Jerseys from this site. They are cheap Chinese Knockoffs. http://www.seahawksteamprostore.com/

lh58
8/4/16

does any one have a phone number for MLB JERSEY OUTLET.COM? My son ordered from here and I did not get to look at the web site before he did and now we have not receive his order!!!

lennyd9
3/4/16

Ordered jerseys haven't seen a confirmation or email. There a waste of time and money!!!

davidg214
12/20/15

I ordered a jersey for my brother's christmas gift on 12/3/15 and got a confirmation email that I was charged for the amount, but thats it. I havent recieved any other info on my purchase and the site just keeps saying "processing"

johnp318
12/18/15

I ordered from this company on 11/28/15. I received an e-mail confirmation from them shortly after. I have yet to receive my order. I have tried emailing them via the confirmation e-mail and by the contact us information on the website. I have yet to receive a response from them. The amount they charged my credit card was incorrect. I just filed a dispute with my credit card company. I feel a one star rating is too high for them.

michaelr182
12/17/15

I ordered jerseys from jerseysoutlet.co on 12/3/15, received a confirmation email from an outside source (?) and have not heard anything since. My account says the transaction is pending even though they took my money. I should have not ordered when I saw shipping was $30 flat fee! Just called my bank to dispute the $95. Do not order from this company! It also has a very high scam alert on scamadvisor

pamt14
10/14/15

They stole credit information! Never got merchandise! Never got reply. It's a scam. Not in America

jl81
4/11/15

If the greedy asses in American wouldn't charge 6x's the price of the actual worth of the merchandise, then we wouldn't have to deal with shaddy sites to get gear for what it's really worth!! We should all just quite buying until they bring the prices down, that's how stuff gets done America..If we keep buying at that price, then it will never change!

ryanr41
1/16/15

Total scam, They will not send your Jerseys but take your money......5-7 days, yeah right try a month and not even an email response. If you feel like spending money on this site you are better off using your cash as toilette paper!

main2
5,534 helpful votes
10/25/13

Cheap Made-In-China Online Website
(_) Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
Maybe, You Will Get What You Paid For... Counterfeit Goods!
You may get your items seized by customs, and face legal action!
These Piracy Operations offer to sell Cheap merchandise at prices that indicate an obvious theft.
Sites are often hosted in China known for selling copyright infringing items (Counterfeit Goods).
These Piracy sites claim to be Authorized Resellers or Online Outlet Stores - which they are not.
Payment is often through PayPal to an E-Mail Address, Western Union or Bank Transfer, "No Money Back Guarantee".
These scam sites are only after your money and make it hard to return/receive refunds.
Usual contact information is to a free email account.
Do not click on links found in spam e-mail messages or these websites.
Do not become their next victim. Fully read the site terms and policy's before using.
Remember: the import of Trademark/Copyright Infringement or Counterfeit products is illegal in many countries.

(_) Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacturer's website is a fake site shipping crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship any fakes at all.

(_) The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacturer's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

(_) All of which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business.

(_) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
Scammers/Spammers always lie.
If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

=================================================
(_) Read this - Buying from China?
------------
Read this - Paying by Paypal or Electronic Transfer?
------------
Read this - Best indications of fraud is scammers wanting you to send money by services like Western Union and Moneygram.
Read this - Not Sure it's a Scam? Scam Email Checklist:
=================================================

danew6
10/25/13

So the 3 jerseys NFL jerseys that I got look awesome! If they are not real they sure look the part...I ordered the Nike elite cut jerseys and they look like the ones the Broncos wear on game day! My overall experience was a 3 to 4 star experience but gave a 4 because of the quality of the jersey. My only gripes are that the jerseys were priced at about $64 and when its all said and done I paid about $110 after shipping and taxes I'm cool with this cause each one would be about $120 at a sporting goods store. The site said you could pay with a visa or master card but when I paid it would only let me use a visa which is my debit card and doesn't have the same protection as my master card plus if it was a scam I didn't want them having access to my bank account but went for it anyways. The shipping took a lot longer than they said I ordered on 10.10.13 and just got in the mail today 10.25.13 they say 3-10 business days...so don't order if you need right away. But I did get what I ordered all right sizes and all the quality that I had hoped for so overall good buy. Got it in time for the game this week against the Redskins!!!

ryanw18
10/24/13

Just got my Toronto Maple Leafs Nazem Kadri jersey today. The shipping took 4 or 5 days longer than they said it would, but when i finally got it I was impressed. It has legit Reebok tags, says it was made in Canada (but I know it came from China) and looks and feels like a real jersey. If the shipment was on time woulda given it five stars

margaritam1
10/12/13

well yes its a cheap price .... im still waiting on my order to come in. i literlly paid more shipping than for the jerseys i bought. it says 4-7 buissness days for delivery. its been 4 weeks now and nothing.i email them various times. good thing i paid with paypal. i opened a dispute with paypal that i havent receive my item or heard from this website. paypal contact them with the dispute and guess what???? i finally got a reply and their answer was " sorry it was national day so everyone was off duty" really???????? smh so they finally "processed my order" i kept asking for a tracking number so i can know were my package was. took them three days to answer me again. they gave me a tracking number and asked me to cancel the dispute.......lol which im not, until i get my merchandise. just for the reason that the website they gave me to check were my package is , is chinesse and i dont understand it n it dont show if its my tracking number.so now for the waiting game. i will post another review when ;hopefully; get my items. my advice is to pay with paypal they help u resolve any problems with fradulent websites...

alains2
9/12/13

Cheap jersey, but sooooooo fake !

