US Government’s NSF

Categories: Freelancing, Jobs, Work At Home
US
Tel: 1-866-991-9222
feedback@flexjobs.com
Check out FlexJobs for yourself today!
View Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bethw59
2/16/17

I had such a great experience with FlexJobs. I actually found 2 jobs. The first one was a temporary job which held me over until I found the second job that was in my field of graphic design. I'm currently working at this second job and I love it! I never would have found this contact if it hadn't been for the FlexJobs connection.

erikaw16
2/15/17

When I discovered flexjobs and saw that there was a membership fee attached to it, I immediately left the site. I didn't want to pay for a place to find me a job that I could possibly find myself. It just seemed like a scam. I then started to do some research and found some testimonies, so I said what the heck I'll try the 14.95/month for 30 days and see what results I get. After 3 months of being a member I accepted an interview, then job offer from Hilton Worldwide as a Reservation Specialist (part-time)! Flexjobs is not scam, it actually weeds out the scammers who claim they are legit work @home jobs. A lot of legit work @home jobs don't populate in Google so flexjobs handles that. New jobs are added everyday based off your resume! I'm happy because I get to do things on my work break like run into the baby's room and play with her or run up to my daughter's school and see a play and my fiancé and I get to have lunch with each other all of the time. I even get to clean up! Yippee.... :-) I'm not a paid spokeswoman; I'm a normal mom who desired to be at home for my now 4 month old and my 7 year old daughters. Thanks flexjobs!

tims156
2/15/17

I signed up for FlexJobs on November 8th and started checking the site every other day. I was only looking for remote jobs and I searched for every new telecommuting job that had been posted every time I logged on, I read the job descriptions, and I applied for the jobs that interested me. I had two interviews in January and I got a job offer before the end of January and I start at the end of February.

FlexJobs is a great resource, they search the web for legitimate telecommuting jobs which saved me tons of time when I was searching for a new job working remotely. I strongly recommend using them if you're looking for a telecommuting position!

heatherp61
2/14/17

I'm an at-home mom returning to the workforce after 12 years. I was searching for a part-time telecommute project management position. I was surprised at the volume of Flex jobs presented that matched all or most of my criteria. Within three months I had two interviews resulting in two offers.

rachelw92
2/14/17

It took a few months to find the right job for me but I found it and couldn't be happier. The job I was hired for is a flexible full-time telecommute that allows me to be more available to my family.

kristenl29
2/14/17

I love this website and I work from home, sometimes seasonally. When I am looking for work, I sign up and get lots of leads that have been vetted a little. When I have a job, I stop my subscription. I have found 2 separate work-from-home jobs and it's been well worth the membership price.

patriciab169
1/29/17

You pay to see the jobs but then you find they are the same jobs on other sites but they will post anything if the employer allows any sort of flexibility such as flexible hours or work from home occasionally. In other words, these are not vetted jobs that you can actually work from home. Maybe a few are but most are just jobs posted on other sites.

silviac20
1/26/17

Flexjobs does a really good job of presenting you with a clear and relevant list of jobs to apply to that match your skill set. I really wanted to find a job where I could work remotely, and Flexjobs, each day, presented me with jobs that fit my criteria, that I could apply to. It is time consuming to apply to positions, and Flexjobs really helps cut down on the amount of time I had to spend searching the internet for job lists. I was very lucky and found a job in a few months that I am loving so far!

tomm1211
1/22/17

This site is totally worth the price. The job postings are curated, so you don't waste time sifting through spammy postings. The notifications are great, and everything is really intuitive. They also have great customer support.

jonc74
1/13/17

The FlexJobs site is easy to use and was instrumental in my finding a telecommuting position at a company that understands remote work.

They vet each employer and sometimes do interviews with the HR people and various companies which provide both insight into the company and into the hiring process itself.

