Review of FlexJobs

Freelancing, Jobs, Work At Home
US
Tel: 1-866-991-9222
feedback@flexjobs.com
Check out FlexJobs for yourself today!
View Now

theof9
6/2/17

I paid the fee for a yearly subscription. After numerous times adjusting my "Advanced Search" parameters I got the same results. The only jobs were telecommute in local areas outside of my state (Texas). The only decent jobs had application links on Indeed.com. I was more successful using Indeed.com and other services for free and spent more time with fewer results with Flexjobs.
When contacting Flexjobs for help, they offered no suggestions just a long explanation of what they do (which I already knew). I immediately asked for my money back.

Tip for consumers: Try other free sites first as Flexjobs job listings often redirect you to these sites for the application process anyway.

mh179
5/28/17

FlexJobs does not only provide job listings - they have a wealth of information about the job search process that I found invaluable after 6 years of being a stay at home mom. I now have a freelance position that meets my needs perfectly - a position I would never have learned about without flexjobs.

ptt4
5/17/17

I've tried many different job boards to find freelance work. FlexJobs is the fist one that actually worked and didn't charge an arm and leg for their service. Wonderful site!

stevend91
5/5/17

I was recently laid off by my past employer in March and immediately started searching for a new role. While doing internet searches for a telecommuting job as a Business Development Director, I found FlexJobs and decided to try it out. I paid for a month subscription and created two profiles for the type of work I hoped to find. At the time, I was also relying heavily on Indeed and LinkedIn searches for job leads. After creating my profiles on FlexJobs, I immediately received job suggestions (something FlexJobs sends out daily). The jobs and companies I found through the site were great - I applied to about a dozen or so awesome openings with good organizations in the first 2-3 weeks. FlexJobs quickly became my primary search tool versus the other sites. I interviewed with a half dozen companies that responded but narrowed that down to three "finalists" within a month. After several more interviews with those three companies, I had 2 job offers and actually had to pull myself out of a final interview in another state because I accepted one of the other offers.
I found FlexJobs to be an invaluable resource in my job search, particularly for telecommuting positions. It's easy to use, effective, and the search features yielded relevant job leads that interested me. I ended up paying about $40 for two months' subscription to the site and found an awesome position making thousands more per year with a company I am excited to join. Highly recommend this site!

catherinej28
5/4/17

For a pretty small fee I was able to sort through relevant positions and not have to worry about scams, wasting my time, or having my personal information stolen. I found the job I was looking for, and am happy in my new position.

annmariem7
5/4/17

I decided to use FlexJobs to figure out if my fast typing skills could possibly make me any extra cash through an online service. After subscribing to FlexJobs I found a job within less than a month!

jeffd94
5/4/17

I literally found, interviewed and got the first position I applied to on Flexjobs, so my results probably aren't typical, but it's a fantastic resource if you're looking for telecommuting jobs. Thoroughly impressed at how well vetted and accurate the posting were.

darbyk2
4/27/17

I had a great experience with Flexjobs. I've been looking for a part-time, flexible, telecommute job for a long time. I found what I wanted within a month of joining FlexJobs. The subscription price is worth it.

nerricad
4/20/17

I was looking for work. Never knew that I could "really" work at home. That's exactly what I needed due to me having 2 children. Not only have I started working from home, but in the process I had to turn down 3 other jobs because I had already taken my current position, and it was all done in less than a month

deliaw6
4/20/17

Flexjobs.com is the best. It has daily inflow of jobs and I kept track daily to find what I was looking for. I have applied to a few jobs with them and all have turned out to be legitimate jobs (even if not all actually hired me). I have had positive experience with their customer service as well,clearing up a matter right away after I pointed out a job was actually not world-wide, but US based. I highly recommend this website as money well invested towards finding your dream remote job. I am currently in training with an employer I found through Flexjobs. I hope it works out! It has been a great experience so far.

leslieh73
4/18/17

If you're looking to make the transition from the office to working remotely, Flexjobs is a great resource. I was able to find a full-time telecommuting position in my career field. The monthly fee was worth paying and I also enjoyed the job search tips and blogs.

annettet18
4/6/17

I was so pleased with the service that they provided. I found two jobs through Flexjobs! They provide a very efficient service and the messages are positive and motivational too.

jenised
4/6/17

I had a very positive experience with Flexjobs. I found a job that was flexible, remote and paid extremely well. The website provided verified and reputable jobs with no scams or gimmicks.

bradd80
4/6/17

Great and easy platform for finding a remote job of my dreams. Now I have a great job and work from the comfort of my home office

elizabethh146
4/5/17

A year ago, I found exactly what I was looking for (a 100% telecommuting position) through FlexJobs and I love it even more a year into the job. FlexJobs is a fantastic service.

catherineh72
3/27/17

FlexJobs.com is a legitimate website that posts flexible/remote jobs; it is not a scam. But do not expect great customer service if you call to speak to someone or utilize their chat box. I am speaking from experience. FlexJobs is not free. Customers have to pay and I think it is outrageous to charge people for a service and then be so unhelpful when customers have questions. There are other career websites that post flexible/remote jobs that are FREE and provide outstanding customer service. FlexJobs will have to re-train their staff and say to their staff "we are charging people and therefore need to provide EXCELLENT customer service." I wish I had known about the free career websites before I paid FlexJobs money. I am so disappointed. I do not recommend FlexJobs.

