Review of Flirt.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

samk109
4/18/17

This used to be the crème de la crème of hookup dating. I had some UNREAL nights thanks to Flirt for sure. It's still a decent enough site IMO but im getting more luck out of new sites like hookuphangout.com.

davidw454
4/15/17

Despite the negative reviews Flirt is still one of the better casual dating sites. If I had to put up a list it would be ranked third after CasualDating69 and Passion.

debbiej44
4/6/17

some one also used someone else's pic, was a romance scam from Nigeria So be very careful, read up on internet for signs to look out for when someone emails you back

jennyp54
4/6/17

someone has used my photos on this site and called there self jenbabe86 this is wrong using my name year of birth and photos I contacted the site but without the email or credit card I cant do nothing ?? hows this how would I know who used my details ?? no safety have reprted it to acorn.gov and police

gh512
4/6/17

Money taken in chinese yen so assume it is a call centre type affair in china with fat old women hiding behind fake profiles and paid to do "dirty chats" all day. Don't waste your money.

kyleb84
4/5/17

Flirt is ok I guess. Id put it below better sites like hookuphangout.com for instance but above things like tinder. I'm getting replies and chats but not to confident its going to lead anywhere like it can do on HH. I like the app tho and a few other cool features that mean ill prob give it a bit more time.

donnieh18
4/1/17

they double charged my credit card. there a total $#*!ing scam don't walk away from this site $#*!ing run away from it

brandanb
3/31/17

Don't get scammed. You will get blown up with hits in your first couple of minutes. Realized it was fake in 10 minutes. Charged me for an upgrade too. Wish I would have read the reviews. Stick to tinder, at least they have actual people.

tonyb153
3/29/17

i joined for 30 days and was double charged ! they said i "UP GRADED " i was bombarded with " talk dirty to me " messages . after 24 hrs i had enough . canceled my membership and asked for my money returned . they will only give me a membership " FOR FREE " at another adult affair site. stay away from these scam artists !!

sass28
3/23/17

I was alerted to the site by a family member who wondered why I was offering him a hook up. They had stolen photos from a plenty of fish profile I set up 10 years ago, which is where I met my partner of 9 years now..
People, it's not me, and I am now 10 years older than those photos!!!

johnd340
3/13/17

These scam artists don't even try to hide the fact that they're going to rob you! I was still working on the first sentence of my profile when my inbox started going off the hook with women claiming to have already seen it, along with the photo that I hadn't even submitted yet, lol! For real? To try and answer anyone back, which is nothing but a bunch of Hindus in a garage somewhere sending fake messages, they want your credit card information! Let's see how that works out. Once they get your money, all the messages stop, but the charges to your card don't. You can be a thief, and you can be stupid. You can't be both.These clowns think otherwise. Avoid them and stay safe!

jimmym78
3/6/17

Im actually gonna defend Flirt a bit because it gets a lot of hate on the forums n stuff but its always been a good enuff option for me. Its not as good as hookuphangout and tinder for finding quick sex but it's still a LOT better than some of the money snatchin sites out there. Stick with what you can trust is what I say.

dennym13
3/1/17

Many of the reviews here are fake. The site is a pure scam and don't believe one single review that says they met real or even got a response from a real person. All computer generated, the women are hacked pictures and not real people.

I had never joined any dating website prior and was told it was the thing to do these days. Aaccidently ran into Flirt and said "what the Hey" and joined being a babe in the woods. After about a week and zero real responses when I would return a message, started messaging people and asking if they were a real person, to please respond back and just "Hi."

After messaging probably 70-80 people not one single one said "Hi." On top of that about a dozen had a Vista Rio, Texas address. There are less than a 1000 people in the entire town.

What does all of that say? Scam, Ripoff, avoid at all costs. Just another way of screwing people out of money.

Denny

jessiej15
2/9/17

I have been on this site for a few weeks and have YET to meet ONE person who is not a scam artist pretending they are from my area. It is THE worst dating site online and should be avoided like the plague.

gregf44
1/23/17

I like how Flirt.com is super easy to use so even a dummy like me can get laid on this lol! Only time ive ever used websites to get laid was with hookuphangout.com and if this is anywhere near as good as that site then ill be one happy dude :-)

cg83
1/20/17

Had the bull $#*! membership for about a week for hammered by messages from ladies. that wanted to talk dirty. Which is cool if they were real. When I would respond with a normal conversation. it went right back to dirty talk. Which made me believe these are robotic response's. LISTEN UP.... When you cancel you must call to have them stop you recurrent charge. But in addition they will try to give you a free trial to some other bull$#*! web site. which will then be told that you need to provide some feed back at the end or they will automatically bill you again.. SO LISTEN UP FOR THAT BULL $#*!.... Tell everyone about this scam site...

pranilb
1/19/17

I paid them $50 and nothing even works. When I call them at +1 2127965746 and explain to them that my account is not working, they tell me that it is. They do not even make any effort to ask me what is going wrong from my side.

From my side, none of the messages that I send get sent.

This is the first dating site I ever signed up on. Horrible experience. Lost $50 for nothing.

alexc164
1/9/17

Totally phyched about this site Flirt.com. Just joined yesterday and already got a few messages in my inbox. I use hookuphangout.com usually and if this turns out to be as good (and I have a great feeling about it) then im gonna be knee deep in clunge for the long term future haha! And to think all ma mates are in love, dont know what their missing haha!

tonym149
1/5/17

After creating my account I noticed that I immedietly started racking up messages but could not read them until I upgraded.. I tried numerous times to sign up for a 4 day trail but the site kept blocking that. For some reason the site did let me purchase a months trail. After upgrading, my inbox had over 50 messages. All of the messages were automated fake messages and the profiles were fake as well..

rickd76
1/4/17

I have been using it for one week now. I've been meeting three women on CasualDating69 before but it was a slow process so I decdied to try something new. Well, disullusion: It is a slow and patient process on any site. But it certainly seems to be a good one. Came across some nice profiles and hope to get in touch soon. If only some of them are real it was already worth joining. I'll keep you posted.

marcom53
12/26/16

Flirt.com is a good site for anyone who hasnt tried it for finding hot action with a girl, but I think you prob end up with 90% dirty chats and 10% of the time actually meeting for sex. If you look at hookuphangout.com I find that its much closer to 50/50 and so it always has my vote for the best hookup site, not found anything that comes close yet.

kenb108
12/21/16

I signed up for one month of this site, and every message I get is completely fake. The 'persons' contacting me all say exactly the same stuff and then drop off. Then they repeat the same things over and over. Not once did I get a legitimate response to a message I sent. Avoid this site at all costs.

lancel15
12/16/16

this site is fake, all the way...supposed local women don't even know anything about where they supposedly live. Women will chat for a few minutes then suddenly saw good-bye. Do not waste your money like I did on this site!!!

toms275
12/16/16

Worst people ever, scum website, not real profiles and they taking money from your bank account with out your permission.

joec188
12/14/16

HUGE F'IN RIPOFF SAVE YOUR MONEY !!!!!!

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Flirt.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question