US Government’s NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

terryk52
7/23/16

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

This is the worst site I have ever been on
Like some others I signed up for 3 days for $3.99 and got charged the $24,99 as well
The responses seem automated but my guess is they are paying some poor women (or men) is a third world country to reply.
The conversations and responses are innane and if you try to ask anything outside of the square you get even more stupid responses!!!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS

chadb29
7/20/16

This site is a scam I haven't met or gotten one number from the woman I have chatted with on the site don't give them your credit card info I signed up for a 3 day trial for 2.99 and was charged 24.99 for a one month membership. Scam scam scam!!!!!!!!!!!!

sams285
7/18/16

Flirt is actually a good place to hang out when you don't have better plans for the evening or weekend, or maybe the whole week.

jimk71
7/16/16

Please discontinue my contract and don't make it so difficult that it feels like a scam...............
Please!

donaldk26
7/8/16

Just tell me that you have found the site which is better then flirt and I'll spit you in the face. Ofc it's not perfect. I've found anything perfect in the world yet lol. But I have chosen flirt cos for me it's the easiest way to hook up. Nice ladies, easy search, sometimes troubles with messages.

kathyl62
7/7/16

Flirting and some dates that all I do here! I'm glad the men on here looking for the same!

larya
6/30/16

Thanks for this site I've met a nice lady, So I want to remove and for me it's so difficult to do.

ianh70
6/27/16

Took 3 month membership and gave it a real shot. Last night after a few near misses I finally hit the jackpot! I was probably the biggest doubter of online dating, never mind hookup dating, but there comes a point where if youre single you just have to jump on the bandwagon. Its a bit like facebook Ive resisted so far to avoid following the herd but when it comes to getting laid sometimes you gotta sell out on your principles LOL! Anyway joined this site and hookuphangout.com (hell if youre gonna sell out, you sell out in style!) and after a slow start I figured a few things out (e.g you need to message a lot of girls before you start getting the hot chats going) and now its all paying off. Its not as easy as most would like it to be im sure, but I thought it was all just nonsense and im pretty stoked that it actually works!

justinm86
6/26/16

Create an account and immediately get targeted by bots and fakes. Automessages fill up your inbox without even browsing! The whole site is a scam. Search for it on scambook to see more opinions.

kanonl
6/16/16

Few years ago used this service. Found my ex wife. So site works

tamarak15
6/16/16

I'm lesbi, it was really difficult to met a homo woman in the bar or somewhere else, so I registered here and found perfect woman Jess. We are perfectly filling each other

maaang
6/13/16

GOT SOME ACTION THANKS 2 THIS SITE LAST NIGHT. THOUGHT ID SPREAD THE WORD THAT IT DOES WORK LOLZ. WAS READY TO GIVE UP, HAD BEEN MESSGING THIS GIRL FOREVER BUT IM ON A ROLL NOW, ALREADY GETTING ANOTEHER CHAAT GOING! UNTIL LAST NIGHT THE ONLY SITE ID EVER MET A GIRL ON THAT WANTED TO SCREW ME WAS HOOKUPHANGOUT.COM SO ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT WASNT SOME RANDOM FLUKE. BRING ON THE BOOTY!

septynig
6/11/16

Learn from mistakes we did! Don't read even fake reviews here! I wont explane why, read other comments, people telling true!

rachelb86
6/10/16

There are so much of sex addicted men on flirt so it'll take ages to count them all lol. Thought it's another website with serious people on it and I glad it's not true!

adyg1
6/6/16

Not clever scam site , fakery all over the place , save your time and money people keep away from this huge waste of time and life is short . .

michaelc322
5/31/16

Joined this site by mistake however I don't regret abou it.Actually at the start Ive been disapointed a little however I've found it really usefull for dates. Nothing really special have had couple date nice girls but it's not for me. I need something serious.

applew3
5/30/16

Damn it! I'm stuck on this website! Each time I have a free minute I log in to chat with sassy girls. I love and hate it!

beckyn6
5/29/16

Maybe its cos Im a girl but I expected to see more posotives for this site. Sure, its maybe not quite as good as hookuphaangout.com youll probably agree but come on people, lighted up! You can find casual fun here, I do. Of course I get thats its tougher for guys but it seems a lot of people arent even bothering to make an effort. Yes, im easy im the first person to admit it LOL but it doesnt mean ill reply to every single message I get. In not super women! And that oesnt make me fake. Believe me, im real lol! If you had a bit more patience (and didnt insist on showing me your damn pecker before i get to see your face) then maybe you would have a chance with us ladies. To finish, because this rant has gone on for waaay too long and Ive too hungry dogs that are needing fed, this site isnt the best, granted, but can work well if you know how to use it. Thanks for reading, Becky x

colind24
5/29/16

This site is 100% scam !!! I joined for a full year, I only got 2 months, they took my money, doubled charge my CC and it kept charging me !!!! RIP OFF SITE !!! they should be taken down !!! SCAM WEBSITE, FAKE WOMEN, PAID TO PRICK TEASE YOU !!!

chrisw174
5/24/16

A good website, but for a certain type of person. As for me, I'm open for such a relationship, so decide for yourself.

php5
5/24/16

They are stealing your money and it's a lot of money they take. 99% of all girls are just fake. Bad side so I recommend that you choose a different page that takes your money and have a lot of fake girls who are controlled by a computer.

Tip for consumers: Warning don`t use it.

ianp32
5/21/16

I like Flirt.com because a)its cheap b)its fun c)is easy to use. Tried loads of these sites but flirt.com is my current favourite, along with flirtydater.com and hookuphangout.com. I do still use tinder sometimes (mainly cos its free) but its not what it was most girls want somthign serious not like the other three. Dont be scared to send lots of messages using any of above and youll get lucky.

jakes66
5/18/16

Foreign site scam. Fake profiles by staff. Performed a Google Image Search and found many of these "girls" are foreigners even though they say they are in your state.

Took it a bit further. Used a VPN and noticed the same girls from one state are the same girls from another state.

Save your money kids.

kavinf1
5/18/16

Didn't expect alot from this site but after 1 days I've become their fan. Use it every day. Yeah sometimes it's working not very well but its not so critical

borisa4
5/17/16

Hi, I have moved in US from Moscow. It was really hard to find buddies right here. I have been really frustrated and disapointed. So I have desided ti try dating services to find somebody here who wont look at me like on the russian barbarian. I put my I on the flirt website as google told me it's one of the best in Verginia. Thanks to the flirt and google I have the girlfriend at the moment who was hooked up by my story of life in Russia. I hope it will be long time relationships.
Boris.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Flirt.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/6/16
Answer
septynig
A: no. they screwed me up ! when I payed, I see im charged for whole month and 3 days. and they sayd apologise but we cant refund as you agreed to continue on payment. SO there is big NO! there no real human anyway, learn fom mistakes we made!
6/11/16