Review of FlexJobs

Categories: Freelancing, Jobs, Work At Home
US
Tel: 1-866-991-9222
feedback@flexjobs.com
Check out FlexJobs for yourself today!
View Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

catherineh72
3/27/17

FlexJobs.com is a legitimate website that posts flexible/remote jobs; it is not a scam. But do not expect great customer service if you call to speak to someone or utilize their chat box. I am speaking from experience. FlexJobs is not free. Customers have to pay and I think it is outrageous to charge people for a service and then be so unhelpful when customers have questions. There are other career websites that post flexible/remote jobs that are FREE and provide outstanding customer service. FlexJobs will have to re-train their staff and say to their staff "we are charging people and therefore need to provide EXCELLENT customer service." I wish I had known about the free career websites before I paid FlexJobs money. I am so disappointed. I do not recommend FlexJobs.

erinl41
3/26/17

Day 1: I hear about FlexJobs, research, it seems legit
Day 2: I see a job posting that I like, apply
Day 36: Fly down for an interview for a flexible, work from home position
Day 50: Accept the offer, woo hoo!
Day 339: Still there & loving it - never would've found it without FlexJobs

leahc32
3/7/17

Finding a fully remote job was hard with all the scam-y sites out there, but FlexJobs was a very well organized and useful site with quality, legitimate jobs posted. I was glad I spent the money to sign up - I start my new remote job on Monday!

shais7
3/2/17

Found my job via flex jobs - it's a relevant simple high quality job search engine. No spam emails and excellent interface

helenas12
2/27/17

Easily to search, easily to find a remote job even for career beginners.
No scams and very well constructed website.

katrinas19
2/26/17

A good friend of mine had joined Flexjobs and landed herself an excellent work from home job. She told me about Flexjobs and I am so happy I joined because I found the greatest work from home job. The site is so easy to use and completely legitamate. I have referred the site to many friends and family members already.

susanm281
2/26/17

I have found a good job each time I have become a member within a month's time. Knowing you can trust that all of their job openings are completely legitimate gives you more time to focus directly on the jobs you wish to apply for, as well as all the wealth of pertinent and very helpful information they have to offer, as well as great Webinars with actual companies that hire for flexible positions, including telecommute, remote, freelance, alternative, work from home, however you understand it or whatever you want to call it, there are a lot of advantages to working from home, and FlexJobs covers everything you need to be successful at it.

sherim27
2/26/17

Flexjobs does a great job of vetting job postings to ensure they are legitimate. They have a good variety of postings for most people who want/need flexible types of employment. I appreciate them doing the hard part for me by searching out and bringing the job postings together.

aldeng8
2/22/17

I found a job almost immediately soon after joining FlexJobs. It is coming up on 1 year and I still am working thru them. They have awesome customer service. I would highly recommend their services if you are job seeking!

bethw59
2/16/17

I had such a great experience with FlexJobs. I actually found 2 jobs. The first one was a temporary job which held me over until I found the second job that was in my field of graphic design. I'm currently working at this second job and I love it! I never would have found this contact if it hadn't been for the FlexJobs connection.

erikaw16
2/15/17

When I discovered flexjobs and saw that there was a membership fee attached to it, I immediately left the site. I didn't want to pay for a place to find me a job that I could possibly find myself. It just seemed like a scam. I then started to do some research and found some testimonies, so I said what the heck I'll try the 14.95/month for 30 days and see what results I get. After 3 months of being a member I accepted an interview, then job offer from Hilton Worldwide as a Reservation Specialist (part-time)! Flexjobs is not scam, it actually weeds out the scammers who claim they are legit work @home jobs. A lot of legit work @home jobs don't populate in Google so flexjobs handles that. New jobs are added everyday based off your resume! I'm happy because I get to do things on my work break like run into the baby's room and play with her or run up to my daughter's school and see a play and my fiancé and I get to have lunch with each other all of the time. I even get to clean up! Yippee.... :-) I'm not a paid spokeswoman; I'm a normal mom who desired to be at home for my now 4 month old and my 7 year old daughters. Thanks flexjobs!

tims156
2/15/17

I signed up for FlexJobs on November 8th and started checking the site every other day. I was only looking for remote jobs and I searched for every new telecommuting job that had been posted every time I logged on, I read the job descriptions, and I applied for the jobs that interested me. I had two interviews in January and I got a job offer before the end of January and I start at the end of February.

