US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

FlexJobs reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 1-866-991-9222
Check out FlexJobs for yourself today!
View Now
Review of FlexJobs

FlexJobs reviews

90%
Categories: Freelancing, Jobs, Work At Home
US
Tel: 1-866-991-9222
feedback@flexjobs.com
Check out FlexJobs for yourself today!
View Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

shoshanay
9/26/16

I recommended Flexjobs to my brother because it was a good option for me
I intend to use it again in the future as I am happy with the work I have found so far. Very professional and responsive.

sharonc100
9/24/16

The jobs that were suggested to me by FlexJobs were focused on my qualifications, experience and interests. The website is very user friendly and I began applying for jobs immediately. I began a new job just a few weeks after registering with FlexJobs!

pattif9
9/24/16

I was fortunate to obtain a flexible work from home position that I could design to my needs and flexibility. I enjoyed knowing that the positions are screened and searchable based on the criteria you set for yourself. It was also great to have everything on one site without having to be online performing multiple searches.

kristir12
9/23/16

Flexjobs is a great site for finding real, flexible work. I found a full-time upper management position with a global company that allows me to work from home. I highly recommend FlexJobs to anyone seeking better work-life balance through a more flexible work arrangement!

tinam103
9/22/16

I have been a member of FlexJobs for almost a year and have really enjoyed reviewing the many opportunities that are listed. Every opportunity I've researched has linked directly to a hiring company offering a remote job. This happens with a lot of larger companies that I didn't even know even offered remote work. Great service and outstanding results!

graemed2
9/21/16

I found the perfect position almost instantly, so there isn´t much I can complain about!

christinej30
9/19/16

This site is so amazing - it really has tons of jobs listed, but it also helps build confidence in job seekers by offering valuable resources for building your career. I was recruited for both of the jobs I found on flexjobs. I highly recommend it!

stellak6
9/18/16

I have been able to find an online job in FlexJobs that interested me right within the first days of my search! Thanks FlexJob!

tamikow2
9/17/16

I was looking for a second job that I could do part-time from home for some extra income. I'd had no luck searching on my own on the internet. Luckily, I found FlexJobs. They did all the hard work for me, researching legitimate at home jobs and in less than a month I found the perfect at home job that fit my schedule. I highly recommend FlexJobs! They work! :)

lavernes12
9/17/16

When I decided to retire in 2013, I didn't want to stop working or learning, I just wanted to stop commuting everyday for most of my life.

FlexJobs was one of several job search sites that I explored and was the only one that I actually found jobs through. They provide tools to sharpen skills that may have dulled. They have interactive webinars that give you access to companies and their representatives, and options to explore new work environments.

The job I have right now is totally different from my past work experience, but it allows me to work from home and develop a whole new set of skills I never would have imagined.

And I found it through FlexJobs, the most comprehensive and effective job search site around.

amandal98
9/17/16

Around the middle of last year, I decided that it was time for a career change.
I had been in the same job for almost ten years and wasn't that happy or fulfilled. I needed something different that allowed for a healthier work/life balance. I was constantly stressed and felt that I was letting my family down time and time again. I needed something that didn't feel like a dead-end job so that I was professionally fulfilled but that also gave me the balance I needed to have a happy personal life.
I went scouring the web for hope and what I found was FlexJobs. I was hesitant at first but could not have been happier with the outcome. I was able to review so many jobs in one place! That aspect immediately dropped my stress level and helped me tackle the major changed I so desperately needed.
I ended up finding more than one job with FlexJobs. The first job that I accepted was the first job I applied for on the site. I also found a part-time job that I could do to earn extra money that was also flexible. I now have a flexible schedule, earn more money than I did in my previous job, and have recently celebrated my one year anniversary with two amazing companies!
The site, for me, was a life saver! I can't express how positively my life has changed!

jackc122
9/17/16

After searching through a variety of free, but ad heavy sites, I discovered FlexJobs. They had a free trial for a month with an automatic extension for a small fee. I discovered the company listings and work-from home content was better by far than the other free sites. I filled out the FlexJob profile and my resume and sent it to a MAJOR company. I received an offer to remote test for a Virtual Customer Service Agent and within a week I was hired !! Work from home on a 4/3 schedule with NO COMMUTE, Paid & Unpaid Time off and benefits. I was amazed at how fast I got the job! I highly recommend the service, even for job searches that are not virtual or remote. By the way, I forgot to unsubscribe after my free trial so I got charged ten bucks, but they can have it because it was well worth it ! Thank you FlexJobs, keep up the good work for us working stiffs !!

seenap1
9/17/16

I used Flexjobs paid service to look for remote/telecommute jobs and it opened up a lot of opportunities for me. They were all verified & genuine roles. Thanks Flexjobs for helping me find my perfect telecommute roles and keeping me happily employed. All you job seekers out there, this is a great platform to get you that dream job. Go for it!

karenw160
9/16/16

The website is laid out very well with plenty of job opportunities. It provides an easy way to search and sift through the many different opportunities to find the job that's right you. I was able to land a Virtual Assistant work from home position that meets my needs perfectly.

tonp
9/16/16

I said that I was looking for 25-35 hours a week of freelance programming in C#/C++/Java and jobs tailored to that description started coming my way. After 4-5 weeks of searching I found a 1 1/2 year consulting position that met my needs nicely. Any time I'm looking for freelance work FlexJobs is my go to site.

