US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aileenw2
9/26/16

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Ordered a shirt in April and it is now almost October and have not received the item. I have been proactive with contacting the company every month and since August they stopped responding. I have had to go to my bank. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, it is disgusting how they will steal money.

maureend11
9/9/16

I ordered almost $80 worth of merch from this place 5 months ago, never received anything and have requested a full refund 4 TIMES! i will be reporting them to the better business bureau and attempting to get my money back though my bank. I am so disappointed in this company, i really wanted to support the message they claim to support.

nathanl39
9/5/16

I placed my order on July 1st. Shortly after placing it, I received an email saying it would be about 2-3 weeks for shipment. It's been 2-3 MONTHS and I still haven't received anything. I called their support team, no one answered. I emailed their support team, no answer. I tweeted them on Twitter, no answer.

sheryld18
9/5/16

I placed my order in May and they charged my card. I sent two emails asking about the order. Each time, they said they were waiting for items to be made.
I cancelled my order but am not hopeful that it won't be a fight to get money back.

ca17761
8/15/16

I ordered a shirt from them and never received it. I emailed them several times and even messaged them directly on their Facebook page, which according to the read receipt was seen. They had no problem processing my payment the day of the order, but didn't respond to my request to refund the amount since I had never gotten the product. Since they didn't reverse the charges or send out my shirt, I had to file a dispute with my bank. Save yourself the headache and don't order from them!

christopherr63
6/16/16

Clothes are great ,but the customer service sucked. Really reluctant to buy anything else from here. My clothes took forever to get to me. I had to contact them multiple times.

lailas3
5/23/16

The idea is fantastic, but their costumer service is incompetent to say the least..

I placed an order in the end of March and until today didn't receive it. I've contacted the company who offered refund, but not a plausible explanation for such delay. Finally, last week, I received an email saying that my order was being shipping, just to find out that they created the label, but dint ship the products. Today it still haven't ship.

johannad8
4/16/16

I love the fckh8 message and was excited to buy a str8 against h8 shirt. When I ordered the shirt it was in stock. After I ordered I kept checking to see if it had shipped and after 3 weeks (the stated processing time) I decided to call... And here's where the frustration starts. First, you can't get anyone on the phone, it makes you leave a voicemail..which will not be returned. After about 5 months of numerous unanswered voicemails and emails, the last of which I threatened to report them, with no response I got fed up. I called my bank and reported it and they investigated it as fraud. So about a month later guess what shows up in the mail? And they decided to throw in some pins I guess to say sorry..I called the bank and let them k ow whatever they did worked but it still aggregates me that it had to come to that. The shirt wasn't worth the hassle or the 7 month wait. I could have made one myself. Horrible company using a good cause to rip people off.

sidneym38
3/14/16

I ordered a t shirt and it got here very fast and the online service was quick and easy.

savannahk1
3/6/16

I ordered a shirt in the beginning of December and received a confirmation email shortly after saying it would take about 3 weeks to get my shirt. After 5 weeks of not getting an email saying it had been I sent out, I emailed them, and was told that they didn't have those shirts in stock and had no idea when they would. After 2 more weeks of not hearing anything I emailed them asking for a refund. They told me they gave me the refund, but my bank had no money sent back from them and I received no money back. I emailed them asking about it and they said there was nothing they could do. We called to complain and were told they would call us back later that day, that was over a month ago, and we still haven't recieved a call. I was left with no shirt and am out $22. Horrible experience. Do not order from them.

terran107
10/19/15

I placed an order for 2 shirts on August 5th. I did not receive my items until October 19th. Extremely rude customer service.

allenw25
10/6/15

It took these people 4 months, yes, 4 months for them to ship me a t-shirt with what looks like a simple heat press transfer graphic. All the while they did not answer a single one of my emails. After 2 months I figured I'd been scammed and gave up. But surprise! 2 months later, after a total of 4 months (I just have to reiterate that), I received my t-shirt. Yay...

