US Government’s NSF

Categories: Freelancing, Jobs, Work At Home
US
Tel: 1-866-991-9222
feedback@flexjobs.com
Check out FlexJobs for yourself today!
View Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

coreys21
11/8/16

I signed up with FlexJobs to help find a new job that would offer more flexibility after I moved to a different city. I found a lot of great leads in my field on FlexJobs and eventually signed on with a great company that was a perfect fit for my life.

juliah57
10/30/16

Honestly, I cannot say enough how much I LOVED using Flexjobs.com. They were the first site for work from home jobs that is actually legitimate. They verify all of the companies for you, so you don't have to slog through all of the pyramid schemes and other ridiculousness that's out there. I wouldn't have found my job today if it hadn't been for Flexjobs. :)

randiv1
10/25/16

After moving to a location that caused an hour and a half commute to my job, I found FlexJobs and was very impressed. There was a high volume of jobs in my field that were very flexible indeed. I signed up in July, interviewed for 5 different jobs, and got offers from 3 within a month. I accepted a job not only in my field, but working full time from home with a shift I get to choose.

pb55
10/21/16

Easy, specific and inexpensive. It's a great easy to follow process and has a wide range of jobs to choose from. FlexJobs helped me find the perfect job. I am so excited about my remote job and enjoy working at a job that is perfect for me and my schedule. Thanks, FlexJobs!

thomask76
10/20/16

I knew I wanted a full-time job working remotely but with flexible hours. FlexJobs made it very easy to search and match legitimate jobs on that criteria as well as my areas of experience and interest. I now go to that job everyday! I will not hesitate to use FlexJobs again and recommend it.

katieb67
10/17/16

I used FlexJobs to help me find a job where I could work from home. I had been a school teacher, but decided to stay home after having my first son. I have a background in both finance and teaching and was open to any position that would give me flexibility while offering interesting work. FlexJobs was wonderful in that it allowed me to view all of my options. I appreciated the daily e-mails and the way it used my search criteria to let me see which positions I would be qualified for. I also liked FlexJobs because I knew that each company was verified. The position I found is the perfect fit! I teach students in China. The hours are perfect because I can work while my baby is sleeping. FlexJobs was a huge help and I recommend it to anyone!

ingridn5
10/16/16

I loved Flexjobs. It took about 8 weeks or so to find a job. However, I found an easy part-time job I can do from home with a schedule I can do at my choosing. I am profoundly grateful that I was able to find the job I did and still be able to care for my infant, while also being able to contribute something to our finances. We are doing the Dave Ramsey plan and are on step 2 (paying off debt) and we are working hard to earn any side money we can! Cheers to Flexjobs for helping us reach our goals!

susanl142
10/15/16

My experience with flex jobs was terrific. After just two months of being on the site I found my flex job! Still telecommuting 1+ years later!

karens249
10/14/16

After searching on Flex Jobs for several months, I found the perfect job for my changing lifestyle (new stay-at-home mom). I was looking for a part-time work from home job. I've had the job for about 8 months now. Every time I looked for jobs on Flex Jobs there were new job postings. The jobs posted all seemed legitimate and professional. I would definitely recommend Flex Jobs to anyone looking for flexible job positions.

maryr189
10/14/16

I had a great experience with FlexJobs! When I quit my corporate (9-5) to spend more time with my daughter, I was nervous to find something I could do part time to still make a living. FlexJobs sent me e-mails everyday with new opportunities, so that after a few brief weeks of searching, I was able to find the right match.

lisac241
10/9/16

I'm very pleased with my flexjobs membership and the results I got. It took me only 5 weeks from the time I signed up with flexjobs.com until I was starting my first day at my new job. I've told numerous friends and family about it and I highly recommend them if you too are looking for a flexible job you can work from home. It gave me and my husband peace of mind that all of the jobs posted were legitimate and I knew I wasn't being scammed.

lisaa126
10/5/16

I searched on Flexjobs over a year ago and immediately saw real options and the variety, layout and tools Flexjobs offers are amazing.
I applied for a job at Chanel and a year later am still enjoying working for home for a luxury brand. I can recommend this to anyone looking for a job.

joannac18
9/28/16

I had played around with the idea of working from home but the few sites I was on had these bogus jobs. After having a baby with minor health issues and my previous boss being ridiculously hateful, it made my decision crystal clear. I finally signed up for FlexJobs.com and it was by far the best decision I have made. Within the first 30 days I had my first interview and by 60 days I had a job offer with the same company. I highly recommend taking a chance to find your happily ever after job too!

shoshanay
9/26/16

I recommended Flexjobs to my brother because it was a good option for me
I intend to use it again in the future as I am happy with the work I have found so far. Very professional and responsive.

sharonc100
9/24/16

The jobs that were suggested to me by FlexJobs were focused on my qualifications, experience and interests. The website is very user friendly and I began applying for jobs immediately. I began a new job just a few weeks after registering with FlexJobs!

