Review of Jaro Education

Jaro Education reviews

Education
11th floor,Vikas Centre, Near Golf Club, Dr. C.G. Road, Chembur (East), Mumbai - 400074
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400074, India
Tel: 02261439700

1 star

mustafak12
7/9/17

Im pursuing 2 Year PGDM in SupplyChain Management from Welingkar Institute of Management (Lateral Entry)
Admission is process through Jaro Education, They have done my counselling for this related course, explained all the relative information about the course in a very precise manner from curriculum to fee structure, Updating via call and SMS time to time for every schedule of the course and helping in resolving any query related to course, They have excellent staff to assist the students for there queries,

The completely recommend to go with JARO EDUCATION if you want one point solution to your Career.

Regards,

Mustafa K.

jitheshn
6/30/17

Whenever I had queries, i was guided to appropriate faculty or resolved my queries in no time. The best support i received always

rajeshreem
6/23/17

I took admission for 2yrs PGDM course from Welingkar's .As i started with the course from time to time i got the calls of mentors,they solved all my queries and helped me alot in every situation.jaro education has co ordinated well in everything.It is a best place for learning while doing job side by side.

rohits42
6/21/17

Right place to learn
Good faculty
Examination system was good
Continous learning
All queries solved in short times
No followups reuired for anything
I think the qualities that a business school is having , welingker institute have all that good qualities .

Its a right place for students who enjoy there job as well as studies at the same time. So i recommded all those students who want to do PGDM course please join welingker institute as it is not good it is best place.

nirajk3
6/21/17

I took admission for PGDM course frm welinkar and as a support system, jaro education has taken care of all the admission and documentation process. All the co ordination was gud and proper.Thanks for the support jaro education.

surajn1
6/19/17

From the day of enrollment things are going good with Jaro as well as Alliance, I appreciate the work, commitment and on time resolution of any problems faced by the candidates.

shilpag3
6/16/17

Good to be linked with the course .The programme is helping me groom myself to a great extent .The course is good for the people who wants to learn and work... thank you jaro education...

swapnar
6/7/17

I have satisfied with the services . Faculties teachings is very good . And from Nibha i got this opportunity thanks to her .

amarn8
6/2/17

Jaro education is a best institution.
I am reading from and I fell so happy.
Jaro education,s teaching faculty is best and it's all thing is best

shashis5
6/2/17

Jaro Education is very quick in response whether its payment related, study related or any other assistance course related.. very nice keep it up

rohits40
6/2/17

I am very happy with cooperation from Welingkar institute & Jaro Education.Also thanks to Ms. Charmy for her Prompt & helpful Service.

Regards,
Rohit Sontakke

anjus5
6/2/17

The Best Institute for Management Studies.
I am a Student of Jaro Education and currently pursuing PGDM-HR.
I received excellent services and support from the Institute and helped me a lot to do my studies as well as my work.
By doing PGDM from Jaro education it helped me a lot to enhance my career.

premc2
6/1/17

It's a wonderful experience to be connected with Ms.Charmy A/c Jaro Educn amazing coordination and prompt solution got from her, she always try to get resolve the query at anytime of service arena,she is a nice being human. always active in actionable manner and give her best @ 100% satifaction of all queries ..So I much more thankful for Ms.Charmy as well Jaro education to provide quick and timely support when I required or queried. So I can say it's best place to enhance your career path as well fantastic for your betterment of your professional career.

Thank you very much Charmy and Jaro Education.

Regards
Prem Chandra
Jaro/Welinkar Education..

vinayakj
5/25/17

At Welingker the concept of online virtual classrooms,video lectures along with effective study material is done by Jaro Education.
2 yr HPGD for the employees is best here.Thanks to Jaro Education and Welingker Institute.

snehan2
5/17/17

I m Sneha Narkar..I have joined 2years HPGD course..JARO Education and wellingkar Miss Samiksha Is very co-operative and always ready to help.