Great message. Horrible, horrible people with zero respect for their customers and an apparent willingness to take advantage of an awesome movement.

laurenw29
9/25/15

I ordered a shirt and sweatshirt 3 months ago. I received a conformation immediately that said my order may take up to 3 weeks to process. After a 5 weeks I emailed their customer service and they said they were working on the order. I then received a shipping confirmation that never stated the items were sent out. So after another 2 weeks I emailed their customer service and they said one of the items was on back order (why couldnt they send the item they had while they waited for the other item) so now it's been 3 months and still no items. It's frustrating and their customer service is crap they just keep telling me what they think I want to hear without solving the problem.

amberm17
8/11/15

I ordered 2 shirts and got my confirmation email that stated to allow 2-3 weeks for the shirts to ship. It's been over a month and I never received an email saying that they have shipped or that they were going to be later shipping. I emailed a week ago and still haven't heard anything back. I've called and no one answers. This is frustrating. I just want to know when I'll have these shirts. One was a birthday gift that the birthday has now long passed. Order number 64627.

poppys1
7/10/15

I ordered a sweatshirt from FCKH8 several months ago. I then received an email saying my order had been shipped and would arrive within two to three weeks along with a tracking number. Not only did the tracking number not work (saying 'an error' occurred multiple times) but my package STILL hasn't come in (to Canada). I've written emails to them trying to explain my situation, but they've been no help. I'd give them 0 stars if that was an option but it's not. Please don't but from this company!!!

murillos
7/7/15

It took some while due Brazilian customer but the tshirt is here! Perfect!

sarahb139
6/27/15

I placed an order for $100 worth of clothes on April 2nd. I started emailing them in May, asking where my items were. I got one response (which didn't answer any of my questions) and then they stopped responding.
I disputed the payment and paypal gave my money back. I'm glad they did, because my package never arrived!
This is the worst company I've ever purchased from.

sarahm137
6/16/15

I ordered a shirt for a Pride event. I was really excited to wear it. Then I got an email saying please allow 2 to 3 weeks for shipping. Not being able to get it for pride. So I emailed them asking if there was any way I could pay to get it faster. They emailed me back within the next few days and said they would make sure to ship it out that day, so I would be able to get it for pride at no extra cost! The fact that they were willing to go above and beyond for me made me feel great! I can't wait to wear my shirt for pride weekend! Awesome customer service fckh8!

Extremely satisfied customer!

carmeni1
5/1/15

I visited the online shop after watching the video of the five little girls on YouTube and I found a lot of nice products with big messages! I bought an anti-sexism T-shirt and I'm really happy with it. Fair price and good quality. The shippment arrived before I expected (I'm from Spain). Recommended.

giovannas3
4/29/15

I am a huge human rights supporter and I love the creative ways that this site is against hate! I ordered a shirt and it arrived way earlier than expected and it is a perfect fit! I will definitely order more things from fckh8 and i recommend this site sooo much!!

zoes11
4/29/15

I got a feminist t-shirt and it came in a timely manner and it looked really good! I was happy overall!

lillyh3
4/20/15

Such comfy shirts with A MEANING! Love the prints!!!! I honestly have never bought such a nice fitting tshirt online, they are normally too small and uncomfortable to wear but I feel confident wearing my fkh8 shirt! I have the "Girls just want to have fundamental rights" and I think that is so incredibly true.

evang46
4/18/15

I bought two t-shirts from you guys recently, and i love them! The quality is great, the fit is great, and the comfort is great. A+ ! I love a clothing with a strong positive message!

brittanys24
4/17/15

I love the point that fckh8 gets acrossed! And I love my shirt!

samd66
4/17/15

I recently bought a jumper from FCKH8 after watching the potty mouth princess YouTube clip and I absolutely love it. It's very comfortable and a perfect fit. A few people have commented on how great the message is "girls just want to have fundamental rights"