Review of Jaro Education

Jaro Education reviews

11th floor,Vikas Centre, Near Golf Club, Dr. C.G. Road, Chembur (East), Mumbai - 400074
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400074, India
Tel: 02261439700

1 star

vikasd5
10/12/17

I didn't think ever that I could complete my MBA while doing job. But Jaro Education (Welingkar) has given an opportunity to do the same. And now I feeling happy that I am also the part of Welingkar.
Thank you...

ketkit
10/11/17

Amazing services and the experience of learning is enjoying online as well as offline... There's nothing negative to highlight about... Definitely recommendable to every person

sheetalt
10/10/17

hello team
I was connected with u since 2years. its really good experience with you all...
as per your help and support concerns, always ill gv u 10/10..
continoue with ur good work as it is...
jaro education is one of the best education system..which u r handling..keep it up. good going
regards.
sheetal tayade

mangeshp1
10/9/17

I am enrolled my self for PGDM. Welingkar Institute of Management Jaro service is superb as well as study material easy to understand. This would help me to enhance my knowledge which help me in my current job.

muqaddesaq
9/27/17

Im pursuing 2 year PGDM hybrid course from Welingkars with the help of JARO education..I must say I've never come across such exceptional learning experience before..a completely simple and satisfying way of learning.. Innovative online concepts to everything..I'll recommend it to people who wish to study along with continuing their job profiles.. It's the ultimate choice for working professionals..
Im enjoying my journey with JARO and i hope more and more people get connected to it soon..

poonamm4
9/15/17

I m pursuing 2 Year PGDM in E-Business from Welingkar Institute of Management
It is nice experience by taking help of jaro education to do my MBA from best college ,and they are best in handling students queries.

chittaranjans
9/7/17

It has been 6 months since i have taken admission for hybrid program for welingkar's.
it has been an excellent experience right from the admission to the sem1 . it has been supportive and good support time to time.
Co-ordination team very well defines the Principle of Management subject with their activity.....

adityam5
9/4/17

It was nice experience by taking help of Jaro institute to complete my MBA course. Jaro is handling the queries of students on top priority.

sushantd3
9/1/17

Jaro ''the best student support...
It was nice experience by taking help of jaro education to do my MBA from best college ,and they are best in handling students queries they solve all our problems and queries on time & about books and other supports is also good. market value of the course is good if you are peruse course from Jaro Education. Jaro Education is Best education institute.

anandk17
8/31/17

It was nice experience by taking help of jaro education to do my MBA from best college ,and they are best in handling students queries.

mustafak12
7/9/17

Im pursuing 2 Year PGDM in SupplyChain Management from Welingkar Institute of Management (Lateral Entry)
Admission is process through Jaro Education, They have done my counselling for this related course, explained all the relative information about the course in a very precise manner from curriculum to fee structure, Updating via call and SMS time to time for every schedule of the course and helping in resolving any query related to course, They have excellent staff to assist the students for there queries,

The completely recommend to go with JARO EDUCATION if you want one point solution to your Career.

Regards,

Mustafa K.

jitheshn
6/30/17

Whenever I had queries, i was guided to appropriate faculty or resolved my queries in no time. The best support i received always

rajeshreem
6/23/17

I took admission for 2yrs PGDM course from Welingkar's .As i started with the course from time to time i got the calls of mentors,they solved all my queries and helped me alot in every situation.jaro education has co ordinated well in everything.It is a best place for learning while doing job side by side.

rohits42
6/21/17

Right place to learn
Good faculty
Examination system was good
Continous learning
All queries solved in short times
No followups reuired for anything
I think the qualities that a business school is having , welingker institute have all that good qualities .

Its a right place for students who enjoy there job as well as studies at the same time. So i recommded all those students who want to do PGDM course please join welingker institute as it is not good it is best place.

nirajk3
6/21/17

I took admission for PGDM course frm welinkar and as a support system, jaro education has taken care of all the admission and documentation process. All the co ordination was gud and proper.Thanks for the support jaro education.

surajn1
6/19/17

From the day of enrollment things are going good with Jaro as well as Alliance, I appreciate the work, commitment and on time resolution of any problems faced by the candidates.

shilpag3
6/16/17

Good to be linked with the course .The programme is helping me groom myself to a great extent .The course is good for the people who wants to learn and work... thank you jaro education...

swapnar
6/7/17

I have satisfied with the services . Faculties teachings is very good . And from Nibha i got this opportunity thanks to her .

amarn8
6/2/17

Jaro education is a best institution.
I am reading from and I fell so happy.
Jaro education,s teaching faculty is best and it's all thing is best

shashis5
6/2/17

Jaro Education is very quick in response whether its payment related, study related or any other assistance course related.. very nice keep it up

rohits40
6/2/17

I am very happy with cooperation from Welingkar institute & Jaro Education.Also thanks to Ms. Charmy for her Prompt & helpful Service.

Regards,
Rohit Sontakke

anjus5
6/2/17

The Best Institute for Management Studies.
I am a Student of Jaro Education and currently pursuing PGDM-HR.
I received excellent services and support from the Institute and helped me a lot to do my studies as well as my work.
By doing PGDM from Jaro education it helped me a lot to enhance my career.

premc2
6/1/17

It's a wonderful experience to be connected with Ms.Charmy A/c Jaro Educn amazing coordination and prompt solution got from her, she always try to get resolve the query at anytime of service arena,she is a nice being human. always active in actionable manner and give her best @ 100% satifaction of all queries ..So I much more thankful for Ms.Charmy as well Jaro education to provide quick and timely support when I required or queried. So I can say it's best place to enhance your career path as well fantastic for your betterment of your professional career.

Thank you very much Charmy and Jaro Education.

Regards
Prem Chandra
Jaro/Welinkar Education..

vinayakj
5/25/17

At Welingker the concept of online virtual classrooms,video lectures along with effective study material is done by Jaro Education.
2 yr HPGD for the employees is best here.Thanks to Jaro Education and Welingker Institute.

snehan2
5/17/17

I m Sneha Narkar..I have joined 2years HPGD course..JARO Education and wellingkar Miss Samiksha Is very co-operative and always ready to help.

Helpful answer

Hi Raj k. Online MBA is a boon for the working professionals. as online MBA offers great deal of flexibility and convenience, the ones who cannot compromise on their professional commitments can easily opt for the same. Online MBA facilitates Anytime-Anywhere learning and it is one of the major benefits that online MBA offers. For any further assistance you can reach us on 022-61439700 . Thanks for Reaching us. Good Day! Regards, Datta

By Datta G. [Jaro Education Rep] on 4/11/16
Questions? Get answers from the Jaro Education staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Jaro Education