crystalh43
9/16/16

I will start by saying that I am 2 year with my company that I found on FlexJobs and the happiest I have ever been when it comes to work and life being completely in balance. I started looking on FlexJobs because my husband is an Apprentice Lineman and we weren't sure where we were going to have to go through his apprenticeship. At first I was a little apprehensive about the charge to use FlexJobs, but honestly believe it keeps people who aren't serious about finding flex work out of the pools that you're competing in, and helps ensure the companies that are advertising on the site are legitimate. The site is extremely user friendly, and I had an interview within a weeks time. Since signing up for FlexJobs I now run the Operations Department for my company with a team of 5 people all from the comfort of my own home! I HIGHLY recommend FlexJobs to anyone who is serious about breaking the mold of a 9-5 office routine. IT CAN BE DONE!!

annab256
9/16/16

I have had a very positive experience with FlexJobs. I found a work from home job writing legal blog posts that has been perfect for my stage in life (former lawyer, current stay-at-home mom). I would definitely recommend FlexJobs to anyone looking for flexible work options!

timothyb68
9/16/16

I'm in the process of opening my own business. The demands that this has put on me has precluded me from seeking traditional, on-site employment. FlexJobs was an amazing resource that has helped me fill in my gap in employment and allow me to continue earning an income. The position I filled through FlexJobs was a perfect fit, allowing me to make my own schedule and take off when I needed. The search process was simple and effective. I found a job in less than a month. I can absolutely say that I will be a repeat user when I need to secure similar employment!

maryb343
9/16/16

I had just transitioned from a full time, traditional job to a work-at-home situation, and needed a dependable resource for job listings. I subscribed to FlexJobs, had interviews within two weeks and was hired for an online writing position. I have been working with that company for more than three years now, and enjoy every minute of it. FlexJobs was easy to use, updated its listings regularly, and the companies listed replied to applications and queries. You can target your searches, check your skills, and get good, solid job search advice. It was the best money I ever spent on a job search, and I recommend FlexJobs for anyone looking to take control of their work, time, and career.

taram47
9/16/16

I was only on Flexjobs for 2 weeks when I found my job. I had also found numerous other jobs on Flexjobs.

dawnp38
9/16/16

My Flexjobs experience was fantastic! There were SO many jobs I could apply for in my field (math education) and I was able to land a job that was a step forward in my career. Better pay, better benefits, variety of job tasks but also a level of flexibility I never knew was possible. Now, I can truly have it all- the career, the time with my children, and no commute! I recommend flexjobs to anyone who is looking for job flexibility while still pursuing their career goals. Trust me... you CAN have it all! And it's a great life... :)

daniellet19
9/16/16

FlexJobs made it easy to find the exact job I was looking for. I had been searching on other sites for a couple of months with few leads and getting no where. After a brief search on FlexJobs, I found several solid leads that were of the exact job descriptions I was look for. While I was hesitant to spend money, I was immediately glad I did. You truly get what you pay for. Once I was hired full time from one of those first leads, it was easy to cancel my subscription. I have been very happy at my new job & have even received a promotion & raise in less than a year.

shanim1
9/16/16

Flexjobs has been great! Before registering I spoke with them and they clarified that they filter out all the spam and that there are only REAL jobs on the site and that it totally true - no spam no MLM just jobs.

I was lucky and found my job 4 months after registering (had a baby in between) I have just hit the 2 year mark in my job! Not only am I advancing professionally but I am also around for my kids thanks to working at home.

Flexjobs gave me the work life balance that I could only dream of.

nicholasm50
9/16/16

Flexjobs helped me find a job where many other sites failed. Good price, and with a bit work on your end you can find a job easily!

chrisr181
9/16/16

Flexjob is the only website that I'm aware of that specializes in remote/virtual work assignments.

I am a Sales Director who has managed teams both remotely as well as in an office setting, and the abundance of jobs that Flexjobs advertises makes it easy to peruse lots of different companies all in one place.

It's not all about hunting for jobs, either. I ended getting my current job from posting my resume on Flexjobs. My current employer reached out to me after seeing my resume and 2 weeks later I was offered the position.

Flexjobs is a great resource is you are looking for remote or virtual jobs and I highly recommend it to everyone who searching for their next job.

205 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FlexJobs staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
saraf1
A: Hello, Brenda! We always suggest taking a look at our current job database https://www.flexjobs.com/jobs to see if we currently have positions open that will match a person's skills and flexibility preferences.With positions from entry level to executive, there are many choices for people who are looking to transition to telecommuting. We have over 50 different job categories with jobs ranging from entry level to executive. We wish you the best in your career search! The FlexJobs Team
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
saraf1
A: Hello Kevin! Thank you for your recent inquiry to FlexJobs!
We do primarily work with US-based companies featuring US-based jobs. We do have some international positions, which can be found at this link http://www.flexjobs.com/us/Anywhere-telecommuting-jobs.
As for hiring processes and green cards, that does vary from employer to employer, so you would have to discuss the specific requirements with the companies that are offering these posiitons. We do have hundreds of international jobs that can be viewed at the above link that span all 50+ job categories we offer and the opportunities change daily.

For more information on finding international flexible jobs on FlexJobs, please read the following blog: http://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/faq-finding-international-flexible-jobs-on-flexjobs/ All the best in your job search! The FlexJobs Team
Helpful answer