Review of Jerseys-outlets

maureenp26
1/18/18

Total scam!! I have been trying to get my money back for over a month. Only communication is through some idiot at cs@fanzoutlet.com. Not stopping until they give me my money back even if I have to fly to China!!

amh3
1/17/18

First they overcharged my card. Then it took over 5 weeks to get the jersey I ordered. I ordered a white Adidas Gordon Hayward Celtics jersey in Medium. They sent me a Large Nike Jersey and the collar of the jersey was pink and white, not green and white. I sent pictures and said I wanted a refund. They want me to buy another jersey instead! They wont refund my money or send me a return label to ship it back. Bought under the website authenticcelticstore.com. They operate dozens of these sites and are based in China.

bryand59
1/13/18

Do not order from this outfit!! I gave them a 100.00 order and guess what. They cannot find my order but the credit card payment went through. Still trying to get my money back. Hopefully, the cc company can resolve.

kathyb170
12/10/17

I placed an order and received notice from them that it didnt go thru and to order again. Checked my online banking and they had indeed got paid. Finally got my refund and this outfit is bugging me to lift my dispute and to pay them. After 18 days the shirt did come, but I will return it and let them wait, like I did!

brucea45
11/27/17

This company is a complete scam They will steal your money and then ignore any messages you try to send them

ryanl91
11/26/17

Ordered 2 jerseys, the one didn't have the right sleeve type I wanted but whatever the size was correct but the 2nd one was two sizes to small! Won't return it unless I pay for the $#*! up or they give me a discount and I keep it! I don't want a discount cause I'm not ordering there again to get it $#*!ed up again! Worst company ever, Don't order from them!

jamest251
11/20/17

I ordered 6 items in order to get free shipping. Their first email back to me said I only ordered 4 items, and gave me a link to another pay site so I could give them more money. They said if there was a problem for me to speak up before they processed the order. Well, I have spoken up and requested a refund. We'll see how that goes. I do not like scammers and will fight this until every penny is back in my account.

tomr133
1/12/17

Guys it's a scam they charge you for items they don't have then they make you change them without giving you a refund option. They then give you a bogus tracking number eventually after 50 or so emails they said they would refund my money that was four days ago still nothing

colletteh2
1/10/17

I feel so taken advantage of from this company... I ordered 3 jersey from this company what a mistake or product and no refund. They took my money within maybe 2 hours after the order. I had a bad feeling at that point. Boy was I right I have been emailing them for almost 3 weeks 1st they said they already shipped them so they couldn't cancel my order. I waited 3 days for it to track but no info. It's been back and forth since then.No refund no package and no tracking info. Calling my bank next.......

mickeym31
1/4/17

Placed order and all was well. Nice product decent prices. Tracked shipment said was delivered but never was. Contacted usps, (the only option for shipping) said package was misdelivered to wrong address. Contacted seller to assist in getting package delivered correctly and was told they shipped to right address and it's up to me to track it down. Very poor customer service. Would gladly pay double for service from company that cares about customers.

georges220
1/1/17

Order Thanksgiving weekend, didn't arrive until Dec. 29

kathyc110
12/15/16

FAQ-"Be sure to read #8! No matter what-the item CANNOT BE RETURNED!!!!!!
I received the wrong item even though the order # had the right info on it. Just lost my money and am out a Christmas present for a young man who will be totally sad. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!!

paulad38
12/6/16

I ordered from a website FootballFanatics..one I have ordered from before without problems. ..unfortunately they use a seller,jeresysupplyoutlet and this is in China..things the website does not information you of. Immediately after my purchase my card info was stolen and used to buy automotive parts in China. As with other I emailed this site with no response. Now I have a cancelled card and no way to pay my bills. DO NOT BUY ..LEAVE THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY!!!

jenr35
11/25/16

If you have ordered and you did not receive the merchandise take it up with your bank or credit card company. They will fight the charges.

