Review of Flirt.com

davidw555
11/7/17

Was on this and getnaughty.com both the same B.Islands based company. Not long after I sent a pretty negative email via contact info and shortly after my cell phone stopped working,I.E.. no signal/service. Went to Metro office and they spent about an hour troubleshooting but only after I mentioned the hacking potential did they confirm it was highly possible that's what happened. There is also a company out of an island offshore of France which runs several fake sites,and I believe they may be affiliated with each other. Basically if they are offshore they are all basically in the same racket and not one to be trifled with as I learned the hard way. Also I know the major hurricane that recently struck the islands out there did a lot of damage,but unfortunately they survived,...i know terrible thing to say but as far as human beings go...well you get my point! One day these people are going to piss off the wrong person and God help them then!!

karena153
11/6/17

Hi my name is Karen Ackley and I just got brought to my attention that I am on this website and I have never signed up for it and I dont know how I got on it but I would like for you to please take me Off thanks

warrenb36
11/2/17

Paid for a years subscription. After messaging a lot different woman on this site, I would have to say they were all fake profiles. And to top this off, they deleted my account for no reason, tried to tell me it was for security reasons, and would not reimburse me. This has to be the worst dating site on the internet.

tylers77
10/23/17

Nice site. Looks good, seems busy and ive had some replies (thats a start haha). Not sure how it will compete with hookuphangout after no less than six 'dates' (not quite the right word as there was no romance involved haha but you get me) in my first 3 months there so it's the record to beat. But who knows, flirt might just do it.

alexw126
10/21/17

Signed up, messaged as many girls as possible, found out that bunch of them are not even real and some girls don't seem to be actively using the site. First I was disappointed and wanted to go back to CasualDating69 but decided to give it a second try and created a nice profile and finally met Lisa, a 28 year old girl from a nearby city. I see why many guys are complaining, you will have to weed through many fake profiles but if you don't give up easily it is a good site

bills182
10/16/17

Ive been encountering fake profiles for the past 10 years. Ive gotten pretty goof a spotting them. I bought a subscription to flirt and went into the chat room. It wasny long until i got a wink so right there i hit her up. We chatted for a bit until she suggested i check out some of the sites other festures. Doing so i spotted a woman who looked to be my type. I hit her up and we chatted for a while. I spent close to 4 hours enjoying myself with her. Later on i got back on line with her. I interacteted with quite a few ladies..being quite open about myself. At this point i was beginning to feel about the same way these people who are hooked on gambling machines describe themselves. I lost track of myself for a day and a half straight. I remember little of what i said or did during that time. I dont think i ate or drank anything during this marathon flirt session. Deep down knowing full well there are loads of fake profiles population date sites i couldnt stop thinking about this lady i was falling for. After a time i managed to collect myself and i tried ditching my 3 day trial. I eventually got my account turned off and it was then my newfound sweetheart messaged me and i saw her avatar which was labeled as a fantasy member.

timm320
10/8/17

I would say I am lucky I used a prepaid credit card as I will just empty my funds and get another. But after quickly discovering there are no real people. (simply google image any profile pic and you will see they all come from selfie sites) Everything is fake. I tried canceling in which you have to call. This indian person just adds 7 days to your account even though I told them I found someone (I didnt but whatever) and then to call in again in 7 days to cancel... again. Its is 100% scam scam scam. But the bait worked. Feel dumb but at least I can warn others

jamesw479
10/5/17

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know when it's a fake profile written by an employee. I got the same message from multiple women from different states, asking the same question over and over. They all used the same, "hun" word in the messages as well. I don't know anyone that uses that ridiculous word, definitely not super attractive, amazingly successful women.

davidc591
9/11/17

Flirt.com falls just short of my A grade (only given to hookuphangout.com so far if I remember correctly). Some really nice features and a pretty awesome app that I use a lot when im checking messages on lunch at work.

braydenp1
9/9/17

Compared to all the SCAM sites out there Flirt is better than average but in my opinion the man to women ratio, and that often also means your success rate, is worse than on CasualDating69 and other large
hookup sites like Aff. I think if they lowered the membership price it may be worth a try. It is not a bad site though and the reviews I've read all over the web are simply not worth reading.

