US Government’s NSF
Review of Jaro Education

Jaro Education reviews

100%
Categories: Education
11th floor,Vikas Centre, Near Golf Club, Dr. C.G. Road, Chembur (East), Mumbai - 400074
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400074, India
Tel: 02261439700

Rating Distribution

1 star

Detailed Rating Summary

sumeetm
1/21/17

I, Sumeet Mirajkar, am very glad that I joined Welingkar Institute for my 2 year PGDM-DLP/HB course.The 2 year designed curriculum of the institute gave me a good learning. Also I would sincerely like to thank Natasha Noronha from Jaro Institute of Management, Technology & Research Pvt. Ltd. for helping me out on all my queries, guiding me through the course. Thank you Welingkar and a special thanks to JARO.

piyushl
1/21/17

Managing job and studies together is really a difficult task to achieve. But it was Natasha Noronha with her leadership qualities has helped me excel in my academics. Proactive communications, timely notifications in regards to payments & exam schedules, resolving queries as swiftly as possible & being available even during weekends to not make me feel lost in the busy routine. Overall it has been a very smooth trasnsition. Thank you all for your efforts.

stannym
1/16/17

I, Stanny Menezes, working in total capacity of Senior Manager, General Administration & Customer Care at Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, am very glad that I joined Welingkar Institute for my 2 year PGDI course.
The 2 year designed curriculum of the institute gave me a good learning.
In spite of my hectic working schedule, the suppor I received from the Welingkar team made my learning much easier.
I wish the entire Welingkar team all the best for 2017 & the years to come to continue the good work in developing students.

rupalir1
1/14/17

Its been a great experience to be connected with jaro , excellent coordination. Being more thankful to Jaro education to provide necessary and timely support as and when needed. Best place to enhance your career path.

manishk24
1/11/17

It was very tough for me to proceed my MBA with Job but the way Jaro convinced me about Jaro Education, really I got a lot of Confidence.

I got great and fantastic support by Shruti Sheth. She always helped me timely about my exam schedule, date and time. Thank you Shruti I can say because of you only, now I am on the verge to complete my MBA successfully.

Thanks.

nishas7
1/11/17

I work as a research and my job profile is more of travelling. But even then i manage to give my examinations (most of the time). Thanks a lot Sheetal for always helping me with the reminders and saving me from backlogs :)
The course syllabus is really good and would strongly recommend to others also.

Thanks for making the hardest thing very simple.

varuna3
1/11/17

I have recently completed my Fourth semester of PGDBM from Narsee Monjhee. I had enrolled myself for the distance program via Jaro Education. Would like to take an opportunity to thank Jaro Education for their continuous support throughout the programme. They have always extended valuable support whenever required during the course of the programme. Right from the very beginning be it admission process, collection of documents till the last minute queries before examinations they have always helped me in all possible ways. Definitely a great help in shaping your career. Thanks Jaro..!!

Regards,Varun

surajn
1/5/17

I had a Great Learning Experience with Jaro Education. The Team was very supportive throughout my course and guided me in resolving all my queries.

Thank You for all the support and I sincerely appreciate all the efforts of Jaro Education.

Keep up the Good Work :)

pankajp9
12/30/16

I worked in a MNC Company. i allways forget my examination date, fees and all education related activities but Shruti Seth Ma'am from Jaro Education she allways help me for exams and allways guide me on examination related issue and it isa great experience with jaro education and i would highly recommend more people to go for it". I am very happy with services and help provided on time ,Whenever there is any query i receive prompt response and help from Shruti Sheth. I am feeling very happy with jaro education.thanks for support. jaro education

vinayp6
12/28/16

Study and working together is hard to manage. Jaro Education helped solve this problem.

While working sometimes its hard to keep tap on Project, Exams, Fees, Lectures etc. Shruti Sheth my counsellor from Jaro Education sent me timely reminders as well as assistance which really helped me to manage both the things.

Appreciate great affords and ease of making work and studies happen together smoothly.

ashishm6
12/23/16

Really great experience with Shruti Sheth, jaro education....
The way she was followed up with me and solving my queries really helpful to me.....
Appreciate her work.....
Keep it up.... Best wishes ....

gauravp7
12/21/16

Working students should always go for Jaro Education , excellent Coordination ! Thanks Jaro !

shenbagas
12/20/16

A wonderful, colorful and cheerful experience with jaro community, particularly interaction with Shruti sheth. Adding credible value to professionalism.

Soaring to the new heights.

omkarp2
12/19/16

it is a great experience with jaro education and i would highly recommend more people to go for it". I am very happy with services and help provided on time, Whenever there is any query i receive prompt respresponses and help from Shruti Sheth.
Thx for supporting jaro education...

yogeshm5
12/18/16

"JARO EDUCATION"
IT GIVES BEST OPPORTUNITY TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS THEIR CAREER IN MANAGEMENT PROFESSION, IN SIMPLE WAY.

pranayap
12/10/16

Its been a great experience to be connected with jaro , excellent coordination ! Working students should definately go for Jaro Education!

geofiyag
12/9/16

Jaro Education provides a very good atmosphere wherein you can enhance your career with education and work.Many are confused and still carry on with studies and end up not knowing what to do next. Jaro fills gap between the education and work sector. Its a best PG program for a working professional where you can gain a lot of knowledge and also maintain your work life. And also very supporting faculty right from the payments to examinations everything well organised. Thankyou Jaro for all the guide and support. Jaro Rocks!!!!

nileshg1
10/20/16

Having a good learning experience with Jaro Education. Looking forward to complete the online Hybrid MBA successfully.

aakankshak
10/15/16

Jaro Education is doing a wonderful job by connecting education with money, which leads to a professional to a better career path. The services, assistance, troubleshooting etc they provide is outstanding.
Keep it up Jaro.

sagars10
9/10/16

Welingkars is one of the best places to do pg from that is something i have found out. Thanks jaro for all the timely help and support you have provided. The whole experience has been very smooth and tension free for a busy person like me. Highly recommended.

ankitaa4
9/9/16

Good communication skill
Nyc to talk with student.
Excellent

sayalin
8/28/16

Jaro education provides very good facility of distance learning for all those who are unable to reach out and attend colleges. I am happy with the services and will like to suggest to make VCF process simpler.

siddhic
8/28/16

The people are always ready to help. My cousin has done online MBA from Jaro education , the entire procedure from Taking admission to Placement assistance was really simple and helpful . Strongly recommending Jaro education . Happy to write jaro education reviews .

rebeccam100
8/26/16

Hi all.. M I am glad that I took up this corse.. Everything thing associated with it has been a good experience.. They hv d best staff n they all offer great support.. Hatss off to Jaro... Thank you for the support..

somyas3
8/23/16

MBA was my first priority after completing graduation , finding bit diificult to manage work and study all together , I sincerely thanks JARO education to help me with all the response I get through ... Natasha/ Ekta ...and their team to alwys there to sought all the queries ... And make it simple and benefit ...

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Jaro Education staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
rajk47
Raj k.
on 4/11/16
Answer
dattag
Datta G. [Jaro Education Rep]
A: Hi Raj k.

Online MBA is a boon for the working professionals. as online MBA offers great deal of flexibility and convenience, the ones who cannot compromise on their professional commitments can easily opt for the same. Online MBA facilitates Anytime-Anywhere learning and it is one of the major benefits that online MBA offers.
For any further assistance you can reach us on 022-61439700 .

Thanks for Reaching us. Good Day!

Regards,
Datta
on 4/12/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Jaro Education staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Jaro Education