And undersized !

I ordered a basketball jersey, size XXL, for under $20.- plus shipping.

First of all, it came from China. Serious ?!

Then it looked authentic from far away, but if you closer, you notice it's a fake.

Anyway, I tried it on. Ohoh, it's not a size XXL ! It sizes between L and XL.

I contacted them by email, sent them photos of their jersey compared to a real jersey I bought in the US, argued that their site said that if there's a difference of 2cm they would pay the exchange shipping cost. So many mails for nothing. Why can't they just say "OK, we made a mistake, send us back the jersey and we'll send you a bigger size" ?

Damn, serves me right for buying cheap stuff !

sabrinal1
3/11/11

Be warned - this same person has a website; boots4u

I ordered some Uggs as a Christmas present, and they were too small - because they had them listed as the wrong size on the website

When I tried to get exchange them they said that I should sell them and just purchase another pair!!!

I have been emailing and they rarely reply, so I just keep emailing

The latest email they told me to be patient and they had sent them and gave mean order number, this was in fact somebody elses order of jerseys being sent to the USA - I live in the UK!

I have made a complaint with econsumer.gov and am awaiting a response

Appalling customer service- DO NOT USE

christ239
2/26/11

After seeing theses reviews wow. I just ordered an hour ago 215$ we'll see how many come if any.... how long should I wait any word? And if I ordered with bank of america how can I get my money back help please!

chade
2/24/11

I ordered a few jerseys since they were only 17.98 a piece, some Valentine's Day special. I thought that my jersey-wearing days were kinda over, but I thought, WTF, I'll get a Noah Bulls jersey and a Florida Gators Tebow jersey... and after getting carried away a little, I put a couple more into my cart.

I received my "jerserys" from this website in the mail today, and wow, what a joke. I had to rub my eyes because I wasn't sure if I was seeing them correctly. The logos are all home-made, the stitching is off-center and it's a totally fraudulent product of the real jersey.

I would upload pictures, but I'm not even going to take these things out of the packaging, I'm just going to send them back (or honestly, give them away).

I am going to attempt to return the items, however, I already feel that this website is a scam based on a few things I discovered after looking more closely at it. The return policy is pretty normal, but you need "authorization" in order to officially return something. The site tells you to call a phone number and get an authorization number from someone. However, I can't get anything but the Voicemail when trying the list phone number.

I was supposed to receive this:

Products
Sub-Total: $107.88
EMS Rates (Flat Rate(Shiping cost 23$,Insurance 3.5$ Per Item,Handling
fee:1.5$ Per Item ) US): $53.00
Total: $160.88

Damnit, I should have known when they don't spell "shipping" right.

Six jerseys. I ended up actually receiving four. The website never sent the Blake Griffin or Tebow jerseys. Also, the D-Wade throwback I ordered came as the modern jersey.

Needless to say I was all excited to post a picture of my new Noah jersey on my twitter feed. Instead, sadly, I write a post warning people about a site that I should have known better about.

Oh well. Just another life lesson learned for a small fee. This time it was $160.88.

germana1
2/14/11

DON'T DO IT!!!! NEVER BUY HERE!!!!!
Made Purchase and my bank was charged with $4 more than the actual price, then never received meerchandise in the mail. No contact info but an e-mail. They replied saying they do not have the items in stock and to choose something else...!#$%@#$%!#$%!!!!!!!

bcc
12/20/10

I rated it low because the professionalism is utter trash and the service was bunk. The owner that runs it speaks little English first off. When I placed my order, I received only 2 of the 3 jerseys I purchased. When I informed the owner, he claimed the 3rd must be in the mail (from what broken English I mustered from the conversation). So I waited. Nothing came. I asked him about it and said they were out of it, and didn't update the website. It's been over a month and the website is still not updated to show my jersey as sold out and I have yet to get my refund for it. Every time I asked for it (about 8 times so far) he says the refund is 'processing'. Nothing is explained in our conversation. I would literally ask, "Where is my refund or jersey?" He would reply with "prcessing" or "ASAP".

I would not recommend this website unless you like to gamble. The two jerseys I did get were Okay. The MLB jersey was good. I must admit. It was stitched well and had no flaws. The NFL jersey however, was messily stitched. It was authentic looking, but the stitching was incredibly messy and I had to chop off a bunch of loose ends. But forget about the NBA jersey I also purchased. The refund nor the jersey will never be seen from. I hope this saved someone the trouble. I know jerseys are expensive and it's tempting to find something cheaper. But again, if you want to take the risk, expect disappointment.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Jerseys-outlets staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question