Review of Flirt.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mikei22
5/15/17

Pitiful, stay away from this scam. Took my money gave me no access. They say you can join with gift card but payment processors and site do not communicate

dominicn6
5/15/17

Flirt is a very good site, easy to use and send messages on cell or laptop. You have to send a lot before you get a response but that's pretty standard. Ive had some dirty chats but ive not gotten laid yet (only time that's ever happened for me was my second month on hookuphangout.com). Ill give it some more time though as the chats are keeping me going and its not the only site I use anyway.

dariuss20
5/9/17

As on every site you will face some scammers from Africa, some hookers and some cam girls...but also some hot girls who are real. From my point of view, Flirt or CasualDating69 are the best hookup sites you will find

deanm95
5/4/17

The only real women are fuglies.Lots of cam girls that are also bogus or simply redirect to other sign ups.

codyh24
5/3/17

99% of the profiles are fake the other 1 % are women you want nothing to do with. Don't bother wasting your time or money.

ericj66
5/1/17

Sleek site works good but not getting too many responses from girls in liverpool (my home town). Got much better results on hookuphangout.com but im not stupid, I know these things can take a while to start delivering pussy on a plate. Horny as f*ck tho...

joeb302
4/30/17

This site is a scam. Signed up with no picture and found loads of seemingly interested women leaving messages for me. Not likely without a profile picture. Don't waste your money.

yasmine44
4/27/17

Do messages from new people get sent in an SMS to someone's mobile phone and not in the inbox on the website itself? I couldn't message anyone on there just to ask a simple question, even the admin team never got back to me. I only signed up because my husband got a random text and I want to know if it was spam or a real person messaging him.

samk109
4/18/17

This used to be the crème de la crème of hookup dating. I had some UNREAL nights thanks to Flirt for sure. It's still a decent enough site IMO but im getting more luck out of new sites like hookuphangout.com.

davidw454
4/15/17

Despite the negative reviews Flirt is still one of the better casual dating sites. If I had to put up a list it would be ranked third after CasualDating69 and Passion.

debbiej44
4/6/17

some one also used someone else's pic, was a romance scam from Nigeria So be very careful, read up on internet for signs to look out for when someone emails you back

jennyp54
4/6/17

someone has used my photos on this site and called there self jenbabe86 this is wrong using my name year of birth and photos I contacted the site but without the email or credit card I cant do nothing ?? hows this how would I know who used my details ?? no safety have reprted it to acorn.gov and police

gh512
4/6/17

Money taken in chinese yen so assume it is a call centre type affair in china with fat old women hiding behind fake profiles and paid to do "dirty chats" all day. Don't waste your money.

kyleb84
4/5/17

Flirt is ok I guess. Id put it below better sites like hookuphangout.com for instance but above things like tinder. I'm getting replies and chats but not to confident its going to lead anywhere like it can do on HH. I like the app tho and a few other cool features that mean ill prob give it a bit more time.

donnieh18
4/1/17

they double charged my credit card. there a total $#*!ing scam don't walk away from this site $#*!ing run away from it

brandanb
3/31/17

Don't get scammed. You will get blown up with hits in your first couple of minutes. Realized it was fake in 10 minutes. Charged me for an upgrade too. Wish I would have read the reviews. Stick to tinder, at least they have actual people.

tonyb153
3/29/17

i joined for 30 days and was double charged ! they said i "UP GRADED " i was bombarded with " talk dirty to me " messages . after 24 hrs i had enough . canceled my membership and asked for my money returned . they will only give me a membership " FOR FREE " at another adult affair site. stay away from these scam artists !!

sass28
3/23/17

I was alerted to the site by a family member who wondered why I was offering him a hook up. They had stolen photos from a plenty of fish profile I set up 10 years ago, which is where I met my partner of 9 years now..
People, it's not me, and I am now 10 years older than those photos!!!

johnd340
3/13/17

These scam artists don't even try to hide the fact that they're going to rob you! I was still working on the first sentence of my profile when my inbox started going off the hook with women claiming to have already seen it, along with the photo that I hadn't even submitted yet, lol! For real? To try and answer anyone back, which is nothing but a bunch of Hindus in a garage somewhere sending fake messages, they want your credit card information! Let's see how that works out. Once they get your money, all the messages stop, but the charges to your card don't. You can be a thief, and you can be stupid. You can't be both.These clowns think otherwise. Avoid them and stay safe!

jimmym78
3/6/17

Im actually gonna defend Flirt a bit because it gets a lot of hate on the forums n stuff but its always been a good enuff option for me. Its not as good as hookuphangout and tinder for finding quick sex but it's still a LOT better than some of the money snatchin sites out there. Stick with what you can trust is what I say.

dennym13
3/1/17

Many of the reviews here are fake. The site is a pure scam and don't believe one single review that says they met real or even got a response from a real person. All computer generated, the women are hacked pictures and not real people.

I had never joined any dating website prior and was told it was the thing to do these days. Aaccidently ran into Flirt and said "what the Hey" and joined being a babe in the woods. After about a week and zero real responses when I would return a message, started messaging people and asking if they were a real person, to please respond back and just "Hi."

After messaging probably 70-80 people not one single one said "Hi." On top of that about a dozen had a Vista Rio, Texas address. There are less than a 1000 people in the entire town.

What does all of that say? Scam, Ripoff, avoid at all costs. Just another way of screwing people out of money.

Denny

jessiej15
2/9/17

I have been on this site for a few weeks and have YET to meet ONE person who is not a scam artist pretending they are from my area. It is THE worst dating site online and should be avoided like the plague.

gregf44
1/23/17

I like how Flirt.com is super easy to use so even a dummy like me can get laid on this lol! Only time ive ever used websites to get laid was with hookuphangout.com and if this is anywhere near as good as that site then ill be one happy dude :-)

cg83
1/20/17

Had the bull $#*! membership for about a week for hammered by messages from ladies. that wanted to talk dirty. Which is cool if they were real. When I would respond with a normal conversation. it went right back to dirty talk. Which made me believe these are robotic response's. LISTEN UP.... When you cancel you must call to have them stop you recurrent charge. But in addition they will try to give you a free trial to some other bull$#*! web site. which will then be told that you need to provide some feed back at the end or they will automatically bill you again.. SO LISTEN UP FOR THAT BULL $#*!.... Tell everyone about this scam site...

pranilb
1/19/17

I paid them $50 and nothing even works. When I call them at +1 2127965746 and explain to them that my account is not working, they tell me that it is. They do not even make any effort to ask me what is going wrong from my side.

From my side, none of the messages that I send get sent.

This is the first dating site I ever signed up on. Horrible experience. Lost $50 for nothing.

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Flirt.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 1/18/17
Be the first to answer
on 11/2/16
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the Flirt.com staff and other customers.

Flirt.com?