shilpaj1
9/5/17

Just another Indian dating site which has male staff pretending like females. They put random googled images of Indian girls to draw customers. BIG FRAUD!! stay away and save your money.

me12382
9/4/17

This site is crap only cams nothing fantastic.its not worth spending one day on there .
The women busy talking n just leave to get on there cams.its a very slow site n nothing conclusive.if you block the women they can still message you but you can't message them .the funniest $#*! I came across.lol

benm127
8/15/17

Heard mixed things about this site but it's not so bad. It's behind the really reliable hookup brands like HookupHangout but still a fine option if you keep your expectations low and reaslistic. Ben (32)

jh620
8/8/17

I swear this is a robot site, I get a message that invites sexual, explicit, erotic and just plain horny chatting then when I respond in a positive manner, the next message is so off the wall and coldly different it has to be a robot sending out random $#*!.

zanem12
8/8/17

No doubt about it. Flirt.com is one of the best I have used! From my personal experiences I can tell that it is absolutely worth joining and in my opinion the second best site I've used after Casualdating69. Don't be fooled by the negative reviews. As usual: Guys with wrong expectations!

steind8
8/5/17

Dont give your creditcard information to this site. They scam you. And you can not stop monthly payment unless you cancel your creditcard.

deank23
7/30/17

This sight is a total joke. There was all these beautiful woman in my area that wanted to meet and chat so I paid the $40 and as soon as I did that then all the sudden none of them girls wanted to talk anymore and the only girls that want to talk to me or a long ways away and all they want me to do is sign up for another site so I can pay more money these people are thieves!

zopars
7/23/17

HOLD UP CROSSED STICKS! (1st warning) Was routed to it when trying to access Tinder. Based in the beautiful British Virgin Islands, Fart (uh...) Flirt will lure you into a paid membership by (Second warning) unlikely numbers of messages from other gender per day. You pay for a three-day trial (yes I was that stupid) and presumptive access to all those other gender types. But (3rd warning) send 20 or so "are you real" messages out and you get no replies. In other words all the profiles are fraudulent. Now you try to get them to turn off the recurring charge ($36.41/mo - geez!) that starts at the end of the three days. Theirs is a cancellation with a lot of steps to it. Stupid people will be baffled. Eventually, you are given a "cancellation code" that you have to give to a butter-voiced customer disservice representative who will then try to sell you on one of their other products ("Hotties.com" or some such). You get done with him & he promises a confirmation e-mail. It comes. It looks fine. But a week later the monthly charge shows up on your charge account. You contact them with a copy of the cancellation and they reply that you were never enrolled in Flirt.com to begin with, but something like Buggery.com, which you never cancelled out of. Now, since you already know their next move, you have to close out your charge account to prevent further charges. You get next a quasi-apologetic note that tells you you did not follow proper cancellation procedures, that they have no record of your cancellation, but since they cannot therefore refund you , they will transfer your profile to "hotties.com," or some such. So again you send them the cancellation confirmation they sent you and finally throw a tantrum, letting them have it because 1) all you had to do l was look at my two e-mails so far that show your own note; 2) And what is this lie about transferring my profile, since you say it never was where I put it to begin with, and which I completely extinguished (or so the record says) before they transferred it. 3) So delete everything you have on me in all your products and give me back my f**king money! So that's where it's at today. You have to look into international agreements on wire fraud, I suppose, to pursue your threat of criminal complaint, as all their practices fit the definition ... or catch a flight for the British Virgins loaded for bear.

christ6951
7/11/17

Been using Flirt.com for a coupla wks now and no sex so far man. My mate sais hookuphangout.com is way better but I mean WTF am I meant to do? keep switching around and splashing ma hard earned pics of the queen until I get laid? Cant be assed with that BS. Just want to grease my poll every now and then innit man?! Givin it anotha 2 wks tops man.

danield135
7/11/17

I disagree with most other guys: Flirt seems to be one of the better sites. I have used it in the past and actualy met up with someone so it works!!! It is some work though and it ain't easy at all. If you ain't got any patience join more than one site. CasualDating69 is worth a try because there are really dozens of dozens of horny women. But with a little patience Flirt will get you laid too!

