Review of CertifiKid

Daily Deals, Shopping
info@certifikid.com

pp60
3/20/17

I purchased $25 for TWO SNOW TUBING Tickets for Montage Resort. The voucher stated that it expires on March 31, 2017. I went there over the weekend and the resort was still open. However,they closed the tubing early when we got there. I spoke with the GM there and they told they cant refund me since I bought it from a third party, which was Certifikid. I emailed them and they replied "We have spoken to the vendor regarding the early closure and they will honor your voucher for next season so you may use it then once they reopen". Unfortunately, we do not have the means to go back and forth easily when the place is 4hrs away! Nor we plan to go there ever again after this experience. I emailed the vendor asking for refund to no avail. Even though its a small amount, my hard earned did not deserve to be cheated on. Their customer service just keeps dodging and not helpful at all. Buyers beware of this merchant!!!

courtneye13
12/5/16

Certifikid does not clearly advertise deals with all details and then when you the consumer realizes that the deals are shams, they tell you they have a 5 day return policy and basically they look forward to your continued business. I bought a birthday deal for my sons 3rd birthday at Monkey Joes. As it is similar to BounceU we assumed when it said private party room it would be like our parties before. Not at all! It is open to ALL during our party! So, my 3 year old could be having their party at the same exact time as a slew of 12 year olds with no rotation or barriers etc. This is unsafe and was not at all clearly advertised by Monkey Joes nor certifikid who publicized it. Stear clear of this company! They don't care about their customers and do not vet the experiences that they aimlessly promote. STEAR CLEAR OF CERTIFIKID!

tinaj37
2/27/16

I don't write reviews, but I had to for this company. I was advised to use this site to purchase tickets for an event my daughter was performing in, and while on this site I looked at other things Certifikid promoted. I saw an offer for a make-your-own jewelry company where you send in your child's artwork and it is turned into a piece of wearable jewelry and sent back. I purchased 3 of these for $78. However, the coupon was only good for a month and we did not get the artwork into the company in time (our fault, yes). I emailed customer service if we could at least use the amount we paid for the voucher towards the price of the items but never heard back from Certifikid, basically rendering it worthless. At least with past Living Social or Groupon sites, if the voucher expires you are allowed to use the paid amount towards a purchase (the non-promotional value). I won't be using this site again.

christophf1
10/11/15

We purchased a family ticket pack to attend a lego exhibit at almost 50% discount over the door price. The online purchase with CertifiKid went smooth and the voucher was accepted at the event without problems. Overall a great experience!

happyorangrya
8/27/13

Wont buy any coupon from this website anymore. I only got one coupon but they charged me twice. I did send emails to claim the money. They asked me to check this and check that. And still they didnt want to refund me. Their system has problems but why waste my time on making so many excuses? Very annoying.

karenz3
5/16/13

This is a really disgusting place. I bought the deal at xtreme and acro gym party place. When I went to the place and tried to set up a birthday appointment. I was shocked by the place. It's so old and shabby. Not sure how they can be a birthday party place. I want to get refund. But they refused. I will tell anyone just to stay away with this disgusting website. ( Certifikid.com.)

kathleenl5
1/11/13

I had a problem with a certifikid purchase of a karate place. I purchased the gift certificate when it was available in November/December and finally had a chance to use it on Wednesday, January 9. The place itself was unkempt and dirty. Not sure the last time the toys were sanitized. Bathroom was also unclean and I didn't want my children using it but I had no choice. The lessons itself were not even worth the discounted price as my children were distracted by all the chaos around it. I submitted a request to certifikid about my experience and that I wanted a refund. I received a response that it was the past their 5-day window refund so they were unable to refund my money. I can't support/trust a company like certifikid if they can't stand by the companies they highlight, do their due diligence and refund dissatisfied customers.