CustomCarsCentral reviews

12/7/15

beast!

michaelb268
11/20/15

Excellent service.As a performance and restoration shop we are used to ordering special parts and waiting weeks for them to be shipped. The clutch arrived surprisingly the following day! needed a flywheel also and it arrived the day after ordering ! My customer was very happy for the turn around time.

One of the best on line services I have done business with !

Thank you.

kylel43
1/9/16

Pricing was awesome and my parts were exactly as described. Shipping was a tad slow though.

chetanj
11/8/15

Happy

jamesh406
2/21/17

I purchased a NM Turbo-charger lube oil line manufactured by NM and sold by Custom Car Center and their product was delivered on time and a few dollars below manufactures cost. That's OK in my wallet, allows me to save and purchase more toys later.

matthewk31
11/26/15

Very smooth purchase and delivery. Very fast delivery. Got exactly what I wanted. Couldn't be happier.

travism56
9/3/16

Cheap prices for what you'll need, large variety of parts, fast and cheap shipping too!!

nelsonn8
12/27/15

Awesome. Calls right away if there are any problems. So good customer service. Still waiting for my shipment though, UPS's fault I suppose.

williamf114
6/15/17

Parts for my Del Sol were on time and as expected! I would order again, and refer this retailer to my friends.

ronb62
12/1/15

Easy site to work with & super fast shipping

richardr96
12/21/15

Ordered several items over a short period of time. Parts frequently arrived ahead of schedule. One item (distributor) arrived with a broken wire (plug) and had to be returned. Customer service was excellant and the distributor was quickly replaced. A very satified customer. I will definately use again for auto parts.

adamm108
2/2/16

Ordered a Cluster for my 07 WRX all the way to Alaska it got here in a timely manner.

rickl58
8/28/16

The suspension set is fine. On my particular car, so many things were far too rusted, that at this point I could only replace the sway bar bushings. That is with air tools and impact wrenches. I will figure out how to get the rest changed but it will have to wait for now. The set is very complete and included items I was not aware of. The bushings I put in are performing well. Thank you.

josem196
7/20/17

I placed an order on July 12th its now the 19th and hasn't been shipped. They told me that my package has shipped and actually arrived to my state but was redirected back to them. I got a tracking number but it shows UPS never picked it up. Kinda sketchy then I got another tracking number and it's been 2 days so I tracked it and UPS hasn't picked it up. This has been the worst expirence I've had with online shopping. My purchase was for $970 that's a lot of money to experience this. I just want my money back.

Questions? Get answers from the CustomCarsCentral staff and other customers.

CustomCarsCentral?