stevem350
7/5/17

I am trying to get removed from this site over the holidays I took me work phone home and accidentally got involved with this website flirt.com and I can't get off the site

daniels297
6/20/17

This is a middle of the range site. You get a few cam girls trying it on every so often (same everywhere) but generally the girls seem to be real. Personally prefer hookuphangout because ive actually got lucky on that site so know that its possible. But yeah, you can check it out and run a search in your area to see what your prospects are & go from there.

davidp343
6/8/17

Signed-up for a paid account for three months, reached out to many girls and 5-10 replied back to my initial approach. No fantastic results so far burt at least something to work with. One of the best Ive used so far. If you weren't lucky, you may try Casualdating69 as an alternative. Worked pretty well for me in the past.

leej56
6/5/17

Over $50 down the drain which I did not request them to take out of my account. There should be an investigation of these thugs. There are no real women on this site. Women from all over the country sent me messages which will never really happen. And real women don't send dirty messages to complete strangers unless they are hookers or gay dudes. Real women would say Hi or How are you? This is a piece of $#*! dating site stay away from it!

dennist48
6/3/17

flirt has left over nazi thugs that won't let you cancel. they try to get you to take other subscriptions, won't continue until you answer survey questions, and when you get upset with the little worms they start counting and you wish you could have that little four foot piece of excrement in front of you so you you could stand on his feet and slowly twist his head off. nice when their taking your money. you may have to close your bank account to get rid of the lice.

Yes it deffinatley is a scam try flirtify im on there at the mo and as far as i can tell this site is genuine but there are still a few fake women on there. I got talking to one lady who said she was from llanishen gwent it turns out she was in tambov russia anyway i carried on talking for sometime to the point where she was planning on flying over here to see me. She said flights were booked insurence sorted then a week to go she said she couldnt get a visa because she had an outstanding loan and basicly hinted for me to send her money. DONT SEND ANYONE MONEY. Thankfully im not that stupid but alarm bells rang i asked her to take a pic with all her documents and send to me via email but guess what she in not so many words made excuses and left.

By martin p.

Be naughty is OK, but you do get a lot of cam girls sending you messages (firecams sponsored models) plus cam girls never use they're real pics on they're profile or no pic at all. Flirt.com is just another shagcity and that was and probably still is a scam, probably run by the same people so be careful, DO NOT GIVE ANY OF YOUR CARD DETAILS TO SHAGCITY OR FLIRT. COM, they're both a rip off. Be naughty. com, most of the girls are real, but the one snag is if you get chatting to a cam girl all they wanna do is talk about sex and if you say your not interested they send you a link to they're site with the promise of a discount. That being said I have had some good chats with a couple of cam girls, also if you do decide to buy a months credit on be naughty then you do get access to all profiles and you get unlimited texts for that period, so all in all be naughty not bad. J

By Miss j.

It's a set up. They tell you that they need the credit card info to show that you're 18 yrs. of age, however it's illegal to use a credit card to show age. Once they have the credit card numbers, they use them to sign you up with all kinds of other scam sites.

By John D.

Email them to cancel your subscription and remove profile.

By Sksj d.

In my experience if they are gorgeous, then it is too good to be true. Also if it is a name and has 3 or 4 numbers behind it, it is likely fake. Finally, if they are looking for a guy from 18-70 or a big age range like that, it is fake. 99% of them are fake.

By Teo D.

The site sucks, but if you are patient and work at it, you can make the site work for you. The site won't work for you if you expect to meet someone right away, I would say 99% of the profile are FAKE. I live in Alberta, Canada and have spoken to about 6 real women, but I had to travel to California to meet a woman I met on it. I have cammed with a woman from Pennsylvania, one from Nevada and one from the UK. Also, you should know that there are about 8 sites that are linked together, see link if you are interested. http://www.togethernetworks.com/ My advice, avoid all of these website, or you will be very frustrated. I suggest Plenty of Fish would be the best site to meet women. But you have to work at anything to get something out of it...you can't just half-ass your profile and be rude and expect women to fall out of the sky and into your lap.

By Teo D.
Questions? Get answers from the Flirt.com staff and other customers.

Flirt.com?