pattif9
9/24/16

I was fortunate to obtain a flexible work from home position that I could design to my needs and flexibility. I enjoyed knowing that the positions are screened and searchable based on the criteria you set for yourself. It was also great to have everything on one site without having to be online performing multiple searches.

kristir12
9/23/16

Flexjobs is a great site for finding real, flexible work. I found a full-time upper management position with a global company that allows me to work from home. I highly recommend FlexJobs to anyone seeking better work-life balance through a more flexible work arrangement!

tinam103
9/22/16

I have been a member of FlexJobs for almost a year and have really enjoyed reviewing the many opportunities that are listed. Every opportunity I've researched has linked directly to a hiring company offering a remote job. This happens with a lot of larger companies that I didn't even know even offered remote work. Great service and outstanding results!

graemed2
9/21/16

I found the perfect position almost instantly, so there isn´t much I can complain about!

christinej30
9/19/16

This site is so amazing - it really has tons of jobs listed, but it also helps build confidence in job seekers by offering valuable resources for building your career. I was recruited for both of the jobs I found on flexjobs. I highly recommend it!

stellak6
9/18/16

I have been able to find an online job in FlexJobs that interested me right within the first days of my search! Thanks FlexJob!

tamikow2
9/17/16

I was looking for a second job that I could do part-time from home for some extra income. I'd had no luck searching on my own on the internet. Luckily, I found FlexJobs. They did all the hard work for me, researching legitimate at home jobs and in less than a month I found the perfect at home job that fit my schedule. I highly recommend FlexJobs! They work! :)

lavernes12
9/17/16

When I decided to retire in 2013, I didn't want to stop working or learning, I just wanted to stop commuting everyday for most of my life.

FlexJobs was one of several job search sites that I explored and was the only one that I actually found jobs through. They provide tools to sharpen skills that may have dulled. They have interactive webinars that give you access to companies and their representatives, and options to explore new work environments.

The job I have right now is totally different from my past work experience, but it allows me to work from home and develop a whole new set of skills I never would have imagined.

And I found it through FlexJobs, the most comprehensive and effective job search site around.

amandal98
9/17/16

Around the middle of last year, I decided that it was time for a career change.
I had been in the same job for almost ten years and wasn't that happy or fulfilled. I needed something different that allowed for a healthier work/life balance. I was constantly stressed and felt that I was letting my family down time and time again. I needed something that didn't feel like a dead-end job so that I was professionally fulfilled but that also gave me the balance I needed to have a happy personal life.
I went scouring the web for hope and what I found was FlexJobs. I was hesitant at first but could not have been happier with the outcome. I was able to review so many jobs in one place! That aspect immediately dropped my stress level and helped me tackle the major changed I so desperately needed.
I ended up finding more than one job with FlexJobs. The first job that I accepted was the first job I applied for on the site. I also found a part-time job that I could do to earn extra money that was also flexible. I now have a flexible schedule, earn more money than I did in my previous job, and have recently celebrated my one year anniversary with two amazing companies!
The site, for me, was a life saver! I can't express how positively my life has changed!

jackc122
9/17/16

After searching through a variety of free, but ad heavy sites, I discovered FlexJobs. They had a free trial for a month with an automatic extension for a small fee. I discovered the company listings and work-from home content was better by far than the other free sites. I filled out the FlexJob profile and my resume and sent it to a MAJOR company. I received an offer to remote test for a Virtual Customer Service Agent and within a week I was hired !! Work from home on a 4/3 schedule with NO COMMUTE, Paid & Unpaid Time off and benefits. I was amazed at how fast I got the job! I highly recommend the service, even for job searches that are not virtual or remote. By the way, I forgot to unsubscribe after my free trial so I got charged ten bucks, but they can have it because it was well worth it ! Thank you FlexJobs, keep up the good work for us working stiffs !!

233 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FlexJobs staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
shalikp
Shalik P.
2 days, 21 hours ago
Answer
saraf1
Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep]
A: Hello Shalik! Thank you for your recent question about FlexJobs from India!
We do primarily work with US-based companies featuring US-based jobs. We do have some international positions, which can be found at this link http://www.flexjobs.com/us/Anywhere-telecommuting-jobs.
As for hiring processes and green cards, that does vary from employer to employer, so you would have to discuss the specific requirements with the companies that are offering these positions. We do have hundreds of international jobs that can be viewed at the above link that span all 50+ job categories we offer and the opportunities change daily.

For more information on finding international flexible jobs on FlexJobs, please read the following blog: http://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/faq-finding-international-flexible-jobs-on-flexjobs/ All the best in your job search! The FlexJobs Team
1 day, 18 hours ago
3 days ago
Answer
saraf1
Clientsupport S. [FlexJobs Rep]
A: Hello Deaf! Thank you for your recent question about FlexJobs from outside of the United States, particularly in India. To use our site, you do need to be 18 years of age.

1 day, 18 hours ago