CustomCarsCentral reviews

12/7/15

beast!

michaelb268
11/20/15

Excellent service.As a performance and restoration shop we are used to ordering special parts and waiting weeks for them to be shipped. The clutch arrived surprisingly the following day! needed a flywheel also and it arrived the day after ordering ! My customer was very happy for the turn around time.

One of the best on line services I have done business with !

Thank you.

kylel43
1/9/16

Pricing was awesome and my parts were exactly as described. Shipping was a tad slow though.

chetanj
11/8/15

Happy

jamesh406
2/21/17

I purchased a NM Turbo-charger lube oil line manufactured by NM and sold by Custom Car Center and their product was delivered on time and a few dollars below manufactures cost. That's OK in my wallet, allows me to save and purchase more toys later.

matthewk31
11/26/15

Very smooth purchase and delivery. Very fast delivery. Got exactly what I wanted. Couldn't be happier.

travism56
9/3/16

Cheap prices for what you'll need, large variety of parts, fast and cheap shipping too!!

nelsonn8
12/27/15

Awesome. Calls right away if there are any problems. So good customer service. Still waiting for my shipment though, UPS's fault I suppose.

williamf114
6/15/17

Parts for my Del Sol were on time and as expected! I would order again, and refer this retailer to my friends.

ronb62
12/1/15

Easy site to work with & super fast shipping

richardr96
12/21/15

Ordered several items over a short period of time. Parts frequently arrived ahead of schedule. One item (distributor) arrived with a broken wire (plug) and had to be returned. Customer service was excellant and the distributor was quickly replaced. A very satified customer. I will definately use again for auto parts.

adamm108
2/2/16

Ordered a Cluster for my 07 WRX all the way to Alaska it got here in a timely manner.

rickl58
8/28/16

The suspension set is fine. On my particular car, so many things were far too rusted, that at this point I could only replace the sway bar bushings. That is with air tools and impact wrenches. I will figure out how to get the rest changed but it will have to wait for now. The set is very complete and included items I was not aware of. The bushings I put in are performing well. Thank you.