FlexJobs is a great resource, they search the web for legitimate telecommuting jobs which saved me tons of time when I was searching for a new job working remotely. I strongly recommend using them if you're looking for a telecommuting position!

heatherp61
2/14/17

I'm an at-home mom returning to the workforce after 12 years. I was searching for a part-time telecommute project management position. I was surprised at the volume of Flex jobs presented that matched all or most of my criteria. Within three months I had two interviews resulting in two offers.

rachelw92
2/14/17

It took a few months to find the right job for me but I found it and couldn't be happier. The job I was hired for is a flexible full-time telecommute that allows me to be more available to my family.

kristenl29
2/14/17

I love this website and I work from home, sometimes seasonally. When I am looking for work, I sign up and get lots of leads that have been vetted a little. When I have a job, I stop my subscription. I have found 2 separate work-from-home jobs and it's been well worth the membership price.

patriciab169
1/29/17

You pay to see the jobs but then you find they are the same jobs on other sites but they will post anything if the employer allows any sort of flexibility such as flexible hours or work from home occasionally. In other words, these are not vetted jobs that you can actually work from home. Maybe a few are but most are just jobs posted on other sites.

silviac20
1/26/17

Flexjobs does a really good job of presenting you with a clear and relevant list of jobs to apply to that match your skill set. I really wanted to find a job where I could work remotely, and Flexjobs, each day, presented me with jobs that fit my criteria, that I could apply to. It is time consuming to apply to positions, and Flexjobs really helps cut down on the amount of time I had to spend searching the internet for job lists. I was very lucky and found a job in a few months that I am loving so far!

tomm1211
1/22/17

This site is totally worth the price. The job postings are curated, so you don't waste time sifting through spammy postings. The notifications are great, and everything is really intuitive. They also have great customer support.

jonc74
1/13/17

The FlexJobs site is easy to use and was instrumental in my finding a telecommuting position at a company that understands remote work.

They vet each employer and sometimes do interviews with the HR people and various companies which provide both insight into the company and into the hiring process itself.

I highly recommend them.

jeanetteb19
1/9/17

After teaching for seven years and then entering the field of education technology in the early 90's, I found myself working remotely for a variety of education technology publishing companies for more than 20 years. After being laid off due to large-scale corporate reorganization three years ago, I found myself in need of a new job for the first time in a long time! For two years I held two different "office positions", but found it wasn't the right environment for me. I knew I needed to find a flexible position that would allow me to work from home; an environment in which I knew I would flourish and be super-productive! Flexjobs helped me find the perfect position for an amazing non-profit organization in my field of expertise, at a salary $10K higher than the position I just left!

ashleyf61
1/1/17

FlexJobs is an easy way to search for and find a legitimate job. You can upload your resume so potential employers can find you, as well as narrrow down your search criteria to find specifically what type of job you are looking for. I was on FlexJobs for less than 1 month when I was hired for a flexible schedule, telecommute position, exactly what I was looking for, by an employer I would never have otherwise known about. Thank you, FlexJobs, for making my job search so easy!

gregw64
12/14/16

Excellent results from using this site. Not spammy, all information was targeted and accurate as well as being effective.

robinm106
12/10/16

I used to think it was impossible to work from home until I found my dream job through FlexJobs. There were more categories than I thought were possible to search in my field. I highly recommend getting the affordable membership which gives you a full year to search new job postings daily!

coreys21
11/8/16

I signed up with FlexJobs to help find a new job that would offer more flexibility after I moved to a different city. I found a lot of great leads in my field on FlexJobs and eventually signed on with a great company that was a perfect fit for my life.

juliah57
10/30/16

Honestly, I cannot say enough how much I LOVED using Flexjobs.com. They were the first site for work from home jobs that is actually legitimate. They verify all of the companies for you, so you don't have to slog through all of the pyramid schemes and other ridiculousness that's out there. I wouldn't have found my job today if it hadn't been for Flexjobs. :)

274 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FlexJobs staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days, 10 hours ago
Answer
saraf1
Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep]
A: Hello Deborah! FlexJobs might just have the right fit for you. :). We do see jobs that offer flexibility that includes telecommuting positions which can be done from home. We focus on professional level positions with over 30,000 legitimate employers. We do see a variety of different schedules available with our positions.I would suggest taking a look at our current opportunities here, https://www.flexjobs.com/jobs to see if we have jobs that would be a good fit for you. Best of luck in your job search! The FlexJobs Team
5 days, 1 hour ago