US Government’s NSF

Categories: Freelancing, Jobs, Work At Home
US
Tel: 1-866-991-9222
feedback@flexjobs.com
Check out FlexJobs for yourself today!
View Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tomm1211
1/22/17

This site is totally worth the price. The job postings are curated, so you don't waste time sifting through spammy postings. The notifications are great, and everything is really intuitive. They also have great customer support.

jonc74
1/13/17

The FlexJobs site is easy to use and was instrumental in my finding a telecommuting position at a company that understands remote work.

They vet each employer and sometimes do interviews with the HR people and various companies which provide both insight into the company and into the hiring process itself.

I highly recommend them.

jeanetteb19
1/9/17

After teaching for seven years and then entering the field of education technology in the early 90's, I found myself working remotely for a variety of education technology publishing companies for more than 20 years. After being laid off due to large-scale corporate reorganization three years ago, I found myself in need of a new job for the first time in a long time! For two years I held two different "office positions", but found it wasn't the right environment for me. I knew I needed to find a flexible position that would allow me to work from home; an environment in which I knew I would flourish and be super-productive! Flexjobs helped me find the perfect position for an amazing non-profit organization in my field of expertise, at a salary $10K higher than the position I just left!

ashleyf61
1/1/17

FlexJobs is an easy way to search for and find a legitimate job. You can upload your resume so potential employers can find you, as well as narrrow down your search criteria to find specifically what type of job you are looking for. I was on FlexJobs for less than 1 month when I was hired for a flexible schedule, telecommute position, exactly what I was looking for, by an employer I would never have otherwise known about. Thank you, FlexJobs, for making my job search so easy!

gregw64
12/14/16

Excellent results from using this site. Not spammy, all information was targeted and accurate as well as being effective.

robinm106
12/10/16

I used to think it was impossible to work from home until I found my dream job through FlexJobs. There were more categories than I thought were possible to search in my field. I highly recommend getting the affordable membership which gives you a full year to search new job postings daily!

coreys21
11/8/16

I signed up with FlexJobs to help find a new job that would offer more flexibility after I moved to a different city. I found a lot of great leads in my field on FlexJobs and eventually signed on with a great company that was a perfect fit for my life.

juliah57
10/30/16

Honestly, I cannot say enough how much I LOVED using Flexjobs.com. They were the first site for work from home jobs that is actually legitimate. They verify all of the companies for you, so you don't have to slog through all of the pyramid schemes and other ridiculousness that's out there. I wouldn't have found my job today if it hadn't been for Flexjobs. :)

randiv1
10/25/16

After moving to a location that caused an hour and a half commute to my job, I found FlexJobs and was very impressed. There was a high volume of jobs in my field that were very flexible indeed. I signed up in July, interviewed for 5 different jobs, and got offers from 3 within a month. I accepted a job not only in my field, but working full time from home with a shift I get to choose.

pb55
10/21/16

Easy, specific and inexpensive. It's a great easy to follow process and has a wide range of jobs to choose from. FlexJobs helped me find the perfect job. I am so excited about my remote job and enjoy working at a job that is perfect for me and my schedule. Thanks, FlexJobs!

thomask76
10/20/16

I knew I wanted a full-time job working remotely but with flexible hours. FlexJobs made it very easy to search and match legitimate jobs on that criteria as well as my areas of experience and interest. I now go to that job everyday! I will not hesitate to use FlexJobs again and recommend it.

katieb67
10/17/16

I used FlexJobs to help me find a job where I could work from home. I had been a school teacher, but decided to stay home after having my first son. I have a background in both finance and teaching and was open to any position that would give me flexibility while offering interesting work. FlexJobs was wonderful in that it allowed me to view all of my options. I appreciated the daily e-mails and the way it used my search criteria to let me see which positions I would be qualified for. I also liked FlexJobs because I knew that each company was verified. The position I found is the perfect fit! I teach students in China. The hours are perfect because I can work while my baby is sleeping. FlexJobs was a huge help and I recommend it to anyone!

ingridn5
10/16/16

I loved Flexjobs. It took about 8 weeks or so to find a job. However, I found an easy part-time job I can do from home with a schedule I can do at my choosing. I am profoundly grateful that I was able to find the job I did and still be able to care for my infant, while also being able to contribute something to our finances. We are doing the Dave Ramsey plan and are on step 2 (paying off debt) and we are working hard to earn any side money we can! Cheers to Flexjobs for helping us reach our goals!