Tip for consumers: run away!

scotts203
9/21/16

Watch getting Nike Jerseys from this site. They are cheap Chinese Knockoffs. http://www.seahawksteamprostore.com/

lh58
8/4/16

does any one have a phone number for MLB JERSEY OUTLET.COM? My son ordered from here and I did not get to look at the web site before he did and now we have not receive his order!!!

lennyd9
3/4/16

Ordered jerseys haven't seen a confirmation or email. There a waste of time and money!!!

davidg214
12/20/15

I ordered a jersey for my brother's christmas gift on 12/3/15 and got a confirmation email that I was charged for the amount, but thats it. I havent recieved any other info on my purchase and the site just keeps saying "processing"

johnp318
12/18/15

I ordered from this company on 11/28/15. I received an e-mail confirmation from them shortly after. I have yet to receive my order. I have tried emailing them via the confirmation e-mail and by the contact us information on the website. I have yet to receive a response from them. The amount they charged my credit card was incorrect. I just filed a dispute with my credit card company. I feel a one star rating is too high for them.

michaelr182
12/17/15

I ordered jerseys from jerseysoutlet.co on 12/3/15, received a confirmation email from an outside source (?) and have not heard anything since. My account says the transaction is pending even though they took my money. I should have not ordered when I saw shipping was $30 flat fee! Just called my bank to dispute the $95. Do not order from this company! It also has a very high scam alert on scamadvisor

pamt14
10/14/15

They stole credit information! Never got merchandise! Never got reply. It's a scam. Not in America

jl81
4/11/15

If the greedy asses in American wouldn't charge 6x's the price of the actual worth of the merchandise, then we wouldn't have to deal with shaddy sites to get gear for what it's really worth!! We should all just quite buying until they bring the prices down, that's how stuff gets done America..If we keep buying at that price, then it will never change!

ryanr41
1/16/15

Total scam, They will not send your Jerseys but take your money......5-7 days, yeah right try a month and not even an email response. If you feel like spending money on this site you are better off using your cash as toilette paper!

main2
5,681 helpful votes
10/25/13

Cheap Made-In-China Online Website
(_) Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
Maybe, You Will Get What You Paid For... Counterfeit Goods!
You may get your items seized by customs, and face legal action!
These Piracy Operations offer to sell Cheap merchandise at prices that indicate an obvious theft.
Sites are often hosted in China known for selling copyright infringing items (Counterfeit Goods).
These Piracy sites claim to be Authorized Resellers or Online Outlet Stores - which they are not.
Payment is often through PayPal to an E-Mail Address, Western Union or Bank Transfer, "No Money Back Guarantee".
These scam sites are only after your money and make it hard to return/receive refunds.
Usual contact information is to a free email account.
Do not click on links found in spam e-mail messages or these websites.
Do not become their next victim. Fully read the site terms and policy's before using.
Remember: the import of Trademark/Copyright Infringement or Counterfeit products is illegal in many countries.

(_) Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacturer's website is a fake site shipping crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship any fakes at all.

(_) The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacturer's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

(_) All of which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business.

(_) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
Scammers/Spammers always lie.
If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

=================================================
(_) Read this - Buying from China?
------------
Read this - Paying by Paypal or Electronic Transfer?
------------
Read this - Best indications of fraud is scammers wanting you to send money by services like Western Union and Moneygram.
Read this - Not Sure it's a Scam? Scam Email Checklist:
=================================================

danew6
10/25/13

So the 3 jerseys NFL jerseys that I got look awesome! If they are not real they sure look the part...I ordered the Nike elite cut jerseys and they look like the ones the Broncos wear on game day! My overall experience was a 3 to 4 star experience but gave a 4 because of the quality of the jersey. My only gripes are that the jerseys were priced at about $64 and when its all said and done I paid about $110 after shipping and taxes I'm cool with this cause each one would be about $120 at a sporting goods store. The site said you could pay with a visa or master card but when I paid it would only let me use a visa which is my debit card and doesn't have the same protection as my master card plus if it was a scam I didn't want them having access to my bank account but went for it anyways. The shipping took a lot longer than they said I ordered on 10.10.13 and just got in the mail today 10.25.13 they say 3-10 business days...so don't order if you need right away. But I did get what I ordered all right sizes and all the quality that I had hoped for so overall good buy. Got it in time for the game this week against the Redskins!!!

I ordered nearly 30 jerseys from coogia.feng@gmail.com (jerseys-outlets.com). i paid through paypal, and he eventually gave me a fake/faulty tracking number. it has been 10 business days and the tracking number is still not in the system, and since then he has been ignoring all my messages. i recently got a message from him, solely saying that he is on holidays until february 10th, so not to expect a response until then. i paid most of it through money i had on my paypal account. looks like i was completely scammed. do not do business with this website. can anyone tell me what i should do to try and get my money back?

By Matthew B. [Jerseys-outlets Rep]

Questions? Get answers from the Jerseys-outlets staff and other customers.

Jerseys-outlets?