I highly recommend them.

jeanetteb19
1/9/17

After teaching for seven years and then entering the field of education technology in the early 90's, I found myself working remotely for a variety of education technology publishing companies for more than 20 years. After being laid off due to large-scale corporate reorganization three years ago, I found myself in need of a new job for the first time in a long time! For two years I held two different "office positions", but found it wasn't the right environment for me. I knew I needed to find a flexible position that would allow me to work from home; an environment in which I knew I would flourish and be super-productive! Flexjobs helped me find the perfect position for an amazing non-profit organization in my field of expertise, at a salary $10K higher than the position I just left!

ashleyf61
1/1/17

FlexJobs is an easy way to search for and find a legitimate job. You can upload your resume so potential employers can find you, as well as narrrow down your search criteria to find specifically what type of job you are looking for. I was on FlexJobs for less than 1 month when I was hired for a flexible schedule, telecommute position, exactly what I was looking for, by an employer I would never have otherwise known about. Thank you, FlexJobs, for making my job search so easy!

gregw64
12/14/16

Excellent results from using this site. Not spammy, all information was targeted and accurate as well as being effective.

robinm106
12/10/16

I used to think it was impossible to work from home until I found my dream job through FlexJobs. There were more categories than I thought were possible to search in my field. I highly recommend getting the affordable membership which gives you a full year to search new job postings daily!

coreys21
11/8/16

I signed up with FlexJobs to help find a new job that would offer more flexibility after I moved to a different city. I found a lot of great leads in my field on FlexJobs and eventually signed on with a great company that was a perfect fit for my life.

juliah57
10/30/16

Honestly, I cannot say enough how much I LOVED using Flexjobs.com. They were the first site for work from home jobs that is actually legitimate. They verify all of the companies for you, so you don't have to slog through all of the pyramid schemes and other ridiculousness that's out there. I wouldn't have found my job today if it hadn't been for Flexjobs. :)

randiv1
10/25/16

After moving to a location that caused an hour and a half commute to my job, I found FlexJobs and was very impressed. There was a high volume of jobs in my field that were very flexible indeed. I signed up in July, interviewed for 5 different jobs, and got offers from 3 within a month. I accepted a job not only in my field, but working full time from home with a shift I get to choose.

pb55
10/21/16

Easy, specific and inexpensive. It's a great easy to follow process and has a wide range of jobs to choose from. FlexJobs helped me find the perfect job. I am so excited about my remote job and enjoy working at a job that is perfect for me and my schedule. Thanks, FlexJobs!

thomask76
10/20/16

I knew I wanted a full-time job working remotely but with flexible hours. FlexJobs made it very easy to search and match legitimate jobs on that criteria as well as my areas of experience and interest. I now go to that job everyday! I will not hesitate to use FlexJobs again and recommend it.

katieb67
10/17/16

I used FlexJobs to help me find a job where I could work from home. I had been a school teacher, but decided to stay home after having my first son. I have a background in both finance and teaching and was open to any position that would give me flexibility while offering interesting work. FlexJobs was wonderful in that it allowed me to view all of my options. I appreciated the daily e-mails and the way it used my search criteria to let me see which positions I would be qualified for. I also liked FlexJobs because I knew that each company was verified. The position I found is the perfect fit! I teach students in China. The hours are perfect because I can work while my baby is sleeping. FlexJobs was a huge help and I recommend it to anyone!

ingridn5
10/16/16

I loved Flexjobs. It took about 8 weeks or so to find a job. However, I found an easy part-time job I can do from home with a schedule I can do at my choosing. I am profoundly grateful that I was able to find the job I did and still be able to care for my infant, while also being able to contribute something to our finances. We are doing the Dave Ramsey plan and are on step 2 (paying off debt) and we are working hard to earn any side money we can! Cheers to Flexjobs for helping us reach our goals!

susanl142
10/15/16

My experience with flex jobs was terrific. After just two months of being on the site I found my flex job! Still telecommuting 1+ years later!

karens249
10/14/16

After searching on Flex Jobs for several months, I found the perfect job for my changing lifestyle (new stay-at-home mom). I was looking for a part-time work from home job. I've had the job for about 8 months now. Every time I looked for jobs on Flex Jobs there were new job postings. The jobs posted all seemed legitimate and professional. I would definitely recommend Flex Jobs to anyone looking for flexible job positions.

maryr189
10/14/16

I had a great experience with FlexJobs! When I quit my corporate (9-5) to spend more time with my daughter, I was nervous to find something I could do part time to still make a living. FlexJobs sent me e-mails everyday with new opportunities, so that after a few brief weeks of searching, I was able to find the right match.

lisac241
10/9/16

I'm very pleased with my flexjobs membership and the results I got. It took me only 5 weeks from the time I signed up with flexjobs.com until I was starting my first day at my new job. I've told numerous friends and family about it and I highly recommend them if you too are looking for a flexible job you can work from home. It gave me and my husband peace of mind that all of the jobs posted were legitimate and I knew I wasn't being scammed.

256 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FlexJobs staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question