US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

benm102
10/17/16

Cracked.com could have been great. It has lots of great articles, lots of giggles, and some semi-verifiable info. (hey, its no worse there than Wikipedia) But regardless the computer or device I use, the website never displays reliably. always freezing up. if it worked it'd be a 5 star.

anthonyb123
7/12/16

This is a comedy site. I wouldn't ever go to it to actually look up "facts". Also it's a certain kind of comedy that appeals to certain people. For example, those who are easily offended by profanity shouldn't read it. Personally, I find it entertaining. There is a way you can sign up to actually submit your own articles, but the last time I tried it, they had done such a poor job of explaining the process that I gave up on it. They might've improved it since though.

jenss7
9/6/15

Once upon a time cracked was a good site, now they have stopped giving damned about people or facts. It is easy to be entertaining if you just make $#*! up, especially if you don't give a $#*! about the anything or anyone.

yourm8
7/3/14

If you like vast generalizations which are unsupported by tangible evidence then you will LOVE this podcast! Also I find the social insights of the elitist, 20 something, male extremely valuable! I mean if there's one thing lacking in our society its more forums for young men, such as these, to express commentary on getting drunk at Rutgers or their hazy experiences at Burning Man. Thanks for keeping the pedestrians informed Cracked.com!

jf33
3/29/14

It's difficult to rank this site. There's a wide range of authors, some interested in the truth and some not. Some funny and some just gross, sensational, stupid, or sexist. Overall, though, this is one of my favorite infotainment sites, because some of the authors do a great job of humorously telling you really interesting (even sometimes important!) information. Beware, though, because some flat out misrepresent the truth to make something look shocking or funny, or just to fit their topic.

So, for some authors, I give an enthusiastic 5 stars! For others, 3-4 stars. And for some: 1 star.

jamesf62
3/23/14

The articles on Cracked are both funny and informative. That's an addictive combination that can turn you into a victim of missing time! I've learned about so many off-the-wall facts and events from this awesome little time-killer. I liken the experience to hitting the "Random Article" button on Wikipedia, but more entertaining. The writers are awesome! My only possible gripe is that I'm not interested in every topic that's written about. This is really not a gripe. It's just a matter of opinion and taste, but I have to say something bad because I have an overload of karma that's been overheating my heart...

trishad1
2/19/14

This site is hilarious, I love surfing through there site at work to kill time at the end of the day.

reginac5
1/28/14

Keep an open mind when you visit, very diverse forum activity and lots, I mean lots of funny stuff. Clearly one of my favorite sites.

rogerg26
10/3/13

Witty humor and information merged into one. I never thought I'd like something like this site as I was the "boring" guy before I knew about Cracked... A bit of a warning though: when you start reading articles from Cracked, you'll become ignorant of the time.

johnt84
8/17/12

The moderators on the forums are basically self righteous fascists but that's not that uncommon so I'll only ding them a little for that even if it's a huge annoyance to me. It's slightly more annoying with them in particular since they like to act as though they are the ministers of what is acceptable on the very edge of political and social discourse. Otherwise it's a great comedy site. Maybe the best.

rm17
11/6/11

Before I became a Cracked loyalist, I only used my internet subscription for erotic entertainment. Now, I get sarcastic short stories on current events to amuse me also. Seriously, This is a worthwhile good time to read. I check it, and yahoo news daily.

andrews30
10/2/11

When I wish to not use a service anymore I feel I should be able to DELETE my account. Right now the only way to sort of get rid of your Cracked account is to manually remove ALL content and then deactivate it. This is ridiculous. The service should have one big red 'DELETE PROFILE' button which wipes out the entire profile and all associated content. Cracked doesn't give me enough information to delete my profile. Other services have this feature.

corys
9/18/11

DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE!!! It almost cost me my job...and my life. You don't understand, you just want to read one, but one more won't hurt. Oh, look, this one is related to the one I just read. Oh, look, its 5a.m., well, I'm not going to work today cause, shuks, I just spent all night enjoying life, damn. seriously, when I first found this site, I posted an article on my FB page. I got one comment that scared me, so true, "hey!!! you just found the 'im never gunna do work again page.'" Ya, true dat.

erick12
5/18/11

The only thing left of the revered (but always second banana to Mad magazine) Cracked magazine is cracked.com. The site has current original comedy material usually as clever as The Onion. Cracked.com is also now soliciting budding comedy writers and paying for "good" articles. Now maybe some of you can potentially have a revenue bearing aspect to your writing. Cracked.com is a fun safe place to spend some time.

toddl
10/28/10

I read cracked as a comic book growing up in elementary school (yes that dates me) and now have found this website thanks to other members here. Very funny site. They also have a quite impressive social network thing going on. I have seen some sites get say 100 likes from facebook and I would be impressed. They get thousands of likes on FB for their articles. It also appears some get hundreds of diggs because they are really that funny. Check out this one with 1800 FB likes, though only read if you are one of the 12 million people that play WOW

katw
10/21/09

the authors of the 'articles' on this website have a great wit and many times caused me pain via liquid-through-the-nose laughing. a fun read.

akonib
8/13/08

Cracked - Subjective humor blog/college-like and Maddoxesque humor - A variety of subject matter in the topics that are ranked, often pertaining to pop culture or current events. Very entertaining at times and typically somewhat witty. The website is mostly popular for its top "X" blog posts.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Cracked staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 3/30/16
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Cracked staff and other customers.

Cracked?