dharas3
5/16/17

Hey It was my dream to continue my study even after my marriage and that is fulfilled by JARO Education..Excellent course content,very helpful team and best thing is convienency..yes...homeschooling,ways of exam conduct,easy to approach,helpful study material,good cooperation..thanks for it as it is agreat platform for housewives and working professionals... and best thing is you get an exposure too with the help of various workshops and company visits etc.. thanks(Dhara.Shah)

alia222
4/29/17

I am always looking out for a homeschooling facilities because now i am working and i need to be working as a professional with my homeschooling facilities, so i got better opportunities with the help of jaro education. They are giving you the best and best counselling related to your career-oriented programme what u should have to do and explaining each and every part of your subject and course which gives you an opportunity to work professionally and heightened your career and the best thing is that they all are very kind and helping hand and best team i have ever seen,specially i would like to say thanks the special person her name name is nandini bachwani i appreciate the service which she provide me form start to end each things fully, she had explained me the admissions process date and explained me all the things how to login, about my specialization each and every tools after my login what is the use of all the tools on their after you logged in, i am appreciate to your service which u have provide me jaro education and also special thanks to nandini giving me a chance to prove myself once again.
Ali abbas sayyed
Pgdm-IB

vinayh1
4/21/17

I am really happy to join Welingkar institute thanks to JARO Education totally convenient for online education the most important and usefully part is we care any queries you put on it they solve your query quickly and also call us to solve the query as well as they help us we care really helpful.

touhida2
4/20/17

I hare admit that I am very happy with the coordination and cooperation of Welingkar Institute of management ,thank to jaro education very good culture very smooth atmosphere to study .over all I give 5 star out of 5 .
I would like to refer candidates in future .

poonamp4
4/15/17

Jaro education has really helped working professionals to take part time courses & get well educated.

snehald
4/11/17

Hie I am snehal , I had a great experince with jaro education , I had Learned lots of things from here. I am very happy to joined JARO EDUCATION .The great platform for all student especially for those people working. I Happyily appreciate in their service .Specially thanking you Mr. Vaibhav Sonavane ,Ms.Chaya kamble & Ms. Mamta upadhyay .Thanking to Jaro education from bottom of my heart .

carolineg37
4/8/17

At first when I decided to pursue further studies I was apprehensive thinking about the number of rounds I would have to make to colleges to complete my admission formalities. But thanks to Jaro Education, all my worries were taken care of. They not only suggested the best course but also ensured completion of admission procedures at a time and place convenient to me. Everything was finalized within a couple of days without any hassle.

farooqs2
3/15/17

I am Farooq Sahid Shaikhl. It is indeed a good learning exp with up to date online facility, video lectures. I m very glad that I am joined Welingkar Institute for my 2 year PGDM-DLP/HB course. OCT 16 batch. Also I would like to thanks Saniya Shaikh from Jaro Institute of Management, Technology & Research Pvt. Ltd. This organization is a great platform for all students, especially for those pepole working ones because we hardly get time for VCF lectuer.Happy to write review .

sandipg
3/11/17

Hii ! I am Sandip Gupta, working in bajaj finance limited.I have joined Welingkar institute for PGDM hybrid program. As per my experience JARO education is one of the most helpful system for all Students. It given us a great opportunity for learning, especially the VCF lectures & PCP lectures. In PCP lectures we interact with our teaching faculties and our batch mates to share the experience and ideas.
I'm very thankful to JARO education.

vishaln2
2/28/17

I am Vishal NIrmal, I working in a Bharti Airtel LTD Company. I m very glad that I am joined Welingkar Institute for my 2 year PGDM-DLP/HB course.The 2 years designed curriculum of the institute given me a good learning opportunity. Also I would sincerely like to thanks Shruti Sheth & Shweta Dubey from Jaro Institute of Management, Technology & Research Pvt. Ltd. This organization is a great platform for all students, especially for those pepole working ones because we hardly get time for VCF lecture. However, this organization has given me a platform to complete my Post Graduation.with such supportive staff.It provide really very good knowledge about the course and payment structure . and value the students. Nice follow up for payment. Good behavior, remind for the payment in proper time. I have very much appreciate in their service.A big thank you for this course and to the helpful staff. Thanks once again Thank from bottom of my heart Shruti Sheth & Shweta Dubey from Jaro Institute of Management, Technology & Research Pvt. Ltd.

Helpful answer

Hi Raj k. Online MBA is a boon for the working professionals. as online MBA offers great deal of flexibility and convenience, the ones who cannot compromise on their professional commitments can easily opt for the same. Online MBA facilitates Anytime-Anywhere learning and it is one of the major benefits that online MBA offers. For any further assistance you can reach us on 022-61439700 . Thanks for Reaching us. Good Day! Regards, Datta

By Datta G. [Jaro Education Rep] on 4/11/16
Questions? Get answers from the Jaro Education staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Jaro Education