Tip for consumers: When you call Customer Service at FlexJobs (or if you utilize their chat box), their customer service representatives are not rude or short with people, but they are not helpful. When people are looking for jobs and they ARE paying for the service, I would expect their customer service representatives to be EXTREMELY helpful. I recommend Indeed.com. There is no cost to you and they also will send you emails weekly with a listing of the types of jobs you are looking for.

erinl41
3/26/17

Day 1: I hear about FlexJobs, research, it seems legit
Day 2: I see a job posting that I like, apply
Day 36: Fly down for an interview for a flexible, work from home position
Day 50: Accept the offer, woo hoo!
Day 339: Still there & loving it - never would've found it without FlexJobs

leahc32
3/7/17

Finding a fully remote job was hard with all the scam-y sites out there, but FlexJobs was a very well organized and useful site with quality, legitimate jobs posted. I was glad I spent the money to sign up - I start my new remote job on Monday!

shais7
3/2/17

Found my job via flex jobs - it's a relevant simple high quality job search engine. No spam emails and excellent interface

helenas12
2/27/17

Easily to search, easily to find a remote job even for career beginners.
No scams and very well constructed website.

katrinas19
2/26/17

A good friend of mine had joined Flexjobs and landed herself an excellent work from home job. She told me about Flexjobs and I am so happy I joined because I found the greatest work from home job. The site is so easy to use and completely legitamate. I have referred the site to many friends and family members already.

susanm281
2/26/17

I have found a good job each time I have become a member within a month's time. Knowing you can trust that all of their job openings are completely legitimate gives you more time to focus directly on the jobs you wish to apply for, as well as all the wealth of pertinent and very helpful information they have to offer, as well as great Webinars with actual companies that hire for flexible positions, including telecommute, remote, freelance, alternative, work from home, however you understand it or whatever you want to call it, there are a lot of advantages to working from home, and FlexJobs covers everything you need to be successful at it.

sherim27
2/26/17

Flexjobs does a great job of vetting job postings to ensure they are legitimate. They have a good variety of postings for most people who want/need flexible types of employment. I appreciate them doing the hard part for me by searching out and bringing the job postings together.

aldeng8
2/22/17

I found a job almost immediately soon after joining FlexJobs. It is coming up on 1 year and I still am working thru them. They have awesome customer service. I would highly recommend their services if you are job seeking!

bethw59
2/16/17

I had such a great experience with FlexJobs. I actually found 2 jobs. The first one was a temporary job which held me over until I found the second job that was in my field of graphic design. I'm currently working at this second job and I love it! I never would have found this contact if it hadn't been for the FlexJobs connection.

Helpful answer

Hello Mark I am concerned that you may be looking at another company with a similar name that states you will be doing offers for pay and requires a backup and certification. We are not the same company, and we have no association or affiliation with that company. For more information on copycat companies and their scams, please check out https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/copycat-scam-alert-myflexjob-is-not-flexjobs/ We wish you the best of luck in your job search! The FlexJobs Team

By Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep] on 1/12/16
Helpful answer

Hi, Thanks for your question. You can easily cancel your account at anytime. You would click on your name in the upper right, then click on Account Settings, then on Subscription. Here you can cancel your account now, or you can expire your account, so that it won't renew. You can also call us at 866-991-9222 and we can cancel your account for you. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Best, Jeremy

By Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep] on 4/13/15
Helpful answer

Hello Carmen! We always suggest taking a look at our current job database https://www.flexjobs.com/jobs to see if we currently have positions open that will match a person's skills and flexibility preferences. We have over 50 different job categories with positions ranging from entry level to executive. We wish you the best in your career search! The FlexJobs Team

By Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep] on 8/21/16
Helpful answer

Hello Michael! We have a dedicated Client Services Team that is available here, https://www.flexjobs.com/contact who are available to assist with any account needs through phone, email or chat. The FlexJobs Team

By Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep] on 8/9/16
Helpful answer

Hi Laquanna, You have FlexJobs.com mistaken for another site. On FlexJobs.com, we will never ask you to download mypcbackup. Please see the following blog for further information: https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/copycat-scam-alert-myflexjob-is-not-flexjobs/. The FlexJobs.com team

By Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep] on 10/31/15
Helpful answer

Thanks for your question. FlexJobs.com hand screens all companies before they can post jobs on FlexJobs.com. We confirm that they are legitimate employers and that the jobs they post will include some type of flexibility. This can be telecommuting (working from home), part-time, freelance or jobs that offer a flexible schedule. We offer 3 subscription options: $14.95/month, $29.95/3 months or $49.95/year. Once you have a paid subscription, you can create a profile, upload your resume to the site and search/apply for jobs. If you have any questions, please contact our Client Services team at 1-866-991-9222. Thanks!

By Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep] on 9/4/15
Helpful answer

Hello Claudia! I am concerned that you may be looking at another company with a similar name that states you will be doing offers for pay. We are not the same company, and we have no association or affiliation with that company. For more information on copycat companies and their scams, please check out https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/copycat-scam-alert-myflexjob-is-not-flexjobs/ We wish you the best of luck in your job search! The FlexJobs Team

By Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep] on 1/10/16
Helpful answer

Hi Anne, I believe that you have FlexJobs.com mistaken for another site. On FlexJobs.com, we will never ask you to download anything and will never ask you to pay for a protection plan. Please see the following blog for further information: https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/copycat-scam-alert-myflexjob-is-not-flexjobs/. The FlexJobs.com team

By Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep] on 10/17/15
Helpful answer

You can do a specific location search for jobs available in Canada. We do see a number of flexible positions that are posted from companies in Canada. We also see some flexible positions that are open worldwide.

By Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep] on 6/10/15
Helpful answer

Thanks for your question. FlexJobs has telecommuting jobs (home based) posted that are open anywhere in the US and some that are open anywhere in the world. You can search for these positions from the Advanced Search Options page.

By Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep] on 5/31/15
Questions? Get answers from the FlexJobs staff and other customers.

FlexJobs?