susanl142
10/15/16

My experience with flex jobs was terrific. After just two months of being on the site I found my flex job! Still telecommuting 1+ years later!

karens249
10/14/16

After searching on Flex Jobs for several months, I found the perfect job for my changing lifestyle (new stay-at-home mom). I was looking for a part-time work from home job. I've had the job for about 8 months now. Every time I looked for jobs on Flex Jobs there were new job postings. The jobs posted all seemed legitimate and professional. I would definitely recommend Flex Jobs to anyone looking for flexible job positions.

maryr189
10/14/16

I had a great experience with FlexJobs! When I quit my corporate (9-5) to spend more time with my daughter, I was nervous to find something I could do part time to still make a living. FlexJobs sent me e-mails everyday with new opportunities, so that after a few brief weeks of searching, I was able to find the right match.

lisac241
10/9/16

I'm very pleased with my flexjobs membership and the results I got. It took me only 5 weeks from the time I signed up with flexjobs.com until I was starting my first day at my new job. I've told numerous friends and family about it and I highly recommend them if you too are looking for a flexible job you can work from home. It gave me and my husband peace of mind that all of the jobs posted were legitimate and I knew I wasn't being scammed.

lisaa126
10/5/16

I searched on Flexjobs over a year ago and immediately saw real options and the variety, layout and tools Flexjobs offers are amazing.
I applied for a job at Chanel and a year later am still enjoying working for home for a luxury brand. I can recommend this to anyone looking for a job.

joannac18
9/28/16

I had played around with the idea of working from home but the few sites I was on had these bogus jobs. After having a baby with minor health issues and my previous boss being ridiculously hateful, it made my decision crystal clear. I finally signed up for FlexJobs.com and it was by far the best decision I have made. Within the first 30 days I had my first interview and by 60 days I had a job offer with the same company. I highly recommend taking a chance to find your happily ever after job too!

shoshanay
9/26/16

I recommended Flexjobs to my brother because it was a good option for me
I intend to use it again in the future as I am happy with the work I have found so far. Very professional and responsive.

sharonc100
9/24/16

The jobs that were suggested to me by FlexJobs were focused on my qualifications, experience and interests. The website is very user friendly and I began applying for jobs immediately. I began a new job just a few weeks after registering with FlexJobs!

pattif9
9/24/16

I was fortunate to obtain a flexible work from home position that I could design to my needs and flexibility. I enjoyed knowing that the positions are screened and searchable based on the criteria you set for yourself. It was also great to have everything on one site without having to be online performing multiple searches.

kristir12
9/23/16

Flexjobs is a great site for finding real, flexible work. I found a full-time upper management position with a global company that allows me to work from home. I highly recommend FlexJobs to anyone seeking better work-life balance through a more flexible work arrangement!

tinam103
9/22/16

I have been a member of FlexJobs for almost a year and have really enjoyed reviewing the many opportunities that are listed. Every opportunity I've researched has linked directly to a hiring company offering a remote job. This happens with a lot of larger companies that I didn't even know even offered remote work. Great service and outstanding results!

graemed2
9/21/16

I found the perfect position almost instantly, so there isn´t much I can complain about!

252 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FlexJobs staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
cassandrar12
Cassandra R.
3 days, 20 hours ago
Answer
saraf1
Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep]
A: Hello Cassandra! FlexJobs might just have the right fit for you. :). We do see Project Manager positions that offer flexibility. We focus on professional level positions with over 30,000 legitimate employers. We do see a variety of different schedules available with our positions.I would suggest taking a look at our current opportunities here,https://www.flexjobs.com/jobs to see if we have jobs that would be a good fit for you. Best of luck in your job search! The FlexJobs Team
2 days, 3 hours ago
3 days, 21 hours ago
Answer
saraf1
Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep]
A: Hello Anthony! Thank you for your recent question about FlexJobs from the Caribbean.
We do primarily work with US-based companies featuring US-based jobs. We do have some international positions, which can be found at this link http://www.flexjobs.com/us/Anywhere-telecommuting-jobs.
We do have hundreds of international jobs that can be viewed at the above link that span all 50+ job categories we offer and the opportunities change daily.

For more information on finding international flexible jobs on FlexJobs, please read the following blog: http://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/faq-finding-international-flexible-jobs-on-flexjobs/ All the best in your job search! The FlexJobs Team
2